Maintenance for the week of May 27:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 27

ESO Live - Ask Us Anything!

• RenhardtESO
    RenhardtESO
    ✭✭✭
    If we ever get player housing or Guild Halls, can I request that we can get a Malukah Bard to play in any room if not every room? Because she's awesome. And that would make me want to hang out there more.
    Options
  • Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will we get the ability to stack and split stacks of items in guild banks on console? Will we get the collectable achievement on console so that we can use the collection items that are dropping?
    PUG Life - the true test of your skill

18 characters, 17 max level, at least 1 Stam and 1 Mag of every class, 1 of every race and 1200+ CP

Tanked to Undaunted 9+ Mag and Stam of every class using Group Finder for 90+% of the Vet Dungeon runs
    Options
  • Shamel116
    Shamel116
    When will dueling be put in the game?
    Options
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you ever going to offer additional character slots in the Crown Store???
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

Options
  • SnarlingPenguin
    Alright few ideas dont know if this is right place to post .Idea 1 world chat Idea 2 fix dugeon finder Idea 1 would help Idea 3auto loot money from mail
    Options
  • BrassRazoo
    BrassRazoo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Use the group finder.
    Options
  • Pallmor
    Pallmor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Related to the recent announcement that Bethesda will be offering mod support for Fallout 4 on the Xbox One, are there any plans (long term or otherwise) for ZOS to possibly support ESO add-ons for the Xbox One or PS4?
    Options
  • Kuroinu
    Kuroinu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I noticed in previous episodes you showed an interaction tool on the console version that would display preset sentences or phrases which were also auto-translated when used. I play on PC/EU Megaserver where their are many languages and I can't help but wonder that the function you created for consoles could also be implemented for use in chat on PC Megaservers. Would you consider adding a function to select preset auto-translated sentences/phrases for use in the chat box on PC Megaservers?
    Edited by Kuroinu on 27 June 2015 09:44
    Options
  • k9mouse
    k9mouse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can someone please help me to understand the lore behind the ice horse in more detail? How this follow lore of the TES games? From my understanding, summoning Oblivion critters only be done by train mages, not every Joe on the street and his mother. So ZOS, how can you have that everyone has an ice horse from the planes of Oblivion and still keep it with establish lore?

TBH, I don't like the fire horse or the stupid bear for the same reason I don't like an ice horse -- it seems ZOS is throwing lore out of the window for $_$. I still hate the idea in games that says: "if it can move, let us make a mount with it."

I can live with gold farmers, bugs, delay updates or server crashes, the quickest way to drive me and many others who love the TES game lore is to throw it out of the window. Lore SHOULD always go 1st.

The rest of the items of the items in this preview looks cool and I am digging the Gothic dress. It is / will be hard to over look lore mistakes like fire, ice and bear mounts. Worst case, I can wait for BGS who is the true master of TES games to make TES 6 and respect their lore. ESO is a spin off game after all, I am still loading out hope for it in the lore department. If ZOS keep breaking TES lore, then ZOS will force me to leave ESO.

Can anyone ( I hope ZOS can) help me with my lore concerns? Thanks.
    Options
  • Nuale
    Nuale
    Can we expect to see Alliance/faction changes in the future? That is something I would pay for. If not, perhaps cross faction game play after vr1. I already have cross faction guild characters where most of my guildies are in another faction... Not that I can currently play with them. Only able to chat with them.

This could also help bolster the failing LFG tool!
    Edited by Nuale on 27 June 2015 01:31
    Options
  • Nighn_9
    Nighn_9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will there ever be an option to hide our mounts equipment, such as armor and bags?
    NA / PC
    November Beta 2013
    WEBSITE LINK MY TWITCH
    WEBSITE LINK MY YOUTUBE
    Options
  • Nighn_9
    Nighn_9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will solo instances ever scale past Veteran Rank 12?
    NA / PC
    November Beta 2013
    WEBSITE LINK MY TWITCH
    WEBSITE LINK MY YOUTUBE
    Options
  • Alcast
    Alcast
    Class Representative
    Are you going to take a look at Ultimates and certain skills for Stamina users?

Problems:
    CP Allocation in Ritual but we have to put points in Apprentice because for Ultimates
    Ultis and some skills work only with Spellpenetration

Problem atm, most Ultis have elemental/magic damage type and work only with SPELLpenetration. But Stamina users use Armor penetration AND we cannot put points into Elemental expert because we have all our points in for Example Mighty.
    https://alcasthq.com - Alcasthq.com Builds & Guides
    https://eso-hub.com - ESO-Hub.com Sets, Skills, Guides & News
    https://dwemerautomaton.com - Discord, Telegram & Twitch Command Bot

Options
  • mistermutiny89
    mistermutiny89
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know it's trivial to most people but I'd LOVE to have the option to hide the shoulder pieces of the armour. No offense to the design team - (a few of the shoulder pieces look great) but for me personally they all sit really oddly and especially after buying the Barbaric motif the shoulders need to be gone! I'm so grateful we can hide the helmet but the shoulders are definitely my main irk when crafting sets.

I doubt we'll get the option but it's just an idea. I plan on spending hundreds more hours on this game and I'd love to spend those hours not watching those big old shoulder pads flapping all round Tamriel.
    Guild Leader : Defenders Of Miley
    XB1 EU
    EP | VR16 Breton NB -mistermutiny
    AD | VR16 Dunmer DK - Grigori
    AD | VR16 Altmer Sorcerer - Isvoleet
    AD | VR16 Imperial DK - Leonidas
    AD | VR16 Bosmer NB - Hood
    AD | VR16 Breton Templar - Dante
    AD | VR16 Redguard Sorcerer - Raiden
    AD | VR7 Khajiit Templar - Ike'ilyew
    DC | 160 Breton NB - Vergil

"Hmmm... Very convincing.. Does the illusion apply to.. Everywhere? Perhaps this one should have a moment alone in private to double check" - Razum'Dar
    Options
  • wrathofrraath
    wrathofrraath
    ✭✭✭
    Will Burning Spellweave from City of Ash get a buff ? Right now when it procs it is only a couple more damage points stronger than the v12 sun set. This is a v14 set that is very rare and it should be stronger than a v12 set that basically gives the same amount of damage of the proc as but as a flat value in terms of flame damage.
    Edited by wrathofrraath on 27 June 2015 11:38
    Vokul Lovaas - V16 Magicka Dragonknight
    Vokul Vol - V16 Magicka Nightblade

Order of Mundus - NA DC

DK heals OP
    Options
  • keonimeyer
    Is it possible to make werewolf a toggle rather then an ult? If not, at least give them an ability that makes them immune to cc for a bit because werewolf abilities costs way too much stamina but you'll spend 60% of that breaking cc due to people spamming abilities that causes cc when fighting werewolfs.
    Options
  • DonBoricua
    DonBoricua
    Soul Shriven
    Here's a common question: When will I be able to get my pc character transferred over to console? I'd pay for this service and you guys can keep all the items and gold if that's the problem.
    Options
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @mistermutiny89: I don't know if it will match your aesthetic preferences, but Ancient Elf style shoulders don't hang off you like most styles do. Primal gloves also lack the near-omnipresent elbow pads and Breton robes are mostly free of unnecessary hip decorations (there's a book hanging off of you, but nothing else--which was my reason for choosing that over Bosmer).
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    A useful explanation for how RNG works
    Options
  • Muizer
    Muizer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    v3Hunterz wrote: »
    Will the crown store have more things to buy eventually

Yes they stated already more to come!

Hi Randolph. Could you ask ZoS if they're going to put in an option that allows you to switch off player costumes? I could ask myself (again), I suppose, but it seems there's a much better chance of getting an answer if you do it!

Edited by Muizer on 27 June 2015 14:10
    Please stop making requests for game features. ZOS have enough bad ideas as it is!
    Options
  • randolphbenoit
    randolphbenoit
    ✭✭✭✭
    Muizer wrote: »
    v3Hunterz wrote: »
    Will the crown store have more things to buy eventually

Yes they stated already more to come!

Hi Randolph. Could you ask ZoS if they're going to put in an option that allows you to switch off player costumes? I could ask myself (again), I suppose, but it seems there's a much better chance of getting an answer if you do it!

Just ask a straight and direct question. Avoid sounding like a demand or a debate. Not everything they can tell us, as some things maybe still under development and may undergo many changes as they test against what already been done. I myself like the old Daggerfall game way of handling things. like using robes cover to cover armor vs looking like there no way armor can fit under that tiny dress. Also costumes should not be used in PvP zones and skills from PvP zones should not affect PvE zones. It a pain people casting speed boost just as you getting off a horse lol. But asking me to ask them would make no difference as they stated many times they read all the posts, may not get answered now but could be later. I would also go to youtube and watch past shows they may already answered a question from someone else. In the end we all should be amazed by the fact game feels so real even though it just a lot of code and must be a hard time keep all that coding in order to avoid bugs too. I would also suggest do a thread for player feedback more interest in a new feature would make it more appealing to ZOS and maybe even a poll to see what the reaction be.

the NeXus Guild (NA-DC-Crafters) contact @randolphbenoit - Currently Allies to Fairy Tail of Tamriel (Social) and Brave Kore (DC PvP). https://twitter.com/randolphbenoit

Saltrice - (Salt tolerant rice) Saltrice, pronounced just like it looks is, in fact, a kind of rice that can grow in paddies of either fresh or brackish water.
    Options
  • Nighn_9
    Nighn_9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When will the cinematic trailer costumes be implemented into the game?
    NA / PC
    November Beta 2013
    WEBSITE LINK MY TWITCH
    WEBSITE LINK MY YOUTUBE
    Options
  • Nighn_9
    Nighn_9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why can we not link in chat quest items, though we can link in chat bound items?
    NA / PC
    November Beta 2013
    WEBSITE LINK MY TWITCH
    WEBSITE LINK MY YOUTUBE
    Options
  • ProdigyXx
    ProdigyXx
    Soul Shriven
    DLCs/Expansions? Will there be any? I would love to see one where a guild hall is introduced! Where you can put furniture, banners, and other various items in there to decorate with!
    Options
  • BigM
    BigM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still looking for answer to when the bugs on PC will be fixed? Hard to keep waiting!
    “The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
    ― Stephen Hawking
    Options
  • Minorem
    Minorem
    Will you be adding more console controller templates? How about a template that allows us to select chat channels without going through the menu?
    Options
  • nath987
    nath987
    Soul Shriven
    Is there any way PS4 users can find out how many hours they have played?
    Options
  • mikey27
    mikey27
    ✭✭
    In the future, will we have the possibility to see other group members on the compass/map? (Make it toggelable for those who dont want it)
    Options
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since you already have so many items ready for the crown store are you ever going to implement any of the many popular requests from the thread you set up to solicit player wants?

Options
  • Aeladiir
    Aeladiir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dear ZOS, in ESO E3 2015 trailer we were able to hear two BEAUTIFUL and HIGH QUALITY soundtracks. Is there and chance they'll make it into the game anytime soon?

Regards,
    DTC
    Options
  • jay_boogie1992
    jay_boogie1992
    Soul Shriven
    Are you guys planning to fix the guild bank so that duplicate items stack on to what is already in the bank?
    Options
This discussion has been closed.