The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Authorize (access code not received)

• Larcke
    Larcke
    Soul Shriven
    I'm hoping it's been five days (almost 6), and nothing .. today I received email support and I could change my OUTLOOK emails for GMAIL but still did not get even a code I'm very nervous I want to play this game but it's getting imposivel, someone for god's sake help me?
    things I've ever done:
    - I changed my Email
    - Added the noreply@mail.elderscrollsonline.com as safe
    - I deactivated and updated my antivirus and firewall

And nothing to get a code'm very sad :'(
  • mook-eb16_ESO
    mook-eb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have the problem as well in game I cant use support as it says ssl error is this because you haven't complied with increased security thats required since the log jam vulnerability?
  • Lazaany
    Lazaany
    Larcke wrote: »
    I'm hoping it's been five days (almost 6), and nothing .. today I received email support and I could change my OUTLOOK emails for GMAIL but still did not get even a code I'm very nervous I want to play this game but it's getting imposivel, someone for god's sake help me?
    things I've ever done:
    - I changed my Email
    - Added the noreply@mail.elderscrollsonline.com as safe
    - I deactivated and updated my antivirus and firewall

And nothing to get a code'm very sad :'(

So they changed your email ?
    Did they inform you about that it had changed?
  • Lazaany
    Lazaany
    I have the problem as well in game I cant use support as it says ssl error is this because you haven't complied with increased security thats required since the log jam vulnerability?

I have no idea all i know is that my nephew also plays this game and he also uses a @live.nl email
    and he receives all the emails all of them

But my @live.nl does not receive all of them only the forum ones but no code one
    So i want my @live to be changed to @hotmail i created a complete new hotmail account just for this
    Hope they change it tomorrow
    Edited by Lazaany on February 10, 2016 11:53PM
  • Larcke
    Larcke
    Soul Shriven
    @Lazanny
    ---- support----
    02/10/2016 03:06 PM
    Hi again,

Thank you for getting back to me. I sorry if I misunderstood you. I understand you are not getting your one time password to log into the game.

If you have already added noreply@mail.elderscrollsonline.com to your safe/known senders list, then lets try changing your email. Do you have an alternate email we can try? We have had no problem with gmail if you want to try one of those email.

Thank you for continuing to work with me on this issue.

Best wishes,
    John
    Elder Scrolls Online Support

me ----
    02/10/2016 04:55 PM
    No, did not get anything, I would like to change my e-mail to an alternate New email: xxxxx@gmail.com
    ---Support----
    02/10/2016 05:02 PM
    Greetings,

I am sorry the auto-response keeps replying to you I am not sure why it is being trigger.

I have updated your email on the account to xxxxxxx@gmail.com. Please confirm that is correct and that you can receive your passcode.

Remember to check you spam folders and add noreply@mail.elderscrollsonline.com to your safe senders list on the new email.

Please let me know if this worked for you. Thank you for working with me on this issue.

Best wishes,
    John
    --- me ----
    02/10/2016 05:15 PM
    No, not yet arrived .... There's nothing you can do for me?
    I did everything you recommended.

and stopped responding, I hope tomorrow they finish helping me

• Lazaany
    Lazaany
    Larcke wrote: »
    @Lazanny
    ---- support----
    02/10/2016 03:06 PM
    Hi again,

Thank you for getting back to me. I sorry if I misunderstood you. I understand you are not getting your one time password to log into the game.

If you have already added noreply@mail.elderscrollsonline.com to your safe/known senders list, then lets try changing your email. Do you have an alternate email we can try? We have had no problem with gmail if you want to try one of those email.

Thank you for continuing to work with me on this issue.

Best wishes,
    John

me ----
    02/10/2016 04:55 PM
    No, did not get anything, I would like to change my e-mail to an alternate New email: xxxxx@gmail.com
    ---Support----
    02/10/2016 05:02 PM
    Greetings,

I am sorry the auto-response keeps replying to you I am not sure why it is being trigger.

I have updated your email on the account to xxxxxxx@gmail.com. Please confirm that is correct and that you can receive your passcode.

Remember to check you spam folders and add noreply@mail.elderscrollsonline.com to your safe senders list on the new email.

Please let me know if this worked for you. Thank you for working with me on this issue.

Best wishes,
    John
    --- me ----
    02/10/2016 05:15 PM
    No, not yet arrived .... There's nothing you can do for me?
    I did everything you recommended.

and stopped responding, I hope tomorrow they finish helping me

I just tried to login into the support page with the account that needs a new email
    And now its asking for a code to authorize my computer on there also
    It did not do that earlier

So cant even respond to that ticket anymore or see they responded
    So ill have to use the ticket i made on my nephews account about my account
    What will only make it take longer i guess
  • ZOS_MollyH
    Hey @Lazaany and @Lunachick ! You should both be good to go now. @Larcke we see that an agent is still working with you. Thanks again for your patience!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Lazaany
    Lazaany
    ZOS_MollyH wrote: »
    Hey @Lazaany and @Lunachick ! You should both be good to go now. @Larcke we see that an agent is still working with you. Thanks again for your patience!

Yes finally its working im authorized now !

Thank you very much finally i can play

Thank you Thank you @ZOS_MollyH and Clarice
    Edited by Lazaany on February 11, 2016 2:53PM
  • Lunachick
    Lunachick
    Thank you Molly and Clarice!

He is logged in at the moment and is getting emails at his new domain.

We appreciate the help. :)
  • Lunachick
    Lunachick
    Lazaany wrote: »

Yes finally its working im authorized now !

Thank you very much finally i can play

Thank you Thank you @ZOS_MollyH and Clarice

Yay!!!
  • Lemnia
    Lemnia
    I'm having the same problem and I still haven't got a response just a generic message that they think everything is solved. I told them that I want to change my email and nothing. I've been locked out of my account for more than 4 days.
  • ZOS_MollyH
    @Lemnia what's your ticket number? We'll be happy to look into it for you
    Staff Post
  • Lemnia
    Lemnia
    I don't know my ticket number because I'm locked out of my account so I can't see. My userID is Nelegaris.
  • Lemnia
    Lemnia
    Incident: 160209-000771 maybe this one, I found the number in my email
  • ZOS_MollyH
    Hey @Lemnia you should have a response soon to the alternate email address you provided in your ticket. Thanks!
    Staff Post
  • Lemnia
    Lemnia
    Thank you, my e-mail has been changed
  • jamw
    jamw
    Soul Shriven
    Still can not log into my account due to verification code not going to my email. I have opened 2 support tickets over 3 days and no one has got back to me.
    160208-001078
    160209-000893
  • ZOS_MollyH
    Hi @jamw we see that your ticket is still in the queue waiting to be assigned to an agent. Someone should be reaching out to you soon!
    Staff Post
  • jamw
    jamw
    Soul Shriven
    Hi @jamw we see that your ticket is still in the queue waiting to be assigned to an agent. Someone should be reaching out to you soon!
    Great!
    Thanks for the response :smile:

• Cecameca
    Cecameca
    Soul Shriven
    Hi,

I have the same problem almost for a week now :(
    Checked the forum here, tried everything, but no solution.

I have submitted two tickets ( my ID is Cecameca)
    -first one is 160210-001794 but it was late night, I was already confused and I have messed up the answers..
    So please mark it as trash or delete or something.

This is the second one with the correct informations: 160211-001706

Hope you can help.
  • ZOS_MollyH
    Thank you @Cecameca ! We have received your ticket and it is in the queue to be answered. Thanks for your patience!
    Staff Post
  • Cecameca
    Cecameca
    Soul Shriven
    Thank you @Cecameca ! We have received your ticket and it is in the queue to be answered. Thanks for your patience!

Thank you so much!
  • elbiw
    elbiw
    I have been unable to login to my account for over a month . I am not receiving verification emails.
    Support ticket 160118-000269 Jan 18
    Support ticket 160204-002257 Feb 2

I have cleaned up junk email list, applied for a different email address, even though I'm receiving emails from support to the registered email address.
    I have been able to login to the game, but unable to login to my account and as a full subscriber since beta this is unacceptable.
  • kiriyomishi
    Hi i have the same problem too, i did the methods but i still dont receive my email. Is there a problem with the auto reply system? Everytime i tried to log in they ask me to look for the authentication code (which is no where to be found) and had a cool down of 24hrs?!? for a new code.
  • kiriyomishi
    well i cant even get to support.. they have asked for my special access code but i dont see them in my email..
  • soupdragon10
    Unable to log in as I don't receive the access code email. This was working only last week and now doesn't work anymore.
    Checked spam folders - nothing.

Please fix it, paying for the priviledge of not being able to play at the moment!

Strangely enough you seem to be email me about the 2 year anniversary badge, using the same email address as my game account alright though?

Edited by soupdragon10 on February 13, 2016 12:16PM
  • vahngalvan
    vahngalvan
    Soul Shriven
    having the same issue still cant get any codes been trying everything over the last 6 days seriously considering getting a refund if the issue isnt fixed.
  • Lazaany
    Lazaany
    I was not getting emails myself I was using a @live.nl email

When i got my email changed to a gmail account That i made just for getting the code

It came in right away And i was able to authorize my computer
  • kiriyomishi
    Lazaany wrote: »
    I was not getting emails myself I was using a @live.nl email

When i got my email changed to a gmail account That i made just for getting the code

It came in right away And i was able to authorize my computer

i was using hotmail though. it was working fine at first but then i can get to login the second time.
  • ZOS_MollyH
    Hey @elbiw ! We're going to send you a PM, we see that two agents have responded to your tickets with no reply from your end. It appears that you may not have been receiving the replies and we can help get a ticket in through an alternate address.

@soupdragon10 @vahngalvan and @kiriyomishi - if you follow the instructions behind the spolier tag, you will be able to submit a ticket to support without needing to log in. Please reply back with the ticket number so we can make sure your ticket is logged as received.
    If you have not been able to submit a ticket, please do so by trying the following:

Go to https://help.elderscrollsonline.com
    Choose the "I can't log in" option
    Choose the option for "Compromised" account since you're not receiving automated emails

When you do this, please be sure to create and use an alternate email address that is on a different domain (like if your regular email address is @outlook.com you can try a gmail address for example) for support to contact you. If you use your normal email address, you may not receive email from support. Thanks for your patience
    Staff Post