The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Chillrend NA - Where cool kids go.

• Xexpo
    Xexpo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am sensing a pattern ;)
    Kiki Dickson ~~~ Dixmanian Devil ~~~ Cornelius Buckshank Jr.
    Histy-Fitz ~~~ Boozemer ~~~ Chace X'expo
    Lluvia De'Fuego ~~~ Shakes Spear
    Macro and Cheese NA/PC
  • mjspnrb18_ESO
    mjspnrb18_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    this one time in Chillrend, AD tried to do an Emp push and called in a bunch of guilds, and then EP and DC destroyed it in about 4 minutes :') good times
    Edited by mjspnrb18_ESO on February 21, 2015 7:05AM
  • Brizz
    Brizz
    ✭✭✭✭
    this one time in Chillrend, AD tried to do an Emp push and called in a bunch of guilds, and then EP and DC destroyed it in about 4 minutes :') good times

But that scroll though! They did such a good job on that scroll!!
    :.,_,.:*"'"*:.,_,.:*"'"* Guild of Shadows *"'":.,_,.:*"'"*:.,_,.:
    Briizz - v14 EP Werewolf Nightblade <Former Emperor - Chillrend NA>
    Brizz The Elder Dragon - v14 EP Dragon Knight
    Brizz - v12 DC Nightblade <Former Emperor - Celarus NA>
    Brizeer - v4 Stamina Sorcerer - Prophet of Zazeer-Destroyer of Buff Severs and Eater of Sweet Rolls-
    Watch LIVE @ www.twitch.tv/brizztv
  • Brizz
    Brizz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Winnamine wrote: »
    Glantris wrote: »
    Draxys wrote: »
    wtb dawnbreaker back

wtb bloodthorn

I still have nightmares about Bloodthorn, Glantris :weary:

*Peeks around the rock @ Brizz Lake and Cackles*

....F it I'll embrace it
    Brizeer - v4 Stamina Sorcerer - Prophet of Zazeer-Destroyer of Buff Severs and Eater of Sweet Rolls-
  • Roselle
    Roselle
    ✭✭✭✭
    This one was rekt by Zenimax
  • SoulScream
    SoulScream
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chill is in a really bad state now. Large groups are letting each other kill them for emp trading right out in the open.
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aldmeri Dominion For Life!
    Crassus Licinius II - DK - V14 - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade NA (The Dragonknight that refuses to go Vampire.)
    N'tel Arlena - NB - V14 - Retired Sap Tank of Haderus NA, Harasser of Many (Also, not a vampire. Goes by nickname Nutella.)

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

Officially Resigned From Cyrodiil As Of 4/15/15 10:24 PM EST.
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SoulScream wrote: »
    Chill is in a really bad state now. Large groups are letting each other kill them for emp trading right out in the open.

I have never seen this. I play red on Chill and I know for a fact we get our AP by actually killing people that didnt have a choice in the matter.
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • mjspnrb18_ESO
    mjspnrb18_ESO
    ✭✭✭

Hi, you must be new, what you are witnessing is called aSkirmish or an openfield battle, its where two opposing factions run into eachother on a field and have a fight and then one of the two parties wins, any further questions please direct to @Rylana
  • SoulScream
    SoulScream
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah you clowns go go!
  • audrieltheelf
    audrieltheelf
    ✭✭✭

Actually this happened just the other day. There was a player who sat solo at a resource while the other faction came in just to suicide time and again so that the one person could get the AP tick from said resource. It's so unfortunate that people do it this way but it's true.
    PC/NA/AD
    Alaudria - v16 Altmer Sorc
    Teleia Opisthia - v16 Imperial Templar (Tank)
    Fionna Dark-Heart - v16 Imperial DK (Tank)
    Katniss Never Seen - v16 Bosmer NB
    Stilettos and a Lava Whip - v16 Dunmer DK
    Kerasi Moro - v16 Breton Templar
    Kyria Lathraia - v16 Imperial NB
  • Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

It's not EP, we defend ourselves. It's AD, they have even whispered us asking us to stop defending our keeps and form an emp trade pact. After we refused I imagine they offered the same dirty deal with DC.

You can watch AD do it all day. They burst in zerg down the circle, disappear till dethrone, and come back an hour later to do it again.
    Edited by Armitas on February 24, 2015 11:26AM
    Retired.
    Nord mDK
  • SoulScream
    SoulScream
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The players doing this have a character in each faction.

What is the Chill emp record? There were four new emps in one day this weekend but I wasn't online the whole time.
  • Brizz
    Brizz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Had a super fun run as Emp! Was up for over 27 hours and had to go to sleep.

• Observant
    Observant
    ✭✭✭✭
    GRxKnight wrote: »
    Chillrend is reborn!

I think NM and Hijinx are over on Haderus...at least I think they are...I saw some familiar faces over there last night...now just to convince TKO to go over there to see what's up

Hijinx is playing Chill, we were the group trolling on the Glademist roof last night o:)
    Vehemence
  • SoulScream
    SoulScream
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you make any Glade videos? I peeked in and it was epic farming lol
  • Rojnaar
    Rojnaar
    ✭✭✭

Actually this happened just the other day. There was a player who sat solo at a resource while the other faction came in just to suicide time and again so that the one person could get the AP tick from said resource. It's so unfortunate that people do it this way but it's true.

You can get over 1k ap for a solo kill, so dticks pale in comparison to this. A d-tick at a resource for one suicider would probably be 27-40 measly ap. Suiciding at a resource is commonplace to get where you need to be, fast.
    Edited by Rojnaar on February 25, 2015 6:46PM
  • Observant
    Observant
    ✭✭✭✭

A couple of people were recording I believe, I'm sure a video or two will surface over the next week.
    I tried to record but the FPS went from 60 down to 20 during combat and heavy GFX loads =[
    Vehemence
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This one took a couple of pups over to Chillrend today. Telel hit things with a hammer until they stopped moving, and then we went away.

Oh there was also math done, and moon sugar cookies munched upon but this one does not think any of that is as glorious as pointing out that a humble and un-dangerous khajiit hit something with a mallet in a place that no one will likely make note of.
    Character: Telel
    Class: Night Blade-Werewolf-viking-ninja-catgirl-mallet wielder
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit
    Also: Gelel the Derp Knight, Altsel the streaker, and Filafel the temp temp.

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • tonemd
    tonemd
    ✭✭✭✭

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqOpwyUxudw
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This one wonders how it is that when AD is taking the map with pop lock, DC is vacant at 1 bar and doing nothing on map. Then, after AD gets emp, an hour later, AD is vacant and doing nothing while DC steam-rolls an emp.

Nah.. must be this ones vivid imagination.

However, this one wonders why it changed so much in the past two weeks.
    Edited by Darlgon on February 26, 2015 7:44PM
    Power level to CP160 in a week:
    Where is the end game? You just played it.
    Why don't I have 300+ skill points? Because you skipped content along the way.
    Where is new content? Sigh.
  • SoulScream
    SoulScream
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Noticed that did ya! They are cycling emps about 3 hours.
  • Observant
    Observant
    ✭✭✭✭
    The problem with so many campaigns and so few players per campaign is that one or two organized guilds can make or break the game-play and outcome. That's why it changed pace so quickly.
    Vehemence
  • TBois
    TBois
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I go into chill after AD gets emp and leaves to pester the DC Zerg and get some nice kills and ticks. These AD who don't defend are missing out on some nice ap towards their emp push
    Current Guilds: Fantasia
    Former Guilds: Decibel, Hagnado, Lemon Party

PC/NA
    T-Bois (Stam Sorc since 1.4) - AD
    An Unsettling Snowball (Templar) - AD
    Bosquecito (Stam Sorc) - DC
    Peti-T-Bois (Stamden) - AD

Youtube
  • JDar
    JDar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edit: I totally messed up the quote

Red and blue all come to Chillrend for the same thing. They all want to get emp and be dethroned so they can crown another one.
    Edited by JDar on March 2, 2015 6:22AM
  • Xallus
    Xallus
    ✭✭✭
    Darlgon wrote: »
    This one wonders how it is that when AD is taking the map with pop lock, DC is vacant at 1 bar and doing nothing on map. Then, after AD gets emp, an hour later, AD is vacant and doing nothing while DC steam-rolls an emp.

Nah.. must be this ones vivid imagination.

However, this one wonders why it changed so much in the past two weeks.
    Noticed that did ya! They are cycling emps about 3 hours.

It's not your imagination, it's timezones. This morning was frustrating when about 15 AD started rolling through the keeps. We (DC) had 3-5 people total in zone, and limited people in our guilds even online. I really like the smaller numbers on chill, but it certainly makes the population holes much more apparent.

• kelly.medleyb14_ESO
    kelly.medleyb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Panda244 wrote: »

Shes kinda hot for a 14yr old.

Yeah you can tell who does this by looking at the scoreboards.
    Edited by kelly.medleyb14_ESO on February 28, 2015 5:07AM
  • JDar
    JDar
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Shes kinda hot for a 14yr old

wat
    Edited by JDar on February 28, 2015 6:49AM
  • Roselle
    Roselle
    ✭✭✭✭
    JDar wrote: »

Shes kinda hot for a 14yr old

wat

Sydney Sierota is 17 and I'm 28.
    This one was rekt by Zenimax
  • Observant
    Observant
    ✭✭✭✭
    Remember that time DC tried to run their scroll back and one EP group bombed them just before the gate?
    Good times! :lol:
    Vehemence