Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Bolt Escape

• Vizier
    Vizier
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tankqull wrote: »
    with the meta switching over to stamina builds and the addition of a class "charge" to dks giving every class an as rapidly usable gap closer as the sorc has as an gap creator on amuch much cheaper ability cost [1/2 to 1/5 of BE cost]

1) bolt escape and its morphs need the cost nerf undone(50% cost increasement) and the porting range increased from 15m to 22m to match charge range
    2) the expert mage nerf needs to be undone aswell

3) due to the change of the cc component from a soft cc to a hard cc the morph streak lost the most of its utility, i would recommend to change the cc part back again to a soft cc this time to a 3 sec root instead of the former disable as the 1 sec stun is an awefull gimmick

Oh hell no. It's good the way it is. Bolt ESCAPE is now actually an escape spell. Go figure. Not Bolt, zip zip , stun stun, damage, damage, aoe, stun, ultimate.

ZoS finally got it right and fixed that crud. Good Job ZoS. Damn fine job with that one. folks have been wanting this "fixed" for a LONG time. Awesome.
    Edited by Vizier on 14 March 2015 08:45
  • Spangla
    Spangla
    ✭✭✭✭
    sorc remains the only class with a true escape - if anything the cost should be increased - dear god what is wrong with people, sorc is op in pvp right now
  • Germtrocity
    Germtrocity
    ✭✭✭✭
    As soon as nirnhoned gets patched, sorcerers will be the weakest class again. Seriously, the only reason anyone even complains about sorcerers is because there are people like me and many other players that have been playing the class religiously since 1.1/1.2 and constantly perfecting our builds.
    Even with all this time of practice, we still must use much more skill and talent to beat much more unskilled players than ourselves. In my opinion, sorcerer is one of the hardest classes to play. And before anyone claims that I only play sorc, I have a v14 DK that I got to play in 1.4 and 1.5 and I saw how brokenly easy the class was compared to sorcerer. I absolutely demolished groups of 4, 5, 6, 7, etc. - It was pure easymode.

Now we have the salty DKs because they can't do that anymore and they are mad that they can't just get endless free kills on any sorcerer they see. Believe me, when I played my DK, any sorcerer I saw was a free kill - which is why I know it is complete BS when any DK claims otherwise.

Being a skilled sorc is a very niche thing, there are not many of us. But you will remember the skilled ones. And that is why the QQing is here.

*edit: because people have still posted about this so I bolded it in the beginning and will state it again.
    As soon as nirnhoned gets patched, sorcerers will be the weakest class again. - anyone can and many do use nirnhoned currently. Don't say we are too much currently because anyone can use this broken thing and be just as powerful if not moreso.
    Edited by Germtrocity on 14 March 2015 21:27
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Anyone playing PvP will quickly notice that Sorcerers are too much at the moment. Even Sorcerers themselves acknowledge this.

"DK 2.0" was the best comparison one Sorcerer made.
  • Xsorus
    Xsorus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As soon as nirnhoned gets patched, sorcerers will be the weakest class again. Seriously, the only reason anyone even complains about sorcerers is because there are people like me and many other players that have been playing the class religiously since 1.1/1.2 and constantly perfecting our builds.
    Even with all this time of practice, we still must use much more skill and talent to beat much more unskilled players than ourselves. In my opinion, sorcerer is one of the hardest classes to play. And before anyone claims that I only play sorc, I have a v14 DK that I got to play in 1.4 and 1.5 and I saw how brokenly easy the class was compared to sorcerer. I absolutely demolished groups of 4, 5, 6, 7, etc. - It was pure easymode.

Now we have the salty DKs because they can't do that anymore and they are mad that they can't just get endless free kills on any sorcerer they see. Believe me, when I played my DK, any sorcerer I saw was a free kill - which is why I know it is complete BS when any DK claims otherwise.

Being a skilled sorc is a very niche thing, there are not many of us. But you will remember the skilled ones. And that is why the QQing is here.

*edit: because people have still posted about this so I bolded it in the beginning and will state it again.
    As soon as nirnhoned gets patched, sorcerers will be the weakest class again. - anyone can and many do use nirnhoned currently. Don't say we are too much currently because anyone can use this broken thing and be just as powerful if not moreso.

Oh the old "We just played our class so much and are just that much more skilled now" says the person right after a massive reworking of the game that offers an advantage towards that class.

• Kypho
    Kypho
    ✭✭✭✭
    Seeing how much quicker I die in pvp now I'm down with removing cost increase to up my mobility again, it takes just 2 people focusing me and I die near instantly. The increases range thing probably isn't a good idea like the guy up there said, I could ninja scrolls solo if the range increase happened.l, bolt off rocks over gates.

how can the best class in pvp die instantly? The class that can kill any other class 1 on 1, die instantly????? Thats just a lie. Best dmg in pvp, best escape in pvp, all crap CC, the awesome lowcost class SHIELD... You never die instantly NEVER. exept you forget to use shield.
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well every DK complaining about sorcs is just bad. All you need to counter 100% of the spells a sorc cann throw at you is reflect + purge.

I´m excited to see how pvp unfolds once nirnhoned is fixed (together with the light armor passive that does nothing but look good on the skill sheet atm). I expect some people playing heavy+nirn builds to be in for a rude awakening along with the stam users that think they should get significantly reduced dmg against casters.
    <Noricum>
    I live. I die. I live again.

Derra - DC - Sorc - AvA 50
    Derrah - EP - Sorc - AvA 50

• Xsorus
    Xsorus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Derra wrote: »
    Well every DK complaining about sorcs is just bad. All you need to counter 100% of the spells a sorc cann throw at you is reflect + purge.

I´m excited to see how pvp unfolds once nirnhoned is fixed (together with the light armor passive that does nothing but look good on the skill sheet atm). I expect some people playing heavy+nirn builds to be in for a rude awakening along with the stam users that think they should get significantly reduced dmg against casters.

yea...those silly heavy armor tank users being silly thinking they should have reduced damage against caster like they do physical users..they're so silly.

• Vis
    Vis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorcs pay some of the highest costs for our skills. Sometimes in magnitudes of 3 when compared to near equivalents in other classes.

Sorcs have to run often because of the so many counters to our main skills. If you are a dk, scales. If you are a templar, eclipse and blazing. If you are a NB, cloak. If you are another sorc, bol. All of which, except bol, do not come with cd penalties.
    v14 Sorc Vae Exillis
    v14 DK Costs
    v14 NB 'Vis
    v14 Temp Fiat Lux

• Vis
    Vis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lava_Croft wrote: »
    Anyone playing PvP will quickly notice that Sorcerers are too much at the moment. Even Sorcerers themselves acknowledge this.

It's bad play to complain about other classes if you have not even tried the many available counters. Sorcs are strong until you realize how many ways you can lock them down.
    v14 Sorc Vae Exillis
    v14 DK Costs
    v14 NB 'Vis
    v14 Temp Fiat Lux

• Xsorus
    Xsorus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vis wrote: »
    Lava_Croft wrote: »

It's bad play to complain about other classes if you have not even tried the many available counters. Sorcs are strong until you realize how many ways you can lock them down.

Said no one ever

• Germtrocity
    Germtrocity
    ✭✭✭✭

Oh the old "We just played our class so much and are just that much more skilled now" says the person right after a massive reworking of the game that offers an advantage towards that class.

If you are saying that I am not a skilled player, let it be known that I have always openly accepted anyone that wanted to duel me, and will continue to do so through 1.6.
    And the "advantage" towards that class is not towards this class at all. The reason sorcs are strong is because of nirnhoned being bugged, as I mentioned before and bolded it as to show why. Anyone can use nirnhoned, bud. I have seen your previous posts and am resigned to believe you got spanked too hard by a sorc in PvP which had never happened to you before. Come to think of it, I do recall killing you multiple times - maybe I am the reason you cry for sorcerer nerfs when the problem is nirnhoned to begin with.

Also, if you are directing something at me to insinuate that I am unskilled, I will gladly accept any challengers :smile: - whisper me, my @ name is @Exequies

P.S. I bolded everything that was wrong with caster builds, which happen to be predominately sorcerers because that is pretty much what the class is made for. And if the bold went right over your head or you just don't know how to read (which I kinda assume since you missed the bolded parts of my first post), then I will state the problem again: Nirnhoned bypasses 100% of spell resistance which makes sorcerers seem much stronger than they are, while in reality without this bugged trait they would not be doing any threatening damage.
  • Xsorus
    Xsorus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

If you are saying that I am not a skilled player, let it be known that I have always openly accepted anyone that wanted to duel me, and will continue to do so through 1.6.
    And the "advantage" towards that class is not towards this class at all. The reason sorcs are strong is because of nirnhoned being bugged, as I mentioned before and bolded it as to show why. Anyone can use nirnhoned, bud. I have seen your previous posts and am resigned to believe you got spanked too hard by a sorc in PvP which had never happened to you before. Come to think of it, I do recall killing you multiple times - maybe I am the reason you cry for sorcerer nerfs when the problem is nirnhoned to begin with.

Also, if you are directing something at me to insinuate that I am unskilled, I will gladly accept any challengers :smile: - whisper me, my @ name is @Exequies

P.S. I bolded everything that was wrong with caster builds, which happen to be predominately sorcerers because that is pretty much what the class is made for. And if the bold went right over your head or you just don't know how to read (which I kinda assume since you missed the bolded parts of my first post), then I will state the problem again: Nirnhoned bypasses 100% of spell resistance which makes sorcerers seem much stronger than they are, while in reality without this bugged trait they would not be doing any threatening damage.

I'm saying you talking about skill when sorcs magically gained so much power in 1.6 is pretty hilarious. You didn't magically become more skillful in the patch...A combination of things happened, Such as Nirnhoned, the removal of caps leading to things like really silly ass shields, The changing of impenetrable so now you can crit all these people just fine while being uncrittable because of said shields all factor in. As for recalling killing me multiple times...I'm looking at Codex right now...Which has your name in it, with me having 2 victories and zero defeats against you...That's not saying I soloed you or anything (I'd have to scroll back through my videos) But you sure as hell didn't kill me multiple times or do it without help..Which I ain't going to claim ya didn't do..Because chances are you've probably zerged me once or twice i imagine if you're EP.

Sorcs will also remain "op" after the nirnhoned fix simply because stacking shields.

That may change down the road when people start getting in the 1000+ range of CP..but for a good while Sorcs will be op.
    Edited by Xsorus on 15 March 2015 05:04
  • Snit
    Snit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yea...those silly heavy armor tank users being silly thinking they should have reduced damage against caster like they do physical users..they're so silly.

You know you do have that, right? The way armor and spell resist work changed in 1.6.
    Snit AD Sorc
    Ratbag AD Warden Tank
    Goblins AD Stamblade

• Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Did you even read what i wrote?
    Heavy armor + nirnhoned tanks won´t be doing dmg anyone once it is fixed - as it should be.
    Med armor users will still get ravaged by casters (even with nirn fix) if they don´t pay attention - as it should be.
    <Noricum>

• kelly.medleyb14_ESO
    kelly.medleyb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As much as I would love a cost reduction in my most frequently used spell (by far) you are wrong in your premise. No other class has anything close to streak. Sorry but you are just flat out incorrect.
  • Xsorus
    Xsorus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Heavy armor + nirnhoned tanks won´t be doing dmg anyone once it is fixed - as it should be.
    Med armor users will still get ravaged by casters (even with nirn fix) if they don´t pay attention - as it should be.

I read what you wrote, it didn't make any sense...
  • DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

I'm saying you talking about skill when sorcs magically gained so much power in 1.6 is pretty hilarious. You didn't magically become more skillful in the patch...A combination of things happened, Such as Nirnhoned, the removal of caps leading to things like really silly ass shields, The changing of impenetrable so now you can crit all these people just fine while being uncrittable because of said shields all factor in. As for recalling killing me multiple times...I'm looking at Codex right now...Which has your name in it, with me having 2 victories and zero defeats against you...That's not saying I soloed you or anything (I'd have to scroll back through my videos) But you sure as hell didn't kill me multiple times or do it without help..Which I ain't going to claim ya didn't do..Because chances are you've probably zerged me once or twice i imagine if you're EP.

Sorcs will also remain "op" after the nirnhoned fix simply because stacking shields.

That may change down the road when people start getting in the 1000+ range of CP..but for a good while Sorcs will be op.

First, he doesn't zerg, let's put that out there and clear that idea from your head right now.

Second, I've played all the classes, though I haven't gotten too invested in a Templar for PvP quite yet, and I have to say Sorc is probably the hardest class to play. DK was extremely fun in 1.5, and still is, but let's admit, it's pretty much easy-mode in most cases. I've no clue why you've been so angrily vocal about your hatred for Sorcs, but it's getting annoying. You're complaining about a class skill, a skill that has been nerfed before, and doesn't need another nerf. If you're mad about a Sorc bolting away to get to a more secure point to turn around and fight you, I feel bad for you because you're failing to understand the concept of playing the Sorc class. Sorcs, for the most part, aren't capable of tanking a ton of players, so escaping, and being able to pick them off one by one is exactly what must be done.

Third, you've stated that the Sorc shields are ridiculous. Well, how about you roll a Sorc, go with 7/7 light and run around without your shield. I promise you that you'll slot it within the first couple of deaths. It's necessary. Particularly with physical damage hitting 10k+ on LA users. And don't sit there and tell me that we should just stick a ton of HA on and roam around in that. While there are some people who can pull that off, and actually want to play that way, I don't, and most others don't want to either. So instead of telling Sorcerers how they should play based off of your opinions and and bad experiences against them, how about you start to learn how to counter Sorcs.

Fourth, you will, for sure, see a decrease in damage from Sorcs when Nirnhoned gets fixed. Instead of crying for a class nerf before a bug is fixed, perhaps observe the difference when it is corrected, then base your opinions on the class afterwards.

Final point: Stam builds and Magicka builds are the bane of each other. It can seriously go either way most of the time between a skilled stam build user and a skilled magicka build user. If you're having problems with magicka classes, that's entirely your OWN problem, and, as I said previously, you need to find a workaround for that. Crying about how OP a class/build is compared to your's is making you out to be a whiner and a sore loser. I've seen the best of Sorcs get absolutely demolished by Stam builds, and I've seen the best Stam builds get blown up by Sorcs. It works both ways. It comes down to skill. Don't worry, with the nirnhoned fix, those who are skilled will stand out again, and those who are relying on a crutch will be easy kills again.
    Unfortunate magicka warden main.
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
    Retired to baby bgs forever. Leave me alone.
  • Spangla
    Spangla
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sorc is BS in PVP atm you know it - Stop defending this crap.

Please can someone from zenimax build a character to v14 and pvp - Then you will see.
  • Teargrants
    Teargrants
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Spangla wrote: »

Please can someone from zenimax build a character to v14 and pvp - Then you will see.
    Much insightful, such descriptive. Care to be more specific about your complaints?
    POST EQVITEM SEDET ATRA CVRA
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    EP ※ Teargrants ※
    EP ※ Kissgrants ※
    DC ※ Kirsi ※
    Vehemence Council
    #JustOutOfRenderRange
    ~Teargrants YouTube~
    ┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴
  • DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Teargrants wrote: »

Much insightful, such descriptive. Care to be more specific about your complaints?

I think we can already guess what his complaints are.

"Sorcs Bolt Escape away from me, thus making them a harder kill, and I just want easy kills. QQ."

"Sorcs can range me and kite me. QQ."

"Sorcs do too much damage. I want them to be easy to kill AND not do any damage to me. QQ."

etc., etc.
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
  • Xsorus
    Xsorus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

First, he doesn't zerg, let's put that out there and clear that idea from your head right now.

Second, I've played all the classes, though I haven't gotten too invested in a Templar for PvP quite yet, and I have to say Sorc is probably the hardest class to play. DK was extremely fun in 1.5, and still is, but let's admit, it's pretty much easy-mode in most cases. I've no clue why you've been so angrily vocal about your hatred for Sorcs, but it's getting annoying. You're complaining about a class skill, a skill that has been nerfed before, and doesn't need another nerf. If you're mad about a Sorc bolting away to get to a more secure point to turn around and fight you, I feel bad for you because you're failing to understand the concept of playing the Sorc class. Sorcs, for the most part, aren't capable of tanking a ton of players, so escaping, and being able to pick them off one by one is exactly what must be done.

Third, you've stated that the Sorc shields are ridiculous. Well, how about you roll a Sorc, go with 7/7 light and run around without your shield. I promise you that you'll slot it within the first couple of deaths. It's necessary. Particularly with physical damage hitting 10k+ on LA users. And don't sit there and tell me that we should just stick a ton of HA on and roam around in that. While there are some people who can pull that off, and actually want to play that way, I don't, and most others don't want to either. So instead of telling Sorcerers how they should play based off of your opinions and and bad experiences against them, how about you start to learn how to counter Sorcs.

Fourth, you will, for sure, see a decrease in damage from Sorcs when Nirnhoned gets fixed. Instead of crying for a class nerf before a bug is fixed, perhaps observe the difference when it is corrected, then base your opinions on the class afterwards.

Final point: Stam builds and Magicka builds are the bane of each other. It can seriously go either way most of the time between a skilled stam build user and a skilled magicka build user. If you're having problems with magicka classes, that's entirely your OWN problem, and, as I said previously, you need to find a workaround for that. Crying about how OP a class/build is compared to your's is making you out to be a whiner and a sore loser. I've seen the best of Sorcs get absolutely demolished by Stam builds, and I've seen the best Stam builds get blown up by Sorcs. It works both ways. It comes down to skill. Don't worry, with the nirnhoned fix, those who are skilled will stand out again, and those who are relying on a crutch will be easy kills again.

First, Then he's not killed me multiple times like he stated...Codex records death blows, I have gotten zero deathblows against me from him, If he's killed me multiple times then someone else got the death blow..Thus he was zerging me down.

Second, I can show you multiple videos of a Sorc Tanking multiple people just fine. I also find it hilarious that that you're complaining about me complaining about bolt escape, while at the same time we have countless posts in this thread talking about how Reflective Scale is overpowered, despite it being nerfed as well.

Third, So we have the choice between insanely overpowered shield, and no shield at all? No middle ground there? Like ya know..scaling it off Health Maybe so you can't just load up on Magicka and have insane damage and mitigation from shields? Also I've read countless posts from you Sorcs talking about how Stamina users should just slap on Heavy Armor to deal with damage if we don't like it...but me suggesting the same thing to a sorc is just completely unheard of.

Fourth, i'm all for Nirnhoned being fixed, and i've not actually complained about damage from Sorcs because i realize its bugged right now, I've pointed out your Shields need to be brought in line with other shields in the game.

Final Point, Then prove it...Show me those videos of your Sorcs losing 1v1's to any Stamina DK right now. You should have a treasure trove of them since ya know..Stamina Using DK's are so scary right now
  • DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

First, Then he's not killed me multiple times like he stated...Codex records death blows, I have gotten zero deathblows against me from him, If he's killed me multiple times then someone else got the death blow..Thus he was zerging me down.

Second, I can show you multiple videos of a Sorc Tanking multiple people just fine. I also find it hilarious that that you're complaining about me complaining about bolt escape, while at the same time we have countless posts in this thread talking about how Reflective Scale is overpowered, despite it being nerfed as well.

Third, So we have the choice between insanely overpowered shield, and no shield at all? No middle ground there? Like ya know..scaling it off Health Maybe so you can't just load up on Magicka and have insane damage and mitigation from shields? Also I've read countless posts from you Sorcs talking about how Stamina users should just slap on Heavy Armor to deal with damage if we don't like it...but me suggesting the same thing to a sorc is just completely unheard of.

Fourth, i'm all for Nirnhoned being fixed, and i've not actually complained about damage from Sorcs because i realize its bugged right now, I've pointed out your Shields need to be brought in line with other shields in the game.

Final Point, Then prove it...Show me those videos of your Sorcs losing 1v1's to any Stamina DK right now. You should have a treasure trove of them since ya know..Stamina Using DK's are so scary right now

To address your points again:

1) I play with him frequently, rarely I see him in a zerg. That's all I've stated.

2) I will never complain about Reflective Scale. I religiously played DK for a long time, and still do. I don't even agree with its nerf, to be honest with you. Usually when a Sorc is put into a situation of "tanking," they're not going to have much resources to do much else if their build is focused around max shields. There are a few examples of Sorcs who can 1v5 or so, but, really, a DK complaining about that sort of thing is quite ridiculous.

3) I don't agree with your statement that the shield is overpowered. LA has nearly no physcial or spell resistance now. What else do you want? Sorcs to be killed in 1-3 blows? Because that's what it sounds like you're saying. I've not suggested Stamina users slap on heavy armor. In fact, my stamina DK build does not consist of HA and I find it to be just fine with surviving. What you're suggesting is not just that a Sorc slap on HA, but also that we drop our shields and basically not use them. Sorc shields are strong for LA users because of the particular builds that go with LA Sorcs.

4) You have complained about damage though. Claiming it to be "insane." It won't be "insane" with Nirnhoned fixed.

5) Seeing as I play on a laptop and rarely get to record, no, I don't have a treasure trove, but I have died to them quite often, and fights against them last quite awhile seeing as they can keep their reflect up pretty consistently, and I'm a caster, so I've had to adapt a certain rotation to use against them. It's taken practice, and wasn't easy to counter on many first encounters in Cyrodiil. Even in dueling, I still have the most problems when I'm up against a Stamina DK. I'll make a point to record some encounters for you, however.
    Edited by DisgracefulMind on 15 March 2015 18:47
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
  • Tankqull
    Tankqull
    ✭✭✭✭✭

and i´ve seen floor gymnasts doing the same for a much longer amount of time...
    spelling and grammar errors are free to be abused

Sallington wrote: »
    Anything useful that players are wanting added into the game all fall under the category of "Yer ruinin my 'mersion!"

• Mojomonkeyman
    Mojomonkeyman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi xsorus,

It makes me sad to see you going that Route again. I notice the same pattern as in gw2. First a very humble and helpful poster whom I valued very much cause of his original play. Then the transition to aggressive behaviour and balance whine.

You have absolutely zero understanding of sorc play but instand of listening and valueing input of experienced users u prefer crying worse than any nightblade ever did before.

There is a thing called difference of perception. Do me a favor, go play a sorc for a month, make a video and reread all your posts past 1.6 patch.

I would be very surprised, if that future you wont be at least a bit embarrassed.

Best regards
    Koma Grey, Chocolate Thunder, Little Mojo, Dagoth Mojo & Mojomancy
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I read what you wrote, it didn't make any sense...

When it does not make any sense to you why would you reply? Who's more foolish? The fool, or the one who follows him...
    <Noricum>

• Xsorus
    Xsorus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

1) I play with him frequently, rarely I see him in a zerg. That's all I've stated.

2) I will never complain about Reflective Scale. I religiously played DK for a long time, and still do. I don't even agree with its nerf, to be honest with you. Usually when a Sorc is put into a situation of "tanking," they're not going to have much resources to do much else if their build is focused around max shields. There are a few examples of Sorcs who can 1v5 or so, but, really, a DK complaining about that sort of thing is quite ridiculous.

3) I don't agree with your statement that the shield is overpowered. LA has nearly no physcial or spell resistance now. What else do you want? Sorcs to be killed in 1-3 blows? Because that's what it sounds like you're saying. I've not suggested Stamina users slap on heavy armor. In fact, my stamina DK build does not consist of HA and I find it to be just fine with surviving. What you're suggesting is not just that a Sorc slap on HA, but also that we drop our shields and basically not use them. Sorc shields are strong for LA users because of the particular builds that go with LA Sorcs.

4) You have complained about damage though. Claiming it to be "insane." It won't be "insane" with Nirnhoned fixed.

5) Seeing as I play on a laptop and rarely get to record, no, I don't have a treasure trove, but I have died to them quite often, and fights against them last quite awhile seeing as they can keep their reflect up pretty consistently, and I'm a caster, so I've had to adapt a certain rotation to use against them. It's taken practice, and wasn't easy to counter on many first encounters in Cyrodiil. Even in dueling, I still have the most problems when I'm up against a Stamina DK. I'll make a point to record some encounters for you, however.

1. That still doesn't change his original claim now does it?
    2. It deserved a nerf, Please don't tell me you're resource starved on a Sorc.....
    3. I thinking Shields should scale off Max Health..ya know..like virtually every shield in the game..so ya know..can't just pump magicka up and have great dps and great defense.
    4. It is insane, but that comes down to Nirnhoned, till they fix that you can't judge it.
    5. I look forward to it, So far no Sorcs have posted a video of them dying to a Stamina DK..even though i see countless Sorcs in this thread claiming they die all the time..Hell you'd even think one of them would at least try and throw a fight and post a video.
  • DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

1. That still doesn't change his original claim now does it?
    2. It deserved a nerf, Please don't tell me you're resource starved on a Sorc.....
    3. I thinking Shields should scale off Max Health..ya know..like virtually every shield in the game..so ya know..can't just pump magicka up and have great dps and great defense.
    4. It is insane, but that comes down to Nirnhoned, till they fix that you can't judge it.
    5. I look forward to it, So far no Sorcs have posted a video of them dying to a Stamina DK..even though i see countless Sorcs in this thread claiming they die all the time..Hell you'd even think one of them would at least try and throw a fight and post a video.

1. I'm not going to argue for him. lol.
    2. My magicka is not resource starved, no, but since I have to make huge sacrifices for that, my stamina and health are fairly minimal. Running a high magicka build does take huge sacrifices.
    3. I disagree entirely with you, yet again. Why should my shield scale off my health when I'm a magicka user? Also, if shields scaled off of health, then that would mean that anyone with over 25k health would have massive, massive shields, and your problem with shields recycles. Besides, that does entirely nothing for a LA sorc because then we have to sacrifice any sort of sustain just to achieve that shield. So, no, I don't agree at all with you. Our magicka = our key to survival; therefore, our shield bases off of magicka, and we have a better chance to survive.
    4. This is exactly what I've been trying to communicate with you through all these posts, and what several others have tried to say.
    5. Like I said, I'll make it a point to look for some Stam DKs to fight or encounter in world. Perhaps I can arrange some duels with a few.
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
  • Spangla
    Spangla
    ✭✭✭✭
    Teargrants wrote: »

Not really one for explaining the blindingly obvious.
  • Xsorus
    Xsorus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi xsorus,

It makes me sad to see you going that Route again. I notice the same pattern as in gw2. First a very humble and helpful poster whom I valued very much cause of his original play. Then the transition to aggressive behaviour and balance whine.

You have absolutely zero understanding of sorc play but instand of listening and valueing input of experienced users u prefer crying worse than any nightblade ever did before.

There is a thing called difference of perception. Do me a favor, go play a sorc for a month, make a video and reread all your posts past 1.6 patch.

I would be very surprised, if that future you wont be at least a bit embarrassed.

Best regards

You mean the pattern of pointing out Balance Flaws and watching certain players like yourself defend them? Also did you really just have the balls to ask me to listen to experienced users of an overpowered class..and then follow it up with a complaint about nightblades crying (Which they did)....When you're playing a sorc...that has countless threads on PTS crying their eyes out how about terrible they were..Hell I can probably link you 3 or 4 alone right now of your class in tears over some change and how you need more buffs.

Also did you really just challenge me to level a Sorc up and make a video? You realize the last time one of you guys did this I did just that in both GW2 (with thief) and in this game with Nightblades (Though Sypher did a far better job in my opinion) showing how NBs weren't weak.

In fact I think I will do just that..Level a nice little Sorc up..