The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Eidetic Memory Bugs/Comments/Help

• CelticStones
    CelticStones
    ✭✭✭
    Healing Herbs of Northwest Tamriel

Any news on this? Only book I am missing from vanilla pve zones.
    Options
  • Mix
    Mix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Holger30

Lord Vivec's Questions are in the tomb where you did the quest in the room where you summon the ancestor on one of the altar things.
    Options
  • Sounomi
    Sounomi
    ✭✭✭
    Poked around on the PTS again during maint and still can't find these:
    KIDNAPPING!
    Shipyard Workers, Take Warning!
    Letter to Baloth Bloodtusk

Memo to Captain Siro is also still bugged. :/
    Options
  • pelle412
    pelle412
    ✭✭✭✭
    The spreadsheet says Barilzar's Hirelings can be found in his tower after quest but it's not there. You can't access the second half of the tower though as the option to open the door is greyed out. You can only enter the room with the dwarven crystal machine.

I am also unable to locate Magister Otheri's Research Journal (after the quest) in the building he appears during the quest.
    Options
  • Mix
    Mix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    pelle412 wrote: »
    The spreadsheet says Barilzar's Hirelings can be found in his tower after quest but it's not there. You can't access the second half of the tower though as the option to open the door is greyed out. You can only enter the room with the dwarven crystal machine.

I am also unable to locate Magister Otheri's Research Journal (after the quest) in the building he appears during the quest.

@pelle412 Barilzar's Hirelings is present in his tower (the main room) on the PTS - not on Live.

I will check to see if the Journal is also fixed or not on the PTS.
    Options
  • Mix
    Mix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @destroyer9000 is looking for these books (copied from other thread)
    Here is the list of books:
    1. In Auridon book "The Warrior's Blade". I do not remember the quest, but it is located in dungeon in Torrinaan ruin. And i have made quest in it and dungeon is locked.
    2. In Estmarsh note "Snowmead's Missive" in quest "Labore dispute" - it dissapears after i did quest. And letter "Orders to Halskar" in quest "Blindsided" - it is in the building, i can't get in.
    3. In Gold Coast note "Sweetrole recipients" in quest "The Sweetrole Killer" (I choose to kill her and do not get the note)
    4. In Alikr's Desert note "KIDNAPPING!" I can't find it, but it should be in Sentinnel =(
    5. In Shadowfen note "Eyes of the Queen only" quest in Stormhold. Note in dungeon i can't get in.
    6. In Deshaan in location "Obsidian Gorge" there are two letters "House Hlaalu Merchant Camp" and "Valyia's Cargo Manifest" - they were in quest, but now i can't find them.

and my reply (so I can edit as I look for these or you all can help if you know off-hand where to find!)
    • The Warrior's Blade: There are lorebooks at Torinaan after the quest that are placed around the area. Not all are interactable on Live, but seem to be fixed on the PTS. I will check on this specific one.
    • Snowmead's Missive: the PTS 3.2.0 notes say this is fixed but I can't find it on the PTS yet...
    • Orders to Halskar in quest "Blindsided" I haven't seen this one reported before
    • Sweetroll recipients: haven't seen this one reported
    • KIDNAPPING!: the PTS 3.2.0 notes say this is fixed but I can't find it on the PTS yet...
    • Eyes of the Queen Only: the "dungeon" is actually the Fighter's guild hall and the letter is on the table to the left after you go down the stairs
    • House Hlaalu Merchant Camp: haven't seen this one reported before
    • Valyia's Cargo Manifest: this is fixed on the 3.2.0 PTS, on Live it is currently phased out once you complete the quest
    Options
  • destroyer9000
    destroyer9000
    Soul Shriven
    Mix wrote: »
    Here is the list of books:
    1. In Auridon book "The Warrior's Blade". I do not remember the quest, but it is located in dungeon in Torrinaan ruin. And i have made quest in it and dungeon is locked.
    2. In Estmarsh note "Snowmead's Missive" in quest "Labore dispute" - it dissapears after i did quest. And letter "Orders to Halskar" in quest "Blindsided" - it is in the building, i can't get in.
    3. In Gold Coast note "Sweetrole recipients" in quest "The Sweetrole Killer" (I choose to kill her and do not get the note)
    4. In Alikr's Desert note "KIDNAPPING!" I can't find it, but it should be in Sentinnel =(
    5. In Shadowfen note "Eyes of the Queen only" quest in Stormhold. Note in dungeon i can't get in.
    6. In Deshaan in location "Obsidian Gorge" there are two letters "House Hlaalu Merchant Camp" and "Valyia's Cargo Manifest" - they were in quest, but now i can't find them.

and my reply (so I can edit as I look for these or you all can help if you know off-hand where to find!)
    • The Warrior's Blade: There are lorebooks at Torinaan after the quest that are placed around the area. Not all are interactable on Live, but seem to be fixed on the PTS. I will check on this specific one.
    • Snowmead's Missive: the PTS 3.2.0 notes say this is fixed but I can't find it on the PTS yet...
    • Orders to Halskar in quest "Blindsided" I haven't seen this one reported before
    • Sweetroll recipients: haven't seen this one reported
    • KIDNAPPING!: the PTS 3.2.0 notes say this is fixed but I can't find it on the PTS yet...
    • Eyes of the Queen Only: the "dungeon" is actually the Fighter's guild hall and the letter is on the table to the left after you go down the stairs
    • House Hlaalu Merchant Camp: haven't seen this one reported before
    • Valyia's Cargo Manifest: this is fixed on the 3.2.0 PTS, on Live it is currently phased out once you complete the quest

Eyes of the Queen Only - found it, but i search it about 3-4 month ago and it is was not there, or maybe i'm wrong.
    Other can't find. I'll wait rof patch and cheсk.
    Thank's a lot!
    Options
  • Jekerl
    Jekerl
    mod
    Thank you for the continued reports. We wanted to take the time to respond to some of the latest replies on this thread.
    Regarding “Healing Herbs of Northwest Tamriel”, we have a fix on PTS which should come out with the Clockwork City DLC patch that will make this book visible again in its original location after the quest is complete.

Regarding “Invitation to Morrowind”, a copy of this will show up in the cabin of the ship in Seyda Neen after you complete Divine Conundrum.

Regarding “KIDNAPPING!”, this book should be visible inside the Lost City of the Na-Totambu at all times as a permanent version lying on a table. The Khajiit kidnappers keep it around as a gag to taunt Paldeen.

Regarding “Shipyard Workers, Take Warning!”, there are multiple copies of this book hanging around on the Sentinel docks, but only one was set to be visible after all area quests are complete. We’ve set the others to be the same way, hopefully going Live with the Clockwork City DLC patch.

Regarding “Memo to Captain Siro”, we have a fix on PTS which should come out with the Clockwork City DLC patch that will let this book work.

Regarding “Letter to Baloth Bloodtusk”, a post-quest version of this book looks like it went out with Update 15 (Horns of the Reach) but was in a very bizarre and unintuitive spot (in Glenumbra). We’ll try to get a fix in for the Clockwork City DLC patch. The book copy will henceforth be inside the Greedy Gut in Orsinium.

Some of those Cyrodiil books also look to be difficult to access, so we’ll look into adding other copies. We’re looking into some of the other reports, though many look like false positives or things already fixed. We’ll continue to add more versions of books where relevant.

We appreciate all your hard work in hunting books down. You rock! :)
    Jeremy Sera
    Lead Content Designer
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Darkheart
    Darkheart
    ✭✭✭
    I'm still missing "A request of Relief" book.
    Returning Home to Daggerfall.
    Options
  • Shadowshire
    Shadowshire
    ✭✭✭✭
    BUGGED BOOKS 3.2.1 PTS
    • Invitation to Morrowind: my account only received this once, and it could not be banked...
    EDIT #2: The lorebook "Invitation to Morrowind" is not the same as "Morrowind Needs You". :blush: The following remarks apply to the latter document:

That message from the ZOS marketing department doesn't belong in the Eidetic Library, but it is easy to find in the game. Just look for a Lorebooks pin for it at any seaport docks, or near any "navigator" wagon. The "document" is on a bulletin board at the location. But it can be impossible to get an Interactive Prompt for it, because the player gets the prompt to speak with "Captain Jansen" nearby instead. Still, two of my characters obtained the Interactive Prompt for the Invitation document on inland bulletin boards such as the one at Rawlk'ha (Reaper's March), thus were able to read it.
    • Shipyard Workers, Take Warning!: Handbills, Posters and Decrees: 3.2.0 PTS notes say fixed but cannot locate
    If I recall correctly, at least one of my characters has read that document, which is on a post at the shipyard near Sentinel (Ali'kir Desert). However, if I recall correctly, there is a similar warning -- whether with exactly the same title -- in the vicinity of the Riften docks (The Rift), and another in the vicinity of the Wayrest docks (Stormhaven). Each one is acknowledged by the software as a different lore-book.
    • Apostle Style: Motifs: resets to 0/14 upon zoning or logging
    • Dreadhorn Style: Motifs: resets to 0/14 upon zoning or logging
    • Ebonshadow Style: Motifs: resets to 0/14 upon zoning or logging
    Are the above lore-books listed as such in the Eidetic Library? None of my characters has ever found any of those three. They have found all Style lore-books for each of the ten player-races in the game, including Imperial Style. There are also Style lore-books for the Dwemer, Ancient Elf, Barbaric, Primal, and Daedric styles, respectively. All of the other Styles are ordinarily available only as a set of 14 "motifs". However, I've also found two or three Style lore-books for such styles although I cannot recall which they were. The Ebony Style lore-book, or its respective 14 motifs, must be purchased with vouchers from Rolis Hlaalu, to whom completed Master Crafting Writs are submitted in exchange for Master Writ vouchers.
    Are the following books still bugged for those who need them? If no one replies needing these books I will remove them from our master list.
    • Conversion Status - read during quest
    • Firuth's Writ of Endorsement
    • Irgnar's Journal - read during quest
    • Letter from a Prison Guard
    • Letter from the Governor - read during quest
    • No Reason to Worry
    • Red Exile Instructions - read during quest
    Personally, I don't recognize any of the lore-books listed above by name. Perhaps we need to include location in referring to them?
    • Gamwyn's Journal - read during quest
    • Healing Herbs of Northwest Tamriel
    • Invitation to Morrowind
    If I recall correctly, currently at least one of my four characters has read one or more of those three lore-books.
    This is an on-going effort to make certain that all books listed in the Eidetic Memory are accessible to all characters, so that 100% completion of the Eidetic Memory may be obtained (between DLCs and Chapters of course!)
    Perfectionist much? :wink: Granted, I know that I am one, a trait passed-on by my father. It is why my sister is an accountant.
    There are a few problems that arise that cause books to become inaccessible:
    1. They exist inside an area only accessible while the character has the quest. Reading these is not a requirement on the quest.
    2. They are a quest item, they may start the quest and/or be read during the quest, but after the quest they have no location in the world. Some of these MUST be read in the quest inventory while on the quest in order to register.
    3. Phasing. Some areas in the world change as the character progresses the story in the area and some books are only seen before the story is done.
    4. Alliance restricted (this applies to a very few books that only exist within the alliance bases in Cyrodiil)
    5. Other
    Should I suppose that "Other" includes numerous lore-books listed in the Eidetic Library, and for which a pin is shown on the map by the Lorebooks add-on, but, as far as I can determine, simply do not exist at all?
    Players Helping Players: Found Books!
    • Mauloch, Orc-Father: Lore and Culture: inside Abamath Ruins, Malabal Tor; also found on IC bookshelves
    Currently, that lore-book is inside the ruins. But your character cannot enter the Abamath Ruins after completing the quest. The lore-book does not appear anywhere near the entrance/exit after the quest is completed.
    Happy Book Hunting All!
    Thank-you for maintaining the search list and posting the information to this discussion.

EDIT #1: to correct grammar and to clarify obtaining the Ebony crafting style.
    Edited by Shadowshire on October 7, 2017 2:25AM
    --- Shadowshire .......... ESO Plus on PC NA with Windows 7 Pro SP1

nil carborundum illegitimi
    Options
  • Mix
    Mix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jekerl wrote: »
    Thank you for the continued reports. We wanted to take the time to respond to some of the latest replies on this thread.

We appreciate all your hard work in hunting books down. You rock! :)

Awesome! Thanks for the response @Jekerl :smiley:

@Shadowshire I have updated the Bugged list for items that are on the PTS right now and not on Live, since I remove the books that are fixed on the PTS as well. This is why I tag the very top of the post with the Update/Patch for which the post is updated to. I do double check my spreadsheet Fixed lists once the updates go Live just in case, but majority of the time the fixes on the PTS make it Live :smiley:
    Edited by Mix on September 29, 2017 12:49PM
    Options
  • Shadowshire
    Shadowshire
    ✭✭✭✭
    Eyes of the Queen Only - found it, but i search it about 3-4 month ago and it is was not there, or maybe i'm wrong.
    Other can't find. I'll wait for patch and cheсk.
    Thanks a lot!
    You're not wrong. "Eyes of the Queen Only" was never available in Stormhaven (Shadowfen) regardless of any quest, until after the Horns of the Reach patch, if I recall correctly. Its previous location was inside of a wall, now it is on a table next to the wall. now it is apparently on a table in front of the local commander of the guard in the Fighters Guild. Frankly, I didn't see the document there, but an Interactive Prompt was shown when my character stopped moving while I decided where to move the character next.

Edited by Shadowshire on October 7, 2017 2:31AM

Options
  • efster
    efster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Letter from a Prison Guard continues to be bugged for me. It was originally inside Fharun Prison (Wrothgar), but the well used for access during the quest is not accessible, and the exit door in the keep doesn't work as an entrance, either. I've looked all around the stronghold (including inside and outside the Malacath sanctuary) and Bazrag's new Orsinium digs, but the letter is not there on the PTS (or Live, obviously).
    AD is the best looking faction. I don't make the rules, I just enforce them.
    Options
  • wolf2017
    wolf2017
    ✭✭
    Jekerl wrote: »

Thanks @Jekerl !

Let's go on live server to get "Letter to Baloth Bloodtusk” in the designated area !

@Ayantir Any report from your addon where that book can be ? No One accidentally found the "very bizarre and unintuitive spot" ?
    Edited by wolf2017 on October 2, 2017 5:27PM
    Regards

WFX
    Options
  • Holger30
    Holger30
    ✭✭✭
    Invitation to Morrowind I cant find.
    At the boards I onl ycan find the book "Morrowind needs you!"
    Options
  • Aelina_Toulene
    Has anyone found the copy of KIDNAPPING! Jekerl listed? 'Cause I haven't been able to. There are tables with books on them, but they're apparently only readable to the cat-people who live there. And the Redguards being taunted. Not to those of us who have to rely on a book being clickable.

Please correct me if I'm wrong. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong place. Or selectively blind.
    Options
  • Shadowshire
    Shadowshire
    ✭✭✭✭

If I recall correctly, "Healing Herbs of Northwest Tamriel" now appears in the same location that it does during the quest after the quest is completed. It doesn't appear there until the player's character obtains the quest, but it remains if the character did not find and read it during the quest. (I doubt that any other player characters will be able to see it unless either they have the quest or have completed the quest.) The location is slightly north of east from the tower where the military commander offers the quest.

Your claim that this is the only book missing from vanilla PVE zones is unbelievable. For example, how did you read the six or so Eidetic Library lore-books that are supposedly available during the Marbruk (Greenshade) quest "The Artisan"?? In my experience, they are not available during the quest, and are in an inaccessible location before, during, and afterward. Perhaps your character did the quest before ZOS made them all inacessible, by putting them into a room in the bank which has a locked door made of bars. It cannot be opened. No one can read them.

Options
  • Shadowshire
    Shadowshire
    ✭✭✭✭
    Holger30 wrote: »
    If you read my original reply, then please disregard those remarks.

Any player character can find "Morrowind Needs You" on various and sundry bulletin boards, at least one in every zone. Getting an Interactive Prompt for one is impossible at many sites where the software displays only an Interactive Prompt for Captain Jansen instead. :neutral: But, if you can put the reticule (crosshairs) on the bulletin board from behind it -- or sometimes on it from the front -- the software should display the I.P. so that your character can read it.

EDIT (for clarity): as far as I know, "Invitation to Morrowind" was attached to an e-mail message from ZOS. The player could read the attachment, of course, but the only way for a character to read it was to transfer it to the bags of a character that accessed the e-mail UI while "Invitation to Morrowind" was present. So only one character received it as an item which they could subsequently read. However, reading the message supposedly applied "account wide", so that if one player character reads it, then its entry in the Eidetic Library should show it as read for each and every existing character on that account at the time.

Personally, I have not confirmed whether that is the case, and I suspect that it isn't. Regardless, only one of my characters has had it in his bags where he could read it and obtain credit for doing so. The detached document is in the Miscellaneous category, not a Quest Item, on the Inventory UI.

Edited by Shadowshire on October 7, 2017 2:38AM

Options
  • DanaeldeWitz
    DanaeldeWitz
    ✭✭

In PTS 3.2.2 patch notes : "A copy of the "Invitation to Morrowind" book is now inside the cabin of the boat on the Seyda Neen dock after you complete the Divine Conundrum quest."
    Options
  • CelticStones
    CelticStones
    ✭✭✭

If I recall correctly, "Healing Herbs of Northwest Tamriel" now appears in the same location that it does during the quest after the quest is completed. It doesn't appear there until the player's character obtains the quest, but it remains if the character did not find and read it during the quest. (I doubt that any other player characters will be able to see it unless either they have the quest or have completed the quest.) The location is slightly north of east from the tower where the military commander offers the quest.

Your claim that this is the only book missing from vanilla PVE zones is unbelievable. For example, how did you read the six or so Eidetic Library lore-books that are supposedly available during the Marbruk (Greenshade) quest "The Artisan"?? In my experience, they are not available during the quest, and are in an inaccessible location before, during, and afterward. Perhaps your character did the quest before ZOS made them all inacessible, by putting them into a room in the bank which has a locked door made of bars. It cannot be opened. No one can read them.

I dont care what you believe ;) If ZOS have decided to fix Healing herbs of Tamriel , doesnt that prove that there was a problem? Seems they know more than you. I am using the lorebook addon as my guide to books not found, and the ONLY book I am missing from the basic Pve zones that shows up as missing on my first character is the one I mentioned, and ZOS have fixed it. I read this book for the quest 2 1/2 years ago, approx, and it is not showing in eidetic mem, and is still showing as unread by the addon. If you would like to do some research, 4 people in this thread have also asked for this to be fixed. And just to add insult to injury, I double checked in game, all the books inside the bank in Marbruk are completed and read by the same alt :P 5 clues and one note I believe. (plus one shalidor book). I am at 3303 books read. Still have a few in crags, cyro, IC and a few in trials to collect.
    Edited by CelticStones on October 3, 2017 1:20PM
    Options
  • Holger30
    Holger30
    ✭✭✭

In PTS 3.2.2 patch notes : "A copy of the "Invitation to Morrowind" book is now inside the cabin of the boat on the Seyda Neen dock after you complete the Divine Conundrum quest."

The Ship wich you need to drive to the Island?
    Options
  • Massa2034
    Massa2034
    ✭✭
    That's the books list i can't have access after i done quest.

Orders to Halskar
    Captain Black Sword's
    Valia's Cargo Manifest
    Adainaz' Journal (nDSC2 done, no journal near skeletons)
    Plea to Maximinus
    Snowmead's Missive
    A Plea for the Elder Scrolls
    Memo to Captain Siro
    A Less Rude Song
    The Year 2920, Vol. 27 [IC ramdom?]

And then books from Pact and Alliance base in Cyrodil ( Please do somethin for that too...)

Vvardenfell
    -
    Letter to Savarak
    Black Snails Shipping Notice
    Freshly Penned Note
    Sun-in-Shadow's To Do List
    Page from Sun-in-Shadow's Journal
    Pierced Note
    Honored Ancestors
    Lord Vivec's Questions
    Edited by Massa2034 on October 23, 2017 10:34AM
    Options
  • Shadowshire
    Shadowshire
    ✭✭✭✭

I dont care what you believe ;) If ZOS have decided to fix Healing herbs of Tamriel , doesnt that prove that there was a problem? Seems they know more than you.
    On the face of it, ZOS found a problem, whether it is a problem that everyone who plays the game discovers. As a retired programmer, I can tell you that it is entirely possible for a flaw in the software to become evident to one or more of its users, but never become evident to other users. That is why "It works for me." is usually meaningless as a reply to a bug report even if the reply is true.

What I'm saying is that, with regard to both "Healing Herbs of Tamriel" and the lore-books allegedly available during the quest in Marbruk, "The Artisan", neither one of us is necessarily wrong. And each of us can be right.

In my experience, the Lorebooks add-on displays pins for numerous lore-books that are either (1) not in the location shown by the pin, or (2) don't exist in the zone, or perhaps even in the game, regardless of whether such lore-books are listed in Shalidor's Library or in the Eidetic Memory Library. If a player's character cannot find such a lore-book, or cannot obtain an Interactive Prompt for it, then the lore-book does not exist, at least not at that time (in that "instance").

With regard to Shalidor's Library, the ZOS developers addressed the problem by placing the same lore-book in multiple locations. When a player character doesn't find the book in a location shown by one add-on pin, ordinarily the character will find it at one of the other locations shown by their respective add-on pins. The fact that the ZOS remedy evidently suffices is proof that something is wrong with the game software and/or there is corruption of the data in the database that it uses.

However, Eidetic Library lore-books are far more numerous. The evident problems are also more numerous and it is likely that many cannot be easily or quickly resolved. A few that are shown by a Lorebooks pin are not listed in the Eidetic Library, but the vast majority for which no lore-book is present at the Lorebooks pin are listed in the Eidetic Library. Which implies that either (1) there is an error in the Lorebooks database, or in the source code that accesses its database, or (2) there is an error in the game host's Eidetic Library data, or in the host software that accesses its database.

All things considered, it is not surprising that the Eidetic Library has entries for lore-books that do not actually appear in the game for every player and/or for every player character, on both of the respective megaservers.

As far as I know, Ayantir's Lorebooks data has been compiled solely from reports by players on the EU megaserver. There is no guarantee that the host software on the EU megaserver and the database that it uses are identical to the host software on the NA megaserver and the database that it uses.

Edited by Shadowshire on October 4, 2017 11:27PM

Options
  • CelticStones
    CelticStones
    ✭✭✭

I dont care what you believe ;) If ZOS have decided to fix Healing herbs of Tamriel , doesnt that prove that there was a problem? Seems they know more than you.
    On the face of it, ZOS found a problem, whether it is a problem that everyone who plays the game discovers. As a retired programmer, I can tell you that it is entirely possible for a flaw in the software to become evident to one or more of its users, but never become evident to other users. That is why "It works for me." is usually meaningless as a reply to a bug report even if the reply is true.

What I'm saying is that, with regard to both "Healing Herbs of Tamriel" and the lore-books allegedly available during the quest in Marbruk, "The Artisan", neither one of us is necessarily wrong. And each of us can be right.

As previously stated, it doesn't matter what you believe, the facts prove you wrong in both cases. Not a biggee and time to move on.
    Options
  • Ayantir
    Ayantir
    ✭✭✭✭
    EU & NA servers are same, absolutly same.

If Lorebooks show that an Eidetic Book is at a place and you don't see book, it's because :

- Book is in a phased place. There is phases EVERYWHERE. Some place can host 3 or 4 phases depending on location. I try to grab the Quest Data of a book, but there is a lot of books we can't have this data automatically. Guilty is often a quest not yet or already done. In order to fix this ZOS need to check what quest could be related to this book and check if every phase this quest generates contains the book. This is the top issue of completionists here, because we didn't saw the book or it was buggy

- Book is above you, or under you. Main issue is that some caves & dungeons exists and ZOS don't flag small dungeons as dungeons. And sometimes, ZOS don't flag BIG dungeons as dungeons. Completionists should have that experience of those places. I have personally searched for a complete year 3 books in Auridon which were in a giant cave.

- Book has been moved by ZOS. Database has been wiped for HoTR DLC, so this can't happen now. But with Clockwork City patch, some book may move.

- People are blind. That's what ZOS calls politely "false positives" :smiley: 95%+ of my reports are false positives. I've disabled Eidetic reports since long time because it was a huge waste of time for me. I guess that's the same for ZOS.

It's possible that Shalidor's books were originally put in 4 locations due to that phasing issue identified since beta, it's also possible that they suffers the same phasing issues than their eidetic cousins, we'll never know.
    Obsessive Compulsive Elder Scrolls addons Coder
    A Few millions downloads of ESO addons now.
    Master crafter on my main char since release. All tradeskills, recipes \o/, researchs (since long), 35 styles known
    My little french Guild: Cercle de l'Eveil
    Options
  • Ayantir
    Ayantir
    ✭✭✭✭
    A Plea for the Elder Scrolls in Mnem temple in Cyrodiil is still bugged (on pts)

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

@Mix : Captain Black Sword's Journal is available (very easy to find).

Edited by Ayantir on October 6, 2017 7:04PM
    Master crafter on my main char since release. All tradeskills, recipes \o/, researchs (since long), 35 styles known
    Options
  • Ayantir
    Ayantir
    ✭✭✭✭
    A copy of the "Invitation to Morrowind" book is now inside the cabin of the boat on the Seyda Neen dock after you complete the Divine Conundrum quest.

> Didn't found it.

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Edited by Ayantir on October 6, 2017 7:43PM
    Options
  • Ayantir
    Ayantir
    ✭✭✭✭
    And Memo to Captain Siro is OK too. @Mix
    Options
  • Shadowshire
    Shadowshire
    ✭✭✭✭

As previously stated, it doesn't matter what you believe, the facts prove you wrong in both cases. Not a biggee and time to move on.
    Please re-read what I wrote. There are no facts that prove either that I am wrong, or that you are correct. What is disclosed in our respective remarks is that we have different experiences with the game software in the course of play.

What this entire forum discussion also really shows is that the ZOS managers, whether also the ZOS developers, don't care very much at all whether the game software has any integrity. Evidently, they don't care whether anyone can possibly find and read every "lorebook" that is allegedly present in the game. Anyone who believes that they have read them all, or that they can do that, is evidently deluding themselves. The best anyone can do is to find and read each and every lorebook which the game software enables them to find and read. Period.

Options
  • Daeymon
    Daeymon
    ✭✭
    Lord Vivec's Questions are in the tomb where you did the quest in the room where you summon the ancestor on one of the altar things.

I went to that location and still cannot find a post-quest location of Lord Vivec's Questions. Does it currently have one?
    Options