Maintenance for the week of June 24:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 24

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    Stridig wrote: »
    Vurian97 wrote: »
    Reverb wrote: »
    I've come to believe that if he didn't Tweet it or record it, it didn't happen.

See below.
    I've only managed to run 8 siege once, I will admit that.

If you post a video of you firing 8 siege solo with 0 downtime for 30 seconds I will pay you 100k gold.

0 downtime on 8 trebs is impossible. 6 trebs as stated before, should be the max.

Sure. 50k for zero downtime on 6 trebs, 30 seconds.

More than 4 trebs and there will be some downtime. It is very common for 6 PUGz to get 20 siege up. There is always some downtime.

Oh, I'm well aware.

But apparently there is some secret to running 8 6 trebs, and now somebody can make an easy 100k (with Adenoma's extra 50) by demonstrating it. Should be the fastest 100k ever made in this game, besides #payadenomagate.

Do the trbs have to hit something?

Nope.

But if you can't do it, does the accounts receivable become the account payable?

Nope. I'm offering a unilateral 50k (plus Adenoma's 50k) if Vurian can run 6 trebs with no downtime (as he claimed, after backing off of 8) for 30 seconds. Literally no risk.

You beggars will have to lie about something else before I offer a similar deal : P

Never backed down. I also never stated there was any downtime or no downtime. Simply stated that I run 6-8 trebs.
    Options
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Defialed wrote: »
    You beggars will have to lie about something else before I offer a similar deal : P
    I will pull an entire DC zerg by myself and have them chase me from ash to brindle for 100k

Is the ride to Brindle not the worst? Whenever we decide to go save/attack Brindle, everyone complains.

IDK why, it's a pretty straightforward ride, but it feels excruciating.

Also, no deal, I know all about your movement speed.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
    Options
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can run 20 trebs if the definition is just to make sure they get one hit eventually...
    Edited by gabriebe on January 19, 2017 5:59PM
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

Options
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭

See below.

If you post a video of you firing 8 siege solo with 0 downtime for 30 seconds I will pay you 100k gold.

0 downtime on 8 trebs is impossible. 6 trebs as stated before, should be the max.

More than 4 trebs and there will be some downtime. It is very common for 6 PUGz to get 20 siege up. There is always some downtime.

Oh, I'm well aware.

But apparently there is some secret to running 8 6 trebs, and now somebody can make an easy 100k (with Adenoma's extra 50) by demonstrating it. Should be the fastest 100k ever made in this game, besides #payadenomagate.

Nope.

But if you can't do it, does the accounts receivable become the account payable?

Nope. I'm offering a unilateral 50k (plus Adenoma's 50k) if Vurian can run 6 trebs with no downtime (as he claimed, after backing off of 8) for 30 seconds. Literally no risk.

Yeah, I don't think it's possible simply because you can't put them close enough to each other. If they were ballista sized maybe. Even running 4 trebs in a square you still have about a second of down time on the first before you get to it to fire again. Also you have to wait for the firing animation to start before you jump off or it won't fire. It's not like grabbing books off shelves, you gotta wait for it to start before exiting or it won't do anything.
    Ärchøn of the Covenant - DC Magblade
    Ärchøn of the Dominion - AD Magblade
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
    Options
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Never backed down. I also never stated there was any downtime or no downtime. Simply stated that I run 6-8 trebs.

/shrug
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
    Options
  • Just_call_me_Cola
    Just_call_me_Cola
    ✭✭✭

See below.

Oh, I'm well aware.

Nope.

I can kill an entire Zerg one at a time with snipe and a tank buddy
    Options
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    5 Trebs is the max for best efficiency of AP cost effectiveness since as soon as I shift through my rotation the 5th one is up exactly when I need to click it. I also set them up in a pentagon formation but have only ever done it at dragonclaw thanks to the most flat terrain in the campaign lol.
    Is the ride to Brindle not the worst? Whenever we decide to go save/attack Brindle, everyone complains.
    I personally don't think it's too bad. But I am originally EP so nothing to me beats the dreaded drakelowe run. Nothing but cliffs and swamp in the way.
    Also, no deal, I know all about your movement speed.
    Darn. If you had said yes I would have created a new toon as soon as I got home named "AD #1 DC #2" as a stam sorc orc with steed and fiord's. :[

Edited by Mjollo on January 19, 2017 6:07PM
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Vurian97 , you said that you couldn't run 8 without downtime but that 6 was the max you could run. You're pretty heavily implying that 6 can be run with no downtime. I don't think that interpretation is too litigious.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
    Options
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    Defialed wrote: »
    5 Trebs is the max for best efficiency of AP cost effectiveness since as soon as I shift through my rotation the 5th one is up exactly when I need to click it. I also set them up in a pentagon formation but have only ever done it at dragonclaw thanks to the most flat terrain in the campaign lol.

I'm a sorc so I have Lightning Form's speed-boost when running siege. That gets it to where I can make it to the 6th right after it either finished reloading or as it is reloading, dependent on terrain and fellow faction players placement of their siege.
    Options
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »
    @Vurian97 , you said that you couldn't run 8 without downtime but that 6 was the max you could run. You're pretty heavily implying that 6 can be run with no downtime. I don't think that interpretation is too litigious.

I can agree with that statement. I also find it kind of odd that others don't think they can run 6 trebs, then again, I am a Sorc so I have Lightning Form's speed increase as a benefit compared to say a Templar, Dragonknight, or Nightblade, therefore, I am able to move faster than others, so that may be why I can run 6 compared to others (Mjollo says managing 5) 1-5 ranges.

Options
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭

I can agree with that statement. I also find it kind of odd that others don't think they can run 6 trebs, then again, I am a Sorc so I have Lightning Form's speed increase as a benefit compared to say a Templar, Dragonknight, or Nightblade, therefore, I am able to move faster than others, so that may be why I can run 6 compared to others (Mjollo says managing 5) 1-5 ranges.

Like Rapids doesn't give the same speed boost. And that aside, I am still extremely skeptical.
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
    Options
  • Kazi
    Kazi
    What's the point of running 6 if the 1st will be ready after you shoot the 4th or 5th?
    Options
  • Just_call_me_Cola
    Just_call_me_Cola
    ✭✭✭
    Down here in black water is my way or the highway.
    Kazi wrote: »
    What's the point of running 6 if the 1st will be ready after you shoot the 4th or 5th?

Why run any of seige when other people will do it for you. I just hang out with @Vurian97 and suddenly your 3 to 1 for seige to players . May or may not be efficient yet to be determined but AP effective.....For one
    Edited by Just_call_me_Cola on January 19, 2017 6:32PM
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Vurian97 , like we said: if you can film yourself running 6 with no downtime you get 100k gold. Should be easy.

You're acting like everyone here hasn't had major expedition before.
    Options
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Major + Minor Expedition + Fiord's = the ONLY way to run!
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
    Options
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    @Vurian97 , like we said: if you can film yourself running 6 with no downtime you get 100k gold. Should be easy.

No, you all are the ones acting like people havn't. Running 6 is a simple task however you all keep insisting it is not. There are multiple people who did it back in my days of EP. That is where I learned to do it at.

Also, what do I need the gold for? I'm a PvPer. I only do PvP, gold benefits me in no way.
    Options
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
    Options
  • PemPem
    PemPem
    ✭✭✭
    I will give @Just_call_me_Cola a potato if he can set up a single treb
    Options
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @PemPem ur a potato :|
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
    Options
  • PemPem
    PemPem
    ✭✭✭
    @Defialed I know :(
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Vurian97 , I'll venmo you $20.
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I also only PvP and I always need money. PvP is a poor means of making gold.
    Options
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭

I don't do crafted sets, etc. though. I just use the gear given from rewards of the worthy, unless a guildy volunteers to craft something. Let alone that, my DC toons are still part of campaign wins so they bring in a nice amount of gold from that alone.

What all do you spend your gold on? I can only assume gear, right?
    vamp_emily wrote: »

There you go. However, I do not understand why people aren't up in arms about you calling me fluffy. If I called you something they would be all about how name-calling is unacceptable and that I am so rude and that I'm the worst person in the world for it.

Well you can call me Rockstar if you want :)

Is it Rockstar Emily or just Rockstar?
    Options
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭

Yup need money to get the gear, or improve the gear you farmed, or buy the Mats to make the gear you want every few levels. I put all the campaign rewards I don't want up for sale in guild stores. Makes just enough $ to keep my gear close to my level as I go through BWB.
    Edited by DCeiver0 on January 19, 2017 7:51PM
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
    Options
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭

I don't do crafted sets, etc. though. I just use the gear given from rewards of the worthy, unless a guildy volunteers to craft something. Let alone that, my DC toons are still part of campaign wins so they bring in a nice amount of gold from that alone.

Dude! Really? You are totally missing out on soooo much potential power! Sure some of the Campaign sets are pretty good, but there is so much more out there!
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So I'm to understand @Vurian97 that you could easily do this, it would take just seconds, and you're being offered 100k gold and $20 American, but you're not gonna?

That seems reasonable, right?
    Options
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I use gold for hiring people to make hits on other people. I have a team of silent people who get 5k a kill when I put a hit out. It's my RP.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
    Options
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    DCeiver0 wrote: »

Dude! Really? You are totally missing out on soooo much potential power! Sure some of the Campaign sets are pretty good, but there is so much more out there!

I'm a full-time PvPer. I didn't join the game to do Crafting or PvE. I dedicate my time to PvP strictly, it is why people see me in Cyrodiil so much.
    So I'm to understand @Vurian97 that you could easily do this, it would take just seconds, and you're being offered 100k gold and $20 American, but you're not gonna?

That seems reasonable, right?

I don't need money. Let alone that, there is no need to prove that running 6 siege with no downtime is possible. If I know it is and have had people witness it in the past, what is there to prove? I would be proving it to people that in the scheme of life, matter to me in no aspect other than to talk to.

EDIT: That is meant in no way to offend.
    Edited by Vurian97 on January 19, 2017 8:12PM
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also, I pretty much only use crafted sets in BwB. It's too much of a pain in the butt to farm up other sets. But if someone wants to donate me purple sun jewelry in levels 34, 40, and 46 I won't complain. Also 2 pieces of light sun armor in those levels - only small pieces.
    Options
  • Just_call_me_Cola
    Just_call_me_Cola
    ✭✭✭

No, you all are the ones acting like people havn't. Running 6 is a simple task however you all keep insisting it is not. There are multiple people who did it back in my days of EP. That is where I learned to do it at.

Also, what do I need the gold for? I'm a PvPer. I only do PvP, gold benefits me in no way.

Housing is coming out soon . Have you heard?

#willseigeforpotatoe
    @PemPem
    Options
This discussion has been closed.