The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Official Discussion thread for "Announcing the Clockwork City DLC Game Pack Release Dates!"

• Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Excellent
  • method__01
    method__01
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    so,if understand correctly festival will run someday next week for all platforms but CWC will delay for console users till next month?if so, imo its better cause we can focus only in one event and play the DLC after without distractions
    PC EU/NA /// PS4 EU/NA

• altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    improvement to khajiit skooma bubbler is awesome, but the nerf to Clever Alchemist....

sad, instead of fixing the exploit - preventing the 5 piece bonus to be active even when undressing the set and changing it for other set, you just nerfed Clever Alchemist, sad sad....
  • Zbigb4life
    Zbigb4life
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oct 23.... wait, are we skipping Witches Festival? Please say no, it's a great holiday!! Would rather wait longer for CWC that have witches festival only be one weekend!!!!

We'll be posting information about the Witches Festival next week. Don't worry. :)

Does this mean it won't start October 13th? That would be a missed opportunity :/
  • Zbigb4life
    Zbigb4life
    ✭✭✭✭
    Zbigb4life wrote: »
    Oct 23.... wait, are we skipping Witches Festival? Please say no, it's a great holiday!! Would rather wait longer for CWC that have witches festival only be one weekend!!!!

We'll be posting information about the Witches Festival next week. Don't worry. :)

Does this mean it won't start October 13th? That would be a missed opportunity :/

Just read next post, it won't start this friday. I probably will be a very short event though I hope not because I liked it last year.
  • Zbigb4life
    Zbigb4life
    ✭✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    HYPE!

Looking forward to this one. :)

Me to :p
  • JarlUlfric
    JarlUlfric
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not having the event the same time as it was last year and as it is in lore is a pretty stupid idea, IMO. Inconsistency is not a winning game plan.
    True High King
    Member since August 2013.
    Eastmarch Trade Company | Washed Up Raiders | Order of the Bear (RIP 4.17.2015 - 5.31.2019)
    EP | Björn Járnsída | Dragonknight Tank
    EP | First-Rank Ansei | Stamina Nightblade
    EP | Advancing Yokeda | Stamina Sorceror
    EP | Immortal Yokeda | Stamina Necromancer
    EP | Resilient Yokeda | Stamina Dragonknight
    EP | Talvos Sari | Magicka Sorcerer
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ArchMikem wrote: »
    Oh look, official release dates.

...OH LOOK, gotta wait weeks after PC for it. Again. :)

And don't you dare give me any of that "We beta test it for you" crap.

Would you like some cheese with that wine?

Yes please, Havarti would be splendid.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!