The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.1 on the PTS on Monday at 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC).

No-Proc No-Cp Set List

• CaperGuy
    CaperGuy
    ✭✭✭
    sbam66 wrote: »
    does anyone know if Back-Alley Gormound works in no proc?

It does not work in Ravenwatch, according to my advanced stats page with and without food buff.
    Characters:

Trivalaur - Breton Templar(Healer)
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CaperGuy wrote: »
    does anyone know if Back-Alley Gormound works in no proc?

It does not work in Ravenwatch, according to my advanced stats page with and without food buff.

Yea it doesnt work, none of the sets that require a drink/food currently works.

PC EU
    PvP only
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shattered fate 5 piece does not work in nocp.

PC EU
    PvP only
  • FayJolyn
    FayJolyn
    ✭✭✭✭
    olsborg wrote: »

Hmmm, that's odd. I would expect that one to work for sure. I actually thought it sounded quite versatile to just slap on a new character and be ready to jump in pvp. I was considering crafting it but I'll hold off for now. Maybe it's bug?
    Zha'ishii - Kahjiit nightblade (main) PC-EU
  • dinokstrunz
    dinokstrunz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just remove no proc already, it's already a mess with what works and what doesn't ZoS ffs.
  • OBJnoob
    OBJnoob
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly I love no proc but I have to agree. Just make it normal again. If you can't follow through on your idea then it's time to pull the plug.

Some procs work on no proc and some sets that are clearly not procs don't. Which is really dumb, but would kinda be okay if there was a list. But there is no list because I guess whatever code they instituted to make it "no proc" is incomprehensible even to them and they refuse to do the work the old fashioned way. Which would honestly only take 2 people 2 days of hard work.

Instead we've got @CaperGuy over here wasting his own transmutes and time for about 2 years doing their job for them while they just blissfully turn a blind eye.

I say either make it proc NoCP again... Or start paying Caper 30k a year.
  • sbam66
    sbam66
    ✭✭
    Anybody know if Velothi Ur-Mage's Amulet is working in no proc vs npcs & monsters?

I’m on console so I can’t test it to see
  • gariondavey
    gariondavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    OBJnoob wrote: »
    Honestly I love no proc but I have to agree. Just make it normal again. If you can't follow through on your idea then it's time to pull the plug.

Some procs work on no proc and some sets that are clearly not procs don't. Which is really dumb, but would kinda be okay if there was a list. But there is no list because I guess whatever code they instituted to make it "no proc" is incomprehensible even to them and they refuse to do the work the old fashioned way. Which would honestly only take 2 people 2 days of hard work.

Instead we've got @CaperGuy over here wasting his own transmutes and time for about 2 years doing their job for them while they just blissfully turn a blind eye.

I say either make it proc NoCP again... Or start paying Caper 30k a year.

@ZOS_Kevin I think it would only be fair for zos to hire @CaperGuy for his work doing this. Any updates on when the official zos list will be posted? It has been a couple years people have been asking for this, and it was promised by zos.
    PC NA @gariondavey, BG, IC & Cyrodiil Focused Since October 2017 Stamplar (main), Magplar, Magsorc, Stamsorc, StamDK, MagDK, Stamblade, Magblade, Magden, Stamden
  • OBJnoob
    OBJnoob
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The whole thing reminds me of a story from my days in the Army. I was an intelligence analyst and I was training some infantry guys on some of what I do so that patrols going out could better understand what to look for and what questions to ask and stuff. This was a field training exercise-- we were in the woods for like a week playing army-- and the generator went down meaning we lost access to our computers.

I decided, hey boys, we can't really do our jobs right now, so let's go get some MREs and take a nice long lunch.

Oh man the Sergeant First Class was not happy with me. He made us all do push-ups for about an hour, then handed us some paper and pencils, and told us we can either find a way to accomplish the mission or we might as well keep doing physical training until the power came back on.

As it turns out you can draw graphs, maps, and list priority Intel requirements by hand. Who woulda thought? I got smoked (made to exercise as punishment,) again later for being the idiot in charge.

Anyway that's what I think of when I think how this big tech company can't give us a list but Caper is out here testing sets one at a time.
  • blktauna
    blktauna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OBJnoob wrote: »
    Anyway that's what I think of when I think how this big tech company can't give us a list but Caper is out here testing sets one at a time.

And bright blessings on him for doing it. ZOS should seriously give him free subscription. He's more than earned it.
    PCNA
    PCEU
  • CaperGuy
    CaperGuy
    ✭✭✭
    Anybody know if Velothi Ur-Mage's Amulet is working in no proc vs npcs & monsters?

I’m also a console player so can’t test it yet. I’ve given up trying to guess on sets because of occasional surprises, so all I can say is I’ll test it when I get it on console.
    Characters:

• HidesInPlainSight
    HidesInPlainSight
    ✭✭✭

Yes it does. Ive been using it in No Proc since day 1. Leveled my Arcanist in the sewers wearing Shatered Fate and Heartlands.

Been using it on a Stamsorc build in No Proc as well.
  • CaperGuy
    CaperGuy
    ✭✭✭

Yes it does. Ive been using it in No Proc since day 1. Leveled my Arcanist in the sewers wearing Shatered Fate and Heartlands.

Been using it on a Stamsorc build in No Proc as well.

Looking at what it does, I expect it should work just fine. Once I get necrom (I'm on console), I'll whip up a set right quick, confirm and then edit the list on the first page. I'll wait until I try the pieces on and look though, it'll only be another 5 days or so until Necrom drops for console.
    Characters:

• HidesInPlainSight
    HidesInPlainSight
    ✭✭✭

I’m also a console player so can’t test it yet. I’ve given up trying to guess on sets because of occasional surprises, so all I can say is I’ll test it when I get it on console.

Vel does not work in No Proc. The first line penetration works but neither the Minor Force or extra damage to monsters work in No Proc.

Some sets arena weapons are weird this patch. I believe there is one that is working but it does not show in game effects / damage but checking combat longs appears to be working. They messed a few things up with this patch.
  • CaperGuy
    CaperGuy
    ✭✭✭

Vel does not work in No Proc. The first line penetration works but neither the Minor Force or extra damage to monsters work in No Proc.

Some sets arena weapons are weird this patch. I believe there is one that is working but it does not show in game effects / damage but checking combat longs appears to be working. They messed a few things up with this patch.

I don’t believe console has combat logs so I have no idea what sets you are suggesting.
    Characters:

• TechMaybeHic
    TechMaybeHic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, I like the way no proc plays, but there's nobody there in the convoluted rules that don't match anywhere else. Just let it go
  • Mophett
    Mophett
    Shattered fate works fine. I don't know why its being reported as not working.
    It shows on the stats that it's adding penetration and damage. Ive not tested 12 piece just first 10 piece.
  • CaperGuy
    CaperGuy
    ✭✭✭
    I’ll try to remember to test it out later today. Combination of me being busy and lazy. ZOS can take it off of my pay…. lol
    Characters:

• CaperGuy
    CaperGuy
    ✭✭✭
    Yep, Shattered Fate works. I took all passives out to make sure my stats were only being changed by the bonuses from the set and the 5, 10, and 12 piece bonuses appear in the advanced stats in RW.

@Alcast
    Edited by CaperGuy on 25 June 2023 22:28
    Characters:

• sbam66
    sbam66
    ✭✭
    anyone know if the Velothi Ur-Mage's Amulet is working vs monsters in no cp?
  • HidesInPlainSight
    HidesInPlainSight
    ✭✭✭
    anyone know if the Velothi Ur-Mage's Amulet is working vs monsters in no cp?

It does not.
  • Sidewaves89
    Sidewaves89
    ✭✭✭
    Stormweaver's Cavort mythic works in Ravenwatch
    Edited by Sidewaves89 on 1 August 2023 18:26
  • CaperGuy
    CaperGuy
    ✭✭✭
    Stormweaver's Cavort mythic works in Ravenwatch

Thank you, I’ll add it. I’ve been playing ESO a bit less lately and was going to gear up for cp/BGs a bit so haven’t spent time collecting the new stuff yet. I’ll add to the list on the first page.
    Characters:

• Zabagad
    Zabagad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was in the patchnotes anyway :)
    Mythics
    Stormweaver's Cavort: This set can now be used in no-proc Cyrodiil campaigns.
    PC EU (noCP AD) Grey/Grau AD
  • Bashev
    Bashev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Does deadland demolisher set work, the 900 bash damage part in no cp?
    Because I can!
  • CaperGuy
    CaperGuy
    ✭✭✭
    Bashev wrote: »

I don’t believe so. I think I tested it in the past when seeing if I could make a bash related build. If I get a chance though I’ll see if I can test for sure.
    Characters:

• Bashev
    Bashev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I don’t believe so. I think I tested it in the past when seeing if I could make a bash related build. If I get a chance though I’ll see if I can test for sure.

It is not, i just tested it.

BTW How is the population in PC EU? The campaign looks empty.
    Because I can!
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It is not, i just tested it.

BTW How is the population in PC EU? The campaign looks empty.

Pretty desolate most of the day, except like 20-23 CET, during those 3 hours or so there is decent activity.

PC EU
    PvP only
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow had a break from the game, it's mad that we are two years on and ZOS aren't listing on the set if it works or not. Crazy town.
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • Sordidfairytale
    Sordidfairytale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did not see it mentioned, wanted to share it for completeness; Mora's Whisper does not appear to work in No Proc Campaign. Specifically the Crit bonus, the bonus to alliance rank and alliance skill gain.
    The Vegemite Knight

"if the skeleton kills you, your dps is too low." ~STEVIL

The Elder World of WarScrollCraft Online ~joaaocaampos