Maintenance for the week of September 9:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 9

Tamriel's Most Wanted - aka. The Great Grand List of Furniture Wishes and Hopes

• Dacalana
    Dacalana
    ✭✭✭
    Robust skeletons look almost like draugrs.
  • Shadow_Akula
    Shadow_Akula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dacalana wrote: »

You appear to have misunderstood my suggestion,

I’m not looking for targeting dummies (though I do state I wouldn’t mind those). I’m looking for witches corpse style draugr, ones that do not move at all. Inanimate ones that can be used in crypts to give more variety than just witch corpses and midyear skeletons.

Problem with robust skeletons is 1. They’re targeting dummies and 2. They move, would really be annoying trying to create a dead, silent, creepy, crypt with half the bodies moving.
    Hope this helps clarify what I mean

S.A.96
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m not looking for targeting dummies (though I do state I wouldn’t mind those). I’m looking for witches corpse style draugr, ones that do not move at all. Inanimate ones that can be used in crypts to give more variety than just witch corpses and midyear skeletons.

This thread is for suggesting furnishings that already have an existing ingame model, as per the description on the front page. I don't recall seeing anything like that, so it would be beyond the scope of this thread. If you happen to find what you are looking for in the game, you can make a post in this thread with some pictures of it. If not, you're better off making the suggestion in another thread.
  • Shadow_Akula
    Shadow_Akula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Carbonised wrote: »

This thread is for suggesting furnishings that already have an existing ingame model, as per the description on the front page. I don't recall seeing anything like that, so it would be beyond the scope of this thread. If you happen to find what you are looking for in the game, you can make a post in this thread with some pictures of it. If not, you're better off making the suggestion in another thread.

Maybe put existing items in the title then as few people will read a wall of text. Then 10 full pages
    Edited by Shadow_Akula on 30 September 2019 22:38
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Maybe put existing items in the title then as few people will read a wall of text. Then 10 full pages

Its in the first post in the thread if you had bothered reading it...
  • Shadow_Akula
    Shadow_Akula
    ✭✭✭✭✭

As I said “few people are willing to read a wall of text” hint, MAYBE highlight it or put it in the title. But nah mate let your ego pull ya into an argument over a simple thing 👍🏻 Now I remember why I had you on ignore, what possessed me to un-ignore I have no idea back on the list ya go
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

As I said “few people are willing to read a wall of text” hint, MAYBE highlight it or put it in the title. But nah mate let your ego pull ya into an argument over a simple thing 👍🏻 Now I remember why I had you on ignore, what possessed me to un-ignore I have no idea back on the list ya go

I like how you come into my thread and tell me how to write my posts, after admitting to not having bothered to read any of it at all, then insinuate that -I- am the rude one. Goodbye and good riddance.
  • Sporvan
    Sporvan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man I'd kill for a nice chain to hang lanterns off to make custom chandeliers. You see lots of them in Elsweyr... not the Daedric one.
  • Dacalana
    Dacalana
    ✭✭✭
    @Sporvan have you tried using short daedric chain? (getting miltiple looking like one)
  • GoodFella146
    GoodFella146
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are Ayleid and Craglorn chandeliers that need to be added like in the Elden Root and Belkarth outlaw's refuges.
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are Ayleid and Craglorn chandeliers that need to be added like in the Elden Root and Belkarth outlaw's refuges.

Provide pictures if you want them on the list.
  • Dacalana
    Dacalana
    ✭✭✭
    Some stuff from new prologue
    asda2ss14p95.png
    6h4kf5szlomf.png
    7xv41679up5w.png
    lx1ugsu5o6k4.png
    egegl6trk2r5.png
    nwga0lfx52au.png
    1xdcbpa9i47b.png
    Edited by Dacalana on 8 October 2019 15:22
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dacalana, wait a little, some of the stuff like banners and sarcophagi are on the Pellitine achievement vendor.
  • Dacalana
    Dacalana
    ✭✭✭
    Ok, sure!
  • thegreatme
    thegreatme
    ✭✭✭✭
    Any knowledge about whether or not the golden dragon ballistas are going to be at the achievement vendor? Somehow I get the feeling not which seems like a real hard miss on something a lot of people would like:
    unknown.png
    Join my Nocturnal-devoted Mercenary Reach guild! https://esokrakeclan.weebly.com/
    My Artstation | Deviantart | Youtube | Furaffinity

Thank You ZoS!:
    ◙ Blackfeather Court banker/merchant
    ◙ Gloam Indrik
    ◙ Re-release Gloam Wolf Mount

Let's See It Happen ZoS:
    ◙ /honorloop emote
    ◙ cross-legged sitting emote
    ◙ Evergloam house
    ◙ Hagraven Polymorph
    ◙ Hagraven Houseguest
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    thegreatme wrote: »
    Any knowledge about whether or not the golden dragon ballistas are going to be at the achievement vendor? Somehow I get the feeling not which seems like a real hard miss on something a lot of people would like:
    unknown.png

They are not. But they are just slightly recoloured Pact ballistae that you can already buy.
  • Dacalana
    Dacalana
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, and I like golden version much more, probably we will get them somehow later, but probably much later.
    Closed brazier. fbxfly8rl2f1.png
    Qwama egg...m..sack
    a8gd483973gs.png
    Gigant fern
    ydn5byiakrna.png

Edited by Dacalana on 9 October 2019 18:18
  • Sturmfaenger
    Sturmfaenger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dragonhold prequel quest:

I would love the grappling hook/bow in housing! What great feature for labyrinths, parcours and hidden paths and whatnot :D! Or that urn filled with dragonbone dust to make invisible paths visible. Imagine to be able to build these in houses!
    Such items would make housing much more interactive.

*dreams of such since the murkmire achievement plant last year (that does not function in houses as in murkmire with the memento)*
    PC/EU
  • sueblue
    sueblue
    ✭✭✭✭
    Elsweyr Pink Vines
    Z9VEotY.jpg
    Awake/Asleep, I dream.
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would be wonderful to have more Ayleid building pieces to complement the lovely gate pieces we have, including the door with the glowing tree design:
    u8oy6e62acna.png

Ayleid archway:
    jyj5l26m6lb9.png

Also, I love spiders, and really like this door design. :3
    6vhzaeb0163f.png

And I need these candles!!! :love:
    This candle display looks like the Dres meditation candles, but the base is different, a sort of metallic thread instead of wood:

VYbTJQU.png
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Went and took a picture of the tarps in the Thieves Den. We need more tarps and they are lovely. Big and colourful.

eJuSHTo.jpg

While I was there I found some other things, like hammocks:

NJFQZs8.jpg
    and this grate which would be great for some store/bank builds. Some more structures that is bars or grates would be nice.
    ptiSzzo.jpg

While looking at tarps, I also got reminded of these shelter structures with tarps and nets I've no idea what to call but I want them.

FimmLXP.jpg
    2aB32Qm.jpg
    TdIRdur.jpg
    yiYFDro.jpg
    JpFeut9.jpg

We really need more simple structures. Vivec and the Outlaw Refuges are filled with wooden structures that would be great for building.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • Dacalana
    Dacalana
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know if we will get this, but it's just neat.
    lpa2b07f0fre.png
    4d6ju8rw4r1q.png
    vbjmows4vmvr.png
    svpb2cmmmrm0.png
    yqztrro5el9n.png
    fuunvw03c44z.png
    ph2652v3f04i.png
    dlb6ndqq145m.png
    wo8jv9kf9gxg.png
    ybln7ued4n6w.png
    Guess we are getting these.
    pys03cd5j0os.png
    g29dwnamzdvh.png
    vilj6gw2w3xj.png

Edited by Dacalana on 26 October 2019 20:33
  • Dacalana
    Dacalana
    ✭✭✭
    z6nc4db1nfmu.png
    gwsjo4zvsjw9.png

Edited by Dacalana on 31 October 2019 16:09
  • sueblue
    sueblue
    ✭✭✭✭
    Clockwork Orrery Animated:
    dM8QJ3k.gif
    Just in case that doesn't work: https://imgur.com/dM8QJ3k

Really Cool Clockwork Spotlight:
    IL7iX40.png

Stand-Alone Alchemical Apparatus from the Alchemy Station:
    4hcwfhpcptg9.png
    Awake/Asleep, I dream.
  • kind_hero
    kind_hero
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_CullenLee , @ZOS_SarahHecker could you please pin this post?

Thank you
    [PC/EU] Tamriel Hero, Stormproof, Grand Master Crafter
  • TheStarfighter
    TheStarfighter
    ✭✭✭
    Hey yes i dig up this post x)

Since 2018 (when OP started this post ) we have see a lot of the item list here made their way into our homes BUT we steel need to see if possible many more <3

With the new housing item coming with the antiquities system I Hope we may see new cool things !

For me the two item i'm waiting since 2018 :

- More maps and scrolls

- And the book we see in clockwork (amazing book :3 )

5vilkkxxyqa9.png

So sorry for digging up but yes i think like the last post on this that the mods should pin this post for feedback and ideas to implement item maybe in a Big Housing Update with a lot of missing item x)

thanks anyway and please dev's don't forget us <3
  • MasterSpatula
    MasterSpatula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Went and took a picture of the tarps in the Thieves Den.

While I was there I found some other things, like hammocks:

NJFQZs8.jpg

Came across this thread while doing a search for Hammocks. These here are perfect, while the Wood Elf Hammocks we actually have available are... well... not so good.

ZOS, I would literally get on my knees and beg for this hammock.
    "A probable impossibility is preferable to an improbable possibility." - Aristotle
  • Lazy_Voyager
    Lazy_Voyager
    ✭✭✭
    Agreeing so much on the clockwork equipment tables, but the cost needs to be dealt with.
    Ora, lege, lege, lege, relege, labora et invenies.
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    These filled Dark Elf bookcases would be nice.

wNJoIFC.png

Edited by Jaraal on 19 October 2020 08:27
    RIP Bosmer Nation. 4/4/14 - 2/25/19.