The maintenance is complete and the PTS is now back online. The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test!
The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

No-Proc No-Cp Set List

CaperGuy
CaperGuy
✭✭✭
List also featured by Alcast on eso hub. https://eso-hub.com/en/guides/sets-that-work-in-no-champion-points-campaign

I've copied/pasted the list of sets that were noted as working in No-Proc No-CP when Update 31 hit, as of the final PC patch notes. If I made any mistakes, let me know. I've tried to keep the list as updated as I could with reports coming in.

**Edited 14 February 2024. Feel free to advise me of more 'secret sets' that work despite not being in ZoS's list.**

I also have a list that I came up with in the past for sets that while the 'proc' part doesn't work, they have an extra 5pc line so may be considered for more build diversity:

BASE GAME

PvP Campaign Changes
For Update 31, the existing No-CP Cyrodiil and Imperial City campaigns will now also prohibit proc sets from firing. We have expanded the number of sets from the original grouping that worked during the initial test several months ago.

Additionally, we will be disabling Volendrung in the No-CP, No-Proc Campaign.

Aetherial Ascension
Agility
Akaviri Dragonguard
Amber Plasm
Archer's Mind
Armor of the Seducer
Armor of the Trainee
Assassin's Guile
Bahraha's Curse (aka Bahara) (4-pieces)
Bastion of the Heartland
Battlefield Acrobat
Beekeeper’s Gear
Black Rose
Blessing of the Potentates
Blooddrinker
Buffer of the Swift
Caustic Arrow (Master) - looks like it's disabled in no-proc as of v7.1.6 incremental patch(Arena Weapons
Caustic Arrow: Fixed an issue where this set was not retaining its effects after bar swapping. As a result, this item set is no longer able to be handled by the server entirely, and as such will no longer work in no-proc environments.)

Champion of the Hist
Crafty Alfiq
Crushing Wall (Maelstrom) - Seems to have broken in No Proc as of Update 35
Dagon's Dominion
Darkstride
Deadly Strike
Duneripper's Scales
Draugr Hulk
Eagle Eye
Elf Bane
Endurance
Eyes of Mara
Flanking Strategist
Frostbite
Fortified Brass
Grace of the Ancients
Hawk's Eve
Healer's Habit
Hunding’s Rage
Impregnable Armor
Innate Axiom
Jailbreaker
Jorvuld's Guidance
Kvatch Gladiator
Leki's Focus
Law of Julianos
Light Speaker
Leviathan
Mark of the Pariah
Marksman's Crest
Medusa
Mighty Chudan
Mother’s Sorrow
Netch's Touch
Night Mother's Embrace
Night Terror (3-piece)
Order of Diagna
Orgnum's Scales
Perfected Caustic Arrow (Master) - looks like it's disabled in no-proc as of v7.1.6 incremental patch(Arena Weapons
Caustic Arrow: Fixed an issue where this set was not retaining its effects after bar swapping. As a result, this item set is no longer able to be handled by the server entirely, and as such will no longer work in no-proc environments.)

Perfected Crushing Wall - appears to have been broken in no proc as of Update 35.
Permafrost
Plague Doctor
Ranger's Gait
Rattlecage
Red Eagle's Fury
Relics of the Physician, Ansur
Robes of Alteration Mastery
Robes of Destruction Mastery
Salvation
Sergeant's Mail - ....still works after it's revamp in update 35 despite building stacks of an effect that the server would have to keep track of. Explain that one....
Shacklebreaker
Shalks Exoskeleton
Shapeshifter's Chain (Reported Jan 5th as not working. Tested via Werewolf Transformation at Ravenwatch main gate, no cost decrease and no stat boost when transformed.)
Shield Breaker
Shield of the Valiant (5-set bonus)
Silks of the Sun
Slimecraw
Spider Cultist Cowl
Spinner’s Garments
Spriggan’s Thorns
Strength of the Automaton
Swamp Raider
Sword Dancer
Sword-Singer
Syvarra's Scales (4-pieces)
Toothrow
Treasure Hunter
Trial by Fire
Torug's Pact
Twice-Born Star (I've received reports in this thread on January 4th that Twice-Born Star does not work in no-proc, though in my quick test with all body pieces and mundus equipped prior to travelling into Ravenwatch, did still seem to work for me at least at the gate.)
Twilight's Embrace
Vampire's Cloak
Vesture of Darloc Brae (4-piece)
Warrior-Poet
War Maiden
Way of Air (4-piece)
Way of the Arena
Willow's Path
Willpower
Witch-Knight's Defiance
Wrath of the Imperium
Ysgramor's Birthright

**Build Diversity - researched using eso-hub - Since these weren't listed, the 5pc 'proc' part may not work, but these have an additional 5pc stat line so some people might consider them for more build diversity:

Call of the Undertaker
Coward's Gear
Dauntless Combatant
Dead Water's Guile
Dragon's Defilement
Fasalla's Guile
Hanu's Compassion
Heem-Jas' Retribution
Hex Siphon
Hide of Morihaus
Kagrenac's Hope
Knightmare
Might of the Lost Legion
Oblivion's Edge
Oblivion's Foe
Pestilent Host
Sentry
Shadow Dancer's Raiment
Vastarie's Tutelage
Vicious Death
Wisdom of Vanus
Wizard's Riposte

Edit - during PTS and once the patch hit, there are some other sets that have been tested and found to be working that -are not- on the patch note list. The ones mentioned were below

New Moon Acolyte
Footman's Fortune
Heartland Conqueror
Gaze of Sithis
Malacath
Ring of the Wild Hunt
Titanborn
Ancient Dragonguard
Torc of Tonal Constancy
Markyn Ring of Majesty
Fiord's Legacy
Prisoner's Rags
Talfyg's Treachery
True-Sworn Fury
Vampire Lord
Eternal Vigor
Oakensoul Ring
Druid's Braid
Shattered Fate
Orders Wrath (ZOS says they fixed it to work in no proc with Necrom)
Stormweaver’s Cavort

So there may yet be more sets that work despite the official list.
Edited by CaperGuy on 14 February 2024 22:15
Characters:

Trivalaur - Breton Templar(Healer)
  • YandereGirlfriend
    YandereGirlfriend
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    This list is like a random pool picked out of the NBA Draft Lottery ping-pong ball machine.

A set that requires constant updates from the server (Pariah) is enabled but a set that only requires updates on ability casts (New Moon Acolyte) is banned?

Master Bow that is literally a proc based upon your Poison Arrow being on a target is enabled but the Master Destro that procs off of the simple cast of Destructive Touch is banned?

WHERE IS THE LOGIC BEHIND THIS?
  • SkaraMinoc
    SkaraMinoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Aetherial Ascension How is this a proc set? Which part of the proc gets disabled? the entire 5 piece bonus or just the increased cost?

I misread. It looks like AA is enabled. Thanks for posting the full list.
    Edited by SkaraMinoc on 12 July 2021 18:45
    PC NA
  • CaperGuy
    CaperGuy
    ✭✭✭
    The source of the working list of sets comes from today's PTS patch notes 7.1.0:

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/580754/pts-patch-notes-v7-1-0#latest

Hopefully I've copied/pasted properly.

85 fully useable sets is definitely substantially higher than the previous no-proc test's 19.
    Characters:

• OutLaw_Nynx
    OutLaw_Nynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I think Twice Born Star was disabled for the test.
  • EF321
    EF321
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    They are making all these new pvp sets that will come directly to your mailbox, and they are instantly disabling them in most popular campaign...
  • CaperGuy
    CaperGuy
    ✭✭✭
    I dunno if Ravenwatch is the most popular, though it is my favourite campaign.
    Characters:

• stybbe17b16_ESO
    stybbe17b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Where is my Necropotence? The sets are so unintuitive none will know what works unless they check the patch note forums. Dumb design.
  • Cirantille
    Cirantille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Today in the news: "Strike from the shadows" is allowed as a passive
    But Stygian is disabled
    Same thing
    Because... why not :joy:
    List could go on and on but eh
    Edited by Cirantille on 13 July 2021 08:23
  • gariondavey
    gariondavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I didn't see heartland conqueror on the list. Is this correct?
    PC NA @gariondavey, BG, IC & Cyrodiil Focused Since October 2017 Stamplar (main), Magplar, Magsorc, Stamsorc, StamDK, MagDK, Stamblade, Magblade, Magden, Stamden
  • CaperGuy
    CaperGuy
    ✭✭✭

I didn't see it in the patch notes list, so I suppose not.
    Characters:

• gariondavey
    gariondavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Krulzuk wrote: »

I didn't see it in the patch notes list, so I suppose not.

Weird that it isn't allowed. No procs...lol
    @ZOS_GinaBruno is heartland conqueror ok in no proc no cp? Not on list but torugs is allowed
    Edited by gariondavey on 12 July 2021 20:38
    PC NA @gariondavey, BG, IC & Cyrodiil Focused Since October 2017 Stamplar (main), Magplar, Magsorc, Stamsorc, StamDK, MagDK, Stamblade, Magblade, Magden, Stamden
  • CaperGuy
    CaperGuy
    ✭✭✭
    Where is my Necropotence? The sets are so unintuitive none will know what works unless they check the patch note forums. Dumb design.

It wouldn't be a bad idea if they can make some kind of indicator in game so that it's easily seen whether a set will work or not. Not everybody checks the forums.
    Characters:

• Biro123
    Biro123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

It wouldn't be a bad idea if they can make some kind of indicator in game so that it's easily seen whether a set will work or not. Not everybody checks the forums.

This is a must-have imho.

Also they should only be rewarding sets that can actually be used where they were earned. (rewards for the worthy)

And why no Eternal Vigor on the list? I really don't understand the criteria.
    Minalan owes me a beer.

PC EU Megaserver
    Minie Mo - Stam/Magblade - DC
    Woody Ron - Stamplar - DC
    Aidee - Magsorc - DC
    Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC
    Khattman Doo - Stamblade - Relegated to Crafter, cos AD.
  • techyeshic
    techyeshic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am assuming they are doing something with each and just going 1 by 1 to get them in a no proc friendly function. I have no idea what the logic in order that they do them are, but I'm assuming it's not intentional on some mentioned not being there yet.

I do have interest in seeing where this goes, as I'm starting to feel like this is the path for me if I stick around much longer as they keep introducing more and more ridiculous sets each patch.
  • CaperGuy
    CaperGuy
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah it's a bit strange that sets that on a glance look simiarly coded (New Moon Acolyte vs Aetherial Ascension) differ in whether they're allowed, but maybe they're picking some 1 on 1 as you say.
    Characters:

• notachik
    notachik
    ✭✭✭
    There goes my burning spell weave and medusa..how bout the other new set that increases your enchants by 100% (forgot name)
  • UnkindnessOfRavens
    UnkindnessOfRavens
    ✭✭✭
    No Armor Master? But Pariah. Huh. The logic in the list seems... odd.
  • CaperGuy
    CaperGuy
    ✭✭✭
    notachik wrote: »
    There goes my burning spell weave and medusa..how bout the other new set that increases your enchants by 100% (forgot name)

Torug's Pact is for boosting Enchants, that one is there, but the new one that boots traits, Heartland Conqueror doesn't appear to be.

Characters:

• CaperGuy
    CaperGuy
    ✭✭✭
    There are some rumours on this PTS forum of some additional sets working that aren’t on this list. We’ll have to see / test I guess when the patch hits.
    Characters:

• gariondavey
    gariondavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    There are some rumours on this PTS forum of some additional sets working that aren’t on this list. We’ll have to see / test I guess when the patch hits.

@YandereGirlfriend tested some knows which ones work
  • gariondavey
    gariondavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    There are a fair few sets that weren't listed on the official list that actually do currently work on the PTS.

I've tested a bunch of them and can confirm.

You mentioned hc before, but please go on.

I'm being cagey because I don't want to see any sets get hit with the nerf bat before the patch goes live.

But I doubt that they're actually "bugs" so I guess I'll go ahead and list a few more:

New Moon Acolyte
    Shalks Exoskeleton
    Champion of the Hist
    Vampire's Cloak
    Toothrow
    Footman's Fortune

I would posit that the above sets working would imply that all sets that provide constant bonuses are likely to work - but I have not tested every such set in the game on the PTS.

There are also some other sets that will likely surprise people and perhaps ride the line between being a bug or intended behavior. I'm sure that they will come out soon after the patch goes live but it's sure to generate some threads on the forum because they are fairly high-profile sets.

My takeaway in testing so far has been that the No-Proc rules are much more permissive than they initially appeared and that they are far less restrictive than the 19 sets from the testing period. Assuming that these un-listed sets are not reverted to being banned, there might yet be hope for Ravenwatch.
  • CaperGuy
    CaperGuy
    ✭✭✭
    I've added them to the bottom of the initial post with the caveat that they were not in the patch notes but were tested to have worked in PTS. :)

I'm trying to keep a master list here on the forums for easy reference.
    Characters:

• Giraffon
    Giraffon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This all makes my brain hurt. Put me on the non-proc list. Why don't they just do something everyone can understand? I would almost prefer they just have a campaign that disables all set gear and CP period.

Edited by Giraffon on 19 August 2021 14:18
    Giraffon - Beta Lizard - For the Pact!
  • gariondavey
    gariondavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Krulzuk heartland conqueror was tested by @YandereGirlfriend too, it works
  • M0R_Gaming
    M0R_Gaming
    ✭✭✭
    @Krulzuk heartland conqueror was tested by @YandereGirlfriend too, it works
    I also tested it, can also verify it works. Who knows if it will work in live though lol
    • PC/NA - PvP/PvE AD Magsorc main
    • Former Emp, All HMs but DSR
    My addons
  • CaperGuy
    CaperGuy
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks.

@ZOS_GinaBruno do you know if there are other sets that will be working in no-proc Cyrodiil other than the ones that were in the patch notes? People are finding more that were functioning on PTS server that were not in the list.
    Characters:

• snipezor
    snipezor
    ✭✭✭
    I don't believe I've seen it mentioned elsewhere: given that Shield Breaker is listed/works, does anyone know if Slimecraw also works on PTS?
  • CaperGuy
    CaperGuy
    ✭✭✭
    I found in the other thread, where Mighty Chudan and Slimecraw had been tested and working in PTS. Mind you none of these extras will necessarily work in live, but I'll add them to that extra section of the initial post.
    Characters:

• snipezor
    snipezor
    ✭✭✭
    Ah, perfect, thanks.
  • Sahidom
    Sahidom
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks @Krulzuk for posting the list.

I would also like to know what other "non-process" 5pc proc sets that were not listed.