Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 20
• NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/658773

Authorize (access code not received)

• Nobuyoshi
    Nobuyoshi
    Soul Shriven
    well at first ty for r assist ZOS_MollyH but sadly I did everything which is support team described
    * changing browser
    * deleting cookies
    * firewall stuff etc etc etc

still nothing btw this is belongs my different story but I did that instructions already (Compromised section) 2 days ago because I had mail problem (I reach out Outlook team and now it's fixed I can join and use my mail now) I gave second mail address with a fate I said perhaps support can reach out but that address empty too

here is ticket status about that Compromised section "Your reference code is:160212-001854"

support list + Compromised insturaction allready done is there any different way for getting verification code ??
    Options
  • ZOS_MollyH
    Thanks @Nobuyoshi , we have received your ticket and it should be getting assigned to an agent soon to assist you.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Nobuyoshi
    Nobuyoshi
    Soul Shriven
    Thank you @ZOS_MollyH atm my problem is solved after password reset mail now my mail changed and I can login my account I hope other friend's problems will solved too, best regards
    Options
  • kiriyomishi
    ZOS_MollyH wrote: »
    Hey @elbiw ! We're going to send you a PM, we see that two agents have responded to your tickets with no reply from your end. It appears that you may not have been receiving the replies and we can help get a ticket in through an alternate address.

@soupdragon10 @vahngalvan and @kiriyomishi - if you follow the instructions behind the spolier tag, you will be able to submit a ticket to support without needing to log in. Please reply back with the ticket number so we can make sure your ticket is logged as received.
    If you have not been able to submit a ticket, please do so by trying the following:

Go to https://help.elderscrollsonline.com
    Choose the "I can't log in" option
    Choose the option for "Compromised" account since you're not receiving automated emails

When you do this, please be sure to create and use an alternate email address that is on a different domain (like if your regular email address is @outlook.com you can try a gmail address for example) for support to contact you. If you use your normal email address, you may not receive email from support. Thanks for your patience

@ZOS_MollyH erm i didnt remember registering eso acc so.. i cant get the security questions done. is there anyway to reactivate my account? cause i really dont remember registering eso account and i got it from steam.
    Options
  • ZOS_MollyH
    @kiriyomishi you will need to follow the instructions listed. You don't need to input your security questions, and an agent can work with you for alternate methods of identification. Have you submitted a ticket yet?
    Options
    Staff Post
  • kiriyomishi
    @ZOS_MollyH i cant even log in or find the secret questions thats why i have abit bit of problem.. not that i dont wan to follow the instructions.
    Options
  • kiriyomishi
    @ZOS_MollyH 160214-001308
    Options
  • ZOS_MollyH
    @kiriyomishi we're sending you a PM to help you out a little bit more specifically :)
    Options
    Staff Post
  • vahngalvan
    vahngalvan
    Soul Shriven
    i submitted a ticket and they confirmed my account but the game still requires that i input access codes sent to my email which i dont receive. the ticket they started is closed now instead they gave me an access code to the forums. I have also done all of the listed things to potentially fix the problem there is nothing else i can do. Can I get some help as well?
    Options
  • ZOS_MollyH
    Hi @vahngalvan ! If you reply to the ticket, it will reopen it and get routed to an agent to help you properly. We're sorry to hear it wasn't handled correctly!
    Options
    Staff Post
  • goktug
    goktug
    Soul Shriven
    @ZOS_MollyH My friend can't get any mail from eso and acces code to play. He also sent a ticket (160214-001599 at compromised section). He bougt it nearly 1 week ago we tried so much to get acces code :) Please sent him a mail or acces code. Thanks..
    Options
  • ZOS_MollyH
    Thanks for letting us know @goktug ! We will check on the status and update this thread within ~24 hours
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Ensmer
    Ensmer
    Soul Shriven
    I am writing this post on the behalf of a real life friend of mine. He is unable to receive access codes mails for the website for a few months now. That means he can't login to the support page either because those access codes also does not reach his mail. Since he can't enter the support site he can't request a forum invitation code to be able to register to this forum and ask for help. He filled a ticket from the "account compromised" section in the support page a few weeks ago. The ticket describes his issue, includes proof of purchase screenshots and the new mail he would like to use for his Elder Scrolls Online account. He still hasn't received any updates regarding his ticket neither in his old mail nor his new one. He was hoping if someone can at least confirm that his issue is being worked on and/or solved.

Here is the reference code for his support ticket : 160204-001399.

All help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.
    Options
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lunachick wrote: »
    My husband has been having issues getting a verification email.

His game ID is edit and email is edit

He has been waiting for over a week now.

Hopefully someone can get a support ticket started for him. Thanks.

Just a quick FYI if that is a real email address it will ironically enough be picked up by crawlers and stored in a database when linked like that in a forum :)
    Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
    Options
  • soupdragon10
    Seriously folks, so many people having issues with being unable to receive the access codes via email, are you trying to say that all the people affected have something wrong with their email accounts?

Why not just fix the problem at source i.e. your end, as that would seem to be the common denominator in this issue?

Options
  • elbiw
    elbiw
    ZOS_MollyH wrote: »
    Hey @elbiw ! We're going to send you a PM, we see that two agents have responded to your tickets with no reply from your end. It appears that you may not have been receiving the replies and we can help get a ticket in through an alternate address

thanks Molly, I still haven't received a pm or any other response since your reply . As mentioned previously, I have been receiving emails from support and replied last week requesting an email change along with confidential information required. I have not received any response and am still unable to login to my account. I am able to receive emails from all concerned but still not getting the authorise email!
    Options
  • ZOS_MollyH
    @Ensmer and @goktug - we see that your tickets may have gotten stuck when the office was closed due to weather issues, but your tickets have been reopened and should be assigned to new agents. Thank you for your patience!

@elbiw - sending you a new PM now, thanks!
    Options
    Staff Post
  • mook-eb16_ESO
    mook-eb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    still no code!!! please send me a code for pts thanks. have sent in game tickets but no reply. please fix your email system. if you got black listed you need to fix it.
    Options
  • Cecameca
    Cecameca
    Soul Shriven
    Hi,

I have received an automatic email from support that says if I don't answer that message it means my problem has solved,
    but if I still has the issue, I should answer that mail.
    The good news is that this email has come to my new email address I attached to my ticket. I have answered immediately that my problem hasn't been fixed, I still can't play.

That was on 16th feb. (I have opened the ticket on 11th) still nothing...
    Don't want to appear impatient, and I understand how hard to handle these issues and above all unexpected circumstances like weather make things harder....But as I read the topic, someone's issue has been resolved in 2-3 days and it seems that it doesn't depend on the date of submitting their ticket (not like first in-first out....)

So I am just asking when can I expect help? I am in the leadership at my guild but can't do my tasks when I am offline since two weeks now. :|
    And I completely agree with @soupdragon10 :
    Why not just fix the problem at source i.e. your end, as that would seem to be the common denominator in this issue?

.....and in the meanwhile I am dreaming of some nice compensations after these hard times.....a pack of crowns would be nice ;)
    Options
  • ZOS_MollyH
    Hey there @mook-eb16_ESO - You should have an email from support with instructions very soon. Thank you!

@Cecameca - can we have your ticket number please so we can take a look for you?
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Cecameca
    Cecameca
    Soul Shriven
    @ZOS_MollyH my ticket number: 160211-001706

Thanks in advance.
    Options
  • goktug
    goktug
    Soul Shriven
    @ZOS_MollyH My friend hasn't got any code or mail from support yet. He sent a ticket by his original account's email (160214-000828) and compromised section (160214-001599). First ticket has sent 4 days ago by his eso account's mail (efsane-76@hotmail.com) please sent him a code he is waiting for nearly 2 weeks to play.
    Options
  • goktug
    goktug
    Soul Shriven
    @ZOS_MollyH Our problem solved than you for all your effort :)
    Options
  • Cecameca
    Cecameca
    Soul Shriven
    Problem solved here too! :) I get my email changed, checked and I can login now.

Thank you all for your hard work to help us!

May you walk on warm sands. ^^
    Options
  • Ensmer
    Ensmer
    Soul Shriven
    @Zos_MollyH My friend still have not received any response on his new or old email address.
    Options
  • eLSerbiaN89
    eLSerbiaN89
    Soul Shriven
    Hello i have problem in game . I can not login because it is saying that mail with access code is being sent and if there is no mail i should wait 24hrs . I have added your mails to safe senders and turned off firewalls , but email with access code is not arriving to my mail . My friend also tried to contact in my behalf but he was told to come to this forum and i got email to come to this forum . Please help because this is already testing my patience . What is the point of getting the game and not being able to play it .
    Options
  • ZOS_CoriJ
    ZOS_CoriJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @eLSerbiaN89
    That's odd. I am not sure why your friend was directed to this forum as we cannot assist players from the forums and have to redirect them to Customer Support.

For security reasons we cannot assist directly through third-parties and must speak with the account-holder for account changes. We would suggest starting your own ticket on this issue. If it is not addressed in a timely period, you may reply to this thread with the ticket number.

Thanks!

No longer available to take PMs or messages: Please defer to another Moderator
    Options
    Staff Post
  • PCheuk38b14_ESO
    PCheuk38b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I just tried logging into my account after clean installing Windows 10 and the access code won't get to my email.
    Options
  • PCheuk38b14_ESO
    PCheuk38b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I can't even start my own ticket because I can't login. @ZOS_CoriJ @ZOS_MollyH
    Edited by PCheuk38b14_ESO on February 21, 2016 4:36AM
    Options
  • ZOS_MollyH
    @Ensmer we will be happy to take a look at the status of your ticket and update you.

@PCheuk38b14_ESO there are instructions on how to submit a ticket if you cannot log into the support site behind the spoiler:
    If you have not been able to submit a ticket, please do so by trying the following:

Go to https://help.elderscrollsonline.com
    Choose the "I can't log in" option
    Choose the option for "Compromised" account since you're not receiving automated emails

When you do this, please be sure to create and use an alternate email address that is on a different domain (like if your regular email address is @outlook.com you can try a gmail address for example) for support to contact you. If you use your normal email address, you may not receive email from support. Thanks for your patience
    Options
    Staff Post