The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Official Discussion Thread for "ESO Subscriber Loyalty Program"

• madfeldoreb17_ESO
    gibous wrote: »
    Palidon wrote: »
    ESO is turning into a Pet Zoo. Enough of these pets. Want to reward loyalty then give a set of armor or award skill points. Everywhere I go now I see pigs, dogs, crabs, monkey's etc following players. Not to mention, they take up bank and inventory space of those fools who think it is cool to sport a stupid pet behind them. Now soon a High Hrothgar Wraith pet Well when the reward comes out you can bypass me I don't want the darn thing.

Fully agree. It's one thing too with the pets that run around on the ground. You can at least partially ignore them because they are low down. But a flying pet? They're going to be everywhere and going to really degrade the graphical experience of the game. Also can't something be done about those summoned pets? I understand people don't want to have to re-summon them - but can they just be hidden in towns? Or at least around crafting stations and indoors. I mean c'mon - winged twilight creature flying around in the Shornhelm 10 sq ft bank?

When two players are on different steps of a quest in the same area, they are invisible to each other - why can't the pets be phased out in select places to reduce the ridiculousness?

Some (at least used to) complain there's not much action in towns (like, there are so many ghost towns..), some complain there's too much.. things in a way, go figure.
    I really can't understand the problem here, it's like that you don't like the whole idea to have pets here. If they are blocking your way, I can understand that, like when you want to do some business in bank etc. But otherwise, well.. opinions. To me they are a lively addition to the world.
    By degrading the graphical experience you mean your game lags when a lot of beings are around?
    Ah but that put aside, you can start a roleplaying session like "Hey you, unsummon your filthy animal or ..." add what you want after :)

PS. Okay, it might be an ok idea to have pets wait outside buildings, shrug. But still...

Cheers...
    Edited by madfeldoreb17_ESO on August 29, 2014 3:33PM
  • madfeldoreb17_ESO
    JKorr wrote: »
    This is the official discussion thread for the blog article ESO Subscriber Loyalty Program. Thanks for spending your time with us, and we hope you'll enjoy this token of our gratitude!

Nice to know loyal subscribers are appreciated. I do hope there will be some other way to show that besides a pet. I was in the beta, I was in early access. I bought the imperial edition. Due to my personal opinion about having pets running around everywhere every one of mine was deleted. Out of any possible rewards, whether its a white/brown/purple/orange/puce dog or a wraith, its just going to get deleted. I'd rather have the inventory or bank space.

About the beta thing, I take it as a privilege when you were allowed in it (first closed one?). I applied when they first published about the opportunity and never got invited..
    Only got into the last beta, of which I was happy about even though would have wanted it to happen earlier.

Btw. Why did you buy the imperial edition?

Cheers...
  • Lunachik
    Lunachik
    ✭✭✭
    I'm going to chime in to agree with the idea of having a some sort of separate storage for pets and costumes. Its really great to offer loyalty pets, gear and such, I appreciate that, and enjoy the pets quite a bit, but if I have no room for it, sort of takes the fun out of having them.
    **Mara's Moxie * The Sidekick Order * Azura's Guidance *Hallowed Holes of Tamriel **
  • leandro.800ub17_ESO
    leandro.800ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Any thoughts of this reward being a discount on monthly pay?
    I mean if we are loyal we could have like a 25% discount after 6 months Or even 1 free month?
    In game rewards is not that amusing and if this is business then this idea is a proper reward
  • dunk-420b16_ESO
    dunk-420b16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    So I bought the game when it came to steam. I used a 3 month sub term but will not have played for the 3 months i paid for yet. Since I have paid for 3 months will I get the pet?
  • Banetek
    Banetek
    ✭✭✭
    Ok nice loyalty program... Want to really impress me? have these items NOT take up bank space.. especially for those of us who play weekends only
  • Lord_Wrath
    Lord_Wrath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have loved this game from the start. Its September and nothing yet hopefully well see soon enough. Im really curious to see what the bigger rewards will be.
    So I bought the game when it came to steam. I used a 3 month sub term but will not have played for the 3 months i paid for yet. Since I have paid for 3 months will I get the pet?

No, you must be active for 3 months.
    1300+ CP | Lørd Wrath | - Sorcerer - Palatine - Grand Master Crafter - 30000 Achievement Points
    Launch Player - PC - NA - EP
  • DyingBreed
    A good loyalty thing to have is to FIX THE GAME more people would like that then a stupid@#$ pet or mount or want ever else,and you may keep some more customers who knows.But I bet a lot of people would agree with me.BEST LOYALTY PROGRAM around.
  • GrayFox85
    GrayFox85
    Soul Shriven
    i haven't got my pet yet because i had 90 from a card and 1 month payed after and when do i get my pet??
  • DarthDonut
    DarthDonut
    ✭✭
    Wow, this is actually pretty awesome. After Zos screwed the pooch (quite figuratively and literally) with the Whiterun Wolfhound, this is a nice way to make up for it. I actually kind of like it a little more than the dog, it looks badass.
    "What is better - to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?"
    -Paarthurnax
  • GrayFox85
    GrayFox85
    Soul Shriven
    when or how do i get the pet i had 90 Days card and 30 Days payed and iavn't got an email or in game
  • bishop_cmar-net
    bishop_cmar-net
    Soul Shriven
    Same here, no email in game
  • Zissou666
    Zissou666
    Soul Shriven
    Has the email been sent to other players?
  • fryguy101
    fryguy101
    For the past 5+ years I wish I had gone to Quakecon or Pax tournaments, that being said I want a pig. For the players crying about bank space... create alt's for more slots & easy as that!
  • Srugzal
    Srugzal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zissou666 wrote: »
    Has the email been sent to other players?

Well, better yet, have you seen any of the Wraith pets? I haven't. I don't think they've started giving them out yet. Patience.
  • Pietro
    Pietro
    I've been subcribed for three months and will be going on 6...but where is my pet?
  • Galderman
    Galderman
    ✭✭
    Any news as to the Date when the pets will be sent out?
  • Kre
    Kre
    ✭✭✭
    Galderman wrote: »

I'd like to know as well
    I'll stab you. I'll stab you until your dead. Then, I will stab you again. Just to be sure that your dead.
  • Kre
    Kre
    ✭✭✭
    fryguy101 wrote: »
    For the past 5+ years I wish I had gone to Quakecon or Pax tournaments, that being said I want a pig. For the players crying about bank space... create alt's for more slots & easy as that!

there is a pig pet, I dunno how its obtained but I saw someone in Evermore with one, he was vet rank 5 I think
    I'll stab you. I'll stab you until your dead. Then, I will stab you again. Just to be sure that your dead.
  • Nox_Aeterna
    Nox_Aeterna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kre wrote: »
    fryguy101 wrote: »

there is a pig pet, I dunno how its obtained but I saw someone in Evermore with one, he was vet rank 5 I think

You get it by going to events (or so they said they will keep giving it on new events anyway) , which is why he has that wish.
    "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."
    -Hanlon's razor
  • Thavie
    Thavie
    ✭✭✭✭
    Galderman wrote: »
    Still nothing about it?..

"We grew under a bad sun"
  • Mcmaroney
    Mcmaroney
    Soul Shriven
    4months and did beta no rewards as of yet...proof is in my account pay
    and its Sept 21
    will i ever get?
  • Eldartar
    Eldartar
    ✭✭✭✭
    I was wondering, as I have paid my subs on a rolling order each month, when this rewards system comes into effect as we are nearly at the end of September and I have had no e-mail regarding my 'free' pet ?
  • Leijona
    Leijona
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I haven't got mine in the mail yet, and wondered if any of you had maybe got it? I would have thought that we would have got this with update 4, however I would like some confirmation from ZOS as to when we can expect this.
    We'll be sending out the High Hrothgar Wraith pets next week.

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/comment/1279107#Comment_1279107
    Edited by Leijona on September 22, 2014 2:40PM
  • Eldartar
    Eldartar
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the reply, it's nice to know things are being read :)
  • Lord_Wrath
    Lord_Wrath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im not worried about getting my pet, but I think its a little lousy that getting this 'in September' is a sugar-coated way of saying 'the last minute of September'.
    1300+ CP | Lørd Wrath | - Sorcerer - Palatine - Grand Master Crafter - 30000 Achievement Points
    Launch Player - PC - NA - EP
  • stonelisticub17_ESO
    I have been a member since Jan 2014, during the Beta Test Phase. My paid subscription started with Early Access from March 30th. Then I stopped playing in July. I have re-subbed as of September. Do I still qualify for the High Hrothgar Wraith pet from the ESO Subscriber Loyalty Program?
    Edited by stonelisticub17_ESO on October 1, 2014 3:23PM
  • MorHawk
    MorHawk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have been a member since Jan 29, 2014. I stopped playing from May to September. Do I still qualify for the High Hrothgar Wraith pet from the ESO Subscriber Loyalty Program?

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and suggest that, given ESO was released in April, that your participation in the free beta won't count for much. 90 days of paid membership. Fairly unambiguous.
    Observant wrote: »
    I can count to potato.
    another topic that cant see past its own farts.
    WWJLHD?
  • jamie123
    jamie123
    Soul Shriven
    A loyalty program for me just screams, "we're preparing for F2P with added incentive for subscribers"
    Not promising at all.
    You need to listen to all of my Facebook ideas that I give to you freely.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jamie123 wrote: »
    A loyalty program for me just screams, "we're preparing for F2P with added incentive for subscribers"
    Not promising at all.
    You need to listen to all of my Facebook ideas that I give to you freely.

This is where you are going wrong. Charge for your ideas and opinions rather than giving them away freely. Hopefully you see the failure of Free 2 Proselytize now? :smile:

Edited by Elsonso on October 5, 2014 3:59PM
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus