Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Error 307. Booted from server.

RPGplayer13579
RPGplayer13579
✭✭✭✭
What does this mean? What did I do? Anyone else see this?

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_BillE @ZOS_KaiSchober @ZOS_Adrikoth @ZOS_AntonioP
Edited by ZOS_Adrikoth on April 15, 2021 12:59PM
My Characters.

Mike Snow - Imperial - Templar - One-Handed and Shield - Tank - Daggerfall Covenant - Commander.
Catelyn Rivers - Breton - Sorcerer - Destruction Staff - Daggerfall Covenant - Telvanni Magister.
Ashara Sand - Redguard - Warden - Two-Handed/One-Handed and Shield - Daggerfall Covenant - Heroic.
Tormund gro-Largash - Orsimer - Dragonknight - Two-Handed - Daggerfall Covenant - Furious.
Lysa Rivers - Breton - Nightblade - Bow/One-Handed and Shield - Vampire - Daggerfall Covenant - Brassy Assassin.

Jon Karstark - Nord - Dragonknight - Two-Handed - Ebonheart Pact - Drunk.
Arya Sand - Dunmer - Dragonknight - Dual Wield - Ebonheart Pact - Assassin.
Sansa Snow - Impeial - Warden - Destruction Staff/One-Handed and Shield - Ebonheart Pect - Swashbuckler.
Jojen Reed-Walker - Argonian - Templar - Restoration Staff - Healer - Ebonheart Pact - Melancholy.
Alys Karstark - Nord - Nightblade - Bow/Dual Wield - Ebonheart Pact - Minstrel.

Nymeria Woods - Bosmer - Nightblade - Bow - Aldmeri Dominion - Thief.
Brandon Wings - Altmer - Templar - Restoration Staff - Healer - Aldmeri Dominion - Scholar.
Lyanna Flowers - Altmer - Sorcerer - Sword/Destruction Staff - Aldmeri Dominion - Duchess.
Marvolo-jo Riddle - Khajiit - Necromancer - Destruction Staff - Aldmeri Dominion - Deadlands Firewalker.
Obara Woods - Bosmer - Templar - Bow - Werewolf - Aldmeri Dominion - Cheerful.

Best Answers

• joerginger
    joerginger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It happens when you do a lot of master writs and it then also completely prevents you from logging in for a good while. :(
  • Fischblut
    Fischblut
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I was booted for learning motif pages, that's new :D
    I bought many motif pages which I still miss after the event, and then started to learn them one by one. I had pauses between learning each page, cause I was also reading their descriptions from their respective lorebooks. When I learned more than half of all my pages, the server decided I don't really need to learn more motifs... for now.
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    And I was just boosted for trying to set up yet another combo to try on the alchemy station.

No combat, nothing complicated....what the heck is going on here?
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    For anyone who continues to encounter Error 307 in ESO, we recommend opening a ticket with customer support for assistance.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • nenekotanb16_ESO
    nenekotanb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    joerginger wrote: »
    It happens when you do a lot of master writs and it then also completely prevents you from logging in for a good while. :(

Thanks for this. At least I know why now.

I had this happen when doing a lot of master writs. Normally I tend do just gather some mats and it seems to be fine, but now I got kicked just after queuing in a random normal and sending a chat message.
  • Sonnir
    Sonnir
    ✭✭✭
    It happens to me EVERY TIME I try to level up alchemy on a character. Even if I have left the alchemy table and moved on to something else. Has been happening for a few months now. Super frustrating!