Maintenance for the week of June 24:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 24

Eidetic Memory Bugs/Comments/Help

• Peppo_Lives
    Peppo_Lives
    ✭✭✭
    @Mix @thawks
    I found an alternate source for the book: Mysteries And Clues >> Honored Ancestors...
    The Furnishing VELOTHI PODIUM OF RECITATION sold by luxury furnishing vendor in coldharbour this week (08/19/2017) has the book incorporated :D
    zos should try harder in fixing those books :/
    PC-EU - Eidetic Memory / Codex / Recipes Collector - 60K+ Achievement Points
    Options
  • Holger30
    Holger30
    ✭✭✭
    Honored Ancestors

You can read this book, at the Velothi Podium.
    This thing can you buy at Coldharbour, Luxury Merchant.
    Options
  • Holger30
    Holger30
    ✭✭✭
    Misteries and Clues, Very old Note.
    The book can you find at the Veloth Ancestral Tomb.
    You need the Quest or another guy with this Quest.
    Options
  • DanaeldeWitz
    DanaeldeWitz
    ✭✭
    "A Guide to Dwemer Mega-Structures" is in Gnisis Egg Mine, x=89 y=36 (near the big machine)
    Edited by DanaeldeWitz on August 19, 2017 9:39PM
    Options
  • Kyoma
    Kyoma
    ✭✭✭
    "A Guide to Dwemer Mega-Structures" is in Gnisis Egg Mine, x=89 y=36 (near the big machine)
    Sadly this is only during the quest. It isn't there if you return after completing it. :(

Will I be able to forget all the wounds that pierce my flesh?
    You and your childish justice. I'll rip it to pieces.
    Come on, it's showtime. A rain of blood like a volcano
    And now I'll blow all of you and you and you...
    All to tiny pieces. All to tiny pieces.
    Options
  • Holger30
    Holger30
    ✭✭✭
    Kyoma wrote: »
    Sadly this is only during the quest. It isn't there if you return after completing it. :(

This book you can buy in the Crown Store, the Dwemer Pack contains the book.
    Options
  • Rainchii
    Rainchii
    ✭✭
    Can anyone point me in the right direction for Arowende's Diary, Page 23 and Arowende's Diary, Page 26?

I've entered the exit of Zalkin-Sul Egg Mine, but cannot find them there, I can't even access past this point as the 'Chamber' won't allow me to pass through it to which I think the books are past here. Some of you have been saying you've gotten the books without other people with the quests. How?
    Options
  • VolvoXX
    VolvoXX
    ✭✭✭
    Rainchii wrote: »
    Can anyone point me in the right direction for Arowende's Diary, Page 23 and Arowende's Diary, Page 26??

Enter the mine from the "lower" exit side, not the "upper" entrance, then use the connection of the mine to Mzanchend and just make your way through it, books will be easy to spot. http://imgur.com/iU9R7VI

PC (EU) | DC
    Legio Mortuum
    Options
  • Rainchii
    Rainchii
    ✭✭
    @VolvoXX

:D Thank you so much! Those two books were the last two I could get until the rest are fixed.
    Options
  • DanaeldeWitz
    DanaeldeWitz
    ✭✭

You can enter in the Gnisis mine even if you have done the quest. It's open !

Edited by DanaeldeWitz on August 20, 2017 5:26AM
    Options
  • Kyoma
    Kyoma
    ✭✭✭

I know but the book isn't there anymore. :(
    Options
  • Qyrk
    Qyrk
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It's showing on mine post quest
    Options
  • Kyoma
    Kyoma
    ✭✭✭
    Qyrk wrote: »

It's showing on mine post quest
    Ahhh lol, it was there but was either completely invisible or somehow inside the small anvil right of the big device.
    Options
  • wolf2017
    wolf2017
    ✭✭
    Uzzgrock wrote: »

Hearts and Flowers:
    My Dearest Love - Vvardenfell Daily: Unsettled Syndicate

Houses, Shops and Trade:
    Molag Mar Tax Records - Vvardenfell Daily: Tax Deduction
    Sadrith Mora Tax Records - Vvardenfell Daily: Tax Deduction
    Vos Tax Records - Vvardenfell Daily: Tax Deduction

Research Note's:
    Proven Moon Sugar Fertilization Techniques - Vvardenfell Daily: Planting Misinformation
    Recommended Methods of Moon Sugar Cultivation - Vvardenfell Daily: Planting Misinformation

The quests giver is "Traylan Omoril" in Hall of justice, vivec city

Important thing to note :
    You need to open the tax records from your inventory during quest once you collected them
    Same thing for Planting Misinformation, you can read books from inventory before placing them in the delve
    Regards

WFX
    Options
  • Kyoma
    Kyoma
    ✭✭✭
    Looking for location of Improvised Memorial & Defiant Graffiti in Bloodroot Forge. I tried searching the whole place but couldn't find em, I really hope they weren't quest items which I had to read from my inventory.... :(
    Options
  • Uzzgrock
    Uzzgrock
    ✭✭✭
    @Kyoma
    Worry not, they're not quest items. Just hard to spot. They do glow, but they're gray, and not the bright yellow.

Defiant Graffiti is a glowing piece of wall on the right side of the path just before you attack the first two fire shalks. It is on the wall, at eye level, not the type of place you would look for lorebooks, so easy to miss.

Improvised Memorial is a small piece of stone quite well hidden further in the dungeon, also on the right side of the path. At least it's on the floor, but still fairly hard to spot because of the bushes, and grass.
    Edited by Uzzgrock on August 20, 2017 3:54PM
    Options
  • Kyoma
    Kyoma
    ✭✭✭
    Uzzgrock wrote: »
    @Kyoma
    Worry not, they're not quest items. Just hard to spot. They do glow, but they're gray, and not the bright yellow.

Defiant Graffiti is a glowing piece of wall on the right side of the path just before you attack the first two fire shalks. It is on the wall, at eye level, not the type of place you would look for lorebooks, so easy to miss.

Improvised Memorial is a small piece of stone quite well hidden further in the dungeon, also on the right side of the path. At least it's on the floor, but still fairly hard to spot because of the bushes, and grass.
    Awesome thanks, I know where to look now next time I go in. :)

Options
  • wolf2017
    wolf2017
    ✭✭

@Kyoma
    Hi Kyoma
    We have shared some daily quests today to get the books :smiley:

For those who have the same trouble for that book here are coords and screenshot
    89.10 x 36.32
    yGFY2CJ.jpg
    Edited by wolf2017 on August 20, 2017 6:32PM
    Regards

WFX
    Options
  • OtisMiller
    OtisMiller
    ✭✭✭
    How do you get to Firemoth Island in Vvardenfell after you've done "Breaking the Fog" quest?
    Options
  • wolf2017
    wolf2017
    ✭✭
    OtisMiller wrote: »
    How do you get to Firemoth Island in Vvardenfell after you've done "Breaking the Fog" quest?

@OtisMiller
    Go to Seyda Neen, find the boat named "The WindStorm" (South of the docks)
    Regards

WFX
    Options
  • thawks
    thawks
    ✭✭✭
    OtisMiller wrote: »

Interact with the wheel of the ship in Seyda Neen.
    Options
  • OtisMiller
    OtisMiller
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you kindly!
    Options
  • Kyoma
    Kyoma
    ✭✭✭
    wolf2017 wrote: »

@Kyoma
    Hi Kyoma
    We have shared some daily quests today to get the books :smiley:

For those who have the same trouble for that book here are coords and screenshot
    89.10 x 36.32
    yGFY2CJ.jpg
    Yea I ended up finding while randomly looking around near that anvil, for some reason it was invisible for me :S

Options
  • evedgebah
    evedgebah
    ✭✭✭
    Pierced Note vanishes even if you get back into the house by grouping with someone on the quest.
    Options
  • Holger30
    Holger30
    ✭✭✭
    With my Second Char I cant find the Letter "Evacuation Order" in Shadowfen.
    Actually the Order should find in the Tower.

And "Orders to Halskar" Eastmarch Morvunskar
    Edited by Holger30 on August 21, 2017 4:51PM
    Options
  • evedgebah
    evedgebah
    ✭✭✭
    Magister Otheri's Research Journal is not anywhere to be found after it's quest (Magister Makes a Move)
    Options
  • Neeno
    Neeno
    ✭✭
    Hello, I've finished all quests in VVardenfell and those are the 9 books i'm still missing there, so can you confirm if they are still bugged or can be obtained somehow,

Very Old Note Mysteries & Clues

Honored Ancestors Mysteries & Clues

My Dearest Love Hearts & Flowers

Pierced Note Mysteries & Clues

Sun-in-Shadow's To Do List Mysteries & Clues

Page from Sun-in-Shadow's Journal Personal Journals

Black Snails Shipping Notice Mysteries & Clues

Letter to Savarak Mysteries & Clues

Freshly Penned Note Mysteries & Clues
    Edited by Neeno on August 24, 2017 6:30PM
    Options
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    If anyone of you found some of these books, please drop my name below with location of the book, ty <3

Diaries and Logs:
    - Captain's Black Sword Journal (should be in Bangkorai/Blackheart Haven, book never found by anyone, probably does not exist)

Hearts and Flowers:
    - Letter to Sonya (book not available after the quest)
    VDsEI33.jpg

Houses, Shops and Trade:
    - Valyia's Cargro Manifest (book not available after the quest)
    Q785uOR.jpg

Military Orders and Reports:
    - Memo to Captain Siro (Crimson Cove, not able to interact with because of "target is out of range" bug.)
    l3qaLG2.jpg
    - Orders to Halskar (can't enter the building after the quest and grab the book)
    RnbOlCt.jpg
    - a lot of books in other's alliances gates which obviously I'm not able to enter.
    kjY9d2t.jpg
    Fl5AsWL.jpg

Mysteries and Clues:
    - Letter to Savarak (book not available after the quest)
    - Black Snails Shipping Notice (book not available after the quest)
    - Freshly Plenned Note (book not available after the quest)
    - Pierced Note (can't enter the building in Balmora after the quest and grab the book)
    - Sun-In-Shadow's To Do List (couldn't find anywhere)
    - Very Old Note (after quest locked inside room behind hidden entrance in Veloth Ancestral Tomb, I've managed to pass this "fake wall" with shadow image on my nightblade and get inside this room, but then I had another perma locked door so couldn't grab the book)
    GeaONoH.jpg
    rqfh3IP.jpg

Notes and Memos:
    - A Plea for Elder Scrolls (probably does not exist)
    - Plea to Maximus (probably does not exist)

Personal Journals:
    - Page from Sun-In-Shadow's Journal (couldn't find anywhere)

Research Notes:
    - Adainaz's Journal (should be in Darkshade Caverns but it's not, probably does not exist)

Rituals and Revelations:
    - The Daedric Flame (I've tried multiple times to find a way to this book after completing all quests there, I'm always ending in the same room with Molag Bal statue, which I'm not able to leave later)
    XxgzLmc.jpg

Vvardenfell Volumes:
    - Barilzar's Hirelings (can't find anywhere after completing all quests related to this NPC)
    - Magister's Otheri Research Notes (should be in Tel Naga, can't find this book after completing all quests there)

Words of the Poets:
    - Less Rude Song (probably does not exist)
    - Lord Vivec's Questions (can't find anywhere)

Wrothgar Writings:
    - Letter from a Prison Guard (inside Fharun Prison, during the quest you need to enter this place by using a well, after quest I'm not able to go back to this prison again using this method and grab the book)
    Options
  • thawks
    thawks
    ✭✭✭
    @Neeno My Dearest Love is found during Unsettled Syndicate, one of Traylan Omoril's repeatable daily quests.

@Astrid_V I believe all books found by the Alliance Gates also have alternate locations behind the Scroll Gates. Check the nearby environment, under bridges and the like. There are also three different versions of A Plea for the Elder Scrolls, but the only one I've had trouble with is the AD version found in the Temple of Mnem, as it seems to drop through its pedestal and cannot be read... Except sometimes if you leave the scroll temple and come back it appears as normal, and works just fine. No idea what causes this.
    Options
  • FWSWBN
    FWSWBN
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi,

I found a book in reapers march in the city dune.
    The book is glowing, I cant click it (there is no quest or something else that this book can be activated)

here 2 screenshots

33j4sgqb.jpg

and

ltaih6op.jpg

sorry...its german because I use the german client.

I hope you or someone else knows anything about this book....its my last book there all others I get.
    Signatur? brauche ich nicht ^^
    Options