Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

15 GB Patch on PS4

• Sithisvoid
    Sithisvoid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    After pausing and restarting my download several times i got my normal speeds going. 90 minutes for the 15g patch i recommend trying that until you hit where you should be.
  • requin02
    requin02
    ✭✭
    Lol this will finish downloading just after the login maintenance starts tomorrow...
  • MightyMalloy
    MightyMalloy
    ✭✭
    Download slowly chugging away. Only 15 hours left.

Lucky you, 24 hours remaining *Cries*
    are you looking to join a PlayStation 4 EU guild add my PSN: MightyMalloy and send me a friend request Saying Guild! Undaunted!
  • slimvedderub17_ESO
    slimvedderub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I was initially optimistic that I would continue my adventures in Tamriel... Alas, I was first notified of a 60 minute download as I was most likely one of the early PS4s downloading.... Now I am looking at 3 hours or more...
  • Serious
    Serious
    Is there another place we can download this patch? I know you can patch ps4 games via usb, so an official torrent would help alot of us.
  • nastuug
    nastuug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Serious wrote: »
    Is there another place we can download this patch? I know you can patch ps4 games via usb, so an official torrent would help alot of us.

You mean patch your dirty little console by downloading the files on a PC!? How dare you, sir!
  • jcollinson10preub18_ESO
    Hey guys. Today’s PS4 patch size is 15.9GB because it also includes patches 01.01 – 01.03. We’ll be posting more information about this later today here on the forums.

so xbox gets 500 mb and we get a download that could take people 15 hours. real nice jerks
  • Serious
    Serious
    nastuug wrote: »
    You mean patch your dirty little console by downloading the files on a PC!? How dare you, sir!

lol
  • Heathenpride
    Heathenpride
    ✭✭✭
    FYI
    Hey guys. Today’s PS4 patch size is 15.9GB because it also includes patches 01.01 – 01.03. We’ll be posting more information about this later today here on the forums.

EDIT: Treed by @MightyMalloy
    Edited by Heathenpride on 24 June 2015 14:54
    Looking for a good NA PS4 guild that offers a bit of everything? New to the game and lost? Need some guidance and help?
    Look no further, Ebonheart Guild of Shadow has been here since launch and we got you!
    PSN message Heathenpride for an invite.
  • Razgriz_2142

But why? those were the rolled out day 1 patches why should we have to totally redownload them all over again?

really instead of saying incremental update was rolling out why did you not tell us in the first place before this maintenance a big update file was coming

not very happy with this at all especially after paying £42 for a game that i wont be able to play until tomorrow morning because you decded to compile previously patched data with the incremental update

absolute joke is all i can say
  • EulogyOFaPharaoh
    Sithisvoid wrote: »
    After pausing and restarting my download several times i got my normal speeds going. 90 minutes for the 15g patch i recommend trying that until you hit where you should be.

this
    NA Server - EP
  • mikwin
    mikwin
    ✭✭
    How does ps4 get 15gb download and xbox 1 gets a 500mb download i don't know. I thought ps4 was supposed to be the more powerful console yet im downloading 2mb a sec when i have a 100mb connection what joke.
  • A5ko
    A5ko
    ✭✭✭
    Looks like Sony screwed up with the patching?
    A5ko ▪ High Elf ▪ Sorcerer ▪ Aldmeri Dominion ▪ XBOX One ▪ EU Megaserver

• Pman85
    Pman85
    ✭✭✭✭
    some of you guys have some serious internet speed issues.
    Guildmaster - Order of Stendarr [XB1] - Apply today!

Brought to you by Fishy Joe's....Ride the walrus!

• Tiyamel
    Tiyamel
    ✭✭✭
    Sithisvoid wrote: »

Thank you for this, from 9 hours to 1 then back up to 14 hours, did as suggested and I'm at 40 minutes away
    Guild Master of Lost Prophecies, small group of friends playing in Ebonheart Pact, recruitment only accessible through playing with us and making a good impression.
    Want to know more on how to increase forum stars and achievements, check my guide here:
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/62438/forum-badges-list
    Can't seem to level Werewolf or its abilities? check this:
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/108490/werewolf-effective-levelling-of-skill-line-and-abilities-warning-spoilers-may-be-included
    If it helps then please Insightful/Agree/Awesome or even Lol me :)
  • Heromofo
    Heromofo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    L

so xbox gets 500 mb and we get a download that could take people 15 hours. real nice jerks

Bud chill out lol we get to download multiple patches at once.
    I enjoy pulling the mickey out of them but this is a good thing not a bad thing.

Why is everyone upset lol just chill if you want fixes and updates you need to download them lol.

• vichoi
    vichoi
    ✭✭✭
    48 hours left here
  • WelshAssassin1987
    Went to 9 hours, now up to 32hours, might get to play by Christmas.
    PSN: Welsh_Assassin26

EU Server: Ulfmark Ironwolf - Nord - Stamina Sorcerer - EP
  • Ywain_The_Bastard
    (53 hours left) and no I don't have a 56k modem.
  • Leijona
    Leijona
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Meaning, there are still patch notes missing, that you will post later?
  • A5ko
    A5ko
    ✭✭✭
    Heromofo wrote: »
    L

I enjoy pulling the mickey out of them but this is a good thing not a bad thing.

Why is everyone upset lol just chill if you want fixes and updates you need to download them lol.

Aren't these patches the ones you downloaded on day 1 anyway?
    A5ko ▪ High Elf ▪ Sorcerer ▪ Aldmeri Dominion ▪ XBOX One ▪ EU Megaserver

• Tiyamel
    Tiyamel
    ✭✭✭
    Pman85 wrote: »

Yeah cos my Virgin Media Fibre Broadband I pay for 160+Mbps is a really crappy connection
    Guild Master of Lost Prophecies, small group of friends playing in Ebonheart Pact, recruitment only accessible through playing with us and making a good impression.
    Want to know more on how to increase forum stars and achievements, check my guide here:
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/108490/werewolf-effective-levelling-of-skill-line-and-abilities-warning-spoilers-may-be-included
  • Heromofo
    Heromofo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A5ko wrote: »
    Heromofo wrote: »
    L

Aren't these patches the ones you downloaded on day 1 anyway?

• WelshAssassin1987
    68 hours now. Hmmm. I sense a problem arising.
    PSN: Welsh_Assassin26

EU Server: Ulfmark Ironwolf - Nord - Stamina Sorcerer - EP
  • EulogyOFaPharaoh
    Tiyamel wrote: »
    Pman85 wrote: »

Yeah cos my Virgin Media Fibre Broadband I pay for 160+Mbps is a really crappy connection

pause the download and restart it until you get your normal speed.
    NA Server - EP
  • Tiyamel
    Tiyamel
    ✭✭✭
    68 hours now. Hmmm. I sense a problem arising.

I kept pausing and restarting download as someone earlier suggested I got mine down to under an hour now
  • Liferuiner666
    Liferuiner666
    Soul Shriven
    Your complaing about them bringing a game out thats not ready, yet if they had posponed realease youd all be [snip] about that too! If you want a glitch/bug free game then learn to be paitent.

[Moderator Note: Edited per our rules on Cursing & Profanity]
    Edited by ZOS_ArtG on 24 June 2015 15:59
  • Tiyamel
    Tiyamel
    ✭✭✭
    @EulogyOFaPharaoh done that, managed to get it to 40 minutes I don't wanna try any more in case it starts going back up lol
  • Tiyamel
    Tiyamel
    ✭✭✭
    Your complaing about them bringing a game out thats not ready, yet if they had posponed realease youd all be [snip] about that too! If you want a glitch/bug free game then learn to be paitent.

Excuse you, I'm no spoiled kid sir, I'm 35 with kids of my own, I've been here since beta for PC so bite me and feck off, there was no need for that

[Moderator Note: Edited quote to match moderated version]
    Edited by ZOS_ArtG on 24 June 2015 16:00
  • LariahHunding
    LariahHunding
    ✭✭✭✭

And you just bend over and take it from another corporate overlord.

The problem is not the download. It's the lack of communication. Plans could have been made if they informed beforehand.

[Moderator Note: Edited quote to match moderated version]
    Edited by ZOS_ArtG on 24 June 2015 16:01
    "Give a man a sweet roll, he only has one to steal. Give him a sweet roll recipe, he have bunches to steal."