The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Chillrend NA - Where cool kids go.

• Glantris
    Glantris
    ✭✭✭
    Draxys wrote: »
    wtb dawnbreaker back

wtb bloodthorn
    Glantris | VR14 AD Templar | Main Group Heals/Support
    Officer of Decibel, Officer of Legend, Sender of Congealed Cheese
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Glantris wrote: »
    wtb dawnbreaker back

wtb bloodthorn

No.
    Agrippa Invisus / Indominus / Inprimis / Inviolatus
    DragonKnight / Templar / Warden / Sorcerer - Vagabond
    Once a General, now a Citizen
    Former Emperor of Bloodthorn and Vivec
    For Sweetrolls! FOR FIMIAN!
  • Braidas
    Braidas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rylana wrote: »
    GRxKnight wrote: »
    So close to 40 pages guys... You can do it!!!
    also, EP is super horribad they *** talk about how they just zerged you with 50 guys and only lost half. AD is a bunch of cheaters and exploiters who can only take things overnight....umm what else...DC IS THE BEST but they have tht one group who tries to crash the server...7...

You're kidding about ad right
    nope they're the worst, all they do is run around with their fire ring+batswarm (seriously nerf that ***). is every AD an op DK w/ 30 flaming oils who does nothing but sit in corners? all they can do is nightcap the map with their oceanic zerg. furthermore, AOE CAPS

How is that exploiting?

Also i can't control the ad oceanic crew i didn't even knew they cane over. It's a *** to deal with i know. AD has dealt with the oceanic reds prior and the blue that caps during the normal work hours. Is rather them not be here but flat out calling every ad player bad when you know this is not true as we have tko decible dig anda few other add prime time guilds out there that are skilled is rather insulting.
    All of those guilds are terrible, I could solo 15 players from any. I know for a fact that AD reps have traveled to Oceania to create their titanic monstrosity of a zerg.

Really? Cause you sure as hell haven't solo'd us.

And if we're so bad how were we able to push out during prime time when the map was completely blue? You're making no sense right now
    We realize it must be completely demoralizing getting rolled by 1 guy (even as you troll camp us constantly and do that health bar and emblem disappearing ***) so we let you push out occasionally. DC's never lost a campaign in the history of ESO and we'll destroy you on this one even w/ every AD having impulse and bats in all 12 slots DC 4 LYFE BRAIDAS FOR EMPEROR

You must have been absent in the last iteration when red won... and no I'm sure you're high when you say you've 1v15d tko. Funny though
    ME AND MIGHTER GETTIN HIGHER THAN A KITE

i'll 1vTKO

Seriously, has any less than 10 TKO ever killed me...nope, im pretty much invincible.

Hi, i killed you, I am TKO.

But I was Aldmeri Vice that day =D
    not by yourself
    yay we did it! thank you to @GRxKnight‌ and @Ifthir_ESO‌ for being so trollable
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    also, EP is super horribad they *** talk about how they just zerged you with 50 guys and only lost half. AD is a bunch of cheaters and exploiters who can only take things overnight....umm what else...DC IS THE BEST but they have tht one group who tries to crash the server...7...

nope they're the worst, all they do is run around with their fire ring+batswarm (seriously nerf that ***). is every AD an op DK w/ 30 flaming oils who does nothing but sit in corners? all they can do is nightcap the map with their oceanic zerg. furthermore, AOE CAPS

How is that exploiting?

Also i can't control the ad oceanic crew i didn't even knew they cane over. It's a *** to deal with i know. AD has dealt with the oceanic reds prior and the blue that caps during the normal work hours. Is rather them not be here but flat out calling every ad player bad when you know this is not true as we have tko decible dig anda few other add prime time guilds out there that are skilled is rather insulting.
    All of those guilds are terrible, I could solo 15 players from any. I know for a fact that AD reps have traveled to Oceania to create their titanic monstrosity of a zerg.

And if we're so bad how were we able to push out during prime time when the map was completely blue? You're making no sense right now
    We realize it must be completely demoralizing getting rolled by 1 guy (even as you troll camp us constantly and do that health bar and emblem disappearing ***) so we let you push out occasionally. DC's never lost a campaign in the history of ESO and we'll destroy you on this one even w/ every AD having impulse and bats in all 12 slots DC 4 LYFE BRAIDAS FOR EMPEROR

You must have been absent in the last iteration when red won... and no I'm sure you're high when you say you've 1v15d tko. Funny though

i'll 1vTKO

Seriously, has any less than 10 TKO ever killed me...nope, im pretty much invincible.

not by yourself

all by myself. ALL BY MYSELF >:(
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • Braidas
    Braidas
    ✭✭✭✭✭

How is that exploiting?

i'll 1vTKO

not by yourself

now who's trollin lol
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

How is that exploiting?

i'll 1vTKO

not by yourself

now who's trollin lol

K fine, there was three of us. Which ironically are all in TKO as well.

So there is a shining example of you dying to less than 10 tko.

Incidentally, you werent alone either =D
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • Braidas
    Braidas
    ✭✭✭✭✭

How is that exploiting?

i'll 1vTKO

not by yourself

now who's trollin lol

K fine, there was three of us. Which ironically are all in TKO as well.

So there is a shining example of you dying to less than 10 tko.

Incidentally, you werent alone either =D
    hmmm more than 3 there, and there were more dc around but i charged in by myself. anyway my trolling is over /thread
  • Glantris
    Glantris
    ✭✭✭
    wtb dawnbreaker back

wtb bloodthorn

No.

agrippa pls
    Glantris | VR14 AD Templar | Main Group Heals/Support
    Officer of Decibel, Officer of Legend, Sender of Congealed Cheese
  • jaebdub
    jaebdub
    ✭✭✭
    wtb dawnbreaker back

wtb bloodthorn

No.

agrippa pls

This already is Bloodthorn 2.0. I choose the wrong campaigns to try and get emp on.
    Jagermeister - v14 NB
    Alacrity
  • Guy_Hawksley
    40 pages!!! woot!! It's a good thread and it has it's moments at times... =P
    Alliance: Aussie Pact
    Campaign: NA Chillendrung/Thornrend (guest)
    Former Campaign: Goldbrand/Wabbajack (guest)
    MLP: Rainbow Dash FTW
  • DovresMalven
    DovresMalven
    ✭✭✭
    wtb dawnbreaker back

I second this motion
    Dovres Malven
    - Aldmeri Dominion
  • Thechemicals
    Thechemicals
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you chillrend for making things so easy. Signing off of the little leagues in just a few days. Cant wait.
    Vr14 Templar since release- dual resto
    Vr14 Dk bow/2h

Brayan Blackthunder
    Goddick
    Daggerfall Covenant

• morvegil
    morvegil
    ✭✭✭✭
    So whos killed me and who have I killed?
    Lo'ke
    Nord Vampire
    Nightblade
    Shield+BOW

Daggerfall Covenant
    Bandit King
    Bridge Bandits Guild
  • GRxKnight
    GRxKnight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WTB balanced campaign
    Member of Victorem, RÁGE ; Decibel Alumni (RIP)

Kalista Schefer: VR16 AD Sorcerer; Alliance Rank 22

Noxus-Katarina: VR16 AD NB; Alliance Rank 30

Grxknight: VR16 AD DK; Alliance Rank 16

Lorelie Aedel: VR16 AD Templar; Alliance Rank 8
  • Darkmage1337
    Darkmage1337
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Farewell Chillrend! There's too much blue and it's too cold for me; I'm joining my fellow Dunmer in Azura's Star! :smile:
    ESO Platform/Region: PC/NA. ESO ID: @Darkmage1337
    GM of Absolute Virtue. Co-GM of Absolute Vice. 8-time Former Emperor, out of 13 characters. 3 Templars, 3 Sorcerers, 2 Nightblades, 2 Dragonknights, 1 Warden. 1 Necromancer, and 1 Arcanist. The Ebonheart Pact: The Dark-Mage (Former Emperor), The Undying Nightshade, The Moonlit-Knight, The Killionaire (Former Emperor), Swims-Among-Slaughterfish (Former Emperor), The Undead Mage, and The Dark-Warlock. The Aldmeri Dominion: The Dawn-Bringer (Former Empress), The Ironwood Kid (Former Emperor), and The Storm-Sword. The Daggerfall Covenant: The Storm-Shield (Former Empress), The Savage-Beast, and The Burning-Crusader CP: 1,800.
  • Winnamine
    Winnamine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wtb dawnbreaker back

wtb bloodthorn

I still have nightmares about Bloodthorn, Glantris :weary:
    Winni
    ~
    VE
    Decibel
  • Draxys
    Draxys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    still wtb dawnbreaker

rip decibel
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Winnamine wrote: »
    wtb dawnbreaker back

wtb bloodthorn

Everyone who was there does.
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wtb dawnbreaker back

wtb bloodthorn

I remember bloodthorn, the one time I guested there was actually during your reign, and you killed me when i attacked some blues nearby.

Good times.
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    wtb dawnbreaker back

wtb bloodthorn

I remember bloodthorn, the one time I guested there was actually during your reign, and you killed me when i attacked some blues nearby.

Good times.

I'm sure I killed the blues, too.
  • Aeradon
    Aeradon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I miss the moment I first step foot upon Auriel's Bow.
    I miss the old Wabbajack before it became a lag fest.
    I miss the amazing people on Dawnbreaker.
    I miss the fresh car smell of Chillrend well-mixed with familiar faces.

And most of all. I miss ESO. And ya'll are 90% of the reason.

-Leo Snowborn of DC
    Edited by Aeradon on December 3, 2014 4:54AM
    People keep telling me they're gonna buy me an ale. They never do.

There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's culture. And the Elves.

Help make this compilation complete!
    Compilation of Ideas and Suggestions
  • kijima
    kijima
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    still wtb dawnbreaker

Yerp, loved dawnbreaker.

Been here since Feb 2014 - You'd think I'd be half reasonable at this game by now...

A'marta - AD Sorc Tank
    Kijima - AD DK Derps
    Annure - AD NB Derps
    Boom Crash Opera - AD Sorc DPS

• mjspnrb18_ESO
    mjspnrb18_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Chillrend is reborn!
  • GRxKnight
    GRxKnight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chillrend is reborn!

I think NM and Hijinx are over on Haderus...at least I think they are...I saw some familiar faces over there last night...now just to convince TKO to go over there to see what's up
    Member of Victorem, RÁGE ; Decibel Alumni (RIP)

Kalista Schefer: VR16 AD Sorcerer; Alliance Rank 22

Noxus-Katarina: VR16 AD NB; Alliance Rank 30

Grxknight: VR16 AD DK; Alliance Rank 16

Lorelie Aedel: VR16 AD Templar; Alliance Rank 8
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    No no .... No . Just stop right there . Chilrend is not where "the cool kids go" . This is where DC hides when their getting beat up . This is where we go to heal Our broken ego . I know , I've spent time there healing from the slaughters on Thornblade . Let us not ride the rowboat of denial however ! Pick yourself off the ground , dust your ego off and get back to Thornblade once you've healed . The "cool kids" go where pvp is the toughest , not the easiest .
  • RedTalon
    RedTalon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    roechacca wrote: »
    No no .... No . Just stop right there . Chilrend is not where "the cool kids go" . This is where DC hides when their getting beat up . This is where we go to heal Our broken ego . I know , I've spent time there healing from the slaughters on Thornblade . Let us not ride the rowboat of denial however ! Pick yourself off the ground , dust your ego off and get back to Thornblade once you've healed . The "cool kids" go where pvp is the toughest , not the easiest .

Well for me its the server I poof to when a keep that is getting defended is about to be overruned, then poof back to thornblade for the next defensive line

So not really the kool kid server more the escape route server at-least for me
  • Xexpo
    Xexpo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    roechacca wrote: »
    speak for yourself mang
    Kiki Dickson ~~~ Dixmanian Devil ~~~ Cornelius Buckshank Jr.
    Histy-Fitz ~~~ Boozemer ~~~ Chace X'expo
    Lluvia De'Fuego ~~~ Shakes Spear
    Macro and Cheese NA/PC
  • Xexpo
    Xexpo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chillrend is reborn!
    and born again!
    Kiki Dickson ~~~ Dixmanian Devil ~~~ Cornelius Buckshank Jr.
    Histy-Fitz ~~~ Boozemer ~~~ Chace X'expo
    Lluvia De'Fuego ~~~ Shakes Spear
    Macro and Cheese NA/PC
  • Awetopsy1703
    Awetopsy1703
    ✭✭
    As of 10 minutes ago Chill has fallen to the enemy , come on back blue the buffs are calling
  • mjspnrb18_ESO
    mjspnrb18_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Chillrend has been liberated , all Hail Araxleon!
    Edited by mjspnrb18_ESO on February 18, 2015 1:10PM