The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

ESO Live - Ask Us Anything!

• randolphbenoit
    randolphbenoit
    ✭✭✭✭
    Any plans for gold quality food and drink recipes? (not including Psijic Ambrosia)
    Edited by randolphbenoit on 7 September 2015 06:40
    the NeXus Guild (NA-DC-Crafters) contact @randolphbenoit - Currently Allies to Fairy Tail of Tamriel (Social) and Brave Kore (DC PvP). https://twitter.com/randolphbenoit

Saltrice - (Salt tolerant rice) Saltrice, pronounced just like it looks is, in fact, a kind of rice that can grow in paddies of either fresh or brackish water.
  • Alukit
    Alukit
    ✭✭
    wraith808 wrote: »
    Yeah the trophy info. I think you can view it even if you arent on psn just google psn trophys or something similar. I just based the 3/4 off 21% of people completed the lvl 30 quest.

So these aren't facts, just what you think it is based off of incomplete information. Got it.

honestly if the console player base wasn't upset or unhappy about not having text chat then we wouldn't be seeing so many threads made about people wanting text chat added to console. i know it isn't hard data or detail reports but completely ignoring this is just poor trolling.i will admit i was one of those whom didn't like dealing with no text chat but i just switch to PC but not everyone has that luxury.
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trueflame and Hopesfire.... will we see these awesome yet unobtainable swords be made available again in the future (ahem... Clockwork City...)?

I aim to be a master angler and it makes me sad that starting on console is the reason I don't have my own personal Trueflame...
  • RinOkumara
    RinOkumara
    ✭✭✭
    Why the nerf to fungal grotto exp? If you really wanted us to play how we wanted then you should let people grind. After doing the same content 20 times and wanting to get back to endgame, why make it unbearable?
  • IzT0XiiCzI
    I've already contacted customer support about this issue and I don't seem to be getting anywhere. My in game friends list has been wiped and I've no idea how to fix this. I've already tried power cycling and logging out and back in but this hasn't worked!
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey again :D
    Do you consider applying the common green color to glass armor and weapons ?
    This beautiful green from the artworks can't be copied with ingame dyes.
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
  • Zaldan
    Zaldan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any plans to make visible the actually numbers of player in PVP campaigns instead of vague bar indicators?

If you can have unlimited duration on Werewolf transformation at the shrine why can't the same affect be added to a wearable item if a toggle is technically impossible or is it because you don't want Werewolf transformation to be a toggle even if it was possible?

Is the in game customer support supposed to just refer you to this website instead of actually helping because atm there is no in game support, every problem I've requested help with just generates an automated keyword response email with links to this and other websites with the problem marked as solved.
    Edited by Zaldan on 7 September 2015 11:30
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain.
    Niidro tiid wah fusvok dirkah.

aka.@Cuthceol
  • NeillMcAttack
    NeillMcAttack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will we see any fix for the broken cold harbour siege weapons anytime soon??
    PC EU - NoCP PvP, is real PvP
    Tiidehunter Nord StamDK EP PvP Main
    Legion Commander Tresdin Stamplar DC PvE Main
    Sephirith Altmer MagPlar EP Gondar the Bounty Hunter Khajiit StamBlade DC
    The Dirge Redguard StamNecro EP Disruptor Stormcrafter Nord StamSorc AD
    Lone Druid Bosmer Stam Warden EP Necro-Phos Argonian MagBlade AD
    @ McAttack in game
    Played since beta, and then on console at release, until the game became unplayable on console.
  • dudenamedchris
    Will guards EVER be killable ???
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will guards EVER be killable ???
    You already asked this yesterday...
    Will guards ever be killable ?
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are there any plans to allow players to visit/explore City Isle?

AFvgLfc.png?1
    What ESO really needs is an Auction Horse.
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

Want more crazy ideas? Check out my Concept Repository!
  • henrikvahteristopeb18_ESO
    I know that bone shards give mage items and planar armor scraps give tank items but what do the other trophy vault items give?
  • Inactive Account
    Inactive Account
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is it possible to get a refund for the Imperial City DLC because my fiance and I both bought it and we really don't like it. We are PvE players and hate that we are forced to do PvP in the Imperial Sewers area. Also, what is the point? What are we actually doing there? There is no direction or guidance on what to do. We keep getting killed by PvP players and all we want to do is explore and try the new content but it's not happening. We have to revive at the beginning every time. Not fun at all... Please help give us a refund. If there is a PvE ONLY way to enjoy it then great but I don't know how to access it if there is..

If you want a refund, and aren't just trolling the page, then this isn't the place to ask for it. Putting in a support ticket is the best way to access true help on the subject.

I believe the title of the thread disagrees with you.
  • wraith808
    wraith808
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah the trophy info. I think you can view it even if you arent on psn just google psn trophys or something similar. I just based the 3/4 off 21% of people completed the lvl 30 quest.

So these aren't facts, just what you think it is based off of incomplete information. Got it.

No its just common sense that after 3months people who played a game would have played it more then the 20 hrs it takes to get to level 30. But hey just keep telling yourself console is doing great.

I never said anything about how it's doing. And in fact, I don't really care about that- I care about suppositions and inferences presented as fact. It would have been very easy to present the facts around your numbers, and I could respect that. But fact is, until someone called you on it, you were going to present them as solid numbers that had been culled from some reliable location. When in fact, they aren't.
    Quasim ibn-Muhammad - VR 12 Redguard Dragon Knight
    Taladriel Vanima - VR 5 Altmer Nightblade
    Ambalyo iyo Bogaadin - VR 1 Redguard Sorceror
  • wraith808
    wraith808
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is it possible to get a refund for the Imperial City DLC because my fiance and I both bought it and we really don't like it. We are PvE players and hate that we are forced to do PvP in the Imperial Sewers area. Also, what is the point? What are we actually doing there? There is no direction or guidance on what to do. We keep getting killed by PvP players and all we want to do is explore and try the new content but it's not happening. We have to revive at the beginning every time. Not fun at all... Please help give us a refund. If there is a PvE ONLY way to enjoy it then great but I don't know how to access it if there is..

If you want a refund, and aren't just trolling the page, then this isn't the place to ask for it. Putting in a support ticket is the best way to access true help on the subject.

I believe the title of the thread disagrees with you.

You can believe that. But look at the first post. I'm just trying to get him to the right place if he wants to get resolution. Because putting it here is a recipe for frustration.
    Quasim ibn-Muhammad - VR 12 Redguard Dragon Knight
    Taladriel Vanima - VR 5 Altmer Nightblade
    Ambalyo iyo Bogaadin - VR 1 Redguard Sorceror
  • Soleya
    Soleya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why do the glass armor and weapons look like rusted steel instead of the green glass that has been in every TES game since Morrowind?

Concept art
    Glass-Weapons-Elder-Scrolls-Online.gif

In game
    11942121_765402490248837_7716360786561278956_o.jpg

What happened? The concept art actually looks like glass from the lore.

Please see this thread for more info.
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/213913/glass-looks-extremely-ugly
  • Zaldan
    Zaldan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is it intended that people without the IC DLC will some days not have access to the Undaunted Pledge?
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain.
    Niidro tiid wah fusvok dirkah.

aka.@Cuthceol
  • CirithValaria
    CirithValaria
    ✭✭✭✭
    What are your thoughts on making Craglorn dungeons public instead of instanced, but keeping the difficulty as it is.

This would make the zone more "solo" friendly and still keep it group based.
    It would reduce forced grouping because you would come across more players randomly and you would team up spontaneously to defeat the enemy.

ps. Stuff that need 3-4 players to activate/to do something... should have an alternative way to complete by 1+ players.
    Motto:
    “What we have done for ourselves alone dies with us...
    What we have done for others and the world, it remains and is immortal...”

About me:
    @Cirith-Valar'ia & @Lilith-Valar'ia (in-game)
    | hardcore-casual | pc-eu / ps4-eu | pve | pvp | player since early beta | subscriber since early-launch |
    | The Sanctum Sanctorum - founder & guild master |

Characters:
    @Cirith-Valar'ia(pc-eu)
    Cirith Valar'ia | Dunmer (F) | Lady of Light, Templar DD (stamina) | (ex)VR 16 | Aldmeri Dominion (Master Crafter - all crafts, traits & styles.)
    Nezghul Sithis | Breton (F) | Winter Ward, Warden Tank (magic) | lvl 50 | Aldmeri Dominion
    Hakrate Hecate | Orc (F) | Dying Light, Templar DD (stamina, PvP) | lvl 50 | Aldmeri Dominion
    Tummien-Vesien-Tulkki | Argonian (M) | Blood Shield, Nightblade Tank (magic) | (ex)VR 16 | Ebonheart Pact
    Valonkantaja | Argonian (F) | Healer of the Hist, Templar Healer | (ex)VR 16 | Ebonheart Pact
    Tulenvalaja | Argonian (M) | Guardian of the Hist, Dragonknight DD (magic) | (ex)VR 16 | Ebonheart Pact
    Kuolon-Raatojen-Kaitsija | Argonian (M) | Corpsekeeper of the Hist, Necromancer Tank (magic) | lvl 20 | Ebonheart Pact
    Kal-Mah | Argonian (F) | Spawn of Wamasu, Sorcerer Tank (magic) | (ex)VR 16 | Ebonheart Pact
    Puutiainen | Bosmer (F) | Horny Ravager, Sorcerer DD (stamina) | (ex)VR 16 | Daggerfall Covenant
    Musta-Surma | Khajiit (F) | Nightpawler, Nightblade DD - thief/murderer (stamina) | (ex)VR 16 | Daggerfall Covenant
    T'Sok Shiar | Altmer (F) | Touched by Daedra, Sorcerer DD (magic) | (ex)VR 1 | Daggerfall Covenant (Master Cook - all recipes.)
    S'auron | Khajiit (M) | Poison Paw, Dragonknight DD (stamina) | lvl 50 | Daggerfall Covenant
    (1100CP)

@Lilith-Valar'ia(pc-eu)
    Lilith Valar'ia | Dunmer (F) | Phœnix, Dragonknight Healer | lvl 25 | Aldmeri Dominion
    Stormpaw | Khajiit (F) | Cpt. Pirate Puss, Sorcerer DD (stamina) | lvl 25 | Aldmeri Dominion
    Iliath Valar'ia | Dunmer (F) | Storm Ward, Sorcerer Tank (magic) | lvl 25 | Aldmeri Dominion
    Haudantakainen | Argonian (M) | Pale Avenger, Nightblade DD (magic) | lvl 25 | Ebonheart Pact
    Kira Tal'Shiar | Breton (F) | Warrior of Light, Templar DD (magic) | lvl 10 | Ebonheart Pact
    Sunpaw | Khajiit (M) | Crescent Moon Guardian, Templar Tank (stamina, PvP) | lvl 40 | Daggerfall Covenant
    Shangri Shadowtusk | Orc (F) | Shadowtusk, Nightblade DD (stamina) | lvl 50 | Daggerfall Covenant
    (180CP)

@CirithValaria(ps4-eu)
    Topaz-dar | Khajiit (F) | Mysticat, Sorcerer DD (stamina) | lvl 5 | Aldmeri Dominion
    Her-Frozen-Heart | Argonian (F) | Frozen Shield, Warden Tank (magicka) | lvl 5 | Daggerfall Covenant
    Neazgûl | Redguard (F) | Bear Matron, Warden DD (stamina) | lvl 50 | Daggerfall Covenant
    (160CP)
  • CirithValaria
    CirithValaria
    ✭✭✭✭
    Costumes are cool, but can we ever expect to see them on character menu?

Edited by CirithValaria on 7 September 2015 19:22
    Motto:
    “What we have done for ourselves alone dies with us...
    What we have done for others and the world, it remains and is immortal...”

About me:
    @Cirith-Valar'ia & @Lilith-Valar'ia (in-game)
    | hardcore-casual | pc-eu / ps4-eu | pve | pvp | player since early beta | subscriber since early-launch |
    | The Sanctum Sanctorum - founder & guild master |

Characters:
    @Cirith-Valar'ia(pc-eu)
    Cirith Valar'ia | Dunmer (F) | Lady of Light, Templar DD (stamina) | (ex)VR 16 | Aldmeri Dominion (Master Crafter - all crafts, traits & styles.)
    Nezghul Sithis | Breton (F) | Winter Ward, Warden Tank (magic) | lvl 50 | Aldmeri Dominion
    Hakrate Hecate | Orc (F) | Dying Light, Templar DD (stamina, PvP) | lvl 50 | Aldmeri Dominion
    Tummien-Vesien-Tulkki | Argonian (M) | Blood Shield, Nightblade Tank (magic) | (ex)VR 16 | Ebonheart Pact
    Valonkantaja | Argonian (F) | Healer of the Hist, Templar Healer | (ex)VR 16 | Ebonheart Pact
    Tulenvalaja | Argonian (M) | Guardian of the Hist, Dragonknight DD (magic) | (ex)VR 16 | Ebonheart Pact
    Kuolon-Raatojen-Kaitsija | Argonian (M) | Corpsekeeper of the Hist, Necromancer Tank (magic) | lvl 20 | Ebonheart Pact
    Kal-Mah | Argonian (F) | Spawn of Wamasu, Sorcerer Tank (magic) | (ex)VR 16 | Ebonheart Pact
    Puutiainen | Bosmer (F) | Horny Ravager, Sorcerer DD (stamina) | (ex)VR 16 | Daggerfall Covenant
    Musta-Surma | Khajiit (F) | Nightpawler, Nightblade DD - thief/murderer (stamina) | (ex)VR 16 | Daggerfall Covenant
    T'Sok Shiar | Altmer (F) | Touched by Daedra, Sorcerer DD (magic) | (ex)VR 1 | Daggerfall Covenant (Master Cook - all recipes.)
    S'auron | Khajiit (M) | Poison Paw, Dragonknight DD (stamina) | lvl 50 | Daggerfall Covenant
    (1100CP)

@Lilith-Valar'ia(pc-eu)
    Lilith Valar'ia | Dunmer (F) | Phœnix, Dragonknight Healer | lvl 25 | Aldmeri Dominion
    Stormpaw | Khajiit (F) | Cpt. Pirate Puss, Sorcerer DD (stamina) | lvl 25 | Aldmeri Dominion
    Iliath Valar'ia | Dunmer (F) | Storm Ward, Sorcerer Tank (magic) | lvl 25 | Aldmeri Dominion
    Haudantakainen | Argonian (M) | Pale Avenger, Nightblade DD (magic) | lvl 25 | Ebonheart Pact
    Kira Tal'Shiar | Breton (F) | Warrior of Light, Templar DD (magic) | lvl 10 | Ebonheart Pact
    Sunpaw | Khajiit (M) | Crescent Moon Guardian, Templar Tank (stamina, PvP) | lvl 40 | Daggerfall Covenant
    Shangri Shadowtusk | Orc (F) | Shadowtusk, Nightblade DD (stamina) | lvl 50 | Daggerfall Covenant
    (180CP)

@CirithValaria(ps4-eu)
    Topaz-dar | Khajiit (F) | Mysticat, Sorcerer DD (stamina) | lvl 5 | Aldmeri Dominion
    Her-Frozen-Heart | Argonian (F) | Frozen Shield, Warden Tank (magicka) | lvl 5 | Daggerfall Covenant
    Neazgûl | Redguard (F) | Bear Matron, Warden DD (stamina) | lvl 50 | Daggerfall Covenant
    (160CP)
  • mrskinskull
    mrskinskull
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tallowby wrote: »
    So with console we don't have a text chat option .... We have Voice Chat.
    Overall I am ok with this BUT there are some serious issues with its implementation...
    Since we are able to join up to 5 guilds and each guild can have 5 voice channels on top of the area chat channel.
    That's 26 voice channels not including a group channel.

Ok that is the scope...

Now the problems...
    • ESO does not remember the last channel that any given toon was active in OR if area chat was disabled.
    • Why is the default voice chat channel "- All Members 1" of the first guild you accepted an invite from?
    • Note, I stated default voice chat channel above yet the game may or may not enter you in that channel on loading :-/
    • Same can be said about area chat.... sometimes it auto loads.... & sometimes it does not :-/

Solutions...
    • Have the ability to set 1 of the possible 26 channels as the DEFAULT! (Per Toon would be nice)
    • Have the ability to have area chat disabled in settings as a default option if prefered!
    • Have the ability, like area chat has now, to monitor another chat feed. (Explained below)
    • At the least -- Have the game remember the last state a toon was in when it logs out?

Chat feed monitoring
    As it is now we can be in guild/group chat and monitor the area chat feed.
    This feature should be available for all feeds. (One participant feed & one monitoring feed)

Well said.

I think many of the text box arguments can be hushed by a few well placed voice chat tweaks.

I do support your particular suggestions.

Any chance of seeing your theory in a full discussion?

99 percent of the console community is fine without text chat, because most players on console are casual .

Facilitating those mic guys will strengthen the community while asking Joe plumber and Mr daddy to keep track of a keyboard so they can interact with a few guys who have expressed specific contempt for our community seems the long way around to a solution.

I think a reasonable idea such as yours would likely be snuffed out by the five console text chat box advocates.

Given room to breathe and develop free of direct harrasment, I know this is the way forward for helping to enmesh a burgeoning community that while predisposed to drinking a beer, or letting their family watch their gameplay.

ESO is an mmo for real people.

Its the 'I've never player a game like this before' crowd.

If people of this community can't be bothered to help newcomers to understand the game we all have in common, they should at least be respectful of those players because they are Actually keeping the lights on at zos.

99% of the console community is fine without text chat?

10% of players on ps4 have made it to vr1. 3/4 of the ps4 playerbase has already quit. Yup 99% of players on console are happy lul

Lol the majority of players on console are casuals with jobs, kids, and family.
    Sorry if they aren't rushing to vet 14 on a hardcore time schedule.
    The game isn't even a year old and you are complaining about people with full lives not having maxed out characters?

I am not sure I am understanding your logic.
  • aneova_ESO
    aneova_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Why did you make it so complex for the newer Motif's? Also, Why so much material needed to upgrade our armor and weapons? 100 is extreme, you'll never be able to update the writs to the new tier if this remains.
  • mrskinskull
    mrskinskull
    ✭✭✭✭

No its just common sense that after 3months people who played a game would have played it more then the 20 hrs it takes to get to level 30. But hey just keep telling yourself console is doing great.

By whose play style?
    So 20 hours is the same foe everyone to get to level 30?

What about people like my friends who just run area stuff and avoid the story missions because it slows leveling?
    What about people who go into PvP and never go back to story stuff?

I think you might not actually have thought your attempt at a comment through.

This game has so much to offer, unless you transfered from PC,or are a power leveling hardcore, its OK if you're not maxed out.
    I joined a giant PvP guild but they run the vet dungeons, i every time they invite me to run with em, I generally can't see choosing boring pve over the thrill of hunting live enemies.

That's just me, but the guild I joined for PvP could easily allow me to run the vet stuff.

Have you considered that vet dungeons might pale in comparison to the epic PvP ?
    Cheers.
  • JBsnow404
    JBsnow404
    How crazy low are the drop rates for the new Item sets in the White-Gold Tower and the Imperial City Prison? I've ran normal ICP 6 times and normal WGT 4 and I got 2 pieces. with the huge amount of new sets it's going to take forever to even get vr15 stuff. Let alone vr16 with the crazy difficulty of the new dungeons.

On another note, my crafted Hist bark armor set now says it's bound. Pretty sure it wasn't before soooo... why change that?
  • Mighty_oakk
    Mighty_oakk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Overall I am ok with this BUT there are some serious issues with its implementation...
    Since we are able to join up to 5 guilds and each guild can have 5 voice channels on top of the area chat channel.

Ok that is the scope...

Now the problems...
    • ESO does not remember the last channel that any given toon was active in OR if area chat was disabled.
    • Why is the default voice chat channel "- All Members 1" of the first guild you accepted an invite from?
    • Note, I stated default voice chat channel above yet the game may or may not enter you in that channel on loading :-/
    • Same can be said about area chat.... sometimes it auto loads.... & sometimes it does not :-/

Solutions...
    • Have the ability to set 1 of the possible 26 channels as the DEFAULT! (Per Toon would be nice)
    • Have the ability to have area chat disabled in settings as a default option if prefered!
    • Have the ability, like area chat has now, to monitor another chat feed. (Explained below)
    • At the least -- Have the game remember the last state a toon was in when it logs out?

Chat feed monitoring
    This feature should be available for all feeds. (One participant feed & one monitoring feed)

Well said.

I think many of the text box arguments can be hushed by a few well placed voice chat tweaks.

99 percent of the console community is fine without text chat, because most players on console are casual .

Facilitating those mic guys will strengthen the community while asking Joe plumber and Mr daddy to keep track of a keyboard so they can interact with a few guys who have expressed specific contempt for our community seems the long way around to a solution.

I think a reasonable idea such as yours would likely be snuffed out by the five console text chat box advocates.

Given room to breathe and develop free of direct harrasment, I know this is the way forward for helping to enmesh a burgeoning community that while predisposed to drinking a beer, or letting their family watch their gameplay.

If people of this community can't be bothered to help newcomers to understand the game we all have in common, they should at least be respectful of those players because they are Actually keeping the lights on at zos.

10% of players on ps4 have made it to vr1. 3/4 of the ps4 playerbase has already quit. Yup 99% of players on console are happy lul

The game isn't even a year old and you are complaining about people with full lives not having maxed out characters?

Im not sure you can read...

Who said anything about vr14 o.O
  • Mighty_oakk
    Mighty_oakk
    ✭✭✭✭✭

By whose play style?

What about people like my friends who just run area stuff and avoid the story missions because it slows leveling?

This game has so much to offer, unless you transfered from PC,or are a power leveling hardcore, its OK if you're not maxed out.
    I joined a giant PvP guild but they run the vet dungeons, i every time they invite me to run with em, I generally can't see choosing boring pve over the thrill of hunting live enemies.

That's just me, but the guild I joined for PvP could easily allow me to run the vet stuff.

Have you considered that vet dungeons might pale in comparison to the epic PvP ?
    Cheers.

Ahh fanboys are so cute
  • mrskinskull
    mrskinskull
    ✭✭✭✭

Ok that is the scope...

Now the problems...

Solutions...

Chat feed monitoring

Well said.

Im not sure you can read...

Who said anything about vr14 o.O

Que the harrasment.

Vet 14 is an endgame metaphore.
    And you did single out vet 1.
  • mrskinskull
    mrskinskull
    ✭✭✭✭

By whose play style?

Cheers.

Ahh fanboys are so cute

I have no plans to apogize for liking a game.
  • medieval_TOG
    medieval_TOG
    ✭✭✭

By whose play style?

Cheers.

Ahh fanboys are so cute

Nor for spelling mistakes it seems.
    Oh so you play on a console? Well this is a console game after-all I suppose.
  • dday3six
    dday3six
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can we please get an answer either way if adding text chat to the console verison of ESO is even on the radar?
  • mrskinskull
    mrskinskull
    ✭✭✭✭

By whose play style?

Cheers.

Ahh fanboys are so cute

Nor for spelling mistakes it seems.

Autocorrect is nerp my ground.
This discussion has been closed.