Maintenance for the week of July 1:
• NA megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Tired of Nightblade

• plaxy186
    plaxy186
    Abuse veil of blades and it sure is
    Options
  • williams226
    williams226
    ✭✭
    I tried a bit of stealth fighting last night,

Veiled Strike, Shadow Cloak, Impale, sap, combat prayer

Impale is so buggy, it seems to get blocked by ice spells.... also, sometimes it doesn't work atall, others it fire off with animation but does no damage.

Veil saved my life a couple of times with misfires.

When Impale & Dots/Hots breaking Shadow gets fixed will go along way to improving NBs.

But going back to ranged setup is just not so buggy.

One other thing I have not had a problem with before is crouch, sneak behind mob, activate shadow (if there pack when some facing all directions) crouch walk up behind one mob but I was dropped out of shadow before I could activate Veiled Strike, lost crit advantage.

I was fighting the skeletons in cold harbour doing the one eye captain quest.

Do the skeletons see through shadow or is that a bug?

Options
  • plaxy186
    plaxy186
    Practice sneaking and striking without cloaking to start fights, 4x damage is way more than 1.5x . Concealed weapon still gets its stun from stealth. Cloak and strike will always crit during battle shadowy disguise will practically guarentee the next attack will crit also. If shadow mundus works stacking crit damage will do you more than crit strike. Otherwise more base damage over crit chance unless you refuse to abuse your built in critical guarentee with cloak.
    Options