The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Chillrend NA - Where cool kids go.

Aeradon
Aeradon
✭✭✭✭✭
Let the war rage on!
Edited by Aeradon on August 4, 2014 4:32PM
People keep telling me they're gonna buy me an ale. They never do.

There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's culture. And the Elves.

Help make this compilation complete!
Compilation of Ideas and Suggestions
  • smeeprocketnub19_ESO
    smeeprocketnub19_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will go to chillrend, since it would be that or the other 7 day server. I just want to know where most people from wabba are going.

I suspect I will have to decide the server for my guild because I am the first on. And I am not waiting around for late comers to decide, dammit.
    Dear Sister, I do not spread rumors, I create them.
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    im going to vet only. apparently, im not a cool kid:) oh well.
  • ZOS_AmeliaR
    ZOS_AmeliaR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will go to chillrend, since it would be that or the other 7 day server.
    Just wanted to call out here that Chillrend is actually a 14-day campaign, and we've updated the patch notes to reflect this.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • Kewljag_66_ESO
    Kewljag_66_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will go to chillrend, since it would be that or the other 7 day server. I just want to know where most people from wabba are going.

I suspect I will have to decide the server for my guild because I am the first on. And I am not waiting around for late comers to decide, dammit.

The word is most of the Wabba population is going to the longest campaign that is 30days (Thornblade)
  • Pchela
    Pchela
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i loved wabba's length and the people in it but chill sounds good too...
    larry-undecided-o.gif
  • Kewljag_66_ESO
    Kewljag_66_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bees83 wrote: »
    i loved wabba's length and the people in it but chill sounds good too...
    larry-undecided-o.gif

I think CHill will be teh server people go to if Thornblade is too full
  • Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Aeradon wrote: »
    Let the war rage on!

Whow, "chill" out bro. B)
    Edited by Armitas on August 4, 2014 7:31PM
    Retired.
    Nord mDK
  • zScars
    zScars
    ✭✭✭
    "where the cool kids go"

tumblr_inline_n49g96nxtE1rvhk5m.jpg
    Founder of Incognito Merchants. Join us- head to our thread for more info. forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/121613/official-trading-incognito-merchants#latest
  • runagate
    runagate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Congrats Emperor Braidas!
  • Phelproof
    Phelproof
    Soul Shriven
    EHJ has turned the map Blue ... looking for some fights .....?!?!?!
  • sdubs7_ESO
    sdubs7_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    come to haderus. AD wants a fight.
  • Aeradon
    Aeradon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    runagate wrote: »
    Congrats Emperor Braidas!
    OMG The naked scroll runner was crowned Emp?

There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's culture. And the Elves.

• Draxys
    Draxys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'll probably end up on Chillrend for now, but only because the 30 is locked. I want another 30 day :(

rip decibel
  • Phelproof
    Phelproof
    Soul Shriven
    Remember the Chal-amo!!! Awesome fights with EP at Chalman right now!!!
  • Phelproof
    Phelproof
    Soul Shriven
    18K tick for Defense at Chalman .. TY EP
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bees83 wrote: »
    larry-undecided-o.gif

this is just one of the major downfalls of being intelligent. insightfullness brings depression and mass anxiety and mental pain and anguish. which is what i feel when i look at the campaigns right now and trying to figure out what im going to do ...
    Edited by Gilvoth on August 5, 2014 5:21AM
  • Braidas
    Braidas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So many were batswarmed on this day, but alas, the crown shall pass to my worthy DC brethren.
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    We will stay on Chillrend for now. Continue to treat it like Bloodthorn and we'll not bother and go to the 30 day campaign.

I will NOT suffer another Bloodthorn.
    Agrippa Invisus / Indominus / Inprimis / Inviolatus
    DragonKnight / Templar / Warden / Sorcerer - Vagabond
    Once a General, now a Citizen
    Former Emperor of Bloodthorn and Vivec
    For Sweetrolls! FOR FIMIAN!
  • Braidas
    Braidas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We will stay on Chillrend for now. Continue to treat it like Bloodthorn and we'll not bother and go to the 30 day campaign.

Pops were about the same, if not in EP's favor at times, even while we fought AD simultaneously - yall just couldnt handle EHJ+emp.
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Pops were about the same, if not in EP's favor at times, even while we fought AD simultaneously - yall just couldnt handle EHJ+emp.

No, I'm talking about grinding the entire map from my gates each morning.

I don't give two craps about your epeen.
  • Braidas
    Braidas
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Someone's salty lol. And it seems this campaign will be similar to DB in that DC will have a group in the morning and AD/EP will fight it out overnight.
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Someone's salty lol. And it seems this campaign will be similar to DB in that DC will have a group in the morning and AD/EP will fight it out overnight.

Nothing's worse than a sore winner.

I'm talking about day capping. As far as I know there's no ozzie contingent here. BT suffered through it and 3 months is enough for us, thanks.

• Braidas
    Braidas
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm talking about day capping. As far as I know there's no ozzie contingent here. BT suffered through it and 3 months is enough for us, thanks.
    Just kidding man CHILLrend out :P

Yeah, you're probably right about that, but we shall see.
  • Aeradon
    Aeradon
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Maybe you should see the map now. Blue has nothing.

• Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

2 bars across the board at this writing, too. I think you made both yellow and red mad. :)
  • Halrloprillalar
    Halrloprillalar
    ✭✭✭✭✭

2 bars across the board at this writing, too. I think you made both yellow and red mad. :)

I just came for the popcorn. We killed Haderus :(
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

I just came for the popcorn. We killed Haderus :(

Morinth! Never leave us.

Also, too, with that I'm heading to bed. 12:51 am Pacific is laaaaaate.
    Edited by Agrippa_Invisus on August 5, 2014 7:51AM
  • bitaken
    bitaken
    ✭✭✭✭✭

We crowned emp against a full former emp group from EP and it was about 18 of them at BRK. Was a long hard fought battle to crown an emp. And, FWIW, we capped keeps - but we did not take scrolls. We do not want bloodthorn either. We took one of the least valuable scrolls then went ahead and crowned an emp. Sort of like DB, this seems to be low pop during the daytime, and very heavy pop across the boards during prime time and into the wee hours of morning. I stayed up till 1 AM EDT and there were two bars on every faction.
    PvP Lead Officer for Einherjar

Member of Einherjar and associated guilds since 2001

A multi Gaming community of players.
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    bitaken wrote: »

We crowned emp against a full former emp group from EP and it was about 18 of them at BRK. Was a long hard fought battle to crown an emp. And, FWIW, we capped keeps - but we did not take scrolls. We do not want bloodthorn either. We took one of the least valuable scrolls then went ahead and crowned an emp. Sort of like DB, this seems to be low pop during the daytime, and very heavy pop across the boards during prime time and into the wee hours of morning. I stayed up till 1 AM EDT and there were two bars on every faction.

I think we both know how much that "Former" tag is worth after all the farming. Show me those Brigadiers, Tribunes, and Prefects instead.

So I log out last night with the plan being to leave the three inner home keeps of both other factions alone (aside from maybe a smash and grab to get Chim back) as Blue had regained theirs after the evening's festivities.

I wake up and check the map this morning before work and it's blood red, the exact opposite of what I want. I start asking in /zone -- who is organized and doing this? *crickets*

Finally, after several moments 'organized TS group running, /tell Kage for group' is advertised.
  • bitaken
    bitaken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wake up and there is a FG of aussies or otherwise loads of former emps - and everything is red. Don't complain about the day cappers when there is a full crew who took everything overnight. Yellow got left alone - but we are down to our last scroll defense.

Kage and crew - FYI
    Edited by bitaken on August 5, 2014 1:09PM
    PvP Lead Officer for Einherjar

Member of Einherjar and associated guilds since 2001

A multi Gaming community of players.