The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

How many people actually cheat?

• maxjapank
    maxjapank
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Case in point, if said exploit exists in the game, and can be used by anybody it is technically fair game. And to punish the player for using it is ridiculous, it would be the developers fault after all.

Blaming someone else for your choice to use an exploit doesn't excuse that you knowingly cheated. The only case I could forgive someone is if they didn't know what was happening.

• baselesschart
    baselesschart
    ✭✭✭
    Merforum wrote: »
    You can define it any way you like, it is ALL the SAME THING. And lets be clear, what people like you MEAN is that anything YOU personally are doing is perfectly alright and it's someone else's fault for allowing you to use it to your advantage, and cheating is whatever someone else is doing or doesn't exist. [snip]

I have never used any exploit in ESO. And I am not defending the actions of those that have done so. I don't want to ruin other people's experience so I don't exploit. But as a developer, you should not punish someone for discovering and using an unintended glitch that you as an entity are responsible for not letting released and fixing it if it does. If anything you should be a little grateful for the people using them because if nobody did it would never be brought to the developers attention.

And developers can ban you for exploiting or for nothing at all. Its their game and they don't need a legitimate reason to remove you from their game.

I'll say it again, actual cheating requires third party software that interacts with the code of the game to give the user an objective advantage. Exploits are in the game itself and are not real cheats despite giving advantages. Exploits are on the developer to fix, its like punishing the players for using a glitch that was made by the developers, unintentionally obviously but that doesn't matter.

[edited to remove quote]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on November 28, 2021 11:30AM
    A fairly mediocre nightblade that occasionally kills people
  • divnyi
    divnyi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We had 1 month of players complaining about Dark Conversion and Hrothgar being bugged.

1 month.

If we want to ban people for knowingly abusing broken sets, we might as well just ban everyone.
    Edited by divnyi on November 26, 2021 11:23PM
  • LittlePinkDot
    LittlePinkDot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kordai wrote: »
    I know there are the more obvious infinite ult/mag/stam/sets stuff. But are there a lot of stuff to increase dmg too? Or is it just pure damage stuff with modded regens?

You don't have to worry about cheating on consoles 🙂
  • Merforum
    Merforum
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    divnyi wrote: »
    We had 1 month of players complaining about Dark Conversion and Hrothgar being bugged.

1 month.

If we want to ban people for knowingly abusing broken sets, we might as well just ban everyone.

Exactly, I never used DC. But I did use Hrothgar for about 10 BGs (before they were ruined with DM only), and I will admit using Hrothgar I felt like I was cheating. And even after they admitted it was bugged I used it a few more times, and I was cheating. See how easy it is to admit something, I cheated in 2 BGs by using Hrothgar.

Obviously I don't believe everyone who used Hrothgar should be banned and I don't play ESO any more so don't care but glad they fixed it. But there are many, many other exploits and cheats that they might never fixed or actually allow as part of game like LA AC.

It is ZOSes responsibility to fix/address all these issues which is true. But each and every player is responsible of whether they use these exploits/cheats for themselves. The people obsessed with DPS, leaderboards, achievements, killing other players just need to chill out a little bit and realize no one cares. Stop cheating and just try to have some fun.
  • divnyi
    divnyi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And even after they admitted it was bugged I used it a few more times, and I was cheating. See how easy it is to admit something, I cheated in 2 BGs by using Hrothgar.

That's not cheating. Cheating is attacking the game by technical means, not by actions ingame.
    But each and every player is responsible of whether they use these exploits/cheats for themselves.

There are different types of players.
    You want Spikes to stop being Spikes.
    Not gonna happen.
    As stated above, there are move/attack speed hacks, positional desync issues, graphical hiding places, broken gear/skill/passives, things accepted as part of game like inviso and LA AC and even cheesy jumping up and down and many other things that go from totally cheating to accepted exploits and even though I don't play any more if they fixed many of those I would probably come back.

Idk what are you talking about.

People just stack movement speed, there is no hack.

There are animation cancel rules, but they are uniform across the whole game and never change.
    LA is cancelled with Skill, Skill is cancelled with bash/block. That's quite easy to understand and use, and even if you don't, that's like fractions of second difference and Skill usage cooldown is a subject to GCD (Global CoolDown) of 1s, so the advantage is not huge.

Jumping doesn't give any advantage. In fact, it gives disadvantage - you slower hit the ground if you were knockup-stunned.
  • ATomiX69
    ATomiX69
    ✭✭✭✭
    In 5 years of playing I encountered exactly 2 people who I can be 100% certain were cheating, no clipping around keeps, literally untargetable etc.
    The rest? probably just a better player than you or desync caused by our "good" servers.
    smurf account
    New PvP content when?
    Better cyro performance when?
    Farmed about 3 GO's worth of AP
    world 3rd immortal redeemer (22.02.18) and other not noteworthy trifectas
  • lolo_01b16_ESO
    lolo_01b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You can define it any way you like, it is ALL the SAME THING. And lets be clear, what people like you MEAN is that anything YOU personally are doing is perfectly alright and it's someone else's fault for allowing you to use it to your advantage, and cheating is whatever someone else is doing or doesn't exist. Saying the same thing over and over doesn't make it true but keep trying cause it is effective at brainwashing those not paying attention.

I have never used any exploit in ESO. And I am not defending the actions of those that have done so. I don't want to ruin other people's experience so I don't exploit. But as a developer, you should not punish someone for discovering and using an unintended glitch that you as an entity are responsible for not letting released and fixing it if it does. If anything you should be a little grateful for the people using them because if nobody did it would never be brought to the developers attention.

And developers can ban you for exploiting or for nothing at all. Its their game and they don't need a legitimate reason to remove you from their game.

I'll say it again, actual cheating requires third party software that interacts with the code of the game to give the user an objective advantage. Exploits are in the game itself and are not real cheats despite giving advantages. Exploits are on the developer to fix, its like punishing the players for using a glitch that was made by the developers, unintentionally obviously but that doesn't matter.

This is rubbish. If you rob a bank using a computer that no one can track and you get away with it doesn't mean you did not steal the money. Obviously a complex game is going to have bugs and glitches that the best devs won't find until someone stumbles on to them. The PROPER reaction is to NOT USE IT and inform them, NOT TO USE IT to your advantage in the game against other real people while saying it is devs fault they didn't fix it. That is ridiculous and shows exactly where your head at, YES YOU ARE DEFENDING CHEATING.

Obviously the punishment for each exploit is the company's responsibility, but lack of punishment is NOT justification to abuse the system and other players.
    The problem is that it's not easy for players to see what is an exploit and what is an intended mechanic.

To give you some examples:
    When I started playing the game it was possible to jump (with skills like dagon leap) into a keep without breaking the walls or door. We weren't sure if that was intended so some people reported it. 1 years after I started playing it was still possible to jump into keeps and devs hadn't said a single word about it. Most people who played pvp regularely knew about it so we assumed it's an intended feature. 2.5 years after I started playing there was an official forum post that it is now considered an exploit to jump into a keep.
    How are players supposed to know that without an official statement. I mean, lorewise it's reasonable that you can overcome walls when you call on the power of a dragon. In most fantasy settings keep walls don't protect you from dragons.

At some point there was a big change how damage and healing was calculated. After that change my class healing skills were stronger when I had 2 swords equipped than when I had a healing staff equipped.
    Lorewise that sounds wrong, right? I mean why would a magic weapon designed for healing have weaker healing powers than 2 generic swords? But is it an exploit to use healing skills with 2 swords equipped?

The sustained by suffering CP star increases your recovery while suffering from a negative effect. Now there are some long term effects that you can get during regular playing that trigger this passive but don't really have a negative impact on your combat powers.
    Is it an exploit to use that CP star if you have such an effect active on your character? And what about people who don't know this and who just thought having more recovery while affected by negative effects would be a nice thing. Do they become exploiters if they by random chance get such a "negative" effect and don't pay enough attention to notice that their recovery is now permanently increased?

My personal take on stuff like this is: If it's possible to do something through normal game play and it doesn't get fixed with the next patch and there is no official statement that it is an exploit, I will assume it's an intended feature.
    Edited by lolo_01b16_ESO on November 27, 2021 2:17PM
  • Kordai
    Kordai
    ✭✭✭
    And even after they admitted it was bugged I used it a few more times, and I was cheating. See how easy it is to admit something, I cheated in 2 BGs by using Hrothgar.

That's not cheating. Cheating is attacking the game by technical means, not by actions ingame.
    But each and every player is responsible of whether they use these exploits/cheats for themselves.

Not gonna happen.
    As stated above, there are move/attack speed hacks, positional desync issues, graphical hiding places, broken gear/skill/passives, things accepted as part of game like inviso and LA AC and even cheesy jumping up and down and many other things that go from totally cheating to accepted exploits and even though I don't play any more if they fixed many of those I would probably come back.

There are animation cancel rules, but they are uniform across the whole game and never change.
    LA is cancelled with Skill, Skill is cancelled with bash/block. That's quite easy to understand and use, and even if you don't, that's like fractions of second difference and Skill usage cooldown is a subject to GCD (Global CoolDown) of 1s, so the advantage is not huge.

Jumping doesn't give any advantage. In fact, it gives disadvantage - you slower hit the ground if you were knockup-stunned.

So you'd be able to tell how someone got to movement speed cap? As in what sets/traits/glyphs they use? Yes, the people who run around at lightspeed are in fact speedhacking and get banned. But for everyone else who isn't being so ridiculously blatant is alot harder to tell. If you have 100% uptime on clever's without using infused pot cd reduction is it obvious?

Enough of these "little" advantages help quite a bit and are undetectable outside of maybe a duel. Which is why some of these players seem much worse in smaller fights. Because now it becomes much more obvious what you are running.
    Edited by Kordai on November 27, 2021 3:26PM
  • CameraBeardThePirate
    CameraBeardThePirate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The amount of people in this game that just genuinely don't know about certain mechanics is also pretty high. That isn't the player's fault by any means, but the amount of times I've been accused of hacking in BGs for running a build dedicated to the Animate Blastbones ultimate is pretty high. People asking how I summoned multiple blastbones and assuming it must be hacks, people accusing me of hacking my ult gen to be higher, stuff like that. Certain players min max everything down to the potions and poisons they run. If a player wants quick ult gen, it can be really quick without even having to dedicate a set to it. At the end of the day, I think it's safe to say that most people accused of hacking really just aren't hacking or cheating.
  • techyeshic
    techyeshic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've heard a lot of noise about different players who were banned and rerolled with the accusation it was for cheating. Could just be that they were just banned for inappropriate comments or other toxic behavior as many do seem to still be toxic; like there is something just not healthy with them and the game.

I've been here since launch though; and I've personally seen maybe 4 in game. Couple hacks where they're literally flying. And a couple exploits at different times. That's not really many for all the play I've seen. I do get how lag would make some things look fishy or harder to see a real cheat.
    Edited by techyeshic on November 27, 2021 3:31PM
  • ZOS_Volpe
    ZOS_Volpe
    admin
    Greetings,

After removing some unnecessary back and forth from this thread, we would like everyone to keep posts on the subject at hand, civil, and constructive. If there may be any questions in regards to the rules, please feel free to review them here.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Ostonoha
    Ostonoha
    ✭✭✭
    The amount of people in this game that just genuinely don't know about certain mechanics is also pretty high.

This is the main issue. So many sets, traits, skills combinations and more in game that it becomes overwhelming for many. I think the devs get overwhelmed at points and put new gears traits CPs into game that are not OP alone but with something else in the game in combination becomes a pretty OP set up due to overlooking older sets that could be used with their new set. But with so many different combinations it becomes hard to keep track of. Not to mention ZoS horrible coding skills that have allowed for some pretty messed up exploits intentional or not on a players part. example certain sets or skills that used to double triple tick making them insanely strong. But you never would have known it was without an add on and checking combat time stamps data. Most people just run sets and think "okay I feel tanky in this, or I do a lot more damage with this" without knowing the real reason why. You also have people who have played this game every single day for years who do not have a clue about certain skills or sets but due to playing for so long claim to "know everything". This is not to say cheating does not take place it def does. But it is a very minor issue since I do not think 99% of the people who pvp even run into someone who does since you can probably count on one hand how many "hackers" are playing.

• divnyi
    divnyi
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Not gonna happen.

So you'd be able to tell how someone got to movement speed cap? As in what sets/traits/glyphs they use?

Swift trait 3x = 21%
    Minor + Major expedition = 45% (66% total)
    Medium armor 2% per piece while CC immune = 10-14% for stam builds (76% total)
    Steed mundus - yes, people use that (86% total)
    If you throw Ring of the Wild Hunt that's over 100% in PvP
    CP star for +10%
    Wood Elf +5%

And sprint also adds 40% base, modified by medium armor passive.

You can go way over the cap.
  • Kordai
    Kordai
    ✭✭✭

Not gonna happen.

So you'd be able to tell how someone got to movement speed cap? As in what sets/traits/glyphs they use?

Swift trait 3x = 21%
    CP star for +10%
    Wood Elf +5%

I was talking about being able to tell if somebody has 200% movement speed without sacrificing anything. Why run swift when you can keep the infused weapon damage? Why lose a cp for just movement speed? Why use steed and lose damage/regen?

Is being able to have 200% movement speed without needing to lose anythin an advantage? Can you tell?
  • Kory
    Kory
    ✭✭✭✭
    EmperorIl wrote: »
    I've seen and reported blatant cheating captured on video and no one at ZOS even bothers to view the private link I send them. Still remains at the same views as when I report. So since they are obviously not caring enough to even look at evidence, I highly doubt anyone is getting in trouble for it. With that, you can bet your butt there is a ton of cheating going on because why not? No one gets banned anyway.
    Trust me you would know if someone was cheating. To my knowledge there has not been very many cheaters in the games lifespan. Easy to bust too, most people have access to recording software that has a "record last 5 minutes of gameplay" feature.

Cheat Engine and other means of cheating was being used during the 2016 era of ESO so freely and blatant, and guess what? There are always people who deny cheating even exist. According to some ESO veterans ZoS didn't even want to acknowledge it until the cheaters themselves did a "protest" and actually showed what was possible as proof that cheating was happening.

Imagine at the height of cheaters in ESO, where videos are uploaded of players flying around dumping ult after ult after ult, never dying to anything etc. etc. and you are told in the same vein that they don't exist, it doesn't happen, and proceeds to attempt an in-game explanation/excuse for what is happening. Or you're just censored.

I didn't play back then, but you can do research on this stuff and talk to people who played a lot back then. :D
  • The Uninvited
    The Uninvited
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cheating I have my doubts about how many that are out there. I've seen the videos on YouTube of people flying, having infinite health, etcetera but I've never seen it with my own eyes. Exploits there are for sure and I'm most certain there are some macro users out there. But most of the time it's just lag or desync.
    Edited by The Uninvited on November 28, 2021 11:42AM
    Pandora's Promise (rip) | LND | Pactriotic | IKnowWhatUDidLastWinter's | The Uninvited |

Ride the paranoia | All life is pain | Only the grave is real
  • atherusmora
    atherusmora
    ✭✭✭
    Tbh I am mostly here for the comments, and to play a little devil’s advocate. I’ve been here since 2014, and have noticed There are three parts to every ESO forum grievance regarding cheating. The Victims, The Cheaters(includes comissive and omissive exploiters), and The Skeptics(potential Victims or Cheaters). Between them the truth is quite easy to see. Cheating and exploiting are two sides of the same coin. As I understand it, IF ZOS identifies an exploit/cheat using either would be against TOS. If an exploit/cheat exists outside of ZOS’s radar and players use it, it IS STILL a violation of TOS, even if ZOS is unresponsive.

A tree falling in a barren forest does not muffle the sound. Unfortunately many Cheaters are not reported, or are not treated as cheaters by ZOS because doing so would mean banning a huge chunk of players from the game. Yes, I am referring to all the DC users- those that were aware or unaware(lol) of the inherent and unintentional bugs of the set, but continued to use it to leverage their way to victory in PVP and PVE (very niche scenarios). That is not skill, or muscle memory. That is cheating. DC is one example, however that has a happy ending? It still does some wonky things in Cyro and BGs even though it has been nerfed. There are others. Do your research.

It is a fairly weak argument to make, “I’ve never seen a cheater…” Most players have likely seen other players engage in known exploits(cheats), be it gear, game mechanics, holes in the walls , etc. If this is true, then it is also true that cheating/exploiting in ESO is as rampant as the Victim’s claim, while also not being as impactful as the Cheaters and some Skeptics assert.
    Edited by atherusmora on November 28, 2021 1:22PM
    (Pet)Magsorc Main
    PS4 NA
    PvX
    Long Live the Queen!!!
  • divnyi
    divnyi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cheaters are not reported, or are not treated as cheaters by ZOS because doing so would mean banning a huge chunk of players from the game. Yes, I am referring to all the DC users

There was no official communication from ZOS to identify it's bugged state.

*yawn* someone can't tell a difference between exploiting and cheating again.
  • divnyi
    divnyi
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Not gonna happen.

Swift trait 3x = 21%
    CP star for +10%
    Wood Elf +5%

I was talking about being able to tell if somebody has 200% movement speed without sacrificing anything. Why run swift when you can keep the infused weapon damage? Why lose a cp for just movement speed? Why use steed and lose damage/regen?

Is being able to have 200% movement speed without needing to lose anythin an advantage? Can you tell?

Then don't use any of those. 5x medium and major+minor exp + sprint = cap.

How can I tell if someone gains more of the hidden stats then he should? I can't, but neither you can, so that's conspiracy theory at this point.
  • Kordai
    Kordai
    ✭✭✭

Not gonna happen.

Swift trait 3x = 21%
    CP star for +10%
    Wood Elf +5%

How can I tell if someone gains more of the hidden stats then he should? I can't, but neither you can, so that's conspiracy theory at this point.

Hidden stat? All stats are hidden…

But of course any obvious and dumb cheaters will be caught.

Do people want to cheat: Yes
    Is it easy to cheat: Yes

To not get get caught is harder, but as said here, it isn’t that easy to tell. Which means that it is easier than many other games to not get caught.
  • Soris
    Soris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To not get get caught is harder, but as said here, it isn’t that easy to tell. Which means that it is easier than many other games to not get caught.
    You wouldn't notice if a player is cheating unless he/she obviously flies around or not dying at all. Years ago when the cheat engine scandal uncovered by the protesters, it showed everyone that it was possible to tweak any parameter you wish on your character. Like you could have set 1m recovery and no one would ever notice that.

I believe it is still possible somehow. I'm always skeptical about those gameplay videos in youtube, where the player constantly casting skills, dodging all the time, cc breaking, rarely heavy attacking but his magicka/stamina never goes under 50%.. And guess what, in the build video the gear is full on damage and recovery is only 1500 fully buffed lol.

Of course there are ways to get resources from other sources but still they dont make huge difference to the point you can spam stuff carelessly..
    Welkynd [Templar/AD/EU]
  • EmperorIl
    EmperorIl
    ✭✭✭✭
    There are literally forums of people talking about these cheat trainers/engines, like discussing specifics. Others will not share their discord unless you purchase their program so they are more secretive. I don't know why so many of you are in denial here, it's all out there for you to see. Once again, I will not provide links because that would basically be me advertising it. It's not hard to find if you want proof.

But yea, everyone will just keep blaming lag and skill.
  • Merforum
    Merforum
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Not gonna happen.

Swift trait 3x = 21%
    CP star for +10%
    Wood Elf +5%

Hidden stat? All stats are hidden…

But of course any obvious and dumb cheaters will be caught.

Do people want to cheat: Yes
    Is it easy to cheat: Yes

Yes and as has been mentioned earlier in thread I also have talked to some 'good' PVPers who won't play ESO any more and admit they were using things like the SPEEDER hack ALL THE TIME. And IT IS RAMPANT among sweaties, watch any BG and you'll see half of them running at top speed for the whole match. Primarily NBs, Sorcs but works on any build.

[snip]

Here's a test make a build with all the speed buffs/gear/etc and go into BGs or Cyro and see if anyone is faster than you.

[edited for discussing cheat/exploit]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on November 29, 2021 1:45PM
  • Theignson
    Theignson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes and as has been mentioned earlier in thread I also have talked to some 'good' PVPers who won't play ESO any more and admit they were using things like the SPEEDER hack ALL THE TIME. And IT IS RAMPANT among sweaties, watch any BG and you'll see half of them running at top speed for the whole match. Primarily NBs, Sorcs but works on any build.

[snip]

Here's a test make a build with all the speed buffs/gear/etc and go into BGs or Cyro and see if anyone is faster than you.

The point being made is there are players who have everything. They are essentially in god mode. They can run 200% speed-- which normally requires some concession-- eg 3x swift. If you have 3x swift, you lose infused jewelry, so you WD or recovery is lower. But these players have infinite recovery. And, they take minimal damage (damaging abilities do not hit them hard) so they are tanky, ie high resists. But resists come from heavy armor, but they have tons of recovery that requires light or medium armor. And, they have infinite heals. And, they do huge damage, which means high WD/penetration, but how do they get it with heavy armor and swift jewelry... And, they always weave their LA/abilities perfectly so that they hit within 0.1 seconds.

For non cheating players, if you build to take minimal damage, you are tanky with resists and good block mitigation, but you can't do as much damage-- ie your abilities don't hit as hard . Or, if you have big heals, you have less damage, or if you are super swift, you lose recovery or damage...etc etc. You can't have it all in any one build-- but not true for these players.

I suspect there are some cheaters out there. The most common is to use simple macros to always land your LA or HA with your ability at the same time. You just hit a single button and you get both.
    But beyond the macro users (not multi step macros, just LA/ability), I think there are cheaters who have boosted stats that you could never detect. Eg the speed hack, since the speed does not exceed the game's limit, you could never prove they arent just sprinting/steeds/med armor/ 3x swift etc. I also notice some players have incredibly fast ulti gen. Sure, you can make a build that is ulti gen-- but again, normally you need to sacrifice something. If you wear bloodspawn plus , eg werewolf or something, you lose stats. But often you can see what sets these players are wearing from combat metrics, and you see eg VD on a Necro who is cranking out a 250 ulti colossus at incredible speed.

This argument has gone on forever, there are conspiracists who see cheating everywhere, there are people who pretend to be elite that say "git gud", there are the sceptics, there are the people who say its impossible to cheat.

The only way it would ever be settled is if ZOS investigates and lets us know.

BUT-- did you people notice-- in TWO places in the last big patch notes ZOS cryptically said: "We changed the code to prevent certain types of cheating". There you go guys, they wouldn't have had to do that if there was no cheating going on.

[edited to remove quote]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on November 29, 2021 1:46PM
    Quakrson, Stam DK, Grand Overlord
    Trackrsen, Stam Warden, Grand Overlord
    Quakrsen, Mag DK, Overlord
    Tolliverson, Stam NB, General
    Farfarel, Stam Necro, Praetorian
    Spencerson, Templar, Prefect
    Phosphorsen, Stam Sorc, Colonel
    Phosphorson, Mag Sorc, Centurion
    Glimson, Arcanist, Major
    All EP/ PC NA
  • biminirwb17_ESO
    biminirwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Strange things happen in the early mornings, players that are "normal" during the day become Gods. Small man groups of 4 that often wipe to npcs suddenly demolish a 12 man guild.

Players who die regularly in a group with a healer suddenly don't need one and always heal when one dot tick away from death.

Must have something to do with the moons.
  • Daffen
    Daffen
    ✭✭✭✭
    So i just watched a video of this "speeder" hack and while it is working, it comes with some obvious signs of cheating. When he jumps he is floating in the air and jumping 2x higher and he falls down very slowly. Someone commented on the cheat:

"Hi.

Please find There the source code of your "demo", a badly made ahk script that will just ensure anyone using this to be banned for bad speedhack.

This is not worth a penny, and definitely not a ban.

Stop selling these, now."

They do exist but the cheaters will most likely get banned quickly when using a bad hack like this example. Movement speed cap is not hard to achieve with new cp's and medium armor. Most tanky players are actually running medium armor, not heavy armor like a year ago (notice how most of them use shuffle). So assuming 5 medium 2 heavy, you get 40% from sprint, 30% from major (either race against time or shuffle), 10% orc, 4% cp, 13% armor. Totaling to 97% movement speed which gives 197/200 % movement speed. When i play mag i put in movement speed cp, giving 10% replacing the orc passive which gives almost same total movement speed (armor passives reduced a little bit).

It is also possible to sprint while getting stamina back using a stamina tick tracker, stamina ticks every 2 seconds and is constant. It is therefore possible to let go off sprint just as the stamina ticks, giving you stamina back. (not many people know this). The addon is called Miat's tick tracker.

I did not find a cheat for immortality or other cheats created less than a couple months ago on the forum i visited so i cannot comment about those (when i search for immortality cheat, the first thing that comes up is ESO forums lul).
  • wazzz56
    wazzz56
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [snip] yes , somebody who has played the game longer or honed their skills more efficiently can LA weave and AC/BC and that this is a learned skill available to everyone (even though constant complaints have lead to the severe nerfing to lessen the skill gap)......are there cheaters? certainly I imagine on pc, doubt it is very common on console though......

[edited for rude/insulting comment]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on November 29, 2021 1:53PM
    GM Tig Ole Critties ps5 NA small scale PvP guild

"After a hard week of farming, or a long night of being nagged by your wife, there is nothing better than going out for a bit of a fish."
  • EmperorIl
    EmperorIl
    ✭✭✭✭
    Daffen wrote: »
    So i just watched a video of this "speeder" hack and while it is working, it comes with some obvious signs of cheating. When he jumps he is floating in the air and jumping 2x higher and he falls down very slowly. Someone commented on the cheat:

"Hi.

Please find There the source code of your "demo", a badly made ahk script that will just ensure anyone using this to be banned for bad speedhack.

This is not worth a penny, and definitely not a ban.

Stop selling these, now."

They do exist but the cheaters will most likely get banned quickly when using a bad hack like this example. Movement speed cap is not hard to achieve with new cp's and medium armor. Most tanky players are actually running medium armor, not heavy armor like a year ago (notice how most of them use shuffle). So assuming 5 medium 2 heavy, you get 40% from sprint, 30% from major (either race against time or shuffle), 10% orc, 4% cp, 13% armor. Totaling to 97% movement speed which gives 197/200 % movement speed. When i play mag i put in movement speed cp, giving 10% replacing the orc passive which gives almost same total movement speed (armor passives reduced a little bit).

It is also possible to sprint while getting stamina back using a stamina tick tracker, stamina ticks every 2 seconds and is constant. It is therefore possible to let go off sprint just as the stamina ticks, giving you stamina back. (not many people know this). The addon is called Miat's tick tracker.

I did not find a cheat for immortality or other cheats created less than a couple months ago on the forum i visited so i cannot comment about those (when i search for immortality cheat, the first thing that comes up is ESO forums lul).

There is an undetectable ESO trainer right now that allows you to sprint 100% of the time with zero stamina loss. This is not an add-on...it is a hack. And it is not detectable or noticeable. The creator has an entire thread on a cheater forum where people are asking him questions and he provides updates, the last one being 2 days ago.
  • techyeshic
    techyeshic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Strange things happen in the early mornings, players that are "normal" during the day become Gods. Small man groups of 4 that often wipe to npcs suddenly demolish a 12 man guild.

Players who die regularly in a group with a healer suddenly don't need one and always heal when one dot tick away from death.

Must have something to do with the moons.

This might be a result of button presses actually working. You would have to be pretty hard pressed to die to gaurds though in a 4 man
    Edited by techyeshic on November 29, 2021 2:16PM
This discussion has been closed.