Maintenance for the week of July 1:
• NA megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ESO Live - Ask Us Anything!

• Peteris
    Peteris
    ✭✭
    Any updates on thieves guild and dark brotherhood?
    Options
  • Gallifreyan
    Gallifreyan
    Soul Shriven
    Hello! I have a few quick questions:

-Will we ever be able to duel our friends? I would love the ability to 1v1 someone who I have been questing with and prove who is the better warrior :)
    -Will there ever be small scale PvP such as 2v2s, 3v3s, 5v5s?
    -Will we ever be able to look at another players stats? Maybe a window would open where we could view his armor/gear the same way we look at our own.

Thank you very much!
    Options
  • Samadhi
    Samadhi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Does either ZOS or Bethesda have have a comment about the fact that a group of players and women's rights activists are exploring a CAL over the new armors and comments made on one of the more recent ESO Live sessions?

Do you have further information about this?
    A quick google search found nothing, but am interested in reading up on it.
    "If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion." -- the 14th Dalai Lama
    Wisdom is doing Now that which benefits you later.
    Options
  • infraction2008b16_ESO
    infraction2008b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    1/ Outside future DLC/zones, are there any plans to add a meaningful daily reward system to the game similar to the undaunted pledges /crafting writs but for other content like questing, delves, open world content etc?

2/ Are there any plans to improve the group tool to give people more incentive to run content (like rewards for instance)?

Options
  • kurstein
    kurstein
    ✭✭✭
    "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear" all hail the night mother
    Options
  • Takhistis
    Takhistis
    ✭✭✭
    I'd like a special additional dungeon for each alliance that can at any time be entered also by other alliances
    Like EP: Sovngarde
    DC: Another dungeon
    EP: another dungeon?
    And PLEASE let DC and AD and EP do dungeons together. We're not all fighting each other lore wise. If the mages guild gets to be neutral, so do I as fair and honest Breton, no affiliations to DC whatsoever.
    NA-DC-NB VR1 Ilythrian
    Proud member of Guild Medieval, More Than Fair, The Angry Unicorn Inn
    Options
  • keonimeyer
    Will there be an option to allow other players to ride your mount with you?
    Options
  • timidobserver
    timidobserver
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Why is every single guard a DK?
    V16 Uriel Stormblessed EP Magicka Templar(main)
    V16 Derelict Vagabond EP Stamina DK
    V16 Redacted Ep Stam Sorc
    V16 Insolent EP Magicka Sorc(retired)
    V16 Jed I Nyte EP Stamina NB(retired)

Options
  • docstrawb
    docstrawb
    ✭✭✭
    Will we be seeing any new skill trees? I know plenty of people want to see conjuration/necromancy beyond limiting people to 2 summons provided they picked sorcerer as a base class. Maybe a more dedicated frost line beyond just the destruction staff abilities.
    Options
  • Razzak
    Razzak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When can we expect a fix or redesign of grouping tool? Before console launch or after?
    Options
  • bloodenragedb14_ESO
    bloodenragedb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    docstrawb wrote: »
    Will we be seeing any new skill trees? I know plenty of people want to see conjuration/necromancy beyond limiting people to 2 summons provided they picked sorcerer as a base class. Maybe a more dedicated frost line beyond just the destruction staff abilities.

i think this is being taken care of in spellcrafting
    Options
  • Neizir
    Neizir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What can we expect to see between now and console launch?
    Neizir Stormstrider

EU Megaserver

UK
    ▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬
    I have a fancy signature.
    ▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬
    Options
  • FoxPT
    FoxPT
    ✭✭
    ESO is a MMO and the concept behind this kind of games its normally doing stuff in groups, and having Craglorn made exclusively to group content it's nice regarding the objective of a MMO but with more casual players or even daily players with only some minor playing hours each day some times its not effective building relations with other players to group up to do this content and PUGS its not some times rewarded with a good experience.

Since ZOS didn't release any new story content playable for solo players and with this in mind there is any plans to have some kind of way to access the story line and story content in the area of Craglorn in solo mode?

Fox

Edited by FoxPT on 26 March 2015 15:35
    Fox
    Wizard from Mages Guild
    Options
  • Savetti
    Savetti
    ✭✭✭
    Quick question, I would just like to know if any of the teams at ZOS has started brainstorming on how to implement Player Housing. If so, what stage is the team at? What about ETA?

Thank You,
    Savetti
    Options
  • Flaminir
    Flaminir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The time that the EU server is brought down for maintenance has changed by one hour & now clashes with the guild trader bid swapover...

As we don't know how long the maintenance will be, guildmasters don't have any way to be online when the trader bids switchover to look for a spare trader is their bid fails.

This is a big problem for trade guilds who rely on having a kiosk in the current trading system, & lose members if they don't have a kiosk.

Is it possible to move the guild trader switchover to happen an hour before the server goes down as it used to be?
    GM of the Unholy Legacy
    EU/EP
    Sorcerer Flaminir (Magicka) / Staminir (Stamina)
    Templar Elixiia (Magicka/Healer) / Lotti Velooni (Magicka)
    DragonKnight Xalora Flaminar (Tank) / Unholy-Dragon-Toad (Tank)
    Nightblade Aimee Owlious (Magicka) / Myttens (Stamina)
    Warden: Frosti-Tute (Magicka/Healer) Boops-Many-Snoots (Stamina/Tank)
    Options
  • Vinniekliennie
    Vinniekliennie
    Soul Shriven
    I have one and that is what are you going to do to improve the latency on the EU, US Servers and the lag in Cyrodill and the latency in the pve zone's and dungoens???
    Options
  • karaiv
    karaiv
    Soul Shriven
    A couple of questions about taunting mechanics:

1) Do mobs have a chance of resisting taunting? And I'm talking about trash/common mobs, not bosses.
    2) If this is the case, do they resist with their spell resistance or in case of stamina taunt, they use their armor rating for example?
    3) Moreover, if they do have a chance of resisting, do they resist the additional effects of the taunting skill, for example the armor decrease of puncturing skills, separately or with the same roll?

The motivation behind these questions was the fact that a lot of people, including myself, have noticed cases of taunting not working. As I am familiar with the rule of "over-taunting" (3 taunts on the same mob in less than 10 secs invoke taunting immunity for 10 secs), I'm sure that I have noticed this behavior, in cases that there was no chance of "accidental over-taunting", so it's either a bug (someone suggested lag as the cause of this) or there's a chance of resisting taunts. Please comment on this too, if possible.

Thank you.
    Options
  • Forestd16b14_ESO
    Forestd16b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Can you guys start doing map resets when campaigns end again? Cause the statues of Haderus (NA) right now is just down right silly. They been pvdooring for almost a month now and aren't letting up any time soon and we would push back if they weren't always at 2 or 3 pop bars compaired to the other 2 factions 1 pop bar. So I feel that a map reset would give a chance for the 2 under pop faction to get out and play again and I also feel like doing map reset when campaigns end regularly would prevent servers going into a pvdoor states over and over.
    Options
  • TiberiusTryton
    TiberiusTryton
    ✭✭✭
    Question: Cyrodiil lag?
    Options
  • dafox187
    dafox187
    ✭✭✭
    so have you thought about auctally making the auction horse [look at my signuture if u dont know what im talking about]

don't get mad at my spelling, autocorrect doesn't cover fantasy.
    Why couldn't the Khajiit go to the party? She had to be Elsweyr.
    Options
  • laospidaman
    laospidaman
    Soul Shriven
    Housing, farming and ferrets is all I desire.
    Options
  • Soulshine
    Soulshine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello.

Restrostaff / Destrostaff Bugging out

Is anyone at all able to tell us if a dev is currently following up on the reports we have made about staves bugging since the animation changes made?

There have been several threads posted on this yet no word official word on what is happening with the devs looking at it or not.

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/160715/staff-bugs-still-occuring-post-2-0-1

A reply would be really appreciated by your stave-caster players :)
    Edited by Soulshine on 27 March 2015 06:37
    Options
  • Kun
    Kun
    Soul Shriven
    Question 1: PVP Arena
    Are you still discussing the possibility of adding PVP Arena, or has this been canned indefinitely?

Question 2: DPS Meters / performance meter
    Will access to the dps stats of other players in the group be allowed in the future, or will this be restricted indefinitely?

Question 3: Class skill lines
    Will the other class skill lines ever be obtainable (via quests or mini-guilds, etc.) in addition to the one you select at character creation, or has the decision been made that ESO will always remain class based without any chance of it changing?

Question 4: Guild quest lines
    Will the Fighters and Mages guild get new quest lines (or expanded upon) for Silver and Gold, and even beyond?

Background for question 1 & 2:
    Items & gear rewards are not the end of the line with regards to why players do certain activities and spend more time in the game, it is usually just steps to something after that. This ties in with layers 4 and 5 of Maslow's hierarchy of needs, players want to (and others for the 4th layer) recognize their (and their character's) skill, accomplishments, etc. and the way to do this is to compare themselves to other players;
    Some do this in PVP by going head to head with another player either in 1 on 1 or as a small team against another team. Some player like to do this in a PVE environment but they do not have to tools (in-game) to measure their performance in this environment. The third environment is social, some players just revel in how they are perceived and received socially.

Edited by Kun on 27 March 2015 07:58
    Options
  • Flaminir
    Flaminir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Why was there some form of cooldown / delay added to potion drinking in 1.6?

Now when you press the 'Q' button to drink a potion you just get the 'not available' sound/message and can't drink it. You have to stop everything... dps'ing... moving etc & keep pressing it to eventually drink a potion.

At best this is a DPS loss, at worst it now kills you.

Can this please be put back to how it was.

The quicker people can drink potions, the more of them they will buy in the crown store! :D
    GM of the Unholy Legacy
    EU/EP
    Sorcerer Flaminir (Magicka) / Staminir (Stamina)
    Templar Elixiia (Magicka/Healer) / Lotti Velooni (Magicka)
    DragonKnight Xalora Flaminar (Tank) / Unholy-Dragon-Toad (Tank)
    Nightblade Aimee Owlious (Magicka) / Myttens (Stamina)
    Warden: Frosti-Tute (Magicka/Healer) Boops-Many-Snoots (Stamina/Tank)
    Options
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will there be more polymorph costumes in the Store next month? When will new store content be released? Will there be a costume that returns vampires to their mortal appearance available in the store soon? C'mon, you knew I had to ask.
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

Options
  • randolphbenoit
    randolphbenoit
    ✭✭✭✭
    Will Thieves Guild armor set be craft-able and available soon?

Thieves-Guild-Armor-Elder-Scrolls-Online.gif
    the NeXus Guild (NA-DC-Crafters) contact @randolphbenoit - Currently Allies to Fairy Tail of Tamriel (Social) and Brave Kore (DC PvP). https://twitter.com/randolphbenoit

Saltrice - (Salt tolerant rice) Saltrice, pronounced just like it looks is, in fact, a kind of rice that can grow in paddies of either fresh or brackish water.
    Options
  • Iluvrien
    Iluvrien
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Kun wrote: »
    Question 2: DPS Meters / performance meter
    Will access to the dps stats of other players in the group be allowed in the future, or will this be restricted indefinitely?

Please, indefinitely. Accessing the DPS stats of another player? This idea needs to die in a ditch. On fire. Big fire.
    Options
  • Alannaofmars
    When will we be getting more motifs? I would really like more styles that can be turned into competitive armor rather than more stat-less clothes or costumes where it is impossible to swap out individual sections and dye
    Options
  • alainjbrennanb16_ESO
    alainjbrennanb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    will you be fixing pvp from siege war or the hit strike players can put out now taking 1/2 to 3/4 of ur life with one hit, in 2-3 hits ur dead its no longer fun
    Main character dk - Vanikifar whitestrike
    Options
  • nukeemstudiosub17_ESO
    How about getting rid of the console based quick slot system please. this is a PC game not xbox
    Options
This discussion has been closed.