Maintenance for the week of July 1:
• NA megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Known Issues for Update 4

• Leeloo.S
    Leeloo.S
    ✭✭✭
    What about the lag we experimented since the last update ? I never really had lag but now, it happens in Craglorn or Cyrodiil (and probably in other areas). Friends have the same problem. You can see this during our streaming on twitch : here in Craglorn and here in Cyrodiil (at 56:25 for example).
    Edited by Leeloo.S on October 12, 2014 7:22AM
    Anciennement Hori_Loo
    ╔══════════════════════════╗
    La section ESO HORI devient Rédemption
    Alliance ATRIA (Coeurébène)
    ╚══════════════════════════╝
    Options
  • Thejollygreenone
    Thejollygreenone
    ✭✭✭
    Just thought I'd pop back in with my main issue:

Poison Arrow's DoT component is UNABLE to critically hit.

Thanks,
    Your friendly neighborhood Bosmer
    Options
  • martin.cowiepreeb18_ESO
    DK skill still broken since patch

•Burning Embers - No longer heals on death of mob! If it dies before dot runs its course...

Sorry for nagging, but this is a mainstay of my build...
    Options
  • ckbud
    ckbud
    ✭✭✭
    I just had the same problem with Shifty Tom not appearing in Blackheart Haven Group Dungeon. PLEASE FIX THIS BUG SO I CAN FINISH THIS DUNGEON! HELP!

Me again.

Update patch notes say:

"Blackheart Haven: Fixed an issue where Shifty Tom wouldn’t consistently appear after you loot Atarus."

He was indeed absent again from where the quest arrow indicated. Nowhere in that cave or anywhere else. Also, the entire time (as before) the dungeon kept toggling between "in combat" and "left combat" every few seconds even if we were not fighting, even in a completely cleared room.

Options
  • ZeroTheCat
    ZeroTheCat
    ✭✭
    "Exploration & Itemization •Vendors in Cyrodiil are not currently selling gear or containers above VR12. •STATUS: Fixed in patch 1.4.4"

Is this really fixed?? Is the pvp vendor really selling the stuff he/she is supposed to?
    Options
  • iqoologiceb17_ESO
    iqoologiceb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Does anybody experiencing lag on EU servers on prime hours (5 PM) ?
    When I fight mobs with more health in veteran regions after some time of fighting they disengage probably due to latency. Simply put it is not playable at that hours.

Another things I noticed are levitating rocks and flying mobs:
    2naiv12.png

2dhid87.png
    PC EU
    Options
  • Darkonflare15
    Darkonflare15
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glyphs of Potion Speed are not affecting potions in certain level ranges. For example, the Glyph will work for a VR1 potion, but not a VR5 potion.

I am guessing I am the only one that wants this fixed. This was broke before the patch 1.4 and is still broke. Well since this not being fixed I going to have to change my build. :(
    Options
  • Tavore1138
    Tavore1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Just spotted that the Whitestrake's Retribution set is not working. 5 piece bonus does not trigger, no damage shield appears.

Relog does not change this.
    GM - Malazan
    Raid Leader - Hungry Wolves
    Legio Mortuum
    Options
  • tomub17_ESO2
    tomub17_ESO2
    Soul Shriven
    A few improvements for ESO that take up inventory space.

1. pets should have their own tab just for pets.
    2. also Trophy and Trinkets should have their own bag or tab,
    3. ( because why collect them if they just keep taking up my inventory.)

Thanks Jouster
    Edited by tomub17_ESO2 on January 16, 2015 7:43PM
    Options
  • oehk
    oehk
    ✭✭
    Group Finder.......console.
    Options
  • Equilibriator
    allow hotkey of unique items from quests
    Options
  • FloridaFerg
    FloridaFerg
    Soul Shriven
    Per http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/228791/fighters-guild-quest-prismatic-core-cannot-progress-ad

"The Marbruk Fighters' Guild building cannot be entered to do the "Prismatic Core" quest. The door is not interactable. All my AD characters of the appropriate level who reached this city are affected. The quest marker first shows on the door to the Mages' Guild rather than the Fighters' Guild. Once I go inside the Mages' Guild, the marker changes to the Fighter's Guild door. But going to that door, it doesn't do anything. There is no option to open it/enter. Reported via /bug in game. Some other people in zone chat reported the same issue, and my husband's account also has the same issue. This completely stops progress for the Fighter's' Guild. Please help."
    Options
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This thread is outdated. Issues reported here are with respect to Update 4 (Upper Craglorn), September 2014. For issues with recent patches, it would be better to find a more recent thread.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
    Options