Maintenance for the week of June 24:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 24

ESO Live - Ask Us Anything!

• NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will you please remove the solo only limitation to part of phased quest lines and allow, if grouped, at a minimum two players.

Even if it's only 2 max, the solo only becomes a big let down to this game.
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
    Options
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will you change Cyrodil in a few ways in hopes to fix lag and offer more PvP focused campaigns?

Suggestion:
    I'd like it if Cyrodil campaigns were PvP only and had sizes like Battlefield or WoW (Alterac Valley) where once a Keep or keeps are taken, the campaign ends and resets within a few minutes allowing another to restart.

-Small - minutes to 1 hour long
    -large - minutes to 3 hours long
    -the current size - 3 hours to 20 hours long

PvE Cyrodil - faction based or even mixed factions using the campaigns that exist.

Complexity:
    Imperial city could either be within the PvE Cyrodil for PvE only and once inside Imperial City, this stays as is with PvE
    For PvP tho in Imperial City maybe think about ways to have PvE/PvP campaigns or just a PvP campaign all by itself as there is no reason for it to be in a campaign other than size which makes sense but doesn't make sense to link to Cyrodil since Cyrodil doesn't determine IC access but in one campaign.

I think this would drastically resolve your lag issues and give players the cross faction play they desire without hurting PvP but instead, helping it. More chances to open up emperor line and draws ppl in for intense PvP or spread out like you want based on players desires by campaign. This also resolves the many empty campaigns that are only populated by one faction for PvE and grinding delves with occasional PvP
    Edited by NewBlacksmurf on January 7, 2016 7:11AM
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
    Options
  • speeez
    speeez
    ✭✭✭
    Is there a chance that guild tabard's shininess and yellow belt will be changed?

For example what I'm looking for is a less shiny guild tabard and a customizable belt color.

Thanks for any response love you guys!!!
    Twitch: www.twitch.tv/speeeztv
    YouTube: www.youtube.com/speeeztv
    Options
  • Danny231
    Danny231
    ✭✭✭
    When, will the next part of the DLC story be available to get :D
    Options
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Next will be Thieves Guild PVE DLC

Hopfully soon.
    Options
  • speeez
    speeez
    ✭✭✭
    Will you guys make siege items stackable in our inventory? Having a lot of siege in my inventory takes up so much visual space!

Thank you i love you all!!!!!!!!
    Twitch: www.twitch.tv/speeeztv
    YouTube: www.youtube.com/speeeztv
    Options
  • TheBull
    TheBull
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

Are there any plans to add new weapons with new weapon skill lines?
    Edited by TheBull on January 7, 2016 7:58PM
    Options
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    speeez wrote: »
    Will you guys make siege items stackable in our inventory? Having a lot of siege in my inventory takes up so much visual space!

Thank you i love you all!!!!!!!!
    @speeez Siege was originally supposed to stack to 5, but there was an issue with this stacking early on, where if a "used" siege was stacked with an "unused" siege, they both ended up in the same used/unused state. Since then, siege stacking has been disabled.
    If they can work out a way to do it, it may be plausible to keep all "unused" siege in a stack, and have all "used" siege separate from that stack, which would sort out the issue of the stacking error while still keeping bag space usage down.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
    Options
  • Danny231
    Danny231
    ✭✭✭
    Next will be Thieves Guild PVE DLC

Hopfully soon.

Do you know what it will, contain yet, or no news yet?
    Options
  • elven.were_wolf
    elven.were_wolf
    ✭✭✭✭
    Here is a little question^^
    Why does pvp take forever for one to level up?
    I mean to get from citizen to grand overlord on eight characters...Ouch.
    I know you want us to stay and play but please consider us being human and having a limited time to live.^^

Second:
    I heard in your last ESO live that you will make alliance points be awarded more to small groups and was wondering, won't this make leveling even slower than it is now?
    Achievement hunter and secret admirer of Naryu Virian.
    Options
  • elven.were_wolf
    elven.were_wolf
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is it possible to make shoulder gear hidable as well just like how head gear is hideable ?
    Options
  • elven.were_wolf
    elven.were_wolf
    ✭✭✭✭
    When you remove vet ranks what will happen to our precious skill points that we got? Please let us keep them.
    Options
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not much news yet,
    I heard camel mount might be released with it .
    Options
  • Danny231
    Danny231
    ✭✭✭
    Not much news yet,
    I heard camel mount might be released with it .

@Krainor1974, that would be nice to a Camel mount as well. With the extra story too!
    Options
  • Wolfshead
    Wolfshead
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hello ZoS

When well if every the follow costumes

Heroes of Tamriel: Breton
    Heroes of Tamriel: The High Elf
    Heroes of Tamriel: Nord

add to the game??

I guess it will be add to crown store but personal i would see them as reward from long questline for by look of this picture below the are already in game

ESO-crown-store-breton-hero-costume.jpg
    ESO-crown-store-elf-hero-costume.jpg
    ESO-crown-store-nord-hero-costume.jpg

It would be nice to get answer about those other here on forum or live i personal would get answer for i somehow always miss ESO Live hehehe :blush:
    Edited by Wolfshead on January 8, 2016 7:14AM
    If you find yourself alone, riding in green fields with the sun on your face, do not be troubled; for you are in Elysium, and you're already dead
    What we do in life, echoes in eternity
    Options
  • Dhukath
    Dhukath
    ✭✭✭
    Will any of these be introduced during 2016?

Crafting.

• Separate Banking tab for crafting materials
    • Auto craft feature i.e. entre number of potions/glyphs/provisions to craft.

New Crafting Skill Line.

• Mystic – Makes Amulets, Charms, Totems. Uses materials from all current professions, plus unused Trophies.

New Craftables.

• Wands (Woodworking)
    • Mini Crossbow (Woodworking)
    • Fingerless Gloves/Fighting Gloves (Clothier)

Weapons

• Wands (One Hand)
    • Fingerless Gloves (Unarmed)
    • Mini Cross Bow (Duel Wield)

Abilities

• Fast Swim, as with running pressing shift (On PC) while swimming to swim faster.

Quality of Play (QoP) improvements.

• Keen Eye Toggle On/Off e.g. So that when gathering you can choose which material is highlighted.
    • Equipped Neck & Rings are visible on character (Mainly neck items).
    • Mail, option to accept all attachments
    • Mail, option to delete all read.
    • Mail arrives without login/logout or zone change, maybe Postal Master NPCs.

User Interface (UI).

• Ability to move characters Up/Down the list on character selection screen.

Crown Store.

• Scroll of Rename Character.
    • Yearly Catch-up mechanism, all items from previous year made available for a short time.
    (Not everyone has the money available every month to buy the limited items).

Miscellaneous.

• Option/Function to download/export 3D character model for 3D printing.

Collections.

• Option to add costumes/disguises gained during quests to the costume collection tab e.g. Midnight Union, Seadrake or
    Red Rook costumes.

Thank you
    Options
  • Danny231
    Danny231
    ✭✭✭

Crafting.

New Crafting Skill Line.

• Mystic – Makes Amulets, Charms, Totems. Uses materials from all current professions, plus unused Trophies.

New Craftables.

• Wands (Woodworking)

Weapons

• Wands (One Hand)

Abilities

• Fast Swim, as with running pressing shift (On PC) while swimming to swim faster.

• Keen Eye Toggle On/Off e.g. So that when gathering you can choose which material is highlighted.

User Interface (UI).

Crown Store.

• Yearly Catch-up mechanism, all items from previous year made available for a short time.

Miscellaneous.

Collections.

• Option to add costumes/disguises gained during quests to the costume collection tab e.g. Midnight Union, Seadrake or
    Red Rook costumes.

Thank you

I love these ideas, let's hope that the Dev's read these and work on some of these this year :)
    Options
  • MrDerrikk
    MrDerrikk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    (Not everyone has the money available every month to buy the limited items)

If this is what I think it means (allowing you to get the limited time offer items at any time) then I'd have to say a big no, as this would take any uniqueness away from having one of those. It'd make buying any of these items seems cheap and pointless.

They're all just skins anyway...
    I have departed into the great unknown that is outside the game and the forums, and wish you well in your Tamriel adventures!

DC - PC - EU - Australian
    VR11 Mrderrikk: Breton Stam Sorc (Vamp) | VR16 Derrikkinblack: Dunmer Mage DK | VR3 Cuts-Until-It-Dies: Argonian Magicka NB

Oh look, Anook.
    Options
  • Efaritay
    Efaritay
    ✭✭✭

Crafting.

New Crafting Skill Line.

New Craftables.

• Wands (Woodworking)

Weapons

• Wands (One Hand)

Abilities

User Interface (UI).

Crown Store.

Miscellaneous.

Collections.

Red Rook costumes.

Thank you

Most of these Ideas are great. Wands are not Lore friendly in the ES series. Visible Jewelry would be very tough as all pieces would need to be re-made ( could be possible when / if Jewelry crafting is introduced)

Other than these. The rest seems Viable.
    Edited by Efaritay on January 8, 2016 11:14AM
    "Don't tickle the Dragon if you can't take the heat"

EU ¦ EP
    Project Nova

Efaritay ¦ Breton ¦ Sorcerer - Calloniel ¦ Redguard ¦ Templar
    Arrow Rain ¦ Bosmer ¦ Nightblade - Breath of Life ¦ Breton ¦ Templar
    Taunts-with-Spoons ¦ Argonian ¦ Dragonknight - Kipp's Secret Lover ¦ Redguard ¦ Sorcerer
    Vrixaura ¦ Breton ¦ Nightblade - Miss Snuffles ¦ Khajiit ¦ Nightblade - Effy ¦ Dunmer ¦ Dragonknight
    Deadric Lord Slayer ¦ Monster Hunter ¦ Tamriel Hero ¦ Savior of Nirn ¦ Enemy of Coldharbour ¦ Explorer ¦ Hero of Wrothgar ¦ Master Theif
    Options
  • elven.were_wolf
    elven.were_wolf
    ✭✭✭✭
    I really like the idea of the unarmed skill line.
    Options
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why is weather client side? This results in characters all in the same location experiencing different weather.

Why is the music from instrument emotes and the songs bards play in taverns client side? This results in charaters in the same location experiencing different music.

Both of these things are a little bizarre and immersion breaking. Will you change them?

Why are daylight hours approximately 2 hours longer (twice the length) of nighttime hours?

Why is Stage 1 the shortest of the vampire stages? Shouldn't a freshly fed vampire actually look more "normal" longer than a Stage 3 vampire that's been starving itself?
    Edited by MornaBaine on January 8, 2016 3:35PM
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

Options
  • ozmorgudduth
    ozmorgudduth
    ✭✭✭
    Will you introduce costume dyeing?
    Costumes are nice but some dye sets used are boring, everyone looks exactly the same. It would make costumes more attractive to spend crowns on if we could customise their colours...
    Options
  • ereboz
    ereboz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Will we ever see a magicka based melee or mid range weapon with its own skill line? I am finding a lot of builds could benefit from a new weapon type that scales of magicka rather than stamina, but not a ranged magicka weapon.
    Options
  • Sethro_27
    Sethro_27
    ✭✭
    https://youtu.be/awwoMBb5ti4 just gonna leave this here sorry its not a question but it would alienate your 1v1ers would this still be a part of Eso?
    Edited by Sethro_27 on January 8, 2016 11:08PM
    I *** slap harder than you punch.
    Options
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will you introduce costume dyeing?
    Costumes are nice but some dye sets used are boring, everyone looks exactly the same. It would make costumes more attractive to spend crowns on if we could customise their colours...
    @ozmorgudduth Costume dyeing is in development for some time in the future.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
    Options
  • william19882007
    william19882007
    ✭✭✭
    When the DLC for Thieves Guild comes out would the barber shop come with. as thieves would want to change there looks? P.S love the show
    Options
  • elven.were_wolf
    elven.were_wolf
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have a question:
    Why does veteran 16 gear need a really big amount of metrials to craft?
    Because farming in orsinium is already slow as the drop rate is a bit small. You need about 100 and something just to craft 1 piece of gear out of 6 plus your weapons. It quite alot. Why isn't it just 16 ingots or something like that?
    Options
  • MrDerrikk
    MrDerrikk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a question:
    Why does veteran 16 gear need a really big amount of metrials to craft?
    Because farming in orsinium is already slow as the drop rate is a bit small. You need about 100 and something just to craft 1 piece of gear out of 6 plus your weapons. It quite alot. Why isn't it just 16 ingots or something like that?

The official reason was to make the crafted gear as hard to get as the found gear; to make it just as special. However, it's really just to keep you grinding for longer. I've got a whoooole lot of VR15-16 mats now just from doing writs on 2 chars and farming Wrothgar, so you should be able to get them easily anyway.
    I have departed into the great unknown that is outside the game and the forums, and wish you well in your Tamriel adventures!

DC - PC - EU - Australian
    VR11 Mrderrikk: Breton Stam Sorc (Vamp) | VR16 Derrikkinblack: Dunmer Mage DK | VR3 Cuts-Until-It-Dies: Argonian Magicka NB

Oh look, Anook.
    Options
  • DieterP
    DieterP
    ✭✭
    Name is Discomuff: I have 2 simple questions

1. Will guild banks ever have the option to withdraw or deposit preferred amounts such as the way personal banks work?

2. Stamina DK Flame damage/dual wield question: A character created with the possibility of great fire damage with its unique set of skills seems to have gotten the short end of the stick! Example veteran maelstrom arena stage 6 and possibly many others. And including dungeons, Your in game death tooltip is hinting to me that enemies I'm fighting are resistant to fire damage and that they are prone to frost. Do you find this to be a bit unfair for dragon knights as there only dps in the skill line currently is fire? Will you one day remove fire resistances or immunities from the game?

And non ESO live related question but more of a personal question! How can I find out information on every dungeons boss immunities in this game?
    Options
  • joker0137
    joker0137
    ✭✭✭
    Question: Will a motif for Ancient Ork and Akiviri become available
    on the crown store anytime in the near future?
    Just A White Line Nightmare

PS4 EU server
    Options
This discussion has been closed.