The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

PATCH NOTES V.1.1 Inc. Craglorn - From PTS

• brusgaard1b16_ESO
    "Vampire passive abilities will no longer stop working when your character dies."

Does this include to the vampire stages not correctly applying cost reduction to the ultimate?

Also any news on a fix for the Vampires currently rampaging pvp?
  • LazerusKI
    LazerusKI
    ✭✭✭
    i jsut hope that they will add some more Werewolf changes.
    And i hope that the "disabled vampire passives" fix includes the feeding cost reduction for the ultimate.

another nice thing would be a fix for the green-colored veteran items...
    Daedric Medium Armor after Blue quaility for example.

But the amount of patchnotes is impressive,
    to see them after all the hate and flaming is just...wow
    hope they can keep it up
  • Jade1986
    Jade1986
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Did I miss something, or did they really not address the no search option in the guild store? I know there is an add on, but I don't use them. Never will. There needs to be an official fix for this.
  • Ragnar_Lodbrok
    Ragnar_Lodbrok
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Malediktus wrote: »
    Ojustaboo wrote: »
    The XP awarded for killing enemy player characters has been doubled.
    XP rewards for completing the quest to kill 20 enemy player characters have also been increased.

Please please please give those of us that want it, the option to completely disable XP both in PvE and in PvP. I would love to spend more time in Cyrodiil, but I don't want to out level my PvE areas.

Just a simple toggle to disable it is all I and many others would like, we're not asking for any others to loose out on their XP
    This. I hate to constantly outlevel content.

But it leaves the game open for twinkers et al
  • Malediktus
    Malediktus
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ojustaboo wrote: »
    The XP awarded for killing enemy player characters has been doubled.
    XP rewards for completing the quest to kill 20 enemy player characters have also been increased.

Please please please give those of us that want it, the option to completely disable XP both in PvE and in PvP. I would love to spend more time in Cyrodiil, but I don't want to out level my PvE areas.

Just a simple toggle to disable it is all I and many others would like, we're not asking for any others to loose out on their XP
    This. I hate to constantly outlevel content.

But it leaves the game open for twinkers et al

I dont understand what you are talking about
    @Malediktus --- Ebonheart Pact, EU-Megaserver
  • LunaRae
    LunaRae
    ✭✭✭✭
    Very nice list, good start :smile:
    Stands-Strong-As-Snow ~ Argonian Templar DC NA V14
    Ytheri ~ Argonian Nightblade EP Thornblade NA V14
    Heals-All-Colours ~ Argonian Templar EP Thornblade NA V14
    Stands-In-Still-Waters~ Argonian Sorcerer EP Thornblade NA V2
  • Thevenin
    Thevenin
    ✭✭
    Did they actually buff Dragon Knights and Vampires and nerf Nightblades and Werewolves ?

Are they trying the Warhammer Online "head in ass" balancing approach ?
  • Ragnar_Lodbrok
    Ragnar_Lodbrok
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thevenin wrote: »
    Did they actually buff Dragon Knights and Vampires and nerf Nightblades and Werewolves ?

Things are being balanced around PvE if you didnt notice.
  • Haduis
    Haduis
    ✭✭✭
    Can we also look into mounting time for healers?

I've noticed that when I heal my realm-mates I can't mount for a very, very long time afterward.

This mount delay lasts 10-30 seconds after the fight, so my group has to wait around for me.

edit: And I mean after fights end and nobody is in combat anymore.
    Edited by Haduis on April 25, 2014 10:36PM
  • Malediktus
    Malediktus
    ✭✭✭✭

Good choice. The majority of the players are PVE players. Imagine the outrage if they would balance around Cyrodiil. The only way to make both happy would be to split the skills (making skills have seperate properties in Cyrodiil and in PvE)
  • Thevenin
    Thevenin
    ✭✭
    Standard of Win is also vastly overpowered in PvE. Vampires are also overpowered in PvE.
    Bash is also crazy in PvE (I'd say 60% of people in VR's wear 1h+Shield).

Bolt escape, Broken talons and Vampire Mist aren't designed as PvE spells so PvE players won't be affected.
    I doubt you're honestly trying to defend PvE here.
  • Reymas
    Reymas
    ✭✭✭✭
    Great fixes and improvements. Still no chat bubbles, dueling, extra guild ranks or the like but with all the fixes on the way, I can only imagine it is a matter of time. I for one, am willing to wait.
    Honor, Duty and Piety for Morrowind
  • Ragnar_Lodbrok
    Ragnar_Lodbrok
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Good choice. The majority of the players are PVE players. Imagine the outrage if they would balance around Cyrodiil. The only way to make both happy would be to split the skills (making skills have seperate properties in Cyrodiil and in PvE)
    Rift said thats what they would do when the game launched but they did blanket adjustments, so I think thats a myth.
  • tjockis1981
    tjockis1981
    Soul Shriven
    So no love for the crappy WereWolf? How about a complete remake to make it comparable with the Vamp? To me the tradeoff for tranforming to WW is way to high. Since you have access to only 2 abilities as a WW while you have access to all as a Vamp and beeing vamp all the time and WW only for a VERY short period of time every now and then makes me belive the WW was put together in a haste... Other than that - great patchnotes...
  • Malediktus
    Malediktus
    ✭✭✭✭

Rift said thats what they would do when the game launched but they did blanket adjustments, so I think thats a myth.
    I never played Rift, but I think GW2 is splitting between PvE, WvW/PvP. WoW is doing it too I think
  • Soliduparrow
    Soliduparrow
    ✭✭✭
    These would've been great release day patch notes. You should've pushed the release date back a month. Now all of the 6.5/10 reviews are set in stone and no one new will ever try the game.
  • Ragnar_Lodbrok
    Ragnar_Lodbrok
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    These would've been great release day patch notes. You should've pushed the release date back a month. Now all of the 6.5/10 reviews are set in stone and no one new will ever try the game.

Um no mmo is ever launched complete or ready. Its easy to say delay, but in business you just can't
  • davidetombab16_ESO
    davidetombab16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    who cares about pve? There are thousands of pve games.
    Edited by davidetombab16_ESO on April 25, 2014 10:49PM
  • Sakiri
    Sakiri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    *sigh* still insisting on craglorns quest content to require a full group. Looks I get to grind out VR12.
  • Sakiri
    Sakiri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Standard of Win is also vastly overpowered in PvE. Vampires are also overpowered in PvE.
    Bash is also crazy in PvE (I'd say 60% of people in VR's wear 1h+Shield).

Bolt escape, Broken talons and Vampire Mist aren't designed as PvE spells so PvE players won't be affected.
    I doubt you're honestly trying to defend PvE here.

"Broken Talons" is used in pve with the fire dot morph because the damage is ridiculously useful when Im dodging away to let dragons blood heal.
  • Sakiri
    Sakiri
    ✭✭✭✭✭

EQ2 does it just fine but pvp in that game blows chunks.
  • Sakiri
    Sakiri
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I never played Rift, but I think GW2 is splitting between PvE, WvW/PvP. WoW is doing it too I think
    WoW only does it with CC duration.
  • Aldarund
    Aldarund
    ✭✭
    So no improvements in the guild store? Really? Current guild store a full trash. Its unusable.
  • johnwiardab16_ESO
    nightblade skills like haste are still broken... =O
  • Eris
    Eris
    ✭✭✭✭
    who cares about pve? There are thousands of pve games.

Um, me and probably a lot of other people.
    Side effects of reading messages on forums can cause nausea, head aches, spontaneous fits of rage, urination due to intense laughter, and sometimes the death of your monitor or other object in throwing range. If you find that you are reading forums more than 24 hours a day, please consult your nearest temporal physicist.
  • heyguyslol
    heyguyslol
    ✭✭✭
    Mundus Stones?
    @heyguyslol

http://twitch.tv/heyguyslol_1975
  • CrimsonThomas
    CrimsonThomas
    ✭✭✭✭
    Reymas wrote: »
    Great fixes and improvements. Still no chat bubbles, dueling, extra guild ranks or the like but with all the fixes on the way, I can only imagine it is a matter of time. I for one, am willing to wait.

Let's just worry about fixing the game first. The rest can come much later after the game has been fixed.

Awesome news, all-around. Looking forward to seeing more.

• Audigy
    Audigy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Veteran Rank Updates
    You can earn up to Veteran Rank 12 as you continue your adventures in Craglorn. Additionally, the veteran XP earned from killing enemies has more than doubled.

I like the idea that raiding isn't only about loot. However, what about players who cant commit to a raiding schedule? They will never be able to get to Rank 12 and this will lead to a huge imbalance in pvp.

Not only the gear but also the "level" that pvp players have will be weaker, this doesn't sound like a good idea to me.
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There goes my weekend ... :D
  • Hexi
    Hexi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looking good, looking real good. Hope to see more fixes, of course (especially to Vampires/WWs), but... looking real good. :D