The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now back online and patch 10.0.2 is available.

No-Proc No-Cp Set List

• CaperGuy
    CaperGuy
    ✭✭✭
    virtus753 wrote: »
    malistorr wrote: »
    Order's Wrath is 100% just permanent buffs so I have no idea why ZOS would not have allowed it in Ravenwatch.

I suspect it's because the crit damage from Order's Wrath - like all crit damage - is conditional. You do not get crit damage above 125%, so the game has to process how much, if any, of the Order's Wrath bonus you should get. That fits the definition of a proc (i.e. process) set, according to ZOS.

It would also explain Archer's Mind crit damage bonus not working.

ETA: That's also why named buffs from sets did not work originally in no-proc rulesets. The game had to check whether you already had it in order to know whether to grant it or not. ZOS reworked it so it was allowed under no-proc. Presumably they could do the same thing for crit damage sets, but whether they will is the question.

I still haven’t tested whether archers mind bonus doesn’t work. I believe it was on ZOS’s list so I’m not taking it off of mine until I confirm or deny.
    Characters:

Trivalaur - Breton Templar(Healer)
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I rly like playing ravenwatch, but there are still many, many sets that should work in no cp. Hope ZOS can take some action and make changes.

PC EU
    PvP only
  • The_Titan_Tim
    The_Titan_Tim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    olsborg wrote: »
    I rly like playing ravenwatch, but there are still many, many sets that should work in no cp. Hope ZOS can take some action and make changes.
    Coral Riptide
  • The_one_i_seek
    The_one_i_seek
    ✭✭✭
    hello, is list from first post still up to date?
  • CaperGuy
    CaperGuy
    ✭✭✭
    I mean…Xbox just got the new patch today so I don’t have any of the new sets yet to test. It’s as up to date as I can make it based on the info that I know at the moment.

@ZOS_Kevin , will we eventually get an official list for no proc or game mechanic to take this burden off of me and the community? It was mentioned in the past that it would be worked on but then…radio silence?
    Characters:

• blktauna
    blktauna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Indeed. This is a list ZOS should maintain. The guessing game on sets is getting old.
    PCNA
    PCEU
  • Xarc
    Xarc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes please.
    We need to know
    @xarcs FR-EU-PC -
    "La mort, c'est surfait.", Xarc
    Xãrc -- breton necro - DC - AvA rank50
    Xarcus -- imperial DK - DC - AvA rank50
    Elnaa - breton NB - DC - AvA rank50
    Xärc -- breton NB - DC - AvA rank47
    Isilenil - Altmer NB - AD - AvA rank41
    Felisja - Bosmer NB - DC - AvA rank39
    Xàrc - breton necro - DC - AvA rank27
    Xalisja - bosmer necro - DC - AvA rank16
    kàli - redguard templar - DC - AvA rank32
    - since april.2014
  • Luth7
    Luth7
    ✭✭✭
    CaperGuy wrote: »
    @ZOS_Kevin , will we eventually get an official list for no proc or game mechanic to take this burden off of me and the community? It was mentioned in the past that it would be worked on but then…radio silence?

This should be the bare mimimum; actually there should be an official ETA when the messy situation will be resolved and people can rely on tooltips when it comes to the "proc" term.
  • StarOfElyon
    StarOfElyon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Romilly wrote: »
    Its hard to tell. The rule of thumb suggests they've disable bursty proc sets. But Titanborn is exactly that, so why is it working according to reports?

Titanborn only gives stats. It doesn't do damage or heal for the player.
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Romilly wrote: »
    Its hard to tell. The rule of thumb suggests they've disable bursty proc sets. But Titanborn is exactly that, so why is it working according to reports?

Titanborn only gives stats. It doesn't do damage or heal for the player.

Coral Riptide only gives stats too, but that’s not working. I could see it being bugged, but after thinking about it a bit I wonder if it might be intentional: with a 60% weapon/spell damage modifier you get almost 1200 out of it, and it works out of combat, so you could lower your stam and then hit someone from stealth. So while it follows the pattern of Pariah, i.e. as you lose one stat you gain another, extra armor is not going to kill anyone as quickly as all that weapon/spell damage could. I could see that as a legitimate reason for handpicking some stat sets while excluding others.
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

so you could lower your stam and then hit someone from stealth.
    Ppl already do that with titanborn when ganking.

PC EU
    PvP only
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    olsborg wrote: »

so you could lower your stam and then hit someone from stealth.
    Ppl already do that with titanborn when ganking.

You have to be in combat for Titanborn’s proc to function. You do not have to be in combat for Coral to work.

If Titanborn is a problem, I’d suggest reporting it as feedback (in game especially, since that’s what they prefer). But I think they currently see in-combat procs as more limited than out-of-combat ones and therefore more acceptable in the no-proc rule set.
  • CaperGuy
    CaperGuy
    ✭✭✭
    malistorr wrote: »
    Order's Wrath is 100% just permanent buffs so I have no idea why ZOS would not have allowed it in Ravenwatch.

I suspect it's because the crit damage from Order's Wrath - like all crit damage - is conditional. You do not get crit damage above 125%, so the game has to process how much, if any, of the Order's Wrath bonus you should get. That fits the definition of a proc (i.e. process) set, according to ZOS.

It would also explain Archer's Mind crit damage bonus not working.

ETA: That's also why named buffs from sets did not work originally in no-proc rulesets. The game had to check whether you already had it in order to know whether to grant it or not. ZOS reworked it so it was allowed under no-proc. Presumably they could do the same thing for crit damage sets, but whether they will is the question.

I still haven’t tested whether archers mind bonus doesn’t work. I believe it was on ZOS’s list so I’m not taking it off of mine until I confirm or deny.

According to my testing of archers mind today using heavy attacks against my alt account, with the same quality weapons, and no armour on the enemy, I get 8% higher crit damage not in stealth, and 24% higher crit damage out of stealth compared with the same test swapping or just one dual wield weapon (no passives taken). The advanced stats page also updates just fine if I’m stealthed out vs detected vs only wearing 4 pieces.

So…. Archers Mind still works. I’m leaving it on my list.
    Characters:

• tsaescishoeshiner
    tsaescishoeshiner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    List also featured by Alcast on eso hub. https://eso-hub.com/en/guides/sets-that-work-in-no-champion-points-campaign

I've copied/pasted the list of sets that were noted as working in No-Proc No-CP when Update 31 hit, as of the final PC patch notes. If I made any mistakes, let me know. I've tried to keep the list as updated as I could with reports coming in.

**Edited 06 September 2022. Feel free to advise me of more 'secret sets' that work despite not being in ZoS's list.**

I also have a list that I came up with in the past for sets that while the 'proc' part doesn't work, they have an extra 5pc line so may be considered for more build diversity:

BASE GAME

PvP Campaign Changes
    For Update 31, the existing No-CP Cyrodiil and Imperial City campaigns will now also prohibit proc sets from firing. We have expanded the number of sets from the original grouping that worked during the initial test several months ago.

Additionally, we will be disabling Volendrung in the No-CP, No-Proc Campaign.

Aetherial Ascension
    Agility
    Akaviri Dragonguard
    Amber Plasm
    Archer's Mind
    Armor of the Seducer
    Armor of the Trainee
    Assassin's Guile
    Bahraha's Curse (aka Bahara) (4-pieces)
    Bastion of the Heartland
    Battlefield Acrobat
    Beekeeper’s Gear
    Black Rose
    Blessing of the Potentates
    Blooddrinker
    Buffer of the Swift
    Caustic Arrow (Master) - looks like it's disabled in no-proc as of v7.1.6 incremental patch(Arena Weapons
    Caustic Arrow: Fixed an issue where this set was not retaining its effects after bar swapping. As a result, this item set is no longer able to be handled by the server entirely, and as such will no longer work in no-proc environments.)

Champion of the Hist
    Crafty Alfiq
    Crushing Wall (Maelstrom) - Seems to have broken in No Proc as of Update 35
    Dagon's Dominion
    Darkstride
    Deadly Strike
    Duneripper's Scales
    Draugr Hulk
    Eagle Eye
    Elf Bane
    Endurance
    Eyes of Mara
    Flanking Strategist
    Frostbite
    Fortified Brass
    Grace of the Ancients
    Hawk's Eve
    Healer's Habit
    Hunding’s Rage
    Impregnable Armor
    Innate Axiom
    Jailbreaker
    Jorvuld's Guidance
    Kvatch Gladiator
    Leki's Focus
    Law of Julianos
    Light Speaker
    Leviathan
    Mark of the Pariah
    Marksman's Crest
    Medusa
    Mighty Chudan
    Mother’s Sorrow
    Netch's Touch
    Night Mother's Embrace
    Night Terror (3-piece)
    Order of Diagna
    Orgnum's Scales
    Perfected Caustic Arrow (Master) - looks like it's disabled in no-proc as of v7.1.6 incremental patch(Arena Weapons
    Caustic Arrow: Fixed an issue where this set was not retaining its effects after bar swapping. As a result, this item set is no longer able to be handled by the server entirely, and as such will no longer work in no-proc environments.)

Perfected Crushing Wall - appears to have been broken in no proc as of Update 35.
    Permafrost
    Plague Doctor
    Ranger's Gait
    Rattlecage
    Red Eagle's Fury
    Relics of the Physician, Ansur
    Robes of Alteration Mastery
    Robes of Destruction Mastery
    Salvation
    Sergeant's Mail - ....still works after it's revamp in update 35 despite building stacks of an effect that the server would have to keep track of. Explain that one....
    Shacklebreaker
    Shalks Exoskeleton
    Shapeshifter's Chain (Reported Jan 5th as not working. Tested via Werewolf Transformation at Ravenwatch main gate, no cost decrease and no stat boost when transformed.)
    Shield Breaker
    Shield of the Valiant (5-set bonus)
    Silks of the Sun
    Slimecraw
    Spider Cultist Cowl
    Spinner’s Garments
    Spriggan’s Thorns
    Strength of the Automaton
    Swamp Raider
    Sword Dancer
    Sword-Singer
    Syvarra's Scales (4-pieces)
    Toothrow
    Treasure Hunter
    Trial by Fire
    Torug's Pact
    Twice-Born Star (I've received reports in this thread on January 4th that Twice-Born Star does not work in no-proc, though in my quick test with all body pieces and mundus equipped prior to travelling into Ravenwatch, did still seem to work for me at least at the gate.)
    Twilight's Embrace
    Vampire's Cloak
    Vesture of Darloc Brae (4-piece)
    Warrior-Poet
    War Maiden
    Way of Air (4-piece)
    Way of the Arena
    Willow's Path
    Willpower
    Witch-Knight's Defiance
    Wrath of the Imperium
    Ysgramor's Birthright

**Build Diversity - researched using eso-hub - Since these weren't listed, the 5pc 'proc' part may not work, but these have an additional 5pc stat line so some people might consider them for more build diversity:

Call of the Undertaker
    Coward's Gear
    Dauntless Combatant
    Dead Water's Guile
    Dragon's Defilement
    Fasalla's Guile
    Hanu's Compassion
    Heem-Jas' Retribution
    Hex Siphon
    Hide of Morihaus
    Kagrenac's Hope
    Knightmare
    Might of the Lost Legion
    Oblivion's Edge
    Oblivion's Foe
    Pestilent Host
    Sentry
    Shadow Dancer's Raiment
    Vastarie's Tutelage
    Vicious Death
    Wisdom of Vanus
    Wizard's Riposte

Edit - during PTS and once the patch hit, there are some other sets that have been tested and found to be working that -are not- on the patch note list. The ones mentioned were below

New Moon Acolyte
    Footman's Fortune
    Heartland Conqueror
    Gaze of Sithis
    Malacath
    Ring of the Wild Hunt
    Titanborn
    Ancient Dragonguard
    Torc of Tonal Constancy
    Markyn Ring of Majesty
    Fiord's Legacy
    Prisoner's Rags
    Talfyg's Treachery
    True-Sworn Fury
    Vampire Lord
    Eternal Vigor
    Oakensoul Ring
    Druid's Braid

So there may yet be more sets that work despite the official list.

I just tested Order's Wrath. The Critical Chance on the 5-piece works, but the Critical Damage and Healing only increased those stats by 1% each instead of 8%. Too bad, because this would be a really nice one to have and seems like it should work. I left a /feedback.

Edit: No I didn't check if anyone already tested it because it's an 8-page thread lol. Just looking for werewolf sets!
    Edited by tsaescishoeshiner on 8 May 2023 20:57
    PC-NA
    in-game: @tsaescishoeshiner
  • CaperGuy
    CaperGuy
    ✭✭✭
    List also featured by Alcast on eso hub. https://eso-hub.com/en/guides/sets-that-work-in-no-champion-points-campaign

I've copied/pasted the list of sets that were noted as working in No-Proc No-CP when Update 31 hit, as of the final PC patch notes. If I made any mistakes, let me know. I've tried to keep the list as updated as I could with reports coming in.

**Edited 06 September 2022. Feel free to advise me of more 'secret sets' that work despite not being in ZoS's list.**

I also have a list that I came up with in the past for sets that while the 'proc' part doesn't work, they have an extra 5pc line so may be considered for more build diversity:

BASE GAME

PvP Campaign Changes
    For Update 31, the existing No-CP Cyrodiil and Imperial City campaigns will now also prohibit proc sets from firing. We have expanded the number of sets from the original grouping that worked during the initial test several months ago.

Additionally, we will be disabling Volendrung in the No-CP, No-Proc Campaign.

Aetherial Ascension
    Agility
    Akaviri Dragonguard
    Amber Plasm
    Archer's Mind
    Armor of the Seducer
    Armor of the Trainee
    Assassin's Guile
    Bahraha's Curse (aka Bahara) (4-pieces)
    Bastion of the Heartland
    Battlefield Acrobat
    Beekeeper’s Gear
    Black Rose
    Blessing of the Potentates
    Blooddrinker
    Buffer of the Swift
    Caustic Arrow (Master) - looks like it's disabled in no-proc as of v7.1.6 incremental patch(Arena Weapons

Champion of the Hist
    Crafty Alfiq
    Crushing Wall (Maelstrom) - Seems to have broken in No Proc as of Update 35
    Dagon's Dominion
    Darkstride
    Deadly Strike
    Duneripper's Scales
    Draugr Hulk
    Eagle Eye
    Elf Bane
    Endurance
    Eyes of Mara
    Flanking Strategist
    Frostbite
    Fortified Brass
    Grace of the Ancients
    Hawk's Eve
    Healer's Habit
    Hunding’s Rage
    Impregnable Armor
    Innate Axiom
    Jailbreaker
    Jorvuld's Guidance
    Kvatch Gladiator
    Leki's Focus
    Law of Julianos
    Light Speaker
    Leviathan
    Mark of the Pariah
    Marksman's Crest
    Medusa
    Mighty Chudan
    Mother’s Sorrow
    Netch's Touch
    Night Mother's Embrace
    Night Terror (3-piece)
    Order of Diagna
    Orgnum's Scales
    Perfected Caustic Arrow (Master) - looks like it's disabled in no-proc as of v7.1.6 incremental patch(Arena Weapons

Perfected Crushing Wall - appears to have been broken in no proc as of Update 35.
    Permafrost
    Plague Doctor
    Ranger's Gait
    Rattlecage
    Red Eagle's Fury
    Relics of the Physician, Ansur
    Robes of Alteration Mastery
    Robes of Destruction Mastery
    Salvation
    Sergeant's Mail - ....still works after it's revamp in update 35 despite building stacks of an effect that the server would have to keep track of. Explain that one....
    Shacklebreaker
    Shalks Exoskeleton
    Shapeshifter's Chain (Reported Jan 5th as not working. Tested via Werewolf Transformation at Ravenwatch main gate, no cost decrease and no stat boost when transformed.)
    Shield Breaker
    Shield of the Valiant (5-set bonus)
    Silks of the Sun
    Slimecraw
    Spider Cultist Cowl
    Spinner’s Garments
    Spriggan’s Thorns
    Strength of the Automaton
    Swamp Raider
    Sword Dancer
    Sword-Singer
    Syvarra's Scales (4-pieces)
    Toothrow
    Treasure Hunter
    Trial by Fire
    Torug's Pact
    Twice-Born Star (I've received reports in this thread on January 4th that Twice-Born Star does not work in no-proc, though in my quick test with all body pieces and mundus equipped prior to travelling into Ravenwatch, did still seem to work for me at least at the gate.)
    Twilight's Embrace
    Vampire's Cloak
    Vesture of Darloc Brae (4-piece)
    Warrior-Poet
    War Maiden
    Way of Air (4-piece)
    Way of the Arena
    Willow's Path
    Willpower
    Witch-Knight's Defiance
    Wrath of the Imperium
    Ysgramor's Birthright

**Build Diversity - researched using eso-hub - Since these weren't listed, the 5pc 'proc' part may not work, but these have an additional 5pc stat line so some people might consider them for more build diversity:

Call of the Undertaker
    Coward's Gear
    Dauntless Combatant
    Dead Water's Guile
    Dragon's Defilement
    Fasalla's Guile
    Hanu's Compassion
    Heem-Jas' Retribution
    Hex Siphon
    Hide of Morihaus
    Kagrenac's Hope
    Knightmare
    Might of the Lost Legion
    Oblivion's Edge
    Oblivion's Foe
    Pestilent Host
    Sentry
    Shadow Dancer's Raiment
    Vastarie's Tutelage
    Vicious Death
    Wisdom of Vanus
    Wizard's Riposte

Edit - during PTS and once the patch hit, there are some other sets that have been tested and found to be working that -are not- on the patch note list. The ones mentioned were below

New Moon Acolyte
    Footman's Fortune
    Heartland Conqueror
    Gaze of Sithis
    Malacath
    Ring of the Wild Hunt
    Titanborn
    Ancient Dragonguard
    Torc of Tonal Constancy
    Markyn Ring of Majesty
    Fiord's Legacy
    Prisoner's Rags
    Talfyg's Treachery
    True-Sworn Fury
    Vampire Lord
    Eternal Vigor
    Oakensoul Ring
    Druid's Braid

So there may yet be more sets that work despite the official list.

I just tested Order's Wrath. The Critical Chance on the 5-piece works, but the Critical Damage and Healing only increased those stats by 1% each instead of 8%. Too bad, because this would be a really nice one to have and seems like it should work. I left a /feedback.

Edit: No I didn't check if anyone already tested it because it's an 8-page thread lol. Just looking for werewolf sets!

People have said it doesn’t work in the past, however in the current public test server patch notes for the upcoming chapter, they say they’re fixing it for no proc. From v9.0.0 PTS notes: “Order’s Wrath: Fixed an issue where this set could not be used in no-proc campaigns.” So we’ll have to test again when the chapter comes out and see.
    Characters:

• sbam66
    sbam66
    ✭✭
    Anybody know if Velothi Ur-Mage's Amulet is working in no proc vs npcs & monsters?
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    sbam66 wrote: »
    Anybody know if Velothi Ur-Mage's Amulet is working in no proc vs npcs & monsters?

i dont know if this will be testable until the release, as i dont think there is even a no proc camp in the PTS
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • gariondavey
    gariondavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Not worth using regardless
    PC NA @gariondavey, BG, IC & Cyrodiil Focused Since October 2017 Stamplar (main), Magplar, Magsorc, Stamsorc, StamDK, MagDK, Stamblade, Magblade, Magden, Stamden
  • Xarc
    Xarc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

[...] as i dont think there is even a no proc camp in the PTS

there is not

@xarcs FR-EU-PC -
    "La mort, c'est surfait.", Xarc
    Xãrc -- breton necro - DC - AvA rank50
    Xarcus -- imperial DK - DC - AvA rank50
    Elnaa - breton NB - DC - AvA rank50
    Xärc -- breton NB - DC - AvA rank47
    Isilenil - Altmer NB - AD - AvA rank41
    Felisja - Bosmer NB - DC - AvA rank39
    Xàrc - breton necro - DC - AvA rank27
    Xalisja - bosmer necro - DC - AvA rank16
    kàli - redguard templar - DC - AvA rank32
    - since april.2014
  • Jammy420
    Jammy420
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What about the vampire lord armor?
  • CaperGuy
    CaperGuy
    ✭✭✭
    Vampire Lord was never listed by ZoS as working but was found by the community to work in Ravenwatch, as it states in the list on the first page. I just tested it (at least the ability cost increase for regular abilities and ability cost decrease for vampire abilities) and at the gate in RW it affected the skill cost tooltips.
    Characters:

• FayJolyn
    FayJolyn
    ✭✭✭✭
    Man, wouldn't it just be nice if we would have an easy accessible ingame resource available that lists all the working sets for no-proc campaigns? Like a book at each alliance base that would alphabetically list all the allowed sets? Just my two cents.
    Zha'ishii - Kahjiit nightblade (main) PC-EU
  • CaperGuy
    CaperGuy
    ✭✭✭
    FayJolyn wrote: »
    Man, wouldn't it just be nice if we would have an easy accessible ingame resource available that lists all the working sets for no-proc campaigns? Like a book at each alliance base that would alphabetically list all the allowed sets? Just my two cents.

Yes. Even if we had to look in the in game help menus. Or even nicer if they could light up the lines or grey them out if they are disabled, or turn disabled lines red…or something. Anything other than the radio silence. The only recent ZOS acknowledgment about No Proc that I can remember is that they’re planning to fix orders wrath so that it works in there.

@ZOS_Kevin don’t forget about us Ravenwatch players! We want to feel some kind of support! Let’s stop relying on CaperGuy’s transmute crystals to test stuff when it should be obvious if a set is enabled or disabled in game!
    Characters:

• blktauna
    blktauna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's ridiculous that no proper list has been made by ZOS for this. How long has this been asked for? Disgraceful.
    PCNA
    PCEU
  • Mophett
    Mophett
    I was testing a Build with True Sworn Fury and although the base stat on the fifth bonus worked the lower your health goes did not seem to be giving any extra critical or critical damage as neither would show extra on the stat page in game.

Anyone able to double check this please because if this one is not properly working then Titanborn Strength may not be working properly either and I will put both sets into the "5pc 'proc' part does not work, but these have an additional 5pc line so some people might consider them for more build diversity" sections.
  • CaperGuy
    CaperGuy
    ✭✭✭
    Mophett wrote: »
    I was testing a Build with True Sworn Fury and although the base stat on the fifth bonus worked the lower your health goes did not seem to be giving any extra critical or critical damage as neither would show extra on the stat page in game.

Anyone able to double check this please because if this one is not properly working then Titanborn Strength may not be working properly either and I will put both sets into the "5pc 'proc' part does not work, but these have an additional 5pc line so some people might consider them for more build diversity" sections.

Were you in combat when you were checking your stats? Because I tested true sworn fury in February 2022 with these notes in this thread, “ True-Sworn Fury - tested on adds outside a delve with and without the 5th piece jewelery on with my health below 75% and below 50% in combat, advanced stats sheet crit damage and the light attack damage numbers on adds confirm this set seems to work in no-proc.”
    Characters:

• Jammy420
    Jammy420
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vampire Lord was never listed by ZoS as working but was found by the community to work in Ravenwatch, as it states in the list on the first page. I just tested it (at least the ability cost increase for regular abilities and ability cost decrease for vampire abilities) and at the gate in RW it affected the skill cost tooltips.

Thanks ^^. So all my builds work, woooot! Never really cared for sets that do the work for me, is laziness pure to me.
  • Mophett
    Mophett
    I tes
    Mophett wrote: »

Were you in combat when you were checking your stats? Because I tested true sworn fury in February 2022 with these notes in this thread, “ True-Sworn Fury - tested on adds outside a delve with and without the 5th piece jewelery on with my health below 75% and below 50% in combat, advanced stats sheet crit damage and the light attack damage numbers on adds confirm this set seems to work in no-proc.”

I was in group fighting in Cyrodiil when testing and checking there was no difference in my critical when my health got lower.
  • sbam66
    sbam66
    ✭✭
    does anyone know if Back-Alley Gormound works in no proc?
  • Zabagad
    Zabagad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    does anyone know if Back-Alley Gormound works in no proc?
    I don't own the set and therefore I can't test ist, but until Caper can give the "final" answer :) I would answer:
    Bright-Throat's Boast and Green Pact are not working so I assume that Back-Alley Gourmand (took me some time to find it with your spelling :) ) is not working too.
    Edited by Zabagad on 2 June 2023 05:19
    PC EU (noCP AD) Grey/Grau AD