Maintenance for the week of July 1:
• NA megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Players Need More Control Over Justice System Choices

• abuniffpreub18_ESO
    abuniffpreub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Oh! Also, if you have a hard time finding recipes or ingredients, then you should definitely spend more time in Delves and Dungeons -- always unowned and usually stuffed with goodies. :smiley:

They seem packed now with loot! Multiple containers and kills had 3+ unique items on them.

Where, which ones ?.
    Options
  • WhimsyDragon
    WhimsyDragon
    ✭✭✭
    Jeremy wrote: »
    I usually don't play as thieves on video games. This game is the exception. It is too much fun plundering houses and robbing NPCs. You are really missing out if you don't do any of it. So I would at least give it a try before you turn it off.
    I expect that when I get around to playing my EP alt, I'll parktake in the justice system more liberally and possibly even enjoy it. My main is pretty goody goody at this point and straying from that feels really out of character, plus when unplanned, it can be quite the inconvenience. If I know I'm taking the risk, well then I'd accept that possibility.
    Options
  • Majic
    Majic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For Those Who May Have Missed It...
    Justice as a fully integrated system like Champion, Combat, and Crafting. It is critical to future content in the game, and we want players to learn how to live with the underlying rules of the system before introducing heavier mechanics and related content. Having said that, we will still continue to monitor friction points for players and address specific areas of concern, so please continue to report things that cause frustration and we will absolutely look into these issues as we develop the system further.
    Like they always do, Mandi and the good people at ZOS continue to encourage us to provide feedback about the Justice System and any other aspect of ESO we feel strongly about.

Aside from this thread, I invite fellow players to use the in-game /feedback feature as a more direct means for commenting on specific game issues. I put in one for the "healing bounty" issue and one for the "instagrab bounty" issue. I recommend keeping them short, focused, limited to one per issue and polite.

Doing that can help ZOS get a better feel for what the issues may be and how many people are experiencing them.

The Justice System is an awesome addition to the game, and I've really been enjoying it. It still needs some adjustments, though, so giving candid feedback is an important part of the process.

Those of us who do so are doing as we've been asked by the people who make the game, and doing our part to make it better.

Nothing wrong with that! B)
    Epopt Of The Everspinning Logo, Church Of The Eternal Loading Screen
    And verily, verily, spaketh the Lord: "Error <<1>>"
    Options
  • eliisra
    eliisra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Justice system is great, adds flavour and action in towns that used to feel dead.

But this game is far from stupid proof when it comes to human errors lol. I can see how that makes people frustrated. If your mind is somewhere else than in-game unrepairable mistakes can be made. Tiny bit more babysitting would probably not be a bad thing.

One of those things is healing making you a criminal. It needs to be included in the option that prevents attacking innocents. I mean healing someone in trouble is such a natural thing to do for new players, not knowing it can cost them their life and money. You shouldn't be able to heal a criminal if those settings are on or we need a lot better tutorials.

Than there's locked boxes, tiny buggers, how about not placing them 0.01 inch from the alchemy station and other crafting benches? Two occasions now where I could have sworn I targeted the station, but instead of making a potion I started fiddling with a lock and got a bounty.

With stealing this just doesn't happened because I can choose to loot manually, it's great. Maybe something similar with locks in public crowded places?
    Options
  • Ysne58
    Ysne58
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I haven't had a problem with accidentally picking some of those boxes. I'm not surprised that it happens to others though. I have accidentally picked up stuff that was just lying around.
    Options
  • Divinius
    Divinius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sinthrax wrote: »
    And if he didn't know that picking up something off a table would make him a criminal...then that is ignorance to the system in the game. I know it, why can't he.
    The problem isn't due to people "not knowing" that it's stealing. The problem is that the people who know it's stealing still do it by accident because the UI is terrible, and there's no safeguard for it.
    Options
  • Anoteros
    Anoteros
    ✭✭✭✭
    Divinius wrote: »
    And if he didn't know that picking up something off a table would make him a criminal...then that is ignorance to the system in the game. I know it, why can't he.
    The problem isn't due to people "not knowing" that it's stealing. The problem is that the people who know it's stealing still do it by accident because the UI is terrible, and there's no safeguard for it.

Sure there is: http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info943-NoAccidentalStealing.html

Bit of initiative on the players behalf and everything is sorted...even ZOS's incompetence ;)
    Edited by Anoteros on 30 March 2015 12:22
    Options
  • tallenn
    tallenn
    ✭✭✭
    tallenn wrote: »
    I honestly don't see the point of further discussion on this. ZOS has made their position clear. You might not like it, and I may not like it, but it doesn't look to me like they're going to change their minds. That green post looked pretty well decided to me.

You can waste your time whining about something that's not going to change if you want, but personally, I'm just going to be careful, and live with it.

One Mod =/= All of ZOS! And a forum moderator, I'd be willing to bet, does not make the design meetings. Do you honestly think that those who make the designing choices don't ever read the forums?

I have seen very little whining. So, you must be of the opinion that if someone disagrees with you, they are whining.

Not at all. First, I call it whining, because it looks like whining. When you continue to vehemently beg your position, even after it's been answered, it's whining. You should be happy, many issues people complain about don't even get an answer at all. This one did get an answer. It's just not the answer you wanted to hear.

Second, you don't disagree with me. I would also like to see a toggle where I could avoid accidentally stealing things not in containers. The difference is, I've read and understood the official response, and adjusted my play accordingly. I'm guess I'm just one of those people that don't see any point in worrying about things they can't change. Don't worry, it drives me wife crazy, too.

There is a toggle to not automatically steal from containers, and still keep auto-loot on, which I'm quite grateful for, and use extensively. It would be nice if that extended to things not in containers, but it doesn't, and ZOS has made it clear that it's not going to. I've moved on. You should too.
    Options
  • fromtesonlineb16_ESO
    fromtesonlineb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am all about improvement of the things I enjoy but most this garbage people want is because they can't play the game.
    I added in italics the bit you seem to have overlooked.
    Edited by fromtesonlineb16_ESO on 30 March 2015 12:42
    Options
  • Majic
    Majic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In Offense Of The Status Quo
    There is a toggle to not automatically steal from containers, and still keep auto-loot on, which I'm quite grateful for, and use extensively. It would be nice if that extended to things not in containers, but it doesn't, and ZOS has made it clear that it's not going to. I've moved on. You should too.
    That's you saying that, not ZOS, and it's not what ZOS has asked us to do.

As explained a few posts above this one, Mandi made sure to invite us to give feedback, which is precisely what other players are doing. Attempting to discourage them from giving feedback is precisely what no one should be doing.

If you're willing to drop it and move on, great! Drop it and move on.

Don't worry. No one -- not other players, not ZOS -- needs you to play "gatekeeper" for them.

We've got this, thanks. :)

Epopt Of The Everspinning Logo, Church Of The Eternal Loading Screen
    And verily, verily, spaketh the Lord: "Error <<1>>"
    Options
  • Fleshreaper
    Fleshreaper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I honestly don't see the point of further discussion on this. ZOS has made their position clear. You might not like it, and I may not like it, but it doesn't look to me like they're going to change their minds. That green post looked pretty well decided to me.

You can waste your time whining about something that's not going to change if you want, but personally, I'm just going to be careful, and live with it.

One Mod =/= All of ZOS! And a forum moderator, I'd be willing to bet, does not make the design meetings. Do you honestly think that those who make the designing choices don't ever read the forums?

I have seen very little whining. So, you must be of the opinion that if someone disagrees with you, they are whining.

Not at all. First, I call it whining, because it looks like whining. When you continue to vehemently beg your position, even after it's been answered, it's whining. You should be happy, many issues people complain about don't even get an answer at all. This one did get an answer. It's just not the answer you wanted to hear.

Second, you don't disagree with me. I would also like to see a toggle where I could avoid accidentally stealing things not in containers. The difference is, I've read and understood the official response, and adjusted my play accordingly. I'm guess I'm just one of those people that don't see any point in worrying about things they can't change. Don't worry, it drives me wife crazy, too.

@tallenn Re-read post #365. They will continue to monitor friction points. Just to make things clear, yet again. I LOVE the justice system. I can also understand how some people are having a problem with it.
    Options
  • tallenn
    tallenn
    ✭✭✭

@tallenn Re-read post #365. They will continue to monitor friction points. Just to make things clear, yet again. I LOVE the justice system. I can also understand how some people are having a problem with it.

Please tell me you're not that naive.
    Options
  • tallenn
    tallenn
    ✭✭✭
    Then there's this:

http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info943-NoAccidentalStealing.html

I'm going to try it out once servers come back up. If it works, problem solved!
    Options
  • ZOS_AlanG
    ZOS_AlanG
    admin
    This discussion continues to be fairly heated, including some personal attacks and similar rudeness.

As much of the feedback is still constructive, we don't want to lock this thread. However, we have removed several posts from this discussion (some simply for being responses to removed content).

Please remember to abide by the forum rules, and keep all discussion civil and constructive. It's fine to disagree with someone, but it's not acceptable to insult or belittle them or their ideas. While the problems in this thread have been relatively mild, they are a lot of them, and this is the second time we've had to post in here to ask that people be more respectful.
    Forum Rules | Promoting Constructive Discussion | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Help Site

I’ve moved to a new position and I am no longer active on this forum. For assistance, please check the resources linked above
    Options
    Staff Post
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    eliisra wrote: »
    healing making you a criminal. It needs to be included in the option that prevents attacking innocents. I mean healing someone in trouble is such a natural thing to do for new players, not knowing it can cost them their life and money. You shouldn't be able to heal a criminal if those settings are on or we need a lot better tutorials.

I was thinking about this, and my understanding is that:

1-In-game, bonuses/nerfs which effect "spell damage" also effect healing - so to that sort of game mechanic, healing is treated as a form of "damage"

2-In justice system, the "don't attack innocents" appears to only prevent single-target damage spells, AoEs can still hurt innocents (this is my understanding - please correct me if this is wrong).

So in order to avoid "healing/damaging" the wrong target, there would need to be single-target (directed target) heals. Which we do not have yet.
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
    Options
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    newtinmpls wrote: »
    1-In-game, bonuses/nerfs which effect "spell damage" also effect healing - so to that sort of game mechanic, healing is treated as a form of "damage"

Even if this is accurate (about healing simply being another damage type) I wouldn't read too much into it.
    2-In justice system, the "don't attack innocents" appears to only prevent single-target damage spells, AoEs can still hurt innocents (this is my understanding - please correct me if this is wrong).

This is not correct. Or at least it wasn't the last time I tested the mechanics. AoEs will not damage NPCs or livestock while the innocent safety is on. Though it's possible some targeted AoEs might. It's also possible that if someone triggers a synergy off one of your abilities, that damage might be added to your tab, but I haven't seen that happen before.
    So in order to avoid "healing/damaging" the wrong target, there would need to be single-target (directed target) heals. Which we do not have yet.

They do exist. There are a few that Templars get access to. The problem is that heals "intelligently" target injured characters. So, for example, if you've morphed Strife to have a healing effect it will apply those heals to any damaged "ally" on a "in most dire need of healing" basis. Similarly, abilities like Refreshing Paths will heal criminals for you and then pass the tab to you after another player decides they want to share their bounty. (Again, assuming this hasn't changed since the last time I saw this tested.)
    Options
  • Cernow
    Cernow
    ✭✭✭✭
    I just incurred a 960g bounty on my Templar because I used an aoe heal (Breath Of Life) while tanking a world boss and it healed another player nearby who obviously had a very high bounty. Ludicrous system. Totally ludicrous.

I only wanted to self-heal anyway. But if you're fighting a boss and need to use a heal you can't look around and wonder if anyone standing nearby might be a criminal.

And yes I know I can re-morph my Breath of Life to be self-heal only and stop using other aoe heals such as Rite Of Passage. But I shouldn't have to. I chose these morphs to try and be helpful to other players. But if it's going to mean I end up a fugitive then at my next morph respec I will very likely remove the aoe from the heal.

All this system does is promote selfish, non group-oriented gameplay and as such having healing as part of the Justice system is a very poor design choice.

I'm not opposed to the Justice system when it comes to stealing and murdering innocents etc. But there are a number of major flaws in the system (mostly because it was shoehorned into the game after release) that MUST be ironed out. Becoming a criminal due to healing should be a priority to fix.

What needs to happen is that either the 'don't attack innocents' toggle needs to be widened to healing other players who are criminals. Or a separate 'don't heal criminals' toggle is added.
    Options
  • nerevarine1138
    nerevarine1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cernow wrote: »
    I just incurred a 960g bounty on my Templar because I used an aoe heal (Breath Of Life) while tanking a world boss and it healed another player nearby who obviously had a very high bounty. Ludicrous system. Totally ludicrous.

I only wanted to self-heal anyway. But if you're fighting a boss and need to use a heal you can't look around and wonder if anyone standing nearby might be a criminal.

And yes I know I can re-morph my Breath of Life to be self-heal only and stop using other aoe heals such as Rite Of Passage. But I shouldn't have to. I chose these morphs to try and be helpful to other players. But if it's going to mean I end up a fugitive then at my next morph respec I will very likely remove the aoe from the heal.

All this system does is promote selfish, non group-oriented gameplay and as such having healing as part of the Justice system is a very poor design choice.

I'm not opposed to the Justice system when it comes to stealing and murdering innocents etc. But there are a number of major flaws in the system (mostly because it was shoehorned into the game after release) that MUST be ironed out. Becoming a criminal due to healing should be a priority to fix.

What needs to happen is that either the 'don't attack innocents' toggle needs to be widened to healing other players who are criminals. Or a separate 'don't heal criminals' toggle is added.

Did you try reporting that as a bug? I've been in dungeons while having a bounty before, and I've never made my healer incur a bounty. The only time that healing a criminal should do that is if the criminal is actually involved in a fight with an innocent/guard at that moment.
    ----
    Murray?
    Options
  • Cernow
    Cernow
    ✭✭✭✭
    Did you try reporting that as a bug? I've been in dungeons while having a bounty before, and I've never made my healer incur a bounty. The only time that healing a criminal should do that is if the criminal is actually involved in a fight with an innocent/guard at that moment.

Yes, I've bugrepped it. I can't be sure of what the precise cause was. All I know is I was tanking a world boss, I used Breath Of Life and incurred a huge bounty. I wasn't aware of any guards or innocents engaged in the fight, but perhaps another player had already tagged something before joining the fight (either accidentally or intentionally to grief).

I understand the need to prevent players healing those fighting guards or innocents with impunity. Which is why there simply needs to be a 'don't heal criminals' toggle so that this cannot happen accidentally or due to the criminal kiting their fight into the radius of a player engaged in a non-criminal fight nearby.
    Options
  • IrishGirlGamer
    IrishGirlGamer
    ✭✭✭✭✭

This FTW. I hope, as @nerevarine1138 suggested, that it's a bug. But really, Zeni, incurring a 960 gold bounty - which the player then has to pay off, just because they healed someone in a group dungeon?

Obvious to those of us who spent hundreds of hours in Oblivion, Skyrim and Morrowind, this is NOT how the justice system worked. More importantly, the system is those games wasn't foolproof either. I remember any number of posts on the Bethesda forum along the lines of: "Oops ... I accidently grabbed something and had to pay off a bounty." And the telepathic guards from Oblivion? And how many bounties did I incur killing those idiot guards at Kvatch, who run directly in front of my line of fire, I'll never know! How many times did I go to sleep after saving Kvatch only to be awakened by the voice of Lucien Lachance: "You sleep rather soundly for a murderer." What??? Me??

As others have said, the difference is you could save and do a reload when you encountered that kind of a problem or even a bug - if you didn't want to just suck it up. But in this game, Cernow has to suck it up. There is no other option. He/She is down 960 gold and from where I'm sitting, that's quite a bit of gold.

I played as a thief in both Oblivion and Skyrim AND even installed mods that made the justice system more challenging and realistic. Yet I still wish I could completely opt out of the justice system until some of these design flaws are fixed.
    Edited by IrishGirlGamer on 2 April 2015 19:23
    Valar Morghulis.

Someday I'm going to put a sword through your eye and out the back of your skull. Arya Stark

You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well. Sansa Stark

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. Desmond Tutu
    Options
  • rootimus
    rootimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How on earth did un-killable guards get past the "guys, I've got an idea so terrible that I'm not even going to share it" stage?

Other than that, it would be nice if you didn't get a bounty just for looking in a barrel, and if NPCs weren't randomly able to see 5 miles and / or through stone walls and / or through the back of their heads.
    Even on the internet, clear communication is important; it can be the difference between "helping your Uncle Jack off a horse" and "helping your uncle jack off a horse"; the difference between "knowing your s***" and "knowing you're s***".
    Greybeards & Gals - Civilised, laid-back, mature gamers. Beards optional. |
    Options
  • nerevarine1138
    nerevarine1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    rootimus wrote: »
    How on earth did un-killable guards get past the "guys, I've got an idea so terrible that I'm not even going to share it" stage?

Other than that, it would be nice if you didn't get a bounty just for looking in a barrel, and if NPCs weren't randomly able to see 5 miles and / or through stone walls and / or through the back of their heads.

1. Unkillable guards make sure there are real risks for criminals.
    2. You don't get a bounty for looking in a barrel.
    3. NPCs don't see through walls. If that's happening to you, report it.
    ----
    Murray?
    Options
  • wraith808
    wraith808
    ✭✭✭✭

Because the justice system is about being a stealthy thief that plans his attacks- not someone that will gut the whole town with no consequences?
    Quasim ibn-Muhammad - VR 12 Redguard Dragon Knight
    Taladriel Vanima - VR 5 Altmer Nightblade
    Ambalyo iyo Bogaadin - VR 1 Redguard Sorceror
    Options
  • DogFaceInBananaPatch
    DogFaceInBananaPatch
    ✭✭✭✭

Just be thankful you don't work for ZOS. Being under-appreciated at work can be hard to deal with.
    Options
  • DakotaCoty
    DakotaCoty
    ✭✭✭
    I'm an avid thief, I always max out my quota for the day and I have never made the mistake of accidentally clicking and stealing something whilst trying to talk to the NPC.

Maybe you were spamming the 'E' button to get a response faster whilst moving around, I'm not sure. I didn't bother reading the 13 pages of writing because I just wanted to throw my experience in there :pensive:
    EU player
    http://tinyurl.com/10VampGuide
    www.twitter.com/DakotaKavanagh
    Options
  • rootimus
    rootimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭

1. So do hard to kill guards.
    2. Yes, you do, because the game is coded badly.
    3. Yes, they do, because the game is coded badly.

I'd never have thought to report the bugs, though. :sarcasm:
    Even on the internet, clear communication is important; it can be the difference between "helping your Uncle Jack off a horse" and "helping your uncle jack off a horse"; the difference between "knowing your s***" and "knowing you're s***".
    Greybeards & Gals - Civilised, laid-back, mature gamers. Beards optional. |
    Options
  • rayeab16_ESO
    rayeab16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    so far, they (devs) have not said much about if the GodGuards are going to go away when the PvP part arrives though.

at the moment, the guards are godlike in their insta-thwack abilites because otherwise, players would just team up and murder-death-kill the entire town.
    first they would zerg the guards, then groups would split off and take down the rest of the NPCs while leaving some guys to deal with any repops from the guards.

now while thats fun for the guys on the MDK spree, its prety much of a PITA for everyone else.
    been there, seen that, dont fancy going thru the Crossroads issue again or dealing with the same kinda stuff we had when they would RAID the main faction leaders and murder their way thru our capitols to et that damn bear mount (in WoW)

after the pvp component is added (and fix from the glitch/bug/unexpected useage to troll and grief players) they may not need the guards to be gods among men anymore.
    (but i hope they leave them in the starter areas. its just too tempting there allready. just progress a little and you can have a whole other area all to your thevin' selves :P )
    Options
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

No, bounties can be passed around outside of specifically fighting a guard or innocent. They shouldn't be conferable if there isn't a witness... Such as, oh, say, in a dungeon. In theory it shouldn't get passed around in a world boss fight, but it doesn't surprise me in the slightest that this goes wonky, and underlines the issues with the innocent lockout not blocking healing. Worst case, if someone has a bounty and can't receive healing as a result, the response should be, "well go deal with your bounty," not, "nah, no problem, let's just share that with the healer."

The system is, and remains, pointlessly obtuse.
    Options
  • timidobserver
    timidobserver
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I just saw Mandi's post on page 6. I am looking forward to this "future game content" that justice is "critical" to. As close of a mention to the thief/assassins guild component as I've seen.
    Edited by timidobserver on 3 April 2015 23:49
    V16 Uriel Stormblessed EP Magicka Templar(main)
    V16 Derelict Vagabond EP Stamina DK
    V16 Redacted Ep Stam Sorc
    V16 Insolent EP Magicka Sorc(retired)
    V16 Jed I Nyte EP Stamina NB(retired)

Options
  • nerevarine1138
    nerevarine1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

No, bounties can be passed around outside of specifically fighting a guard or innocent. They shouldn't be conferable if there isn't a witness... Such as, oh, say, in a dungeon. In theory it shouldn't get passed around in a world boss fight, but it doesn't surprise me in the slightest that this goes wonky, and underlines the issues with the innocent lockout not blocking healing. Worst case, if someone has a bounty and can't receive healing as a result, the response should be, "well go deal with your bounty," not, "nah, no problem, let's just share that with the healer."

The system is, and remains, pointlessly obtuse.

No, they can't. As I said before, I've been in dungeons with a bounty, and my healer (or group members who applied buffs/heals to me) didn't receive a bounty. If that's happening to you, report it. It certainly isn't intended.

1. So do hard to kill guards.
    2. Yes, you do, because the game is coded badly.
    3. Yes, they do, because the game is coded badly.

I'd never have thought to report the bugs, though. :sarcasm:

Wrong and wrong. If you're being seen through walls, that's a bug. It's not an intended system mechanic. I have yet to encounter one of these mythical NPCs.

And you are flat-out, 100%, irrefutably wrong about the barrels. There is no barrel (or container that isn't a safebox) in Tamriel that will result in you getting a bounty for looking at its contents. You don't even have to be sneaking to scope those out safely.
    ----
    Murray?
    Options