Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Crown Store Showcase July 2019"

ZOS_SarahHecker
ZOS_SarahHecker
✭✭✭✭✭
430665abf38da06d78b800ba189cd44c.jpg
This is the official discussion thread for "Crown Store Showcase July 2019" blog article.

A majestic home, fiery senches, Dragon-hunting styles, and more make up July’s Crown Store offerings. Take a peek at everything that’s hitting our in-game store right here!
Staff Post
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elsweyr garden pack!

Finally Sugar Island will be complete and it looks like the statue this one wants, the one that looks like her, is included.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • chuck-18_ESO
    chuck-18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dread to think of how expensive Jode's Embrace will be....
    The Exclusionary Mandates of Maruhkite Selection: All Are Equal

1: That the Supreme Spirit Akatosh is of unitary essence, as proven by the monolinearity of Time.
    1: That Shezarr the missing sibling is Singularly Misplaced and therefore Doubly Venerated.
    1: That the protean substrate that informs all denial of (1) is the Aldmeri Taint.
    1: That the Prophet Most Simian demonstrated that monothought begets Proper-Life.
    1: That the purpose of Proper-Life is the Expungement of the Taint.
    1: That the Arc of Time provides the mortal theater for the Sacred Expungement.
    1: That Akatosh is Time is Proper-Life is Taint-Death.
  • Jolipinator
    Jolipinator
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I dread to think of how expensive Jode's Embrace will be....

I believe the house is free, if you spend a few hundred million Euro on one of their t-shirts.
    PS5 EU.
  • Darkenarlol
    Darkenarlol
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    it looks like 3 or 4 new items cluttered by repeats of old sales

not my month =/
  • Thevampirenight
    Thevampirenight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I really do hope Jodes Embrace will be reasonable within 6000/7000 crowns range.
    I don't like the limited time on this. Whats the point in making houses if they are just going to be limited time? Please just put them in the crownstore and keep them there for a while say like three or four months every house. Give players time to save up crowns or buy them. Also older limited time houses should be added in as permanent houses. island getaway is something I'm interested in also house with the water portal that is argonian is also another. Problem is these houses are not there to be bought and this is what annoys me with this business model. And because some players can't get the funds in time. They are unable to get them, and I think other players might feel the same on this very issue.
    Edited by Thevampirenight on July 2, 2019 2:48PM
    PC NA
    Please add Fangs to Vampires.
  • MopeyHat
    MopeyHat
    ✭✭✭✭
    T-shirt looks interesting.

But no new costumes?

And where is the Auroran motif?
  • Wise_Will
    Wise_Will
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please tell me what you have planned for Jodes Embrace, i just want to spend 12-18k crowns on the house no fuss required please. Donate the T-shirt to charity.
    XBOX EU/PC EU
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also if anyone on PC EU is planning on getting the statue of me and putting it somewhere nice then let this one know and she might pop by!

Now this one expects that there will be many houses with a statue of this one in a lava pool ... :(

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

• Zorrin
    Zorrin
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ooooh an "old" horse is coming back! Can we get the Dapple Grey Palfrey and Grey Yokudan Charger next? Pretty please? o:)
  • code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you guys mess up the icon for the in-game mount while modifying the Crown Store mount?

5.0.3 (PTS):
    sunspire-senches-5.0.3.png

5.0.10 (Live):
    sunspire-senches-5.0.10.png
    Nightfighters ― PC/NA and PC/EU

Dungeons and Trials:
    Personal best scores:
    Dungeon trifectas:
    Media: YouTubeTwitch
  • TiaFrye
    TiaFrye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yay for doggy, nay for all the repeats. Everyone has those already, give us something new for a change.
  • ZOS_SarahHecker
    ZOS_SarahHecker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    code65536 wrote: »
    Did you guys mess up the icon for the in-game mount while modifying the Crown Store mount?

Correct, that is the wrong icon for the Sunspire Champion Senche-Lion. We'll correct this in a future update.
    Staff Post
  • SilentFox22
    SilentFox22
    ✭✭✭
    I'm seeing a lot of the same old items. Please offer us "NEW" stuff, especially hairs and warpaints.
  • DocFrost72
    DocFrost72
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Will be a slow month for me, already got my brassy assassin hair/personality and the frock. Hey, saves me crowns!
  • Recremen
    Recremen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll echo what others have said that, while there are a couple of nice new things here, there seems to be an over-reliance on re-releasing old items to pad the offerings. The one thing I was really hoping for this month, the Khajiiti martial arts katas, are locked up in the gambling boxes (which I will literally never buy) along with dozens of other new items, while normal people trying to make normal purchases from the cash shop are practically getting passed over.
    Men'Do PC NA AD Khajiit
    Grand High Illustrious Mid-Tier PvP/PvE Bussmunster
  • xaraan
    xaraan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So the Dragon Hunter packs are crown store only motif/outfit page items?
    -- @xaraan --
    nightblade: Xaraan templar: Xaraan-dar dragon-knight: Xaraanosaurus necromancer: Xaraan-qa warden: Xaraanodon sorcerer: Xaraan-ra
    AD • NA • PC
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    TiaFrye wrote: »
    Yay for doggy, nay for all the repeats. Everyone has those already, give us something new for a change.
    I'm seeing a lot of the same old items. Please offer us "NEW" stuff, especially hairs and warpaints.

Except not everyone does. While I agree that I'd like to see more new items, I do appreciate them bringing old stuff back again for new players or those that missed them the first time. That said, we did just get these repeated earlier this year during the first DB/TG anniversary event. Since they are repeating it, instead of having the Midyear Mayhem (which we did have an encore of earlier this year), I suspect the CS Showcase would have been different if MM was taking place instead. ETA: Though it's probable that we would have had all the old Midyear Mayhem cosmetics instead of the DB-themed ones.
    I really do hope Jodes Embrace will be reasonable within 6000/7000 crowns range.
    I don't like the limited time on this. Whats the point in making houses if they are just going to be limited time? Please just put them in the crownstore and keep them there for a while say like three or four months every house. Give players time to save up crowns or buy them. Also older limited time houses should be added in as permanent houses. island getaway is something I'm interested in also house with the water portal that is argonian is also another. Problem is these houses are not there to be bought and this is what annoys me with this business model. And because some players can't get the funds in time. They are unable to get them, and I think other players might feel the same on this very issue.

I sincerely doubt it will be 6-7k crowns, considering that the cheapest notable home has been Tel Galen, at 8k/10k crowns. It's possible, though, that it would be priced the same, given that it's about the same size - well, without the plane of Jode. If you consider that, they'll probably charge more. While I agree that there should be more time for these limited-time homes, the timeframe has increased from the early days, where there was about 3 days to buy them. Also, most of the limited-time homes have been offered again at least once. And those that haven't, the most recent ones, probably will be as well.

In regard to the actual showcase, not much for me this month, other than picking up a couple costumes that are being retired.
    Edited by Jayne_Doe on July 2, 2019 4:29PM
  • Delsanab14_ESO
    Delsanab14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    NOOOOOOOOO! BAANDARI PEDDLAR PACK CUDDLE BUDDIES!

Khajiit needs his senche-cub friend!
    Account: @Delsana
    FREE CRAFTING (NA PC) SIDENOTE: Hel'phaer is a Grand Master Crafter with almost every motif (excluding Buoyant, Meridian, Coldsnap, Grim Harlequin, Tsaesci, Pellitine, and Elder Argonian because can't afford it) and will craft attractive quality and visually appealing training gear or combat sets for those interested. FREE gear for players below CP 160 (equivalent level of 210), and paid gear in some form from those CP 160 or higher.
  • TiaFrye
    TiaFrye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jayne_Doe wrote: »
    TiaFrye wrote: »

Except not everyone does. While I agree that I'd like to see more new items, I do appreciate them bringing old stuff back again for new players or those that missed them the first time. That said, we did just get these repeated earlier this year during the first DB/TG anniversary event. Since they are repeating it, instead of having the Midyear Mayhem (which we did have an encore of earlier this year), I suspect the CS Showcase would have been different if MM was taking place instead. ETA: Though it's probable that we would have had all the old Midyear Mayhem cosmetics instead of the DB-themed ones.

I sincerely doubt it will be 6-7k crowns, considering that the cheapest notable home has been Tel Galen, at 8k/10k crowns. It's possible, though, that it would be priced the same, given that it's about the same size - well, without the plane of Jode. If you consider that, they'll probably charge more. While I agree that there should be more time for these limited-time homes, the timeframe has increased from the early days, where there was about 3 days to buy them. Also, most of the limited-time homes have been offered again at least once. And those that haven't, the most recent ones, probably will be as well.

In regard to the actual showcase, not much for me this month, other than picking up a couple costumes that are being retired.

Except that it would've been second Mayhem with - again - repeats. Repeating something once a year is okay, but this? I'm a bit tired of sassy ledies all around me in the same hair-personality, and now there will be a second bunch. And little new in the shop.

Btw, using Morag Tong assassin to promote DB ivent is ironic af.
    Edited by TiaFrye on July 2, 2019 6:18PM
  • CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Please please tell me some of the items in the furnishing pack will go into the Purchase tab!

I need those cute cacti with the orange tops! Actually, more of the purple leaf things too... those are my fav plants from Elsweyr!

Now to see if I can save enough gold. *fingers crossed*
  • Kuramas9tails
    Kuramas9tails
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why so many repeats? Wasn't the Nocturnal Frock outfit already out once this year? Or has time really flown by?
      Your friendly neighborhood crazy cat lady of ESO
      New PSN name: SundariTheLast. Proud seller in RedEye Empire, PURPLE GANG and Backalley Trading.
      AD High Elf Mageblade DPS (General)(Former Empress) -- Stormproof/VMOL, VHOF, VDSA completion
      AD Khajiit Mageblade DPS -- Flawless Conquerer
      FOR THE QUEEN!
      PS4/NA
    • CMDR_Un1k0rn
      CMDR_Un1k0rn
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      Dragon Hunter Gear! Yay!

I know what my ESO+ renewal this month is buying!
      In-game username: Un1korn | Happy member of the PCNA UESP guild (Resident Daggerfall Covenant enjoyer) | Main & basically only character: Crucian Vulpin, Imperial Dragonknight of the Daggerfall Covenant, and Undaunted Bulwark (I tank) | If you know me from PCEU: No
    • LukosCreyden
      LukosCreyden
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      More hairstyles.
      Skin colours.
      Make up that doesnt make your character look like a clown or hooker.
      These are things I'd like to see.
      Struggling to find a new class to call home.Please send help.
    • Radiance
      Radiance
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Eh, the only thing I really want is the Free statue, I can pass on everything else. Lol
      Not to offend anyone, I would like a new personality but the Brassy Assassin Personality just looks like some unnatural posture. Just looking at it makes me uncomfortable.
    • Banana
      Banana
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Has the nocturals costume been updated since it was first released? I remember it looked pretty terrible.
    • Fischblut
      Fischblut
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      I've made showcase video for Blazeborn Senche-Lion mount:

https://youtu.be/Vtlr1N2LJoc

As always, you will see all movement and hear all sounds which it makes :)

I like fiery roar effect and armor... Well, that's really it :/

It has summoning animation, it leaves paw-prints. It has decent effect during the roar.
      But it doesn't emit any light, even though after reading it's description, I expected this creature to light the darkest night :'(
      It doesn't leave any special trail or gain any special long-lasting aura after the roar - just fiery explosion.
      It has, again, the voice of ordinary lion.
      And it costs 600 gems - too high price for another example of not excellent quality (additionally to all said above, the texture on this senche's body are not great, and it has some gray areas on rear legs and under the tail) :/

I have to admit, it looks just right in the lava :smiley:

24M5Ehw.jpg
    • ThisOnePosts
      ThisOnePosts
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Yas need to really step your game up with the crown store and update frequency given so many times it's just the same ol' or reskins.
    • ZOS_SarahHecker
      ZOS_SarahHecker
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Due to an unforeseen issue, we have removed the Jode’s Embrace player home and free t-shirt promotion from the July Crown Store offerings. We will notify everyone if we release the promotion and/or home in the future.

Thank you for your understanding.
      Staff Post
    • DerAlleinTiger
      DerAlleinTiger
      ✭✭✭✭
      Due to an unforeseen issue, we have removed the Jode’s Embrace player home and free t-shirt promotion from the July Crown Store offerings. We will notify everyone if we release the promotion and/or home in the future.

Thank you for your understanding.

Can we potentially get some insight into at least which part of it is having an issue? Is it the house itself, or just the T-shirts? Because frankly if it's just the T-shirts then I'd rather get the house without them. The house is what I really wanted, and had plans for with my guild. I understand that obviously, if it's an issue with the house, you might not be able to give an in-depth analysis of the problem; but just knowing which part of it is causing the issues would be nice. I never really cared for the shirt at all. It was always just the house I was after.
      Edited by DerAlleinTiger on July 9, 2019 11:28PM
    • SantieClaws
      SantieClaws
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Just a thought.

If for whatever reason it is not possible to provide the keys to this house at this time then perhaps you could offer an older house or two on sale instead?

Yours with paws
      Santie Claws