Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

I come to the forums this afternoon, to ask for forgiveness. I used an Add On for the first time...

• drzycki_ESO
    drzycki_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I thought it was funny! :smile:
  • Sanibel
    Sanibel
    ✭✭✭
    Not sure you can play WoW for 5 years and not use any 3rd party addons. Most raids require you to use boss/raid group addons.
  • darthbelanb14_ESO
    darthbelanb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    2004-2009--World of Warcraft: I was the Guild Leader of the Gnome hating Cult of Cult Copperfield. We refused to group or associate with gnomes in any fashion. I was the first level 60 across 12 different servers.

...And who are you?

TBH, you should be apologizing for playing that horrendous game in the above quoted post.
    Edited by darthbelanb14_ESO on 28 May 2014 14:11
  • Copperfield
    Copperfield
    ✭✭✭
    I don't want to sound like an egomaniac, but if you're a real gamer, then you've heard of me.

All you people asking who I am are either lying, or new to the genre.
    Edited by Copperfield on 28 May 2014 14:45
  • KitLightning
    KitLightning
    ✭✭✭✭
    *snip for redundancy of redundancies*

When did you remove Pokemon from this List??

*nuuuuus* wack_da_chicken_by_kitlightning-d62hj5q.gif the 'orror of infite 'orrors where they be pikacube_by_kitlightning-d6284zl.gifbulbacube_by_kitlightning-d628anw.gifcharicube_by_kitlightning-d628as7.gif

"I'd rather be insane in a sane world, than sane in an insane world!" ~Me
    Warning - This is a spoiler and looking at it for too long may cause irrecoverable eyesight issues.
    ◔̯◔

MechWarrior: Living Legends – Total conversion modification for Crysis Wars.

kitlightning.deviantart
  • Copperfield
    Copperfield
    ✭✭✭
    I'm a real gamer. I don't play children's games. Pokemon?
  • darthbelanb14_ESO
    darthbelanb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I don't want to sound like an egomaniac, but if you're a real gamer, then you've heard of me.

All you people asking who I am are either lying, or new to the genre.

Been gaming since the Magnavox Odyssey II, been playing MMO's since the first Asheron's Call, various FPS's earlier than that, Flight Sims even earlier than FPS's, and I have never heard of you...Oh wait, I think there was a Copperfield that created some buzz in Hello Kitty Online, never played the game myself, so that might be why I never heard of you. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
  • Roberts3393
    Roberts3393
    ✭✭
    Are you kidding me! We don't really give a damn what you do why would you even feel the need too ask for forgiveness?
    Edited by Roberts3393 on 31 May 2014 10:02
  • Spenceresque
    Spenceresque
    Soul Shriven
    :o

Sir Copperfield...after all these years?
    How long were you going to let this continue?!

I....I..............I forgive you.
    Just sayin'...Gina Bruno's the ESO Oracle.