The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »
    Also, I pretty much only use crafted sets in BwB. It's too much of a pain in the butt to farm up other sets. But if someone wants to donate me purple sun jewelry in levels 34, 40, and 46 I won't complain. Also 2 pieces of light sun armor in those levels - only small pieces.

I have some I will send you tonight. I switched to Rattle cage and BSW. It's a pretty good combo.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh man, load me up on sun stuff. In a perfect world I'll take any body pieces in those levels with decent traits. It would be cool to run that with willpower jewels for better stats.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
    Options
  • Just_call_me_Cola
    Just_call_me_Cola
    ✭✭✭
    Also, I pretty much only use crafted sets in BwB. It's too much of a pain in the butt to farm up other sets. But if someone wants to donate me purple sun jewelry in levels 34, 40, and 46 I won't complain. Also 2 pieces of light sun armor in those levels - only small pieces.

Soooo picky!! You'll get undaunted bastion prosperous and you'll like it!!
    Options
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    Vurian97 wrote: »
    @Vurian97 , like we said: if you can film yourself running 6 with no downtime you get 100k gold. Should be easy.

You're acting like everyone here hasn't had major expedition before.

No, you all are the ones acting like people havn't. Running 6 is a simple task however you all keep insisting it is not. There are multiple people who did it back in my days of EP. That is where I learned to do it at.

Also, what do I need the gold for? I'm a PvPer. I only do PvP, gold benefits me in no way.

Housing is coming out soon . Have you heard?

#willseigeforpotatoe
    @PemPem

As a PvPer, what benefit does a House have?
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Target skeletons to practice burst rotations.
    Options
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm excited for houses mainly because I can dps check
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
    Options
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Vurian97 , like we said: if you can film yourself running 6 with no downtime you get 100k gold. Should be easy.

You're acting like everyone here hasn't had major expedition before.

No, you all are the ones acting like people havn't. Running 6 is a simple task however you all keep insisting it is not. There are multiple people who did it back in my days of EP. That is where I learned to do it at.

Also, what do I need the gold for? I'm a PvPer. I only do PvP, gold benefits me in no way.

Housing is coming out soon . Have you heard?

#willseigeforpotatoe
    @PemPem

As a PvPer, what benefit does a House have?

A good place to hold private dueling events
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can admit that you can't run six trebs with no downtime. It's okay. This is a reasonably safe place.
    Options
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stridig wrote: »

A good place to hold private dueling events

Let's not forget the most important aspect: ERP time
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
    Options
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's okay. This is a reasonably safe place.

Are you sure? That doesn't sound right.
    Edited by Reverb on January 19, 2017 8:27PM
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    Options
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vurian97 wrote:
    I'm not trolling. Just because I don't agree with what I'm going to refer to as the 'Establishment' of Blackwater Blade does not mean I'm trolling. It just means I have a different viewpoint. Just because you don't want to accept that does not make it trolling. Only a blundering idiot would mistake it for that. Everything besides my HYPE post for LoDG has been accurate posting in the BWB Forums.

Sigh...let's try this again.
    Vurian97 wrote:
    I do apologize for the long post and so many quotes. As far as this discussion goes, I am removing myself from it. I am going to be focusing on having more fun and ignoring those who want to just keep causing drama because I moved from DC to AD or that I don't play the game their way.

Let's try this again. You are misquoting because it is an entirely different person that I am speaking to. I left the discussion between Emily and me.

I'm pleased that you agree that we should try this again. I am quoting you because I think it would be great if you approached *all* your discussions here with the same mindset that you had with regard to that particular discussion.

I think it would be great if PUGz member's left me alone but I am not getting that.

I respectfully ask that all PUGz members settle these issues in private from this point forward.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
    Options
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭
    I can beat everyone in this forum combined with my lvl 3 toon. I know it so there's no need to prove it.
    Ärchøn of the Covenant - DC Magblade
    Ärchøn of the Dominion - AD Magblade
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
    Options
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DCeiver0 wrote: »
    I can beat everyone in this forum combined with my lvl 3 toon. I know it so there's no need to prove it.

But can you run 6 siege just as efficiently as 5 tho
    Options
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Ugh farming sun jewelry is such a pain in the butt. Unlike Spriggans, where there are enough people running dolmens that you can hit all 3 on cooldown, there seem to be very few people running the Stonefalls dolmens so I couldn't find a rotation to hit all of them. I even had to solo quite a few of them because nobody would show up. Not looking forward to doing that again since my Mag DK has already outleveled his gear.
    Options
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    You can admit that you can't run six trebs with no downtime. It's okay. This is a reasonably safe place.

What is the benefit from lying about being able to or not?

Just because you aren't able to does not mean someone else isn't. Nobody is the same. Why these Forums make it to where everybody must be the same and nobody can be unique, I will never understand. That is what bothers me so much about people who post here. If someone is not like someone they get bashed and flamed. If they are like them they are liked and praised.
    Options
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭
    Defialed wrote: »

But can you run 6 siege just as efficiently as 5 tho

Impossib

Ugh farming sun jewelry is such a pain in the butt. Unlike Spriggans, where there are enough people running dolmens that you can hit all 3 on cooldown, there seem to be very few people running the Stonefalls dolmens so I couldn't find a rotation to hit all of them. I even had to solo quite a few of them because nobody would show up. Not looking forward to doing that again since my Mag DK has already outleveled his gear.

I feel your pain. None of the stonefalls dolmenss are close to wayshrines either.
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
    Options
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Vurian97 you could be neutral like me. Everybody loves neutral people....wait.
    Options
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »
    I respectfully ask that all PUGz members settle these issues in private from this point forward.

Does this mean I can't t-bag him any more?

I think the point has been made. PUGz has always had a good reputation and has tried to avoid public controversy. T-Bagging on the Forums has run its course. Just a request though. Everybody can do as they wish.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
    Options
  • PemPem
    PemPem
    ✭✭✭
    @Defialed Wrong, I hate you
    Options
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭

Just because you aren't able to does not mean someone else isn't. Nobody is the same. Why these Forums make it to where everybody must be the same and nobody can be unique, I will never understand. That is what bothers me so much about people who post here. If someone is not like someone they get bashed and flamed. If they are like them they are liked and praised.

So you say : "I can run 6 siege with no downtime"

And we all like "What?! No way! How?"

And you're like "I'm a sorc"

And we're like "...... And?"

And you're like "I just can"

And we're like "Liar"

And then we are the bad guys because we don't believe you. Ok. Troll logic.
    Edited by DCeiver0 on January 19, 2017 8:47PM
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
    Options
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭

But you can't even go into Cyrodiil until level 10... Can you duel before level 10? I've never tried it before.

I would think as long as its in private you're okay.

Options
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

But you can't even go into Cyrodiil until level 10... Can you duel before level 10? I've never tried it before.

You can!

...i know a guy who almost exclusively duels level 3s in Khenarthi's roost
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
    Options
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭

So you say : "I can run 6 siege with no downtime"

And we all like "What?! No way! How?"

And you're like "I'm a sorc"

And we're like "...... And?"

And you're like "I just can"

And we're like "Liar"

And then we are the bad guys because we don't believe you. Ok. Troll logic.

I love how you want to keep claiming I'm the troll but you are the one who keeps trying to antagonize me. The whole discussion of the treb was in an entire thread and brought over to here.
    Options
  • Just_call_me_Cola
    Just_call_me_Cola
    ✭✭✭

I would think as long as its in private you're okay.

Just another reason to have a house. INV someone over kill them and tbag in the comfort and privacy of your own home
    Options
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    Why not do it in THEIR house though? Even better, right?
    Options
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @DCeiver0 the forum is going to ruin you, I already see it happening. Your first few days you were such a nice person and I noticed a few of your most recent posts are not so nice. :)

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

Options
  • Gederic
    Gederic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mjollo is a chick?! Wow I never would have guessed.
    Ours is the Fury
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Vurian97, I don't know what you have to gain from lying. Personally, I think it's suggestive of some underlying insecurity. My index of suspicion that it's a pathology is pretty low.
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think the pressing question is why haven't you proven it? Especially given the ease you describe and the incentive.
    Options
  • Gederic
    Gederic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All talk and no game. Typical noob, nothing to see here. Idk or care what he's talking about now, but I'd be willing to bet its a big ole steaming load...
    Edited by Gederic on January 19, 2017 9:15PM
    Ours is the Fury
    Options
This discussion has been closed.