The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.2 on the PTS on Monday at 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC).

Character Copy on the PTS

• Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SLy_Kyti wrote: »
    Is there anyway of knowing which rotation it is this week? NA character copy or EU?
    It's still NA, because the character status hasn't changed for weeks.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • SLy_Kyti
    SLy_Kyti
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Enodoc thank you.
    I Finally figured how to get the PTS on a separate hard drive ( Install second launcher) so downloading now.
    Having both Live and PTS on one SSD left me a lil squashed for space. Downloading now. :)
    Master Crafter: Almost all motifs
    GM~ Blades of Old Tamriel NA/AD
    Member~ NZAD
    Member~ Blades of Vengeance NA/AD
    -Tamriel College -Amazing Deals of Nirn-
  • Pangnirtung
    Pangnirtung
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SLy_Kyti wrote: »
    @Enodoc thank you.
    I Finally figured how to get the PTS on a separate hard drive ( Install second launcher) so downloading now.
    Having both Live and PTS on one SSD left me a lil squashed for space. Downloading now. :)

I can tell you first hand that it does work. My smaller SSD is tight for space so I installed a second launcher on my secondary drive and did the PTS install from there. Works like a charm!
  • QuadroTony
    QuadroTony
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    when EU characters will be avialable to transfer?

right now i need to create new heroes but i need my old main
  • LunaRae
    LunaRae
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno any chance we'll know before character copy happens for PTS this July? Also, any chance PTS will see better functionality? I think my biggest gripe is not being able to interact with guild vendors
    Stands-Strong-As-Snow ~ Argonian Templar DC NA V14
    Ytheri ~ Argonian Nightblade EP Thornblade NA V14
    Heals-All-Colours ~ Argonian Templar EP Thornblade NA V14
    Stands-In-Still-Waters~ Argonian Sorcerer EP Thornblade NA V2
  • EtriusDragnox
    EtriusDragnox
    Soul Shriven
    We have some good news about testing content on the PTS!

We've completed copying over all the characters from the North American and European megaservers to the PTS. From here on out, you'll be able to access your NA and EU megaserver characters on the PTS.

A couple notes about the copy:
    • This is a copy, not a transfer. Your NA and EU megaserver characters are still there.
    • No progress made on PTS will be reflected back to the NA and EU megaservers.
    • Character data and progress for this upcoming testing period was copied from the live server on November 19th.
    • As new Updates become available to test, we will perform additional data copies from the live server.

Thank you for helping us test!

As of now, with the new Orsinium DLC on the PTS, my characters are missing. I could care less for the characters honestly, but my achievements are gone, along with my dyes, so when I make a new character (since all of mine are gone) I cant make a V16 preset with all of my cool dyes I worked for. How do I bring my characters back? Or do I simply have to transfer my characters over?
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oops
    Edited by Elsonso on October 26, 2015 2:33AM
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We have some good news about testing content on the PTS!

We've completed copying over all the characters from the North American and European megaservers to the PTS. From here on out, you'll be able to access your NA and EU megaserver characters on the PTS.

A couple notes about the copy:
    • This is a copy, not a transfer. Your NA and EU megaserver characters are still there.
    • No progress made on PTS will be reflected back to the NA and EU megaservers.
    • Character data and progress for this upcoming testing period was copied from the live server on November 19th.
    • As new Updates become available to test, we will perform additional data copies from the live server.

Thank you for helping us test!

As of now, with the new Orsinium DLC on the PTS, my characters are missing. I could care less for the characters honestly, but my achievements are gone, along with my dyes, so when I make a new character (since all of mine are gone) I cant make a V16 preset with all of my cool dyes I worked for. How do I bring my characters back? Or do I simply have to transfer my characters over?

@EtriusDragnox The quote by @ZOS_GinaBruno is misleading; while they do copy NA and EU megaserver characters to the PTS, only one server can have the characters copied at a time. So when the EU characters are copied, the NA characters are wiped, and vice versa. The current character copy on PTS is from the EU server, so NA players will need to create template characters.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp