The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

No-Proc No-Cp Set List

• keto3000
    keto3000
    ✭✭✭
    keto3000 wrote: »
    CaperGuy wrote: »
    Just to satisfy my curiosity, I tried Ravager, which builds stacks of Ravager when you try and reduce someone's resists....but that set -doesn't- work in no proc. So I dunno exactly what the deal is why Sergeants Mail works. Maybe I'll see if there's anything else I can test that builds stacks of some effect every light or heavy attack....

SARGEANT'S MAIL - 5 items:
    When you deal damage with a Heavy Attack, you gain a stack of Sergeant's Focus for 5 seconds, increasing the damage of your Heavy Attacks by 645 per stack. This effect can occur once every second and stacks up to 4 times.

Ravager - 5 items:
    Each time you attempt to reduce the target's Physical or Spell Resistance, you gain a stack of Ravager for 5 seconds, increasing your Weapon and Spell Damage by 146. You can gain a stack every 1 second. At 4 stacks, the duration doubles but cannot be refreshed.

So, SARGEANT stacks are based upon channeling your OWN heavy attacks & thos stacks affect the same skill, whereas,

RAVAGER stacks result from reducing a TARGET'S Phys/Sp Resistance so seems like one type of action PROCS a different TYPE of action.

That's my guess for the difference.

By this logic burning spell weave should work XD

Maybe! Obviously, we are all conjecturing. Only ZOS knows with certainty how these things are determined.

Still, let's look at:

BURNING SPELLWEAVE - 5 items
    When you deal damage with a Flame Damage ability, you apply the Burning status effect to the enemy and increase your Weapon and Spell Damage by 490 for 8 seconds. These effects can occur once every 12 seconds.

so, in this case, how I see it--

You are applying damage with:

Primary --- Elemental Flame (primary damage)
    procs

Secondary -- Burning Status effect to target &

procs

Tertiary --Increased Weapon & Spell Damage

So, again one primary action proccing 2 additional effects/actions.

Cheers, keto B)
    Edited by keto3000 on 19 September 2022 08:07
    “The point of power is always in the present moment.”

― Louise L. Hay
  • Mophett
    Mophett
    Blood Moon set from March of Sacrifices would be a similar set condition to Sergeant's Mail.

When you deal damage with a melee Light Attack, you gain a stack of Blood Scent for 8 seconds. When you gain 5 stacks, you become Frenzied for 5 seconds, increasing your melee Light Attack damage by 2050 and attack speed by 50%. This effect can occur every 15 seconds
  • CaperGuy
    CaperGuy
    ✭✭✭
    I have that set on a character. I’ll have to check it out and see.
    Characters:

Trivalaur - Breton Templar(Healer)
  • caserdar
    caserdar
    ✭✭✭
    mora's whisper doesnt work sadly
  • YandereGirlfriend
    YandereGirlfriend
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    This situation is all the more odious considering that THERE STILL IS NO PTS VERSION OF RAVENWATCH.

• Dr_Con
    Dr_Con
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Pretty sure Sload's Semblence works, but it's so garbage now that it is unused. I tested it in no CP IC a month or two ago as it happened to be the set I had on my char at the time, was surprised to see it work tbh.

but it's probably overlooked, despite it being a terribad set that they need to improve, and despite it being unique in that it procs a void damage DoT, these are still no proc game modes. so for the sake of consistency, it should be disabled and not be an exception.
    Edited by Dr_Con on 9 October 2022 19:49
  • Alcast
    Alcast
    Class Representative
    @CaperGuy Does Crushing Wall still not work?

About Seargent's Mail, it might just be potato code that keeps it active in the campaign. They might have changed the effect but not the underlying base code, but that is just a guess.
    https://alcasthq.com - Alcasthq.com Builds & Guides
    https://eso-hub.com - ESO-Hub.com Sets, Skills, Guides & News
    https://dwemerautomaton.com - Discord, Telegram & Twitch Command Bot

• CaperGuy
    CaperGuy
    ✭✭✭
    Alcast wrote: »

About Seargent's Mail, it might just be potato code that keeps it active in the campaign. They might have changed the effect but not the underlying base code, but that is just a guess.

@Alcast I just tested to make sure, but Crushing Wall does not appear to work in Ravenwatch after the changes to how it works.
    Characters:

• Alcast
    Alcast
    Class Representative
    CaperGuy wrote: »
    Alcast wrote: »

@Alcast I just tested to make sure, but Crushing Wall does not appear to work in Ravenwatch after the changes to how it works.

Okay thanks for the info.
    https://alcasthq.com - Alcasthq.com Builds & Guides
    https://eso-hub.com - ESO-Hub.com Sets, Skills, Guides & News
    https://dwemerautomaton.com - Discord, Telegram & Twitch Command Bot

• OBJnoob
    OBJnoob
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @CaperGuy heeelp caper I need you! I'm working on a frost staff magden for u36 and hes in a proc BG build right now. But I saw the Frostbite set in guild traders and really want to buy it too. Do you know if it works in RW?
  • CaperGuy
    CaperGuy
    ✭✭✭
    OBJnoob wrote: »
    @CaperGuy heeelp caper I need you! I'm working on a frost staff magden for u36 and hes in a proc BG build right now. But I saw the Frostbite set in guild traders and really want to buy it too. Do you know if it works in RW?

@OBJnoob yes. Frostbite should work based on the list on page 1 of the thread.
    Characters:

• OBJnoob
    OBJnoob
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah I see now. Sorry for not looking before asking... I'm not familiar with the set, I guess I kinda wrongly assumed it was new.
  • CaperGuy
    CaperGuy
    ✭✭✭
    I don’t know how to test Claw of the Forest Wraith set since there’s no way to know if my class abilities have received the crit chance. :(. @ZOS_Kevin how is that official list coming? Can you at least ask if Claw of the Forest Wraith works in no proc? I don’t guess after being surprised a few times.
    Characters:

• CaperGuy
    CaperGuy
    ✭✭✭
    I tested out new craftable Chimera's Rebuke set at the request of a guild member, but unfortunately my testing seemed to show that it does not work in Ravenwatch.
    Characters:

• blktauna
    blktauna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you!
    PCNA
    PCEU
  • Bigmatt2
    Bigmatt2
    ✭✭✭
    I too would like to know if the new craftable set Claw of Forest Wraith works in Ravenwatch. @ZOS_Kevin
  • malistorr
    malistorr
    ✭✭✭✭
    It would be great to see an official list from ZOS. If you guys keep posting and asking for one maybe they'll decide that it's worth their time.
  • malistorr
    malistorr
    ✭✭✭✭
    Has anyone been able to test Archer's Mind and have you confirmed that even the extra 16% crit damage works? That part sounds like a proc since you have to be sneaking or invisible to get that extra 16% crit damage on top of the initial 8% crit damage.

Also, I think I tested Witch Knight a couple of times and found the 5th piece didn't work as it's based on a proc of poison damage on the enemy but please feel free to confirm and update the list as needed.
    Edited by malistorr on 31 January 2023 22:53
  • CaperGuy
    CaperGuy
    ✭✭✭
    malistorr wrote: »
    Has anyone been able to test Archer's Mind and have you confirmed that even the extra 16% crit damage works? That part sounds like a proc since you have to be sneaking or invisible to get that extra 16% crit damage on top of the initial 8% crit damage.

Archer’s Mind is on the original lists from ZoS’s patch notes according to my notes on the first page so I hadn’t thought to question it. I suppose I could make some and test it, look at some damage numbers and stuff but I have no reason to think they lied.
    Characters:

• malistorr
    malistorr
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have some Archer's Mind and will try to test it tonight. I was just wondering if anyone knew already/for sure. I suppose my test will be to do a snipe on a guard (since it guarantees a critical hit) and see the damage with just 4-pieces of this set equipped. I'll get a good average of the damage on crit. hits. Then I'll equip the 5th piece and test again. I should be averaging about 24% more damage on the crit. hits. If the average is only about 8% more then I will know that last part that sounds like a proc.-based calculation isn't working. I'll report back. Guess I might as well test Witch Knight again as well.
    Edited by malistorr on 31 January 2023 22:57
  • malistorr
    malistorr
    ✭✭✭✭
    I just realized Order's Wrath should be on this list.
  • gariondavey
    gariondavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Orders wrath doesn't work
    Witch knight should - it was one they said works on their initial list
    Edited by gariondavey on 1 February 2023 07:40
    PC NA @gariondavey, BG, IC & Cyrodiil Focused Since October 2017 Stamplar (main), Magplar, Magsorc, Stamsorc, StamDK, MagDK, Stamblade, Magblade, Magden, Stamden
  • malistorr
    malistorr
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've tested Witch Knight a few times now and based on my test the 5th piece bonus doesn't seem to work to me. It's a bit difficult to test because you need to get the poison on the enemy 1st and sometimes it's not always easy to do that reliably. But I see the damage being higher in Blackreach vs. Ravenwatch. I suggest others test this too to verify.

Order's Wrath is 100% just permanent buffs so I have no idea why ZOS would not have allowed it in Ravenwatch. For Archer's Mind I don't think that extra 16% crit. damage works in Ravenwatch either based on my tests. The 8% I think does which makes total sense and what I expected after reading the set stats.
  • CaperGuy
    CaperGuy
    ✭✭✭
    I hadn’t thought to test sets that ZOS explicitly listed as working in order to question them. If I get a chance in the future I’ll do my own testing of some of these to see.
    Characters:

• gariondavey
    gariondavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I've tested Witch Knight a few times now and based on my test the 5th piece bonus doesn't seem to work to me. It's a bit difficult to test because you need to get the poison on the enemy 1st and sometimes it's not always easy to do that reliably. But I see the damage being higher in Blackreach vs. Ravenwatch. I suggest others test this too to verify.

Order's Wrath is 100% just permanent buffs so I have no idea why ZOS would not have allowed it in Ravenwatch. For Archer's Mind I don't think that extra 16% crit. damage works in Ravenwatch either based on my tests. The 8% I think does which makes total sense and what I expected after reading the set stats.

Just poison inject someone
    PC NA @gariondavey, BG, IC & Cyrodiil Focused Since October 2017 Stamplar (main), Magplar, Magsorc, Stamsorc, StamDK, MagDK, Stamblade, Magblade, Magden, Stamden
  • malistorr
    malistorr
    ✭✭✭✭
    I did that. I just wasn't sure how long it lasts. To me it seems I get better damage with that set in Blackreach than in Ravenwatch.
  • Udrath
    Udrath
    ✭✭✭✭
    Does Draugrkin work in no-cp since the change?
  • gariondavey
    gariondavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No lol
  • CaperGuy
    CaperGuy
    ✭✭✭
    Udrath wrote: »
    Does Draugrkin work in no-cp since the change?

Unfortunately no. I remember trying it at the time.
    Characters:

• virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Order's Wrath is 100% just permanent buffs so I have no idea why ZOS would not have allowed it in Ravenwatch.

I suspect it's because the crit damage from Order's Wrath - like all crit damage - is conditional. You do not get crit damage above 125%, so the game has to process how much, if any, of the Order's Wrath bonus you should get. That fits the definition of a proc (i.e. process) set, according to ZOS.

It would also explain Archer's Mind crit damage bonus not working.

ETA: That's also why named buffs from sets did not work originally in no-proc rulesets. The game had to check whether you already had it in order to know whether to grant it or not. ZOS reworked it so it was allowed under no-proc. Presumably they could do the same thing for crit damage sets, but whether they will is the question.
    Edited by virtus753 on 24 February 2023 19:12