The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

ESO Live - Ask Us Anything!

• Brizz
    Brizz
    ✭✭✭✭
    1. Will you be adding abilities or morphs that give stamina return? (aside from potions and siphoning attacks, these are few and far between)

2. Justice System - When attacking someone for their bounty, is it a 1 on 1 initiated fight or will everyone be able to attack a player with a bounty on his/her head?

3. Central Auction House ever? Please... This system has tried and failed.
    :.,_,.:*"'"*:.,_,.:*"'"* Guild of Shadows *"'":.,_,.:*"'"*:.,_,.:
    Briizz - v14 EP Werewolf Nightblade <Former Emperor - Chillrend NA>
    Brizz The Elder Dragon - v14 EP Dragon Knight
    Brizz - v12 DC Nightblade <Former Emperor - Celarus NA>
    Brizeer - v4 Stamina Sorcerer - Prophet of Zazeer-Destroyer of Buff Severs and Eater of Sweet Rolls-
    Watch LIVE @ www.twitch.tv/brizztv
    Options
  • daneyulebub17_ESO
    daneyulebub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another vote for addressing the recent rash of F2P rumors--lots of outside sources are speculating it's around the corner, and while I have always been one to think it would never happen (gone if it does) the removal of stock from EB games and the discontinuing of the 6 month sub option is scaring a lot of people. It needs to be addressed in the next show.
    This message confirms that you have successfully cancelled your subscription to The Elder Scrolls Online. You will no longer be charged for a subscription on a recurring basis, and your access to the game will expire at the end of your current subscription cycle.

We're sad to see you go now, but we'll be happy to welcome you back at any time! Whenever you're ready to come back, your characters will be waiting for you, just like you left them. You can return anytime by resubscribing on the Manage Subscription page on your Elder Scrolls Online account.

Please print this email and keep it for your records.
    Options
  • randolphbenoit
    randolphbenoit
    ✭✭✭✭
    Will all questions on the first 10 pages of this thread be answered?
    the NeXus Guild (NA-DC-Crafters) contact @randolphbenoit - Currently Allies to Fairy Tail of Tamriel (Social) and Brave Kore (DC PvP). https://twitter.com/randolphbenoit

Saltrice - (Salt tolerant rice) Saltrice, pronounced just like it looks is, in fact, a kind of rice that can grow in paddies of either fresh or brackish water.
    Options
  • Mindware
    Mindware
    I would like to see the following items:

1) Glass Armor added - This has been a staple armor type since Morrowind. I believe it should have a place in ESO.

2) A search filter for the Bank - While I dont see an abundant need for additional bags or tabs, I do see a need for this. The ability to quickly find what I am looking for would be useful. Also it would on the surface appear to be at least easier to implement as the guild bank search engine already exists.
    Options
  • randolphbenoit
    randolphbenoit
    ✭✭✭✭
    When will the belt on Tabards be fixed? you can see the proper buckle (and dye color) but not part wraps around waist (just shows a light brown leather strap.
    the NeXus Guild (NA-DC-Crafters) contact @randolphbenoit - Currently Allies to Fairy Tail of Tamriel (Social) and Brave Kore (DC PvP). https://twitter.com/randolphbenoit

Saltrice - (Salt tolerant rice) Saltrice, pronounced just like it looks is, in fact, a kind of rice that can grow in paddies of either fresh or brackish water.
    Options
  • HeroOfNone
    HeroOfNone
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How far can a gwar rawr across the bazaar while Razum Dar plays suitar in a bar?

5 times fast if you can =3
    Herfi Driderkitty of the Aldmeri Dominion
    Find me on : Twitch | Youtube | Twitter | Reddit
    Options
  • WraithAzraiel
    WraithAzraiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When's the next ESO Live?
    Shendell De'Gull - V14 Vampire Nightblade

Captain of the Black Howling

"There's no such thing as overkill..."

"No problem on the face of the Earth exists what can't be fixed with the proper application of enough duct tape and 550 cord."

P2PBetaTesters
    #Tamriel_BETA_Team
    #BETA_TESTER4LYF
    DominionMasterRace
    #GOAHEADTHEYGOTCANDY
    #SEEMSLEGIT
    Options
  • Darkonflare15
    Darkonflare15
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When's the next ESO Live?

This Friday.
    Options
  • Iago
    Iago
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    any chance there's any actual fixes for werewolves coming soon?
    That which we obtain to cheap we esteem to lightly, it is dearness only that gives everything its value.

-Thomas Pain

Options
  • TyrelionPrime
    So... will that certain Jarl of Riften found the Dawnguard during the events of ESO? Or after?

Only info I found so far was thet they were founded "during the second Era"... which is kind of vague imo ;)
    Options
  • DDuke
    DDuke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Question for next ESO Live:
    There have been lots of rumours regarding F2P or B2P because you removed 6-month subscription option, and many stores are reportedly pulling out ESO boxes and game time cards. Any comments on that?
    Edited by DDuke on January 15, 2015 5:26PM
    Options
  • daneyulebub17_ESO
    daneyulebub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DDuke wrote: »
    There have been lots of rumours regarding F2P or B2P because you removed 6-month subscription option, and many stores are reportedly pulling out ESO boxes and game time cards. Any comments on that?

If they do another show and ignore this issue, then the show is a useless, cynical joke.
    This message confirms that you have successfully cancelled your subscription to The Elder Scrolls Online. You will no longer be charged for a subscription on a recurring basis, and your access to the game will expire at the end of your current subscription cycle.

We're sad to see you go now, but we'll be happy to welcome you back at any time! Whenever you're ready to come back, your characters will be waiting for you, just like you left them. You can return anytime by resubscribing on the Manage Subscription page on your Elder Scrolls Online account.

Please print this email and keep it for your records.
    Options
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ANY changes or additions to vampires planned? Any at all?
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

Options
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why are all the most vibrant dyes PvP or Trials rewards? Do you plan to expand the dyes available and introduce more dark and vibrant colors? Why do I have to be a PvP god to get a true deep black and a really rich red? Why are these same colors not available for PvE content?

Options
  • LunaRae
    LunaRae
    ✭✭✭✭
    Are changes to Cyrodiil, such as removing deer and torchbugs, a permanent change or more of an interim fix until further improvements can be made? Will greener pastures be found in Cyrodiil in the future?! Think of the deer! :cry:
    Stands-Strong-As-Snow ~ Argonian Templar DC NA V14
    Ytheri ~ Argonian Nightblade EP Thornblade NA V14
    Heals-All-Colours ~ Argonian Templar EP Thornblade NA V14
    Stands-In-Still-Waters~ Argonian Sorcerer EP Thornblade NA V2
    Options
  • AssaultLemming
    AssaultLemming
    ✭✭✭✭
    How will healing work in the justice system between flagged and non flagged players?
    Options
  • timidobserver
    timidobserver
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Will you allow the Champion Point system to be manipulated by the API? For example, can someone create an addon that will save our champion point distribution so we can quickly redo them into certain builds after respeccing. It seems like respeccing will be a real pain once you have hundreds of Champion Points.

V16 Uriel Stormblessed EP Magicka Templar(main)
    V16 Derelict Vagabond EP Stamina DK
    V16 Redacted Ep Stam Sorc
    V16 Insolent EP Magicka Sorc(retired)
    V16 Jed I Nyte EP Stamina NB(retired)

Options
  • ItsGlaive
    ItsGlaive
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Think many of us would echo the question asked by @DDuke. We really need this putting to bed to put our minds at rest.
    Allow cross-platform transfers and merges
    Options
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In addition to the clarification we would all like (need really) about the F2P issue I would like to ask if the forthcoming animation changes will include any extra emotes or the ability for male/female characters to do the dance emotes belonging to the opposite gender.
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
    Options
  • red223
    red223
    If we r playing on PC then when the console version launches can we transfer our progress over to console?? Can u let us no more details about that?? Thanks.
    Options
  • Kitty8Khajiit
    Kitty8Khajiit
    ✭✭
    Dear ZOS,
    Kitty would humbly ask to remind the esteemed and fragrant Mages of ESO and ZOS of her dearest and most heartfelt wishes, and request an "OMG YES!" answer very soon. o:)

<3 This one wants pet and ride-able Big Cats, and pet small cats. Kitty knows others do too.

<3 Kitty wants to save the Real World tigers by donating money through Tamrielic Elsweyr Riding-Senche School to the World Wildlife Fund's adopt-a-tiger program (http://gifts.worldwildlife.org/gift-center/gifts/Species-Adoptions/Tiger.aspx?gid=33).
    Naturally Kitty already donates, but thought her fellow Khajiiti and maybe the other residents of Tamriel would also enjoy such a chance; to ride a trained Senche-Tiger into battle, while supporting wild real tigers in this life. 3,200, is too few tigers in the wilds of Earth, yes? :'(

o:) Zenimax and Bethesda will grant Kitty's wishes, yes?

(*) May bright moons guide us all and the sugar be ever flowing.
    Kitty =^..^=

fully agree with you @Kitty8Khajiit, my Khajjit is quite impatient and wants to explore Tamriel with her SencheTiger.

I would also be willing to buy the SencheTiger individually for each character, when ZOS would donate a fixed amount to the WWF for the rescue of tigers. :)

<3 AleriSadasIndoril, Kitty would also be buying many many riding SencheTigers and pet kittens. S'rendarr himself has said "One cat just leads to another."

o:) This one would love to eventually have her own home in Elsweyr and maybe in the snowy North filled with kittens, cats, and Senche, roaming freely under the two moons in her garden and lounging inside on every cushion and rug. That would indeed be very fragrant, yes?

The Moons would surely shine brightest when each Tamrielic Senche-mount is linked by donation and spirit with a real world Tiger.

=^..^= =^..^= =^..^= =^..^= =^..^= =^..^= =^..^= =^..^= =^..^= =^..^=

<3<3 Kitty humbly asks, "ZOS the great and powerful, will provide Khajiiti and others with the chance to save the Real World tigers by donating money through Tamrielic Elsweyr Riding-Senche School to the World Wildlife Fund's Adopt-a-Tiger program (http://gifts.worldwildlife.org/gift-center/gifts/Species-Adoptions/Tiger.aspx?gid=33), yes?"

May you walk on warm sands,

Kitty =^..^=

<3 Kitty, Kitty, KittyKittyKitty! =^..^=
    <3Adopt a tiger, we need to save Earth's Senches.
    <3http://gifts.worldwildlife.org/gift-center/gifts/Species-Adoptions/Tiger.aspx?sc=AWY1302WC922
    Options
  • ashlee17
    ashlee17
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is the need for more guild management tools something that ZoS is aware of? If so can you provide us with any information on what they plan to do about it?

Please take a few minutes to read this thread- me and many others are desperate for any news on this topic. Even a simple acknowledgement that it's on the devs radar would go a long way. We want to build strong guilds and communities in ESO but currently lack the tools to do so.

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/145742/help-we-need-more-guild-management-tools#latest

Thanks for your time and consideration.
    Administrator of More Than Fair Guild- North American Server- Come and Join us for a fun and friendly experience - 480+ members and great trader location- all factions welcome - mail me @ashlee17 in game for an invite.
    Join the crusade for better guild management tools!
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/145742/help-we-need-more-guild-management-tools/p1
    Please comment and support this cause!
    Options
  • LonePirate
    LonePirate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Could a new crafting station be added (or an existing station be modified) that grants a 2 piece bonus of Spell Critical and a 3 piece bonus of Spell Damage? That combination is sorely lacking from the current roster of crafting stations.
    Options
  • Cuyler
    Cuyler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WHEN IS UPDATE 1.6 HITTING THE PTS!?
    Edited by Cuyler on January 16, 2015 5:53PM
    Guild: STACK n BURN (gm) PC - NA
    CP 810 18 Maxed Characters:
    "How hard can u guar?" - Rafishul[/spoiler]
    Options
  • BalerionBlackDread
    BalerionBlackDread
    ✭✭✭
    Will we see the trophy/costume tab in 1.6?
    Options
  • Kilandros
    Kilandros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    During the Beta, Developers released a video and said that Sorcerer pets were quite effective--perhaps too effective. Sorcerer pets were consequently nerfed before launch and put in their current state.

We are experiencing deja vu with Developers again saying that pre-1.6, pets are quite effective--perhaps too effective.

What are you doing to ensure that history does not repeat itself? Traditionally, MMOs have a very difficult time balancing pets because the AI is limited and the playstyle is typically passive (i.e., there's little player "skill" involved).

Have you considered that a pet-driven skill line just doesn't have much of a place in an MMO that prides itself on engaging combat?
    Invictus
    Kilandros - Dragonknight / Grand Overlord
    Deimos - Templar / Grand Warlord
    Sias - Sorcerer / Prefect
    Short answer is DKs likely won't be seeing a ton of changes before we go live; this class is still quite powerful (as it should be being a tank), even after some of the adjustments we've made to other classes and abilities.

DK IS NOT JUST A TANK CLASS. #PLAYTHEWAYYOUWANT
    Options
  • randolphbenoit
    randolphbenoit
    ✭✭✭✭
    When will we see thieves guild gear set motifs or any new motif? We need more motifs!!! Glass motif??? and what the 9 month subscription reward???

Options
  • kallistiGAD
    kallistiGAD
    ✭✭✭
    QUESTION: Are there any plans to fix the issues with group finder?

I know myself and many others are having issues getting into groups. I ran group finder over the course of around 5 hours daily for 5 days, including weekends and high population times and managed to level to vet rank before a single group was formed through group finder. That character was a tank/DPS in EP so that may have something to do with it, but I am having the same issues with the healer I am leveling. I have reported it in feedback and contributed to the threads that pop up on the forum and just wanted to know if there were plans to fix group finder.
    Edited by kallistiGAD on January 16, 2015 6:57PM
    Argonian Maids Gone Wild
    The Flash Mob guild. Bringing the absurd to ESO
    Options
  • Frenkthevile
    Frenkthevile
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can you give us some info on the way Champion points will affect Veteran dungeons and Trials ''overall difficulty'' ?
    About LFG tool: why not putting ''special rewards'' for people that are using it? i.e. bonus exp. or bonus gold?
    Thank you.
    Options
This discussion has been closed.