The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.2 on the PTS on Monday at 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC).

No-Proc No-Cp Set List

• Mophett
    Mophett
    Thanks for checking.
    I'll run another test on the Arcanist again to see if I missed anything.
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RetPing wrote: »
    They should delete this campaign.
    Having a campaign following certain rules and not having an official list of set working there is embarrassing.

Agreed. This Campaign is completely dead and most players don't even understand what qualifies as a proc set. The under Lvl 50 Campaign should be shut down as well.

We need one no CP campaign that functions with the same ruleset as Battlegrounds with procs enabled.

thats what ravenwatch was before they added the no proc rule lol

on another note, during the whitestrake mayhem the 7 day no cp camps do have procs enabled (ive actually been enjoying playing there, people can actually die lol)
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ive had reports from a couple ppl that they feel Nibenay Bay monster set works. Not the procc part ofc, but the 5% damage reduction. I myself am very uncertain it works, can someone please verify? @CaperGuy perhaps

PC EU
    PvP only
  • CaperGuy
    CaperGuy
    ✭✭✭
    olsborg wrote: »
    Ive had reports from a couple ppl that they feel Nibenay Bay monster set works. Not the procc part ofc, but the 5% damage reduction. I myself am very uncertain it works, can someone please verify? @CaperGuy perhaps

I just pulled all armour passives off of my yellow character, and had my blue alt account molten whip my yellow with nibenay bay on and nibenay bay off. 2765 damage number both times, so no it is not working based on my test. No 5% reduction.
    Characters:

Trivalaur - Breton Templar(Healer)
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CaperGuy wrote: »
    olsborg wrote: »

I just pulled all armour passives off of my yellow character, and had my blue alt account molten whip my yellow with nibenay bay on and nibenay bay off. 2765 damage number both times, so no it is not working based on my test. No 5% reduction.

Thank you

PC EU
    PvP only
  • Jammy420
    Jammy420
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I still do not understand why the vampire lord set is not on here. Its not a proc set whatsoever, and it is strictly a stat set.
  • StarOfElyon
    StarOfElyon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jammy420 wrote: »
    I still do not understand why the vampire lord set is not on here. Its not a proc set whatsoever, and it is strictly a stat set.

Same reason Adept Rider doesn't work. Unfortunately we haven't been made privy to the reason. 😂😅
  • CaperGuy
    CaperGuy
    ✭✭✭
    I’m still farming for leads for the torc of the last ayleid king. I’m very curious if that will work in RW. I intend to test it out to see once I can collect it.
    Characters:

• caserdar
    caserdar
    ✭✭✭
    I’m still farming for leads for the torc of the last ayleid king. I’m very curious if that will work in RW. I intend to test it out to see once I can collect it.
    well sorry to say this late but it does not work in rw. also side portals drop leads so i recommend also doing them if you arent already
  • CaperGuy
    CaperGuy
    ✭✭✭
    caserdar wrote: »
    well sorry to say this late but it does not work in rw. also side portals drop leads so i recommend also doing them if you arent already

I have been. Super bad luck though, ran probably a dozen times through arc 1-2 but not one lead.

Have you tried it in RW and it didn’t buff your stats?

Characters:

• Zabagad
    Zabagad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    caserdar wrote: »
    Just to get sure - totlak is not "working" anywhere afaik.
    Maybe dmg has fixed and is only an UI problem (not even sure about that), but reg is still bugged. (since arrival on the PTS)
    So are you sure that there is a difference between NoCP and PvE/CP?
    Edited by Zabagad on 29 March 2024 07:23
    PC EU (noCP AD) Grey/Grau AD
  • CaperGuy
    CaperGuy
    ✭✭✭
    I’ve asked someone I know that has a build using the torc of the last ayleid king to hop into RW to test it, and they’ve advised me that it does not work in RW.
    Characters:

• Zabagad
    Zabagad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’ve asked someone I know that has a build using the torc of the last ayleid king to hop into RW to test it, and they’ve advised me that it does not work in RW.
    Ok - I hope then that he/she/it knows how to see it and say thank you :)
    Crazy - because I thought that this (NoCP) was maybe the target as it was in theory the only place where it was good...
    Edited by Zabagad on 29 March 2024 08:36
    PC EU (noCP AD) Grey/Grau AD
  • CaperGuy
    CaperGuy
    ✭✭✭
    Zabagad wrote: »
    Ok - I hope then that he/she/it knows how to see it and say thank you :)
    Crazy - because I thought that this (NoCP) was maybe the target as it was in theory the only place where it was good...

It could still be interesting in BGs/CP, not overpowered or best in slot but probably useable with the right build.
    Characters: