The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• VarisVaris
    VarisVaris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    you guys adding like 10 pages a day LET ME CATCH UP lol
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WTB a summary of each day all in one post
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Seriously, drop it. All of you.
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • Gederic
    Gederic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Defialed wrote: »

That will be $59.99. Plus a monthly subscription fee
    Edited by Gederic on January 19, 2017 9:23PM
    Ours is the Fury
  • Luthid
    Luthid
    ✭✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »
    Also, I pretty much only use crafted sets in BwB. It's too much of a pain in the butt to farm up other sets. But if someone wants to donate me purple sun jewelry in levels 34, 40, and 46 I won't complain. Also 2 pieces of light sun armor in those levels - only small pieces.

I only use crafted sets in BWB too. I can't run dungeons on my bebe toons because I'm allergic to XP. I do scour guild stores for non vet jewelry sets though.
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PemPem wrote: »
    @Defialed Wrong, I hate you
    But you also love me so therefore it makes your stance neutral c:
    Gederic wrote: »

Seems legit
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Go on. What are the other benefits of subscription? Can I have the recaps read out loud in character voices of my choosing?
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • ZOS_DaryaK
    ZOS_DaryaK
    admin
    We apologize again for the delay in getting this thread re-opened. We've removed a lot of posts (a new record, in fact!) and tried to be very sure we kept posts that added something of value to this discussion. Some posts were removed because they no longer made sense without context.

As we've noted before; we expect, and tolerate, a certain amount of trash-talk in the PVP forums. We understand that it's part of the fun for a lot of PVP participants and adds to the overall experience. Accusing other groups or individuals of malfeasance, however, is over the line.

Additionally, if you're being harassed in game, keep submitting in game reports about the individuals doing it. It's helpful if you include screenshots of the harassment and time when it occurred.

Remember to keep your posts reasonably civil, folks. We want to keep this thread going as much as you do. :)
    Edited by ZOS_DaryaK on January 20, 2017 3:37PM
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WOOHOO !!!!! we are back......... i was having withdrawls
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    thanks @ZOS_DaryaK .... u made me have to look up "malfeasance" lol
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm we apparently beat the record for most posts deleted though. I feel like that's something to be proud of.
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Phew. That was close.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aaaand, we are back! I'm pretty excited that this was allowed to stay open, and genuinely appreciate Zeni's efforts to clean it up and not to take away our playground. Especially since I feel like our last threads were closed for far lesser offenses than we've seen here the last few days.

I can't promise anything, but I imagine this goodwill may help inspire us to behave...maybe a little anyway.

Now let the forum PVP resume!

Edited by Reverb on January 20, 2017 4:01PM
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow... I thought I'd come back and we would only be on page 87....
    In game ID: @KnightOfTacoma
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Guild: The Disenfranchised - ZZ!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP.Viscount of Tacoma - EP Lvl 18 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the war.
    RIP. Squire of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Knahaten Flu.
    RIP Reaper of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Consumption.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Dauphin of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC Kyne - Overdosed on Skooma.
    RIP Wraith of Tacoma - EP Lvl 10 Dragon Knight NA PC - Eaten by a dragon.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    RIP Maharajah of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Lost in a sandstorm.
    RIP Vampire Of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Sorcerer NA PC - Fell asleep in the sun. RIP
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It appears I have been nerfed pretty hard in this thread. And I thought I was the voice of reason. Lol. Time to do a moral inventory I guess.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    Mistakes were made, I think we can all acknowledge that.
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ah, Yay we didn't get shut down!

Getting back on topic:

Last night was epic. 15 man PUGz group FD assault on BRK. AD pushing towards Alessia from Sejanus. We ride from Bleaks and gather outside the FD of BRK, stopping briefly to get our whole group the Ayleid well bonus from nearby. 16th man in our group has eyes on AD at the Alessia bridge and we're like "OK, gotta do this fast and quietly as possible". We rush the FD, oh crap theres a lone AD standing right outside. Steamrolled. Seconds later reports of AD falling back from the bridge come in from our 16th. Speed up. Emperor Vitamin D spotted on the wall. Push faster. More siege. Front Door down, in and to the right! Forward camp spotted, Night blades take it out. Set up in corner tower, AD trying to draw us towards the porch. Lone EP on the ramparts picking people off, EVICTUS!, KILL HIM! Stay close together, siege, push them back to the porch, siege more, stay together. Inner Postern down. Siege shield and rapids, rush the far stairs! Zerg Ball up the stairs, they're coming up behind us! Fire Ballistas everywhere! Clear the top, Ad pushing up from both stairs, stone trebs battering us from the outer ramparts, hold.. out.. for.. as... long.. as.. possible... pushing us into the corner above the porch.... agh.... wiped. Ah but what a fight tho! Cheers to those who were there!
    Ärchøn of the Covenant - DC Magblade
    Ärchøn of the Dominion - AD Magblade
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol @DCeiver0 yeah that was a fun fight... got to kill the emp on a new BwB toon AND got to kill @Valen_Byte :D lol ... u slipped away a few times from me but i still got u in the end!! :P lol
    Edited by W0lf_z13 on January 20, 2017 4:36PM

• Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Leave BRK alone! That's ours! :( Now I'm itching to take revenge!

Btw, love the war stories while I'm stuck at work...
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I made it :) I was worried I was going to get the ban-hammer.

After last night, I have decided to create a new character named "Rude Emily". I don't know what has gotten into me lately. PvE i am so kind but once I step into PvP it is a completely different story. I t-bagged like 5 EP yesterday, and a few AD at Glade.

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• Gederic
    Gederic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reverb wrote: »

Go on. What are the other benefits of subscription? Can I have the recaps read out loud in character voices of my choosing?

If you want the character voice pack dlc that's an additional fee of $29.99.
    Ours is the Fury
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I feel like @ZOS_DaryaK pretty much just put us all in timeout for the night...

In all seriousness though, I appreciate you guys taking the time to temporarily lock the thread and clean out posts rather than shutting it down permanently. It seems like you guys have been making multiple small changes lately with the way you handle the community to help build a better relationship, both from the developers and the forum moderators, and it definitely hasn't gone unnoticed! And I think I can speak for everybody when I say we will try our best to behave and follow the forum rules. We may not all always agree, and some of us just straight up don't get along, but hopefully our passion for PVP in this game can unite us all enough to treat each other with respect and keep this thread alive for hundreds more pages to come.
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thread is back! Yay! Personal goal is for this to be the longest thread on the forums and to have the most mentions of iceball trebs.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thread is back! Yay! Personal goal is for this to be the longest thread on the forums and to have the most mentions of iceball trebs.

What is the longest thread? @ZOS_DaryaK ?
    Obituary:
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    DCeiver0 wrote: »
    Ah, Yay we didn't get shut down!

Getting back on topic:

Last night was epic. 15 man PUGz group FD assault on BRK. AD pushing towards Alessia from Sejanus. We ride from Bleaks and gather outside the FD of BRK, stopping briefly to get our whole group the Ayleid well bonus from nearby. 16th man in our group has eyes on AD at the Alessia bridge and we're like "OK, gotta do this fast and quietly as possible". We rush the FD, oh crap theres a lone AD standing right outside. Steamrolled. Seconds later reports of AD falling back from the bridge come in from our 16th. Speed up. Emperor Vitamin D spotted on the wall. Push faster. More siege. Front Door down, in and to the right! Forward camp spotted, Night blades take it out. Set up in corner tower, AD trying to draw us towards the porch. Lone EP on the ramparts picking people off, EVICTUS!, KILL HIM! Stay close together, siege, push them back to the porch, siege more, stay together. Inner Postern down. Siege shield and rapids, rush the far stairs! Zerg Ball up the stairs, they're coming up behind us! Fire Ballistas everywhere! Clear the top, Ad pushing up from both stairs, stone trebs battering us from the outer ramparts, hold.. out.. for.. as... long.. as.. possible... pushing us into the corner above the porch.... agh.... wiped. Ah but what a fight tho! Cheers to those who were there!

A fantastic battle to be sure. One worthy of the magnificence of BwB! I thought we were done for right there but somehow we pulled through. I ended up will 244 kills at BRK. Ofc, those arent killing blows, just goes to show how hard of a fight it was for both sides. We had a similar fight with EP at BRK not 20 min before. Our EMP group was 8 man. Hullinov did a great job on his first ever Emp. Gratz to him : )) and thank you to the rest for a good clean fight!
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • RIzmyy
    RIzmyy
    ✭✭
    This is a fun read.
  • ZOS_DaryaK
    ZOS_DaryaK
    admin
    Lumsdenml wrote: »

What is the longest thread? @ZOS_DaryaK ?

That's a good question, I'lll have to do some research to answer that. I'll get back to you when I have time to do that. It's good to have goals. ;)
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Brk was not our intended last stand keep. It just worked out that way. DC did a great gob of cutting things off in unison so that we had no choice but to turtle up in an undesirable location.
    GM of BYTE
  • Just_call_me_Cola
    Just_call_me_Cola
    ✭✭✭
    I feel like @ZOS_DaryaK pretty much just put us all in timeout for the night...
    I think we need a time out

[Edited comment that referred to posts that have been removed]
    Edited by ZOS_DaryaK on January 20, 2017 5:32PM
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Valen_Byte wrote: »

Brk was not our intended last stand keep. It just worked out that way. DC did a great gob of cutting things off in unison so that we had no choice but to turtle up in an undesirable location.

It was a heckuva last keep defense. Hope it stayed interesting after I logged.

Also, I hate, hate, hate the toon I was on (Zergball Prime). Tanky enough to get me to do stupid things, not tanky enough to survive said stupid things.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
This discussion has been closed.