Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion thread for "Announcing the Clockwork City DLC Game Pack Release Dates!"

ZOS_JessicaFolsom
ZOS_JessicaFolsom
Community Manager
9558caed11cbde7bb3816cbb122eaf60.jpg

This is the official discussion thread for the Announcing the Clockwork City DLC Game Pack Release Dates! blog article.

The Clockwork City DLC game pack is coming to PC/Mac this month and to PlayStation®4 and Xbox One in early November! Check out the release details for this exciting new DLC content and learn about how you can enjoy the Clockwork City prologue quest in game right now!
Jessica Folsom
Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
Staff Post
  • CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Oct 23.... wait, are we skipping Witches Festival? Please say no, it's a great holiday!! Would rather wait longer for CWC than have witches festival only be one weekend!!!!
    Edited by CaffeinatedMayhem on October 9, 2017 5:22PM
  • paulsimonps
    paulsimonps
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Oct 23.... wait, are we skipping Witches Festival? Please say no, it's a great holiday!! Would rather wait longer for CWC that have witches festival only be one weekend!!!!

Just cause CWC is being released doesn't mean we won't get Witches Festival.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Oct 23.... wait, are we skipping Witches Festival? Please say no, it's a great holiday!! Would rather wait longer for CWC that have witches festival only be one weekend!!!!

We'll be posting information about the Witches Festival next week. Don't worry. :)
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

In-game festivals and DLC releases are not mutually exclusive. They've coincided in the past, so there's no reason to think that this will somehow preempt the WF.
    Nightfighters ― PC/NA and PC/EU

Dungeons and Trials:
    Personal best scores:
    Dungeon trifectas:
    Media: YouTubeTwitch
  • CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

We'll be posting information about the Witches Festival next week. Don't worry. :)

Thank you Gina!!! WItches Festival won't be as much fun if everyone is stuck in Clockwork City.
  • Azurya
    Azurya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    vacation is scheduled now, thx!
    and yes you got me hyped for this!
  • beetleklee
    beetleklee
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wow, earlier than expected. I was thinking it'd be late November.
    PC NA
    CP 690

EP Dunmer MagDK Level 50, Stormproof
    EP Dunmer MagSorc Level 50, Stormproof
    EP Argonian DK Tank Level 50, Boethiah's Scythe
    EP Breton Templar Healer Level 50
    EP Khajiit StamDK Level 50, Stormproof
    EP Dunmer Magblade Level 50, Assistant Alienist
    EP Argonian Stamden Level 50, Lady of Misrule (pvp)
    EP Dunmer Stamblade Level 50
    DC Redguard Stamplar
    AD Altmer Magwarden Healer

vMA, vDSA, vSO HM, vHRC HM, vAA, vAS+1, vMoL
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    HYPE!

Looking forward to this one. :)
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Jaeysa
    Jaeysa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    beetleklee wrote: »
    Wow, earlier than expected. I was thinking it'd be late November.

It's about normal - they usually have 5 weeks of PTS testing.
    PC/NA: Primarily Daggerfall Covenant.

GL of Hearthlight - a NA/PC Housing guild. PM for details/invite!

Lennie: Breton Sorceror. 9-trait crafter on everything, purveyor of useless frippery.
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cheers! <3
  • Mix
    Mix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will we be able to purchase a Skeevatron separately from the DLC pack? I am a subscriber and no Kagouti will replace my dear Touti Frouti (she's the best!), but I really want that adorable clockwork mouse!
  • MAEK
    MAEK
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mix wrote: »
    Will we be able to purchase a Skeevatron separately from the DLC pack? I am a subscriber and no Kagouti will replace my dear Touti Frouti (she's the best!), but I really want that adorable clockwork mouse!

In all previous cases you have been able to purchase the mount and pet separately, so I would think you're safe :)

But also, out of curiosity, which mount is Touti Frouti?
    Edited by MAEK on October 9, 2017 3:45PM
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mix wrote: »

@Mix As far as I know they always offer the pet/mount seperate as well.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Ilsabet
    Ilsabet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Does that mean the Witches Festival won't be starting this Friday (the 13th)? That seems to be the prevailing assumption of when it'll start.
    Ilsabet Menard - DC Breton Nightblade archer - Savior of Pretty Much Everything, Grand Overlord & Empress Nubcakes
    Katarin Auclair - DC Breton Warden healer & ice mage
    My characters and their overly elaborate backstories
    Ilsabet's Headcanon
    The Adventures of Torbyrn Windchaser - Breaking the Ice & Ashes to Ashes
    PC NA
  • Mix
    Mix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Touti Frouti is the default (and great!) name for the Kagouti mount. I learned in Morrowind that Touti Frouti is a "she" because the Kagouti Bulls have different colourations.

I guess I never noticed you could buy the mounts/pets separately before...
    Edited by Mix on October 9, 2017 4:35PM
  • Jake1576
    Jake1576
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Booo!! Every time something new gets released console players have to wait an extra two weeks longer then pc not making anything out of it I'm just saying its sucks it has to be like that
  • Shardan4968
    Shardan4968
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reasonable price. I was worried you will charge from us 3000k crowns, but 2k is just perfect.
    PC/EU
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Ilsabet wrote: »

Does that mean the Witches Festival won't be starting this Friday (the 13th)? That seems to be the prevailing assumption of when it'll start.

Correct - the in-game Witches Fesitval events will not be starting this Friday. Again, we'll post all details, including the event dates, early next week.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • SirAxen
    SirAxen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fair price for the DLC. I'm impressed. I look forward to this update a lot. :)
  • Jaeysa
    Jaeysa
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Correct - the in-game Witches Fesitval events will not be starting this Friday. Again, we'll post all details, including the event dates, early next week.

My guess is that it'll be October 19-November 1st, and they'll announce details on Tuesday the 17th. Last few in-game holidays(that weren't DLC anniversaries) were announced 2 days before the event and the Witch's Hovel is available Oct 19-Nov 1.
    PC/NA: Primarily Daggerfall Covenant.

GL of Hearthlight - a NA/PC Housing guild. PM for details/invite!

Lennie: Breton Sorceror. 9-trait crafter on everything, purveyor of useless frippery.
  • Respect4Elders
    Respect4Elders
    ✭✭✭✭✭

But the 13th is this week...hint hint...wink wink ;)
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Drat, looks like I'm going to be missing it.
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works
  • ProfesseurFreder
    ProfesseurFreder
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Egad! A surfeit of funage this month...
    "Nothing by which all human passion and hope and folly can be mirrored and then proved ever was just a game."
    -- William Faulkner.
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh look, official release dates.

...OH LOOK, gotta wait weeks after PC for it. Again. :)

And don't you dare give me any of that "We beta test it for you" crap.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • MarrazzMist
    MarrazzMist
    ✭✭✭✭
    Pre-quest for Clockwork is fun idea, I'll look for it today.
  • Titansteele
    Titansteele
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ArchMikem wrote: »

Would you like some cheese with that wine?
    Guild Leader of The Twelve Knights, AD PVE, PVP and Trading Guild on the EU Mega Server

"That which does not kill us makes us stronger"
  • Epona222
    Epona222
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

@ZOS_GinaBruno - is there any chance we could have a bit more notice of in game festivals? As a guildmaster, I know myself and a lot of others like to organise guild play/social events to hold during them, and typically we only get a couple of days notice of the dates, which makes it very difficult and sometimes a bit rushed.

I'm sure many would be grateful for a longer notice period.
    GM - Ghost Sea Trading Co - NA PC

Epona was a Romano-Celtic goddess dating back to around 1800 to 2000 years before computer games were invented.
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ArchMikem wrote: »

If you're going to blame anyone, blame MS and Sony. This is the way it is and has been since console launch. What's the problem with waiting two weeks? (I'm on XB btw.)
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Pre-quest for Clockwork is fun idea, I'll look for it today.

Yeah...I'm gonna have to take a look at that. There was also a pre-quest for MW, which was something fun to do while waiting for its release.
  • Docmandu
    Docmandu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does this DLC come with infinite loading screen and cyrodiil lag fixes? or is that the 2030 DLC?