The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Pathetic Celarus Emperor Farmers got shafted yesterday and now use new exploit - devs beware

• Eivar
    Eivar
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dleatherus wrote: »
    Huckdabuck wrote: »
    I could actually see the 1 per person limit as being really OMFG OP when it comes to zergs in the larger campaigns unless they had something along the lines of only 1 siege engine per 30-50m but then you run into the same "well 1 guys puts out 1 siege engine to stop you" routine.....imagine a 200 person zerg with 200 siege engines hitting a keep. OUCH

yeah - agreed - you could ring a whole keep with a 200 man zerg and fully tear everything down in under a minute!

bad suggestion on my part

back to the drawing board

D.

Actually if you keep the siege limit, and then further limit to 1 siege per person, that would help a lot, not completely because a 20 person group could still oil light a keep and just stand around, but it's better than one person dropping 20 oil pots to stop a siege defense.
    Options
  • Beretic
    Beretic
    ✭✭✭
    1nugam1 wrote: »
    Beretic wrote: »
    I don't want to point any fingers...but Divine Reapers are known EP Emp farmers on that server. that are working with the other factions and doing such things. but on the EP side.

''I want to point fingers and feel it's necessary''

Sorry but I could not contain myself :p

Hahahaha. Well it really is. They are despicable, if you ask me.

[Moderator Note: Edited per our rules on Naming & Shaming]
    Edited by ZOS_SandraF on June 9, 2014 9:23PM
    Options
  • leewells
    leewells
    ✭✭✭
    I don't want to point any fingers...but Divine Reapers are known EP Emp farmers on that server. that are working with the other factions and doing such things. but on the EP side.

Yes, how dare anyone farm anything in this game. How dare they play this game in any fashion than what you dictate. And I suffer from Pseudologia fantastica? Sounds like you have a great case for narcissism there bub.

If you're pissed we abandoned bloodthorn and refused to help you get emp, just come out with it and say so, stop beating around the bush.
    Eivar wrote: »
    If the base problem here is that once someone gets emp in a 90 day campaign its nearly impossible to supplant them, so people are going to celarus to farm emp so they have a chance to get it, why not exclude emps from leaderboard AP......as in they still gain it as a currency, but it doesn't add to their score on the leaderboards, that way should they be dethroned someone working hard to gain ap could possibly supplant them? or as someone else said decrease the emp's ap gain so they can still be competetive but not guarantee'd to regain should keep control be re-established.

Indeed. Not to mention all the exploiting that took place to get people on those boards and locked in to place as well as players and players that afk in gates to get free ap when an enemy passes through (talk about an exploit).

Moderator Edit: Edited quote from moderated post.
    Edited by ZOS_SandraF on June 9, 2014 10:26PM
    Options
  • Huckdabuck
    Huckdabuck
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you're in Cyrodiil and not actively helping your alliance with assaulting/defending keeps/resources....you're either exploiting, hiding in fear of the big bad VR12s, or skyshard/lorebook hunting.
    Texashighelf - VR16 Sorcerer EP NA - FILTHY BARBARIAN
    Texasimperial - VR16 Dragonknight EP NA - How do you like your DK?
    Texas'Imperial - VR16 Dragonknight DC NA - How do you like your DK?
    Texas-Imperial - VR16 Templar DC NA - Queue Clogging Lagsploitter
    Texas Highelf - VR16 Sorcerer DC NA - Queue Clogging Lagsploitter
    Texas Imperial - VR16 Nightblade DC NA - Queue Clogging Lagsploitter
    It's a very grey area.
    Options
  • Beretic
    Beretic
    ✭✭✭
    leewells wrote: »

Yes, how dare anyone farm anything in this game. How dare they play this game in any fashion than what you dictate. And I suffer from Pseudologia fantastica? Sounds like you have a great case for narcissism there bub.

If you're pissed we abandoned bloodthorn and refused to help you get emp, just come out with it and say so, stop beating around the bush.
    First of all, have I ever once said anything about how you people play the game? Besides that fact, Whos the dictator Chip? Need I mention your régime?

I can care less about Emperorship. But truthfully, BT has been a much better place after you and your brainwashed filth have left. But I am sad to see that you set up your filthshop on Celarus. Stooping so low to work with the enemy. At the cost of other players fun. Doesn't that go against your own rules?

Hows your roster btw? I heard its hurting.
    Options
  • leewells
    leewells
    ✭✭✭

First of all, have I ever once said anything about how you people play the game? Besides that fact, Whos the dictator Chip? Need I mention your régime?

I can care less about Emperorship. But truthfully, BT has been a much better place after you and your brainwashed filth have left. But I am sad to see that you set up your filthshop on Celarus. Stooping so low to work with the enemy. At the cost of other players fun. Doesn't that go against your own rules?

Hows your roster btw? I heard its hurting.

Oh I believe you did, how about you read your posts before vomiting your drivel all over the interwebz.

Better you say? That's kinda odd. I heard you guys had to get a few other guilds to come in and provide assistance. But hey, if it is better, then more power to you, we hope you guys have fun, because we sure are.

And dictatorship you say? Yeah, you caught me red-handed, we elect our officer and I dictate it is official. We elect our sergeants and officers can demote them. Yep, red-handed.

Oh, right, I remember now, that dictatorship you are mentioning is when there was a 23 (to kick) to 1 guild vote to boot you and a few others from the guild. That WAS just 15 mins before a 8 to 15 (not to kick) vote that literally changed as soon as you and HIJINX showed your arses in guild chat. I get it now -- yeah, that was a dictatorship indeed. Oh but wait a second, where was the vote when our members were kicked from Hijinx (which happened before the vote)? Am I smelling some hypocrisy here? I think so.

But I appreciate your concern about our roster -- its doing great actually, 78 people online last night, and we're about to absorb a guild where the GM has gone awol adding another 50+.
    Edited by leewells on June 9, 2014 8:50PM
    Options
  • 1nugam1
    1nugam1
    ✭✭

Want in on a little ''secret'' ? I'm one of them former emperors..

*Grabs popcorn* :wink:

Moderator Edit: Edited quote from moderated post.
    Edited by ZOS_SandraF on June 9, 2014 10:27PM
    Aquilon - V14 Nightblade - EU Thornblade
    I got my head up, but I ain't got my hopes high ~
    Options
  • Beretic
    Beretic
    ✭✭✭

Oh I believe you did, how about you read your posts before vomiting your drivel all over the interwebz.

Better you say? That's kinda odd. I heard you guys had to get a few other guilds to come in and provide assistance. But hey, if it is better, then more power to you, we hope you guys have fun, because we sure are.

And dictatorship you say? Yeah, you caught me red-handed, we elect our officer and I dictate it is official. We elect our sergeants and officers can demote them. Yep, red-handed.

Oh, right, I remember now, that dictatorship you are mentioning is when there was a 23 to 1 guild vote to boot you and a few others from the guild. I get it now -- yeah, that was a dictatorship indeed.
    Of the 23 members you had left after the 30+ left you're *** up guild for ours.
    Options
  • leewells
    leewells
    ✭✭✭

Oh, right, I remember now, that dictatorship you are mentioning is when there was a 23 to 1 guild vote to boot you and a few others from the guild. I get it now -- yeah, that was a dictatorship indeed.
    Of the 23 members you had left after the 30+ left you're *** up guild for ours.

WOW, you haven't been paying attention much have you... Our roster before we kicked people was 280. When we kicked (with the exception of 8 ), it went down to 250. Its now back up to where it was before you were kicked and about to rise by another 50-100 in the next 48 hours. Dude, get over yourself already -- you and your drama band are yesterday's news and we want no part of it.
    Edited by leewells on June 9, 2014 8:59PM
    Options
  • Huckdabuck
    Huckdabuck
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ladies...Ladies....Ladies feel free to continue your lovefest somewhere else!
    @leewells‌ @Beretic‌
    Texashighelf - VR16 Sorcerer EP NA - FILTHY BARBARIAN
    Texasimperial - VR16 Dragonknight EP NA - How do you like your DK?
    Texas'Imperial - VR16 Dragonknight DC NA - How do you like your DK?
    Texas-Imperial - VR16 Templar DC NA - Queue Clogging Lagsploitter
    Texas Highelf - VR16 Sorcerer DC NA - Queue Clogging Lagsploitter
    Texas Imperial - VR16 Nightblade DC NA - Queue Clogging Lagsploitter
    It's a very grey area.
    Options
  • Beretic
    Beretic
    ✭✭✭
    Oh, right, I remember now, that dictatorship you are mentioning is when there was a 23 (to kick) to 1 guild vote to boot you and a few others from the guild. That WAS just 15 mins before a 8 to 15 (not to kick) vote that literally changed as soon as you and HIJINX showed your arses in guild chat. I get it now -- yeah, that was a dictatorship indeed. Oh but wait a second, where was the vote when our members were kicked from Hijinx (which happened before the vote)? Am I smelling some hypocrisy here? I think so.

But I appreciate your concern about our roster -- its doing great actually, 78 people online last night, and we're about to absorb a guild where the GM has gone awol adding another 50+.
    The Hypocrisy is you thinking your *** up guild rule applied to our guild. Which was formed on the foundation of Troll.

So you can write a wall of text trying to plead your point. I really don't care. It was obvious you couldn't count after you exclaimed in TS that someone had hit you for over 9000.
    Edited by Beretic on June 9, 2014 9:08PM
    Options
  • ZOS_PierreL
    ZOS_PierreL
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hey everyone.

Please keep the conversation on-topic and constructive. It's okay to disagree, but personal attacks are never acceptable on the forums.
    If this thread doesn't go back in a good way, we will close it.

Thanks.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Social Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Options
    Staff Post
  • leewells
    leewells
    ✭✭✭

The Hypocrisy is you thinking your *** up guild rule applied to our guild. Which was formed on the foundation of Troll.

So you can write a wall of text trying to plead your point. I really don't care. Its obvious you cant count.

My I ask who brainwashed you? You accuse me of brainwashing yet someone somehow convinced you that there are only 20 of us?

Ok, here you go, here is the screenshot just after we did the mass kick:

Screenshot_20140609_170519.jpg

So, my bad, I lied, we had 3 more than 250.

Please, go on.

For any whom are like "WTH is this about", I'll clue you in. This guild you keep hearing about "Divine Reapers" is my guild, a modest PVP guild of folks that just want to have fun in peace. We had a couple of drama queens that tried to cause a rift and left the guild and repopulated their old guild or sub-guild. When we booted the rest of that guild to place a wall between us and the drama, they took their drama to zone and say chat in Bloodthorn including wishing our guild members "death". It was then decided by the guild that we would leave BT and go to Celarus and then float until we find another server with relatively low drama and somewhat balanced sides. Now this drama guild wants to bring it to the forums not even knowing what we are doing or why we did it. Every day it is drama with this other guild (Hijinx) and nearly impossible to escape it. But there, its out in the open #nothingtohide.
    Edited by leewells on June 9, 2014 9:21PM
    Options
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Hey everyone.

Please keep the conversation on-topic and constructive. It's okay to disagree, but personal attacks are never acceptable on the forums.

Thanks.

I sense a thread lock coming in 3... 2...
    Agrippa Invisus / Indominus / Inprimis / Inviolatus
    DragonKnight / Templar / Warden / Sorcerer - Vagabond
    Once a General, now a Citizen
    Former Emperor of Bloodthorn and Vivec
    For Sweetrolls! FOR FIMIAN!
    Options
  • demonlkojipub19_ESO
    demonlkojipub19_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey everyone.

Thanks.

There is something else you forgot to say :neutral_face:
    Options
  • Beretic
    Beretic
    ✭✭✭
    "leewells wrote: »

Ohh my bad. of those 253 people. Almost all of your PvP ACTIVES left (Or were kicked because of butthurtness.) What you had left were PvE'rs You couldn't field a single group for a week and we know it. You think you have spies? Let me tell you, we have a few of our own. You boast numbers sure. But active PvP veterans you lack.

Honestly the same people I have been PvP'ing with for a month now, are the same people. It didn't change. Why cant you admit you fubar?

But back on topic. I think that the 2 week campaign should be looked at because the emp farming is getting out of hand. Also it is at the expense of all the players there. Maybe remove emperorship from that campaign.
    Options
  • Beretic
    Beretic
    ✭✭✭
    Hey everyone.

Thanks.
    Only blew the whistle on the perps(At least the known EP that have been causing grief and sickness on the server by doing). But sorry ZoS_Pierrel. Ill keep it more on topic.
    Options
  • leewells
    leewells
    ✭✭✭
    "leewells wrote: »

Ohh my bad. of those 253 people. Almost all of your PvP ACTIVES left (Or were kicked because of butthurtness.) What you had left were PvE'rs You couldn't field a single group for a week and we know it. You think you have spies? Let me tell you, we have a few of our own. You boast numbers sure. But active PvP veterans you lack.

Honestly the same people I have been PvP'ing with for a month now, are the same people. It didn't change. Why cant you admit you fubar?

But back on topic. I think that the 2 week campaign should be looked at because the emp farming is getting out of hand. Also it is at the expense of all the players there. Maybe remove emperorship from that campaign.

Once again, it seems the power of the screenshot catches you in yet another fib...

Here is the current roster, scrolled over half-way down... Notice the "Zone" is still in the "C"s.

Screenshot_20140609_1722071.jpg

And in case you try it.. Here is where it starts...

Screenshot_20140609_1724351.jpg

So, half the roster in Cyrodiil. Sounds like to me, you've had a healthy dose of brainwashing.

edit: in before "everyone in cyrodiil is offline"

Screenshot_20140609_173026.jpg
    Edited by leewells on June 9, 2014 9:32PM
    Options
  • Fshober28b14_ESO
    Fshober28b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the heads up, this will start to catch fire in other campaigns sooner than later. Thank you for this post, I am passionate about pvp too and want to support anything viable that ZoS can do to help keep Cyrodiil Campaigns legit!
    Options
  • Beretic
    Beretic
    ✭✭✭
    Blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah I R butthurt.

Yeah I know. Its okay, just realize you were wrong.
    Options
  • Dleatherus
    Dleatherus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the heads up, this will start to catch fire in other campaigns sooner than later. Thank you for this post, I am passionate about pvp too and want to support anything viable that ZoS can do to help keep Cyrodiil Campaigns legit!

yup - news of new exploits, cheats and griefing tactics spread like wildfire amongst that particular section of our community

latest one they are doing is camping you while you are sieging - if you answer a tell or something in guild chat they take over your weapon and turn it the other way

fix - please don't boot folks off their siege weapons to answer/talk in chat

ty

D.
    Stands in Puddles VR12 NB
    Dleatherus VR10 Templar

Emperor Farmers, cheaters and exploiters - just like cockroaches in real life, Tamriel will never be rid of them
    Options
  • leewells
    leewells
    ✭✭✭

The screenshots tell a different story bub. The screenies just caught you in a lie already. But by all means, keep up the mindless parroting.
    Options
  • Beretic
    Beretic
    ✭✭✭

The screenshots tell a different story bub. The screenies just caught you in a lie already. But by all means, keep up the mindless parroting.

The one showing your roster full of inactives. yeah.
    Options
  • leewells
    leewells
    ✭✭✭

You should likely take a look at the edit...I knew that was coming. Drama queens are the same in every game.

Being you're so concerned... here is 3/4 of the roster that's logged on in the past week.

Screenshot_20140609_174334.jpg

(Might I mention that the roster has indeed come alive since the drama left)

Again, mindless parroting.
    Edited by leewells on June 9, 2014 9:47PM
    Options
  • Kiljaz
    Kiljaz
    ✭✭✭
    Here's a better fix for emperor.

Set all emperor skills back to 0.

Make it so you can only earn emperor experience WHILE you're the emperor.

Increase the experience needed to level the skills and only have AvA objectives contribute to it.

This way legitimate emperors are truely rewarded and emperor farming is a thing of the past.
    Edited by Kiljaz on June 9, 2014 9:49PM
    Options
  • Beretic
    Beretic
    ✭✭✭

You should likely take a look at the edit...I knew that was coming. Drama queens are the same in every game.
    No date/time on them. Still not even close to a full raid. Half of them are in PvE. Please give more ammo tho.
    Options
  • leewells
    leewells
    ✭✭✭

No date/time on them. Still not even close to a full raid. Half of them are in PvE. Please give more ammo tho.

Oh yeah, my bad, you're not in the guild to verify it. Being that's the only way you could verify it, nice try bub.

The great thing about screenies is everyone can read it. They can look at that one screenshot with those online and can count:

12 in Cyrodiil, 7 in PVE, and that's only 19 members that you can put in view. 41 are/were(as of 10 mins ago) online. But I imagine if I were a brainwashed parrot, I would see a 12:7 ratio as half as well.
    Edited by leewells on June 9, 2014 9:56PM
    Options
  • Beretic
    Beretic
    ✭✭✭

Oh yeah, my bad, you're not in the guild to verify it. Being that's the only way you could verify it, nice try bub.

Im not but I have my connections. You will never guess who it is either.
    Options
  • 1nugam1
    1nugam1
    ✭✭
    Hey everyone.

Thanks.

Pay attention guys, keep it civilized.
    Aquilon - V14 Nightblade - EU Thornblade
    I got my head up, but I ain't got my hopes high ~
    Options
  • leewells
    leewells
    ✭✭✭

Im not but I have my connections. You will never guess who it is either.

Oh "we" know, he likely also told you he was demoted. Bub, your first mistake is thinking that all of the officers are idiots or don't pay attention or are gullible and haven't ran multi-hundred player guilds in other games before. Once you realize this isn't the case you quickly realize the depth we understand about why and how everything transpired. I thought you guys would have understood the depth that our officers understood when you guys were booted simultaneously from their 500 member trade guilds (that I'm not a member [yet] of FYI).
    Edited by leewells on June 9, 2014 10:08PM
    Options
This discussion has been closed.