The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Shameful Metoer cheats from a top EP guild NA Trueflame

• Mako1132
    Mako1132
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DaveMoeDee wrote: »
    Mako1132 wrote: »
    I can see both sides of this argument.

ZOS side: what those cheaters did ruined the enjoyment of many players and violated terms. Not only that, it also hurt the reputation of the game and now everyone knows what program they can use to cheat. I have found myself tempted to give it a try in some PvE. (Especially after seeing so may people's vMA builds that suggest to do it using Maelstrom arena weapons. So, my build should include time travel?)

Cheater side: cheating issues only get attention when they have a major, obvious impact on the game and lot's of people are currently getting away with hard to prove cheating. ZOS might have been thinking that it is too expensive to fix the cheating situation and the ult spammers felt that the game was being ruined by the subtle cheaters so they decided to make it that ZOS was forced to deal with the problem. At the very least, maybe they would pay more attention to reports about people doing seemingly impossible things.

Sorry my good man, but cheating is an issue because the chump behind the keyboard makes the decision to cheat.

ESO could have all the holes in its code to allow cheating. if 100% of its player base did not cheat because THE PLAYER THEMSELVES made the choice not to cheat, well then, cheating wouldn't be an issue.

This is a poor argument.

If my credit card number gets stolen because a company gets hacked, the company doesn't share the blame for not securing their system?

There are going to be hackers are there are going to be cheaters. Companies needs to spend money to decrease their risk, regardless of their industry. They try to balance the costs of security with their perception of the chance that they get compromised. There is always a way to improve security, but it requires money, overhead, and restrictions. These impact usability and cost. It is fair to critique a company if you think they neglected risk management for bigger margins.

Personally, I am willing to accept some level of exploits over even worse performance, but I am not a competitive gamer.

So, yes, cheating is a problem because people choose to cheat. It is also a problem because developers leave vulnerabilities. Fix either side of that equation and we have no cheating. Unfortunately, we know that there will always be cheaters and we know that there will always be vulnerabilities. So companies are forced to make judgment calls on how much attention to focus on vulnerabilities while remaining profitable.

What he's saying is, the company didn't make the person do what they did by being vulnerable. There's something wrong with the person. Would your reaction to your scenario be "Well my bank deserved it because they didn't protect their information, thanks for stealing my info hacker"? That's how some people have responded to this situation.

But his comment didn't make sense in reply to my comment!

Yes, the person chose to cheat. But I am paying ZOS for the game, not that person. I expect my bank to secure my information.

If he wants to respond to the other people you mention, than he should have responded to them. But if a bank chooses to save money by not encrypting their website and someone steals my info over the Internet, the bank gets blamed for that. This has nothing to do with "deserving". Sharing responsibility is not "deserving".

There is a reasonable argument that certain people felt ZOS would not spend the resources to combat cheat engine (if combating it is actually possible) unless they were forced too and turning Cyrodiil into a joke was considered a way to do that. I think the people who did that should be perma-banned, but they have a valid point that ZOS may have been choosing to ignore the problem because fixing it was perceived to be too costly.

Yeah I'm not saying it did make sense in regards to what you posted.

I don't feel you're being fair in your comparison though. The bank is at fault for legal reasons. ZOS has no legal responsibility to stop people from hacking their game, they just want to because it's better for business. You can't really compare it like that.

Like you said there will always be vulnerabilities. His post while maybe it shouldn't have been targeted at you is simply saying it is the people who committed the crime who are guilty, not the person who the crime was committed against. As that's basically what this situation is.
    Options
  • Zheg
    Zheg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    God_flakes wrote: »
    Jules wrote: »
    bitaken wrote: »
    I have only seen a handful of scroll runners out of thousands since launch running without a hack. Even with pots, cp, sets, rapids, or whatever they shouldn't have perma-stam/where'd he go speed outrunning everyone on maxxed out mounts. Also no matter skill level a group of three people no matter the skill level "elite" or novice should be able to wipe 30+ experienced PvP groups. Saying they are just that good is insane and you're saying that 1% of the players are 100% better than the rest. C'mon, bro. Everyone pretty much runs exact same build/skill set for each class and uses same rotations. Playing field should be a little more level than it is if these "elites" are playing fair.

So what do you say when a group of 10 smokes 40+ repeatedly?

Are they cheating?

Just curious.

10 experienced v 40 experienced?
    Would have to say cheating, but that happening would make more sense with synergy, ward ally/etc abilites, but thats not where my post was going. My post is unlimited resources for 3 and them "smoking" 30. With that post there is no debate to be had.

In group on sorc i usually play seducer and 3x cost reduction, thats more or less infinite resources togheter with CPs. Am i cheating cause i know how to manage my resources?.. :cold_sweat:

Stop it. If you're in a group of 3 and 40 people are single targeting you and you're jumping around in massive dps and your health bar isn't even twitching....yeah YOU ARE CHEATING. No way around it. You aren't managing resources cleverly. Just please. The more I see these lame claims the more suspicious I become.

I'm sorry but 3v40? With health bars never moving? Please. When has that ever happened? All your numbers are so skewed and impractical.

You have not even the slightest idea of what it's like to fight 3v40. Know what it's like? Run away and line of sight or die. That's what it's like. No one I know, no matter how skilled, could ever defeat these odds unless all 40 of those people dc'd and stood there doing literally nothing. Even if terrible players were light attacking 3 people, the 40 would still win if that 3 man stayed put. Every time.

Maybe you're just so out of touch with reality because your gameplay is directly the opposite. 40v3.

I'd be careful poking this bull, Jules.

You both should be careful. The last time you fought Kodi had to come and break it up.

xz47fxh3.gif?w=650
    Options
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just send in reports on people you HONESTLY believe are cheating . If you can submit evidence with video , data about the time place and death recap , do so and forget everything else . They're aren't many people in this game I despise , even if some of them despise me . The very few I do , I'd like to do a bunch of things (funny things not harmful) just to push their buttons , but the REPORT BUTTON is NOT one of them . Unless I honestly saw them do something wrong . An the few I do not like at all , I can't to this day say I've seen em cheat .

In short put your squabbling away and do right by the game . Make legit claims .
    Edited by Rohamad_Ali on May 31, 2016 10:27PM
    Options
  • God_flakes
    God_flakes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zheg wrote: »
    I have only seen a handful of scroll runners out of thousands since launch running without a hack. Even with pots, cp, sets, rapids, or whatever they shouldn't have perma-stam/where'd he go speed outrunning everyone on maxxed out mounts. Also no matter skill level a group of three people no matter the skill level "elite" or novice should be able to wipe 30+ experienced PvP groups. Saying they are just that good is insane and you're saying that 1% of the players are 100% better than the rest. C'mon, bro. Everyone pretty much runs exact same build/skill set for each class and uses same rotations. Playing field should be a little more level than it is if these "elites" are playing fair.

Are they cheating?

Just curious.

Would have to say cheating, but that happening would make more sense with synergy, ward ally/etc abilites, but thats not where my post was going. My post is unlimited resources for 3 and them "smoking" 30. With that post there is no debate to be had.

In group on sorc i usually play seducer and 3x cost reduction, thats more or less infinite resources togheter with CPs. Am i cheating cause i know how to manage my resources?.. :cold_sweat:

Stop it. If you're in a group of 3 and 40 people are single targeting you and you're jumping around in massive dps and your health bar isn't even twitching....yeah YOU ARE CHEATING. No way around it. You aren't managing resources cleverly. Just please. The more I see these lame claims the more suspicious I become.

I'm sorry but 3v40? With health bars never moving? Please. When has that ever happened? All your numbers are so skewed and impractical.

You have not even the slightest idea of what it's like to fight 3v40. Know what it's like? Run away and line of sight or die. That's what it's like. No one I know, no matter how skilled, could ever defeat these odds unless all 40 of those people dc'd and stood there doing literally nothing. Even if terrible players were light attacking 3 people, the 40 would still win if that 3 man stayed put. Every time.

Maybe you're just so out of touch with reality because your gameplay is directly the opposite. 40v3.

You both should be careful. The last time you fought Kodi had to come and break it up.

xz47fxh3.gif?w=650

Kodi :lol:
    Options
  • Ara_Valleria
    Ara_Valleria
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Are they cheating?

Just curious.

Well..
    You do have the characteristics of a bull : Raging, easily triggered, easily manipulated, travel-and-graze-in-herds

But is @Jules a gud matador ?

Only one way to find out ...

qN7NZR3Q5R2mY.gif

Olé !!!

152y9e.jpg
    Edited by Ara_Valleria on May 31, 2016 11:08PM
    °‡° ÁDAMANT °‡°
    The Addon Abusers, Exploiters & Macro'ers Refuge
    •••• | Ara Valleria - AD NightBlade | Templàra Valleria - AD Templar | Åra Valleria - AD DragonKnight | Ára V - AD DragonKnight | Ara Laifu - DC NightBlade | Ara Waifu - EP Sorcerer | ••••

••••••| YOUTUBE |••••••
    Want to take a break from all the Lagging|Crashing|Cancer ?
    Play Albion Online
    Options
  • Lucifer_Malice
    Lucifer_Malice
    ✭✭✭

Are they cheating?

Just curious.

Well..
    You do have the characteristics of a bull : Raging, easily triggered, easily manipulated, travel-and-graze-in-herds

qN7NZR3Q5R2mY.gif

Olé !!!

152y9e.jpg

Matador's are good at dodging things.
    The Dude abides.
    The past exists only in our memories, the future only in our plans. The present is our only reality. The tree that you are aware of intellectually, because of that small time lag, is always in the past and therefore is always unreal. Any intellectually conceived object is always in the past and therefore unreal. Reality is always the moment of vision before the intellectualization takes place. There is no other reality. - Robert M. Pirsig
    Options
  • God_flakes
    God_flakes
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Are they cheating?

Just curious.

xz47fxh3.gif?w=650

Are they cheating?

Just curious.

Well..

qN7NZR3Q5R2mY.gif

Olé !!!

152y9e.jpg

Why don't you mind ya bizness, cupcake?
    Options
  • Lucifer_Malice
    Lucifer_Malice
    ✭✭✭

Are they cheating?

Just curious.

xz47fxh3.gif?w=650

Are they cheating?

Just curious.

Well..

qN7NZR3Q5R2mY.gif

Olé !!!

152y9e.jpg

Like maybe perma-dodging?
    The Dude abides.
    The past exists only in our memories, the future only in our plans. The present is our only reality. The tree that you are aware of intellectually, because of that small time lag, is always in the past and therefore is always unreal. Any intellectually conceived object is always in the past and therefore unreal. Reality is always the moment of vision before the intellectualization takes place. There is no other reality. - Robert M. Pirsig
    Options
  • God_flakes
    God_flakes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This CE has certainly masked the badness of many and propped up many undeserving people. Someone said on here 99% don't use it. I have to call crap on that. I think at least half the people pvp'ing are using it either blatantly or subtly (as in speed hacking).
    Options
  • rfennell_ESO
    rfennell_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This CE has certainly masked the badness of many and propped up many undeserving people. Someone said on here 99% don't use it. I have to call crap on that. I think at least half the people pvp'ing are using it either blatantly or subtly (as in speed hacking).

Doubt it's that much.

But of those that twitch or stream or youtube their exploits... you have to figure it's around that.
    Edited by rfennell_ESO on May 31, 2016 11:20PM
    Options
  • Reevster
    Reevster
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Just look at the top 100 or so in each campaign, you should find a many a cheater using the CE at least a little bit.

They all should be "reviewed" logs looked at etc etc, if nothing found then great, but get rid of them if there are signs of the CE hack.

Options
  • PrinceFabious
    PrinceFabious
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Are they cheating?

Just curious.

Partly my point. The thing is - on Azura's (non CP) - my group when we reach 10 people - is easily able to take on 40+ and win regularly. I will grant you that not everyone on Azura's is "experienced" but we did this for well over 6 weeks making millions of AP in the process.

We make sure to weave staff attacks to refill magicka, use proxy det and time our ultimates and position them well and stay tight enough to get 3-4 PD's in an area - but not tight enough to get blasted in the same manner.

At the end of the day 10 people working together - knowing how each other plays - and timing abilities / communicating well are going to appear to be cheating to the standard "LFG" crowd based on a lot of what has happened publicly here and in private chat and other places like guild websites and the like, if they wipe out 2-3X their number on a regular basis. However, it has ALWAYS remained my argument that those 10 tightly co-ordinated people in a group that have been working together for years - should ALWAYS be able to wipe out 2-3X their number even if in the midst of that 2-3X their number there are 10 or so experienced PvPer's trying to lead the "LFG" crowd to victory.

Well, this raises an issue doesn't it?

I can gaurantee you have never done that. I actually have a video of my group of 5 wiping FARMING your group of 20+ and will gladly post the youtube link if you dare question it.

The last time EHJ had 20+ was right about the time the lighting patch hit. If you are referring to the BRK siege on Azura's where there were 20 EP with the emperor bombing us with bugged siege....well...as you say. There were 20+ DC in the area in two separate groups. Our group mainly consists of about 10 people with 2-4 floaters who log in once in a while and expand the group to 12-14 people at the VERY top end and the last time I saw that was on a campaign reset.

I am speaking of fighting AD on Azura's - not the best of the best and I openly admitted that in my second post - and yes there were 40 of them fighting us at Faregyl. My group of 10 pushed them from the breach to the farm killing them the entire way. The rest of DC (probably about 20 in total) were operating siege, shooting from the walls etc - but pretty much did not leave the keep - it was our 10 that pushed them to the resource.

Be careful what you guarantee. Providing a link to a youtube video of you and an emperor killing people with siege at a keep doesn't exactly prove much. I do believe we were 8 that night as well. 50K tick...guess that still burns a little.
    No. I can gaurantee you it was my 5 man vs your large group.
    It was a few days before the theives guild patch. My five man stole a scroll from your group and camped it at a church. You ran in there and suicided with your group multiple times. This was when TF was an AD buff sever so of course we did not have emp buff.
    http://youtu.be/M3Rzx_HMKWs
    The @bitaken sightings start at 8:30
    Edited by PrinceFabious on May 31, 2016 11:24PM
    Options
  • Zander98
    Zander98
    ✭✭✭
    I've PVPed a long time in this game. Not an elite player in any way. But been around long enough to have been able to fight a lot of them. To be amazed at their skill as players and cleverness with builds and ability use.
    Never sent a rage tell. If someone killed me I always rezzed, looked over my gear and abilities for possible changes....then charged right back out to try again. If I know one thing it doesn't take a cheat program to kill me.
    I also always defended enemy players in TS when others would throw out accusations of "cheating" or "hack". I believed the maybe 1 out of 500 players would have the wherewithal or be willing to spend the time to bypass what I assumed were AAA MMO authentication securities. The cheaters that were on were rare. Many times it was lag, bugged out death recaps, etc.
    This whole thing though....and something like CE working on this game......I don't even get angry.
    It just makes me sad. It makes me sad for the top tier players legitimately doing things that are incredible to watch...even if I end up on the ground at the end of them. Because there isn't legitimacy anymore. It makes me sad for all the history of this game. At memories that seem questionable now.
    It makes me sad that when I am in a TS going forward and someone claims another player from another alliance is "hacking" I have to bite my tongue. Because I no longer have any logical reason to argue against their claim. Because it's not about people spamming meteors, it's about those people who quietly have infinite stam, or crit just a little too high for their builds....
    Honestly, beyond any witch hunt, or people scrambling to clear their public name, or deciding who to assign blame to....in the two years this game has been out I have met or played against some of the most skilled and interesting players I've ever known in a video game. And it's sad that it's all blackened a bit. To me that's what's been damaged more than who won the last session of TF or if a player someone dislikes got banned or not. It throws a question mark over an entire history of good memories and a passionate community.
    That's the biggest loss.
    Zane Altise- The Drunken Sorc

"The truth may be out there, but the lies are inside your head"-Pratchett
    Options
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    As those of you in this thread know, over this past weekend we saw an influx in players using third-party software tools to cheat in ESO and reports about this behavior. We posted yesterday that we’ve adjusted our automatic anti-cheat systems in response, and have taken action against every account we’ve found cheating, including permanent bans for 43 accounts with more are under investigation.

Our actions this weekend were part of a larger ongoing effort to remove cheaters from ESO. With today's patch, we included some server-side adjustments to address the cheat behavior, and will continue to monitor and action against those players who are caught cheating.

Once again, we want to thank everyone who helped us identify the players who were using cheats.
    Edited by ZOS_JessicaFolsom on June 1, 2016 1:41AM
    Jessica Folsom
    Associate Director of Community - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Ara_Valleria
    Ara_Valleria
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Are they cheating?

Just curious.

xz47fxh3.gif?w=650

Are they cheating?

Just curious.

Well..

qN7NZR3Q5R2mY.gif

Olé !!!

152y9e.jpg

Well, I was going about my merry business, you know, lazy sunny afternoon, sipping coffee, reading the forums but then this foul stench started emanating from this thread and I just cant stand the smell of crap on a Tuesday afternoon.
    Its just so.... nauseating.
    I'm sure you understand what I mean since you yourself admitted it too :
    This thread is taking on the distinct smell of cow poo on a hot day.

And i'm afraid your posts reek the most, sweetheart.
    So you'll have to forgive me for not minding my bizness, love.

But then again you did say you're a bull so I guess you're just answering nature's call and you can't really do anything about it. :confused:

Edited by Ara_Valleria on May 31, 2016 11:57PM
    °‡° ÁDAMANT °‡°
    The Addon Abusers, Exploiters & Macro'ers Refuge
    •••• | Ara Valleria - AD NightBlade | Templàra Valleria - AD Templar | Åra Valleria - AD DragonKnight | Ára V - AD DragonKnight | Ara Laifu - DC NightBlade | Ara Waifu - EP Sorcerer | ••••

••••••| YOUTUBE |••••••
    Want to take a break from all the Lagging|Crashing|Cancer ?
    Play Albion Online
    Options
  • zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    While I'm surprised ESO does as much as it does client-side, it was obvious to me early on that ESO was vulnerable to, at least, memory hacking. So I've always been as cynical as some have only recently become.

Nonetheless, I think we need to be really careful of calling out individuals publicly without solid proof. Like if someone seems to be attacking faster than the GCD allows, you should be willing to prove it by recording a video of the event with the Recount addon running. Or at least taking a screenshot.

I don't trust my observations to determine if someone is attacking too fast. When I'm focused, time seems to slow down. Can you really tell the difference between 1 second and 800 milliseconds while in the middle of a fight? I need Recount to do that.

I know this from testing. Sometimes I think I'm attacking efficiently and only realize I'm not by looking at the Recount combat log. It's not something I can always observe accurately. This game is fast with many events per second.
    Edited by zyk on May 31, 2016 11:53PM
    Options
  • Makkir
    Makkir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will GM for free if you would grant me such power :)
    Options
  • Elong
    Elong
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Elong wrote: »
    It's a witch hunt. Burn the witch!

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yI2oS2hoL0k[/video]

I was going to post it but didn't know how many closet Radiohead fans we have among us. What a band.
    Options
  • God_flakes
    God_flakes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As those of you in this thread know, over this past weekend we saw an influx in players using third-party software tools to cheat in ESO and reports about this behavior. We posted yesterday that we’ve adjusted our automatic anti-cheat systems in response, and have taken action against every account we’ve found cheating, including permanent bans for 43 accounts with more are under investigation.

Our actions this weekend were part of a larger ongoing effort to remove cheaters from ESO. With today's patch, we included some server-side adjustments to address the cheat behavior, and will continue to monitor and action against those players who are caught cheating.

Once again, we want to thank everyone who helped us identify the players who were using cheats.

Why should we trust you when known cheaters are being unbanned and bragging about it?
    Edited by ZOS_JessicaFolsom on June 1, 2016 1:41AM
    Options
  •  Jules
    Jules
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Are they cheating?

Just curious.

Rofl
    JULES | PC NA | ADAMANT

IGN- @Juies || Youtube || Twitch
    EP - Julianos . Jules . Family Jules . Jules of Misrule. Joy
    DC - Julsie . Jules . Jukes . Jojuji . Juliet . Jaded
    AD - Juice . Jubaited . Joules . Julmanji . Julogy . Jubroni . Ju Jitsu

Rest in Peace G & Yi
    Viva La Aristocracy
    Options
  • God_flakes
    God_flakes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nervous giggle noted, Jules.
    Options
  •  Jules
    Jules
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ghostbane wrote: »
    Ghostbane wrote: »

Are they cheating?

Just curious.

I can't wait to see your reaction when you discover templars useing cyrodiils light and the damage mitigation rune. People called sorcs cheaters aswell cause negate healed them for so much pre 1.6. Stop thinking everyone is cheating, it's only going to ruin your own fun.

lol Never said "everyone". Have I done something to you? You need a hug? Wan't to be BFF's? Lets hug it out, bro. <3

Thats post wasn't aimed at you though, but sure i always have time for some hugs!

Can I have a hug?

Yes ghosty, yes you can.

giphy.gif

Not sure if I'm Dracro..

Omg nub it's DRACO.
    And yes, you are.

That gif made my week.
    JULES | PC NA | ADAMANT

IGN- @Juies || Youtube || Twitch
    EP - Julianos . Jules . Family Jules . Jules of Misrule. Joy
    DC - Julsie . Jules . Jukes . Jojuji . Juliet . Jaded
    AD - Juice . Jubaited . Joules . Julmanji . Julogy . Jubroni . Ju Jitsu

Rest in Peace G & Yi
    Viva La Aristocracy
    Options
  • NACtron
    NACtron
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Thank you for keeping us updated! This is good to hear.
    Pact Militia GM
    Nikolai the Nord - Stamplar

Options
  • mchermie
    mchermie
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think at least half the people pvp'ing are using it either blatantly or subtly (as in speed hacking).

:lol:
    Retired
    NA DC
    K-Hole
    McHermie NB - AR 42
    McHermes DK - AR 18
    Lord Typh Templar - AR 11
    Options
  • bitaken
    bitaken
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Are they cheating?

Just curious.

Partly my point. The thing is - on Azura's (non CP) - my group when we reach 10 people - is easily able to take on 40+ and win regularly. I will grant you that not everyone on Azura's is "experienced" but we did this for well over 6 weeks making millions of AP in the process.

We make sure to weave staff attacks to refill magicka, use proxy det and time our ultimates and position them well and stay tight enough to get 3-4 PD's in an area - but not tight enough to get blasted in the same manner.

At the end of the day 10 people working together - knowing how each other plays - and timing abilities / communicating well are going to appear to be cheating to the standard "LFG" crowd based on a lot of what has happened publicly here and in private chat and other places like guild websites and the like, if they wipe out 2-3X their number on a regular basis. However, it has ALWAYS remained my argument that those 10 tightly co-ordinated people in a group that have been working together for years - should ALWAYS be able to wipe out 2-3X their number even if in the midst of that 2-3X their number there are 10 or so experienced PvPer's trying to lead the "LFG" crowd to victory.

I can gaurantee you have never done that. I actually have a video of my group of 5 wiping FARMING your group of 20+ and will gladly post the youtube link if you dare question it.

The last time EHJ had 20+ was right about the time the lighting patch hit. If you are referring to the BRK siege on Azura's where there were 20 EP with the emperor bombing us with bugged siege....well...as you say. There were 20+ DC in the area in two separate groups. Our group mainly consists of about 10 people with 2-4 floaters who log in once in a while and expand the group to 12-14 people at the VERY top end and the last time I saw that was on a campaign reset.

I am speaking of fighting AD on Azura's - not the best of the best and I openly admitted that in my second post - and yes there were 40 of them fighting us at Faregyl. My group of 10 pushed them from the breach to the farm killing them the entire way. The rest of DC (probably about 20 in total) were operating siege, shooting from the walls etc - but pretty much did not leave the keep - it was our 10 that pushed them to the resource.

Be careful what you guarantee. Providing a link to a youtube video of you and an emperor killing people with siege at a keep doesn't exactly prove much. I do believe we were 8 that night as well. 50K tick...guess that still burns a little.
    It was a few days before the theives guild patch. My five man stole a scroll from your group and camped it at a church. You ran in there and suicided with your group multiple times. This was when TF was an AD buff sever so of course we did not have emp buff.

Trueflame was an AD buff server - so this video is from about the first two weeks we came back to the game - had about 100 CL's.

Lastly, and most importantly - you were 5v1'ing me as I was solo. NOT A SINGLE one of those people besides myself - is a member of Einherjar. That was the only DC guild on true at that time. Don't believe me ask sinsational, mukrar or any of them. Not a single one is a member of my guild. I was not grouped with them. I went over to see what was going on. Saw it was only 5....and came back to take a stab at killing you.

So, grats for farming a solo with 5 people and a meatbag in a church for 2 kills.

@PrinceFabious you are seriously delusional.

Conversely here is an EHJ 5 man defending drake - me a NB and 2 templars healing - one stam.

http://plays.tv/video/571ebc1e99f4902cf4/that-rage-tell-is-so-real-nice-defense-?section=feed

The tell from Lyzara at the end....took two weeks to make friends again!
    Edited by bitaken on June 1, 2016 10:28AM
    PvP Lead Officer for Einherjar

Member of Einherjar and associated guilds since 2001

A multi Gaming community of players.
    Options
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Are they cheating?

Just curious.

Trueflame was an AD buff server - so this video is from about the first two weeks we came back to the game - had about 100 CL's.

Lastly, and most importantly - you were 5v1'ing me as I was solo. NOT A SINGLE one of those people besides myself - is a member of Einherjar. That was the only DC guild on true at that time. Don't believe me ask sinsational, mukrar or any of them. Not a single one is a member of my guild. I was not grouped with them. I went over to see what was going on. Saw it was only 5....and came back to take a stab at killing you.

So, grats for farming a solo with 5 people and a meatbag in a church for 2 kills.

Conversely here is an EHJ 5 man defending drake - me a NB and 2 templars healing - one stam.

http://plays.tv/video/571ebc1e99f4902cf4/that-rage-tell-is-so-real-nice-defense-?section=feed

And im still mad about it >_>

well the principle makes me mad
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
    Options
  • bitaken
    bitaken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rylana wrote: »

Are they cheating?

Just curious.

And im still mad about it >_>

well the principle makes me mad

Yeah - I know - and thinking back we prolly could have done something else. Do I need to beg forgiveness again? :neutral:

Options
  • PrinceFabious
    PrinceFabious
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Are they cheating?

Just curious.

Ahh there is the @bitaken excuse. "Guess that still burns a little"..anyways I guess this does prove your point that small groups can wipe larger groups. Thanks!
    P.s. Just because you werent in a group doesnt exliminate that there was more people around you lol
    Options
  • bitaken
    bitaken
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Are they cheating?

Just curious.

Ahh there is the @bitaken excuse. "Guess that still burns a little"..anyways I guess this does prove your point that small groups can wipe larger groups. Thanks!
    P.s. Just because you werent in a group doesnt exliminate that there was more people around you lol

@PrinceFabious

I'm not sure why exactly you are trolling me - maybe you have a hard on for me and my guild - not sure. However, if you had the opportunity to fight the AD zerg on Azura's prior to EHJ and FWF taking the server from them - you would know exactly what I am talking about - and would agree with me on my points.

The original point I made was when 10 people in an organized group wipe out 20-30 more than themselves - the issue of "cheat program Z" is bound to come up.

Options
  • Robbmrp
    Robbmrp
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I didn't hear about this until Tuesday when I came back and read the forums as I play on Azura and things felt like something was up but we never saw endless meteors coming down or endless casting of spells.

Are you going to reinstate those accounts if any of the people that were specifically doing this to get Zenimax to finally do something about it? People report players and hacks all the time, this isn't new. I'm sure that people are getting fed up with nothing being done so I can understand their frustration and do some of the things they did over the past weekend. That doesn't mean that everyone that used the third party addon had been all along.

Before you "Permaban" anyone, you should research their logs and see how long that third party addon was being used. Anyone that had it active for more than a couple of days deserves a permaban. Anyone with a shorter time in use should be reconsidered. I personally don't know of anyone that got banned so this doesn't affect me directly. I feel for those that did get banned who were only trying to bring Zenimax out do finally do something about it.

Also keep in mind, this "hack weekend" came about because of the way Zenimax designed their game. If there had been greater security from the start, we wouldn't have had issues like this for the past two years.There are people who've been telling Zenimax about their client side loop holes for the past two years with nothing done about it.

Maybe now, after this huge fiasco, something good will actually come of it and Zenimax will make the necessary changes to the game so this can't EVER happen again.
    NA Server - Kildair
    Options
This discussion has been closed.