The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.2 on the PTS on Monday at 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC).

No-Proc No-Cp Set List

• Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Quick sanity check. Death Dealers Fete, not on the list, I assume that definitely doesn't work?

Also Imperial Physique. Seems crazy this one isn't an exception given it's designed to work only in Imperial City!
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • CaperGuy
    CaperGuy
    ✭✭✭
    Beardimus wrote: »
    Quick sanity check. Death Dealers Fete, not on the list, I assume that definitely doesn't work?

Also Imperial Physique. Seems crazy this one isn't an exception given it's designed to work only in Imperial City!

I believe I’ve tried both of those in the past and they didn’t work. It’s been awhile though, it wouldn’t hurt for me to pop them on and re-test.
    Characters:

Trivalaur - Breton Templar(Healer)
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Huge thanks @CaperGuy doing god's work here, in particular for us console folks.

Have ZOS commented why they don't have a list or even grey out items not working? I've been away from forums a few years.
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • CaperGuy
    CaperGuy
    ✭✭✭
    At one point a while back I think @ZOS_Kevin suggested it would be brought up but I’m not sure there’s been any news for quite awhile. The only mention of No Proc I can think of is when they recently fixed orders wrath to work.
    Characters:

• alay_NB
    alay_NB
    Is there any sings of this list being irrelevant in the future?

Servers have been updated quite a while ago - so when will we have all the sets in Ravenwatch again?
  • Lortie
    Lortie
    ✭✭✭
    alay_NB wrote: »
    Is there any sings of this list being irrelevant in the future?

Servers have been updated quite a while ago - so when will we have all the sets in Ravenwatch again?

I couldn't agree more, I miss noCP.
    Lortie - StamSorc
    Velsei - StamCro
    Sidyl - StamDK
    https://imgur.com/a/5kexQVk - ESO at it's finest.
  • CaperGuy
    CaperGuy
    ✭✭✭
    To be honest I have not been spending as much time in game lately. No Cp No Proc builds all kinda feel the same as each other for the most part. I miss the larger build diversity and crazy niche set combinations that I used to put together before No Proc was a thing. I miss my sentry set anti-Nightblade hunter, I miss my Proc gankers with stuff like Caluurions(nerfed now) or my Juggernaut PvP tank, or my bomber, or my ten other weird builds of the week I used to do when inspiration would hit.

I’ve actually started doing a little bit of BGs instead when I’ve been on lately, and moving some characters out of Ravenwatch to Blackreach or Gray Host. The population just isn’t there in Ravenwatch and when it is…it’s the same old people with the same old builds.
    Characters:

• OBJnoob
    OBJnoob
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @CaperGuy I really wish they'd done the no-proc thing correctly. I kinda don't like procs anyway so it was always Gucci with me... But yes, the lack of population is killer. I'm sorta a BG guy now myself... But I have also done some Blackreach when I was bored. Blackreach isn't too bad honestly.

On one hand, some people know a lot more about CP than me and proc sets, and occasionally I run into someone that really makes me feel silly. On the other hand, you're way more likely to run into a group that you can solo. So it's good and bad.

My most recent attempt to kill the boredom is a Necro Werewolf I recently put together and hit 50 with... A red, so I have something to play when yellow owns the map. Prolly take him into RW soon.

Anyway, I'm just babbling. What I really wanted to say is it'll be a sad day when you leave Ravenwatch Caper.
  • CaperGuy
    CaperGuy
    ✭✭✭
    OBJnoob wrote: »
    @CaperGuy I really wish they'd done the no-proc thing correctly. I kinda don't like procs anyway so it was always Gucci with me... But yes, the lack of population is killer. I'm sorta a BG guy now myself... But I have also done some Blackreach when I was bored. Blackreach isn't too bad honestly.

On one hand, some people know a lot more about CP than me and proc sets, and occasionally I run into someone that really makes me feel silly. On the other hand, you're way more likely to run into a group that you can solo. So it's good and bad.

My most recent attempt to kill the boredom is a Necro Werewolf I recently put together and hit 50 with... A red, so I have something to play when yellow owns the map. Prolly take him into RW soon.

Anyway, I'm just babbling. What I really wanted to say is it'll be a sad day when you leave Ravenwatch Caper.

Thanks, OBJ. :)
    Characters:

• Twohothardware
    Twohothardware
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know why they even still have this campaign, Ravenwatch is always dead on Playstation NA.

They should close the under lvl 50 Icereach and the no-cp no-proc Ravenwatch and just do one campaign that's simply no cp like Battlegrounds but where 75% of the sets in the game aren't disabled.
  • Zabagad
    Zabagad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know why they even still have this campaign, Ravenwatch is always dead on Playstation NA.

They should close the under lvl 50 Icereach and the no-cp no-proc Ravenwatch and just do one campaign that's simply no cp like Battlegrounds but where 75% of the sets in the game aren't disabled.
    Yes please quickly!
    We are the only ones who are not allowed to whine about Master-DW + Vate + Dragons + Maarselok + Fire +...
    and therefore we can't wait to finally get this proc bs meta too.... :)

PC EU (noCP AD) Grey/Grau AD
  • caserdar
    caserdar
    ✭✭✭
    Zabagad wrote: »

Yes please quickly!
    We are the only ones who are not allowed to whine about Master-DW + Vate + Dragons + Maarselok + Fire +...

yeah sitting in an empty campaign hoping that it will be populated for one and a half hour each day is so much bettter, or swapping between alliances and capping the whole empty map over and over again, now thats what i call fun
  • Zabagad
    Zabagad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    caserdar wrote: »
    Zabagad wrote: »

Yes please quickly!

yeah sitting in an empty campaign hoping that it will be populated for one and a half hour each day is so much bettter
    Yes I agree on that.
    But we can switch anytime to a full campaign - we have at least an option.
    If Raven EU can use all sets than there is no escape from proc bs meta at all.

It's sad either way...
    Edited by Zabagad on 16 September 2023 08:43
  • CaperGuy
    CaperGuy
    ✭✭✭
    The new Nightblade class set Soulcleaver does not work in RW as far as I could tell from testing. I’ve yet to collect 5 pieces yet from the others. There’s also several mythics I haven’t collected yet nor have I looked too hard at the newest stuff. I’m still holding out hope that one day, @ZOS_Kevin will announce some in game way to tell if a set works in no proc or not, or will announce no cp returning to Proc based, or something so that people don’t need to creep this thread to try and get some kind of list of what works.
    Edited by CaperGuy on 20 November 2023 17:54
    Characters:

• gariondavey
    gariondavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    CaperGuy wrote: »
    The new Nightblade class set Soulcleaver does not work in RW as far as I could tell from testing. I’ve yet to collect 5 pieces yet from the others. There’s also several mythics I haven’t collected yet nor have I looked too hard at the newest stuff. I’m still holding out hope that one day, @ZOS_Kevin will announce some in game way to tell if a set works in no proc or not, or will announce no cp returning to Proc based, or something so that people don’t need to creep this thread to try and get some kind of list of what works.

Agreed.
    @ZOS_Kevin please see this message and please help do something about this. You are the only one who helps us on here, and it has been years that we have been asking for a complete list or that ravenwatch goes back to proc + no cp.
    PC NA @gariondavey, BG, IC & Cyrodiil Focused Since October 2017 Stamplar (main), Magplar, Magsorc, Stamsorc, StamDK, MagDK, Stamblade, Magblade, Magden, Stamden
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does anyone know or can anyone test if Apocryphal Inspiration set works?

PC EU
    PvP only
  • CaperGuy
    CaperGuy
    ✭✭✭
    I can’t remember if I tested that one or not…so I suppose I’ll have to use some transmutes and check at some point. :p
    Characters:

• CaperGuy
    CaperGuy
    ✭✭✭
    I tested it today. Apocryphal Inspiration does not work in RW, neither for yourself or for your allies within 28m. Bummer, that would have been nice in a group to free up immov pots.
    Characters:

• RetPing
    RetPing
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They should delete this campaign.
    Having a campaign following certain rules and not having an official list of set working there is embarrassing.

• CaperGuy
    CaperGuy
    ✭✭✭
    RetPing wrote: »
    Having a campaign following certain rules and not having an official list of set working there is embarrassing.

That last test cost me transmutes because I don’t have much of the set collected. That shouldn’t be necessary. @ZOS_Kevin any chance the no proc PvP players could get some love?

Edited by CaperGuy on 15 February 2024 22:54
    Characters:

• Twohothardware
    Twohothardware
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RetPing wrote: »

Agreed. This Campaign is completely dead and most players don't even understand what qualifies as a proc set. The under Lvl 50 Campaign should be shut down as well.

We need one no CP campaign that functions with the same ruleset as Battlegrounds with procs enabled.

• Jsmalls
    Jsmalls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What's ashame is the No Proc No-CP version of the game is a lot more balanced. And it's a lot more fun to play as well....

But no denying it's dead. Everyone wants their crutch sets to depend on to bring them up to par so they avoid this campaign.

What's even crazier is during Mid Year Mayhem when this campaign is full it runs flawlessly. So we have a version of the game that's more balanced, isn't a tank meta, runs well when it's full population, and doesn't have proc cheese... Which is what 90% of the posts are asking for. Yet no one plays here....
  • StarOfElyon
    StarOfElyon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jsmalls wrote: »
    What's ashame is the No Proc No-CP version of the game is a lot more balanced. And it's a lot more fun to play as well....

But no denying it's dead. Everyone wants their crutch sets to depend on to bring them up to par so they avoid this campaign.

What's even crazier is during Mid Year Mayhem when this campaign is full it runs flawlessly. So we have a version of the game that's more balanced, isn't a tank meta, runs well when it's full population, and doesn't have proc cheese... Which is what 90% of the posts are asking for. Yet no one plays here....

As for me, I will be there when midyear drops.
  • Galeriano
    Galeriano
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I wouldn't go as far as claiming it's a lot more balanced. It have imbalances same as every other PvP instance they're just different than the ones in proc enabled eviroments. Class imbalances start to play bigger role there than in proc enabled campaigns.

Part of the reason for that campaign lack of popularity is that it's more zerg focused. Zerging mentality is propably stronger there than in regular campaigns and there is less tools to protect from it.

During midyear mayhem all Cyrodill capmaigns are usually doing better than outside of PvP events. I also wouldn't go as far as claiming that no CP runs flawlesly when full during event. It also chokes at the times.
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yea exactly this is what im thinking whenever i read the forum. I love ravenwatch, just a shame its only active during primetime.

PC EU
    PvP only
  • Jsmalls
    Jsmalls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Galeriano

I played both No-CP and CP last mid year mayhem.

In both campaigns there were well over 100+ players on my screen at the same time.

No-CP did not stutter and ran smoothly.

CP had my frames dropping, abilities would fail to go off, and it wasn't a pleasant experience.

I have a decently high end PC so the only limiting factor for me is their servers.

And from MY experience there is a significant difference in performance comparing the two server types.

Yes ball zergs can't get broken up with a convergence vicious death so generally it takes coordinated counter play to fight against them. Siege also helps a lot (my ~12 man group wipes 40+ groups consistently but it requires coms and coordination).

But ball zergs aren't exactly performing poorly in CP campaigns. They still reign supreme there as well.
    Edited by Jsmalls on 16 February 2024 17:10
  • Mophett
    Mophett
    I was testing Jorvuld's Guidance on an Arcanist yesterday and the While in combat, increases the duration of all Major buffs, Minor buffs, and damage shields you apply to yourself and allies by 40% was not working for anything.
    Unless this only works while in combat against other players as I tested it on NPC mobs while in Raven.

If anyone could please check with another class it would be good to know.
  • Zabagad
    Zabagad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mophett wrote: »
    I was testing Jorvuld's Guidance on an Arcanist yesterday and the While in combat, increases the duration of all Major buffs, Minor buffs, and damage shields you apply to yourself and allies by 40% was not working for anything.
    Unless this only works while in combat against other players as I tested it on NPC mobs while in Raven.

If anyone could please check with another class it would be good to know.

So I just checked it and it's working for me on a Sorc. (doubt its a class issue)

cx8905ugjcn8.png
    If you look to the picture you can see that I got increased values, but in the official eso buff time is still the old value.
    So if you are on console or don't use bufftracker addons you should check your character screen to see the buff duration.
    Edited by Zabagad on 27 February 2024 12:23
  • CaperGuy
    CaperGuy
    ✭✭✭
    Jorvulds has always been on the list from what I see on my main page, so I mean it shouldn’t need testing. Still good to confirm though I suppose…
    Characters:

• Zabagad
    Zabagad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CaperGuy wrote: »
    Jorvulds has always been on the list from what I see on my main page, so I mean it shouldn’t need testing. Still good to confirm though I suppose…
    With every patch there is risk that something what worked is not working anymore :)