The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• anamenobodyelsehas
    anamenobodyelsehas
    ✭✭✭
    Lumsdenml wrote: »
    vamp_emily wrote: »
    Welcome! to all the forum noobs.

This can't be good, more people to disagree with me :)

I disagree; I'd never disagree with you Emi.

I am going to disagree that you disagree that you won't disagree...

I think we all can agree that your disagreement is disagreeable.
    Options
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Lumsdenml wrote: »
    vamp_emily wrote: »
    Welcome! to all the forum noobs.

This can't be good, more people to disagree with me :)

I disagree; I'd never disagree with you Emi.

I am going to disagree that you disagree that you won't disagree...

I think we all can agree that your disagreement is disagreeable.

I think I like you :)

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

Options
  • Just_call_me_Cola
    Just_call_me_Cola
    ✭✭✭
    TipsyDrow wrote: »
    Defialed wrote: »
    This thread suddenly blew up with more posters. i am content.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTx9g5GkRYo

Your my favorite
    Options
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Vurian97 wrote: »
    I wasn't being mean, I was being accurate in my post.

Were you really being accurate in your post?
    I can run 6-8 Trebutchets solo

Most the time I see you, you are only on one siege. But really 6 to 8 sieges? The max really is 4, maybe 5 unless you are just trying to see how many sieges you can drop that do nothing but sit there.

When I flag something I run 4 sieges. Normally by the time I am on the 4th siege the 1st one is ready to fire again. I THINK I have heard players running the max of 5. But 6 to 8 sieges sounds kind of fluffy. Since you like taking snap shots I would love for you to record you running 8 sieges.

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

Options
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In case anybody is /lurking.....
    #payadenoma
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
    Options
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stridig wrote: »
    In case anybody is /lurking.....
    #payadenoma

#WithIceballTrebs
    Edited by DeadlyRecluse on January 19, 2017 4:54PM
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Although my mouse is broken and I'm waiting on a new one, I haven't even really had an instance where I would want to play for AD in BwB lately. We always have too much map lately.

I'm just gonna trackpad grind another couple toons. I had three cool builds planned but ZOS ruined my heavy armor dw/bow DOT sorc. Now he has to be more traditional... Excited for a no cloak magNB and a LA magDK.

@Vurian97 was really nice in zone for a bit while I was dealing with my mouse foibles. I still think you all would do a lot for the campaign if you rolled EP. I know that LoDG intends to stay in BwB for the time being, so it would be awesome if for once we actually had an actual tri faction war. Having play groups and population on all factions is going to make night caps harder and reduce the amount of PvDoor.

Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
    Options
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've only managed to run 8 siege once, I will admit that.

If you post a video of you firing 8 siege solo with 0 downtime for 30 seconds I will pay you 100k gold.
    Options
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »

@Vurian97 was really nice in zone for a bit while I was dealing with my mouse foibles. I still think you all would do a lot for the campaign if you rolled EP. I know that LoDG intends to stay in BwB for the time being, so it would be awesome if for once we actually had an actual tri faction war. Having play groups and population on all factions is going to make night caps harder and reduce the amount of PvDoor.

We will be discussing the EP move on Saturday. It will either be us moving to EP in BWB or us moving to AD in Azura's Star. That is up for the guild to decide.
    During this time we will also be voting on how we are handling our roster change. We will be condensing our roster. We've already went from 217 to 155 as of Monday when I removed our inactives. I am aiming on moving us down to around 30 people, some people will more than likely prefer we keep it atleast 50+ for trader purposes though.
    Options
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Reverb wrote: »
    I've come to believe that if he didn't Tweet it or record it, it didn't happen.

See below.

If you post a video of you firing 8 siege solo with 0 downtime for 30 seconds I will pay you 100k gold.

Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will accept 200k gold worth of ice ball trebs.

Also, GoNB never strategizes. We are divinely inspired.
    Options
  • Luthid
    Luthid
    ✭✭✭
    Raknosh wrote: »
    Hey everyone!

Been trying to get on forums pretty much since I came back to the game but I guess I did something wrong cause it took em only an hour to reply me this time around. Grats on 100th page btw!

Awesome to see so many new posters here! It seems like a lot of us who have been trying to get onto (or back onto) the forums for a long time have been pushed through this week.

There was a time that you or Effie would pick me up as soon as I said anything in zone. It didn't even matter what I said. :D

Options
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭

See below.

0 downtime on 8 trebs is impossible. 6 trebs as stated before, should be the max.
    Options
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

See below.

0 downtime on 8 trebs is impossible. 6 trebs as stated before, should be the max.

Sure. 50k for zero downtime on 6 trebs, 30 seconds.
    Options
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭

See below.

More than 4 trebs and there will be some downtime. It is very common for 6 PUGz to get 20 siege up. There is always some downtime.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will chip another $50k for video of 6 trebs no downtime, 30s.

If #payadenoma ever happens I'll give everyone in zone an ice ball treb. Anything left just goes to our guild hall.
    Options
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

See below.

More than 4 trebs and there will be some downtime. It is very common for 6 PUGz to get 20 siege up. There is always some downtime.

Oh, I'm well aware.

But apparently there is some secret to running 8 6 trebs, and now somebody can make an easy 100k (with Adenoma's extra 50) by demonstrating it. Should be the fastest 100k ever made in this game, besides #payadenomagate.
    Options
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @DeadlyRecluse @Adenoma I will man 5 trebs no down time for 10k and a stack of stam orzorgas because I'm hungry
    Edited by Mjollo on January 19, 2017 5:16PM
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My offer is doubled if they are all ice ball trebs. @Defialed , those are pricey! Can't just be handing out columbine!

If you live the heavy armor life you don't need that food!
    Options
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's nothing wrong with Night-Capping. The campaigns are 24/7 thanks to ZOS mechanics so there's nothing in the rules that says you have to play at certain times of day. No one including myself has a right to tell people not to play early mornings of when others are at work. If you're going to take scrolls, take scrolls. What most players ask is that you give us room to re-establish ourselves via tri-keeps so that we may join the fights for a more enjoyable and AP-farmable experience for all. It's not against the rules to camp our gates, but it is BM. And I don't do BM very well.
    As far as forum arguments go, it's perfectly fine to participate in a heated debate. In truth that's what threads like these are for and personally, I find it entertaining to do so (because i'm an engineer so I get paid to argue all day anyways". The difference is taking an argument too personally and you start spewing threats and non-sense towards individuals. That's a no-no. If you can't take the heat, don't start the fire.
    With that said, debating on the forums shouldn't be something afraid of because it's not against the rules aside from name-calling and blatant belittling. If people have something to say, please say it. I'd like people resolving issues instead of holding it in and put on a fake smile. This is something I've wanted to say for a while so thank you for understanding.
    Edited by Mjollo on January 19, 2017 5:42PM
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
    Options
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    #paywolf
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
    Options
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm glad to see this thread so lively again, and I'm ready for the topic to change direction now. I also take full responsibility for the current state, as I was the first one to say Beetlejuice LoDG in here thread. I am very sorry :*

Let's see if we can compel @Sypher to run another BWB event on the EP side.
    Edited by Reverb on January 19, 2017 5:42PM
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    Options
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    just wanted to jump in on the free money claims :P
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
    Options
  • Just_call_me_Cola
    Just_call_me_Cola
    ✭✭✭

See below.

Oh, I'm well aware.

But apparently there is some secret to running 8 6 trebs, and now somebody can make an easy 100k (with Adenoma's extra 50) by demonstrating it. Should be the fastest 100k ever made in this game, besides #payadenomagate.

Do the trbs have to hit something?
    Options
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

See below.

Oh, I'm well aware.

Nope.
    Options
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭

See below.

Oh, I'm well aware.

Nope.

But if you can't do it, does the accounts receivable become the account payable?
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Must be on target.
    Options
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

See below.

Oh, I'm well aware.

Nope.

But if you can't do it, does the accounts receivable become the account payable?

Nope. I'm offering a unilateral 50k (plus Adenoma's 50k) if Vurian can run 6 trebs with no downtime (as he claimed, after backing off of 8) for 30 seconds. Literally no risk.

You beggars will have to lie about something else before I offer a similar deal : P
    Options
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭

See below.

Oh, I'm well aware.

Nope.

Nope. I'm offering a unilateral 50k (plus Adenoma's 50k) if Vurian can run 6 trebs with no downtime (as he claimed, after backing off of 8) for 30 seconds. Literally no risk.

You beggars will have to lie about something else before I offer a similar deal : P

I can solo maelstrom arena..... wait that's a bad example umm....
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
    Options
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will pull an entire DC zerg by myself and have them chase me from ash to brindle for 100k
    Options
This discussion has been closed.