Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Impulse nerfed so bad

• Tankqull
    Tankqull
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    even though i can understand you what kept you from using a destro staff on your NB?

Because that was his goal all along - to roll a nightBLADE, the class that's supposed to rely on stealth, blades and speed, and run around in a skirt with a staff... right.

yeah and i wanted to roll a healer, in a 90% singleplayer game that simply sucks. but its his choice. cripple yourself or roll mainstream and Nbs are atleast able to make DW-Aes worthwhile unlike any other class.
    spelling and grammar errors are free to be abused

Sallington wrote: »
    Anything useful that players are wanting added into the game all fall under the category of "Yer ruinin my 'mersion!"

• Baphomet
    Baphomet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My pulsar's cost increased with 43 after the patch. Maybe OP post is actually reacting to the temporary VR content over-buff?
    - The Psijic Order
    - TKO
    - Dominant Dominion
    - The Noore
  • Axewaffle
    Axewaffle
    ✭✭✭
    even though i can understand you what kept you from using a destro staff on your NB?

Because that was his goal all along - to roll a nightBLADE, the class that's supposed to rely on stealth, blades and speed, and run around in a skirt with a staff... right.

I play a khajit shadow caster, I wear a tunic (light armor) I use a resto staff for single target and destro for area damage, I use stealth often and effectivly. I prefer to attack from melee, but can adjust my playstyle to go from range with almost the same effect. Just because you are set in your ways doesnt mean the class is broken. Yes some abilities are broken, but the class is incredibly effective. For proof, see Nightblades tanks (best at what they do) Nightblade healers (best at what they do) Nightblade area damage (top tier) and nightblade single target (somewhat lacking)...makes for a pretty decent class once the ability fixes come in.