Maintenance for the week of July 1:
· [COMPLETE] NA megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] EU megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
· [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ESO Live - Ask Us Anything!

• keonimeyer
    What is the status on new mounts or even flying mounts?
    Options
  • AlexDougherty
    AlexDougherty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    keonimeyer wrote: »
    will we see a new playable race introduced to eso? Like the snow elves or even the dwarves?

Snow Elves still exist, but Dwemer are long gone, and even the Snow Elves is unlikely.
    People believe what they either want to be true or what they are afraid is true!
    Wizard's first rule
    Passion rules reason
    Wizard's third rule
    Mind what people Do, not what they say, for actions betray a lie.
    Wizard's fifth rule
    Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self
    Wizard's tenth rule
    Options
  • Jahosefat
    Jahosefat
    ✭✭✭✭

How will major and minor buffs be determined in 1.6? Will the order the buffs are applied determine which is the major/minor buff or is it something you "set" out of combat? – Jahosefat
    We went through every ability in the game that provided a buff to player characters and replaced it with either a “Major” or “Minor” buff. The buff and whether it’s a Major or Minor one is determined by the ability; the buff also corresponds with the ability’s desired gameplay. For example, the Sorcerer’s Lightning Form ability now gives the Major armor buff, while Bound Armor gives the Minor armor buff. The armor bonus from these abilities scales based on your character’s level, so the Major buff might grant 5,120 armor while the Minor buff gives 960.

Thank you for answering my question :smiley: And sorry if it was awkwardly worded Gina :( You got my name right though!

I had to read the answer a couple of times, but I think I get it. I am interested to see how this will affect healing ward and hardened ward.
    Joeshock- AD NA AB Thorn Chill Sorc New Eden Low Sec Roamer

Fight not with monsters lest ye become one
    Options
  • Exstazik
    Exstazik
    ✭✭✭✭
    1)Why only 1 Daedric Curse can be active at a time? And all Dk's Fire DOT can be applied by several DK's
    2)Why "safe " abilities don't compare.For example : Bolt Escape if casting within 4 seconds costs 50% more and Dragon Fire Scale don't have any debuff
    3) Will we see improved control for pets?
    4)set's bonusese such as:
    the 3d from Destructive Mage or the 3d from Poisonous Serpent or another one which proc from light/heavy attack will proc from Pet's Attack?
    Edited by Exstazik on 20 January 2015 14:18
    Options
  • Soulac
    Soulac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Question:
    Will PvP players see new set items like Arch Mage Rings for better set combinations in the near future?
    Edited by Soulac on 20 January 2015 14:47
    R.I.P Dawnbreaker / Auriel´s Bow
    Member of the Arena Guild and the overpowered Banana Squad.
    Nathaerizh aka Cat - Nightblade V16 - EU

- Meow -
    Options
  • StrangerFull
    StrangerFull
    ✭✭✭
    Will players able to change style of already crafted armor or armor from Trials, Dungeons, etc?
    Options
  • Drawberrry
    Drawberrry
    ✭✭✭
    Are there any solid plan's for being able to change character appearance later in game? If so, can you tell us what sort of control we would have (facial features only? full customization?) and how this system will be implemented?
    Options
  • Galathil923
    Galathil923
    ✭✭
    Are we going to have an area for cross factions to hang out?(Craglorn would be excellent) I would love to have this and an option to do a friendly duel with other players. This would make our end game so much better!
    Allasea Galathil VR14 Templar Healer
    Voodoo Mistress VR8 Dragon Knight
    Aldmeri Dominion
    Thornblade
    Haderus
    Been playing since Beta
    Options
  • jaibierwb17_ESO
    jaibierwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Would it be possible to make the skeletons from the gemstone of skeletal visage race and gender specific? At the moment you are turned into a generic male human skeleton
    Options
  • AlexDougherty
    AlexDougherty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Would it be possible to make the skeletons from the gemstone of skeletal visage race and gender specific? At the moment you are turned into a generic male human skeleton

I think it's a Kothringi Skeleton rather than Human.

Not that the race specific skeleton is a bad idea, especially for the mobs that get summoned at you.
    Edited by AlexDougherty on 21 January 2015 12:59
    People believe what they either want to be true or what they are afraid is true!
    Wizard's first rule
    Passion rules reason
    Wizard's third rule
    Mind what people Do, not what they say, for actions betray a lie.
    Wizard's fifth rule
    Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self
    Wizard's tenth rule
    Options
  • Saturn
    Saturn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please do not ruin your beautiful game with all this pay-gate garbage introduced with "crown store", ugh, it reminds me of SWTOR.. in a bad way :/
    "Madness is a bitter mercy, perhaps, but a mercy nonetheless."

Fire and Ice
    Options
  • Exstazik
    Exstazik
    ✭✭✭✭
    can i change achievements point on crowns?
    Options
  • TheEmoVampire
    TheEmoVampire
    ✭✭✭
    I'm honestly not sure if this thread is still "active" however I must ask......
    WHEN WILL CONTROLLER SUPPORT COME TO THE PC. I CAN NOT PLAY WITH MOUSE AND KEYBOARD AND I DO NOT TRUST THIRD PARTY ADD-ONS WHEN IS IT COMING TO PC????? Also curious about the Deadric Imperial Armor and weapons, when will we see it and do we get it
    Edited by TheEmoVampire on 21 January 2015 16:55
    Options
  • Draconis
    Draconis
    will there ever , or are there plays to introduce larger group dungeons to help inspire more players to work together?
    Options
  • Exstazik
    Exstazik
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can we buy shop_services throw ingame gold?
    Options
  • Lykurgis
    Lykurgis
    ✭✭✭
    T A R G E T D U M M I E S

can we get them in the craft store? would be a great addition for raiders/theorcrafters
    We Kill Bosses (NA Server, AD)
    The Purple Guild (NA Server, AD)
    world first naked AA run
    Options
  • phtony06b14_ESO
    phtony06b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Why can't we build campfires with all the wood we cut?
    Options
  • Jimm_ay
    Jimm_ay
    ✭✭✭
    Can I have all my money back now that the game is going free to play? If I wanted to fund a kickstarter I would.
    Options
  • ginoboehm
    ginoboehm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can somebody answer those questions they were the most asked in chat:will i be able to play with the console ui on pc if i play with my controller? when i stop playing with eso+ after let us say 2years will i loose access to the dlcs? will there be paid racial , class or alliance changes ? will imperial city be a dlc? what about dark brotherhood and thiefs guild? will i be able to buy spells in spellcrafting with crowns? can i buy more character slots? will eso get included voice chat on pc too?
    Options
  • Exstazik
    Exstazik
    ✭✭✭✭
    ginoboehm wrote: »
    Can somebody answer those questions they were the most asked in chat:will i be able to play with the console ui on pc if i play with my controller? when i stop playing with eso+ after let us say 2years will i loose access to the dlcs? will there be paid racial , class or alliance changes ? will imperial city be a dlc? what about dark brotherhood and thiefs guild? will i be able to buy spells in spellcrafting with crowns? can i buy more character slots? will eso get included voice chat on pc too?

Can somebody answer those questions they were the most asked in chat:will i be able to play with the console ui on pc if i play with my controller? -NO
    when i stop playing with eso+ after let us say 2years will i loose access to the dlcs?-if you buy it or resub-NO
    will there be paid racial , class or alliance changes ? -None official info (i think yes)
    what about dark brotherhood and thiefs guild?-I think it will be DLC
    will i be able to buy spells in spellcrafting with crowns?-It will RIP game
    can i buy more character slots? -I think nope due hireling passive gold earning
    will eso get included voice chat on pc too?-None official info

Options
  • BBSooner
    BBSooner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What, if any, assurance can be offered to your current subscribers that the crown store won't be pushed and pointed to at every opportunity as box sales plateau and the store becomes a larger portion of income - for those of us who associate cash shops with increasingly negative experiences within MMOs?
    Edited by BBSooner on 21 January 2015 22:37
    Options
  • prototypefb
    prototypefb
    ✭✭✭✭
    can i has more bank space(500 ish, keep it biggest gold sink in game)
    Cute-Cat-Beautiful-Wallpaper-for-Dekstop.jpg
    me pockets too small!
    Options
  • jasonquigley646_ESO
    Seeing Gina with long hair = priceless! @ZOS_GinaBruno‌
    Options
  • Hrafnar
    Hrafnar
    ✭✭
    Jimm_ay wrote: »
    Can I have all my money back now that the game is going free to play? If I wanted to fund a kickstarter I would.

What this one said.

Also wondering why you are going F2p (or B2p as you like to call it, I say F2p)? What made you take that decision?
    No Retreat, No Surrender
    Options
  • ginoboehm
    ginoboehm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Exstazik wrote: »
    ginoboehm wrote: »

Can somebody answer those questions they were the most asked in chat:will i be able to play with the console ui on pc if i play with my controller? -NO
    when i stop playing with eso+ after let us say 2years will i loose access to the dlcs?-if you buy it or resub-NO
    will there be paid racial , class or alliance changes ? -None official info (i think yes)
    what about dark brotherhood and thiefs guild?-I think it will be DLC
    will i be able to buy spells in spellcrafting with crowns?-It will RIP game
    can i buy more character slots? -I think nope due hireling passive gold earning
    will eso get included voice chat on pc too?-None official info

thanks for the answers i have watched life and the articels and i only found quotes to this"when i stop playing with eso+ after let us say 2years will i loose access to the dlcs?-if you buy it or resub-NO" have you quotes to the other anwers?
    Options
  • Dmorton1134b14_ESO
    Dmorton1134b14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Will players who purchased the game on PC and are eligible to transfer to PS4 or Xbox1 be able to do so by the console release date?
    Options
  • Menelaos
    Menelaos
    ✭✭✭✭
    What is the name of the actress playing the Elven sorceress in the cinematic trailers?
    ...und Gallileo dreht sich doch!
    Options
  • LonePirate
    LonePirate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Why were no PVP-specific benefits included in the ESO Plus list of perks?
    Options
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Menelaos wrote: »
    What is the name of the actress playing the Elven sorceress in the cinematic trailers?
    Pretty sure the trailers are CGI....

Questions on Tamriel Unlimited "DLC":
    • If new zones are going to scale to your level, does that mean they will be instanced, and that we therefore won't be able to see any other players if we're not grouped?
    • Is Wrothgar still going to be a solo zone?
    • Is Murkmire still going to be a group zone?
    • Is Craglorn still going to be a Veteran (50+) zone?
    • Will Imperial City be included as a free update for everyone, rather than a paid DLC?
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
    Options
  • Iago
    Iago
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now that it's going B2P can I just buy Champion Points?
    That which we obtain to cheap we esteem to lightly, it is dearness only that gives everything its value.

-Thomas Pain

Options
This discussion has been closed.