The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Pathetic Celarus Emperor Farmers got shafted yesterday and now use new exploit - devs beware

• Dleatherus
    Dleatherus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @leewells @Beretic‌

seriously???

D.
    Stands in Puddles VR12 NB
    Dleatherus VR10 Templar

Emperor Farmers, cheaters and exploiters - just like cockroaches in real life, Tamriel will never be rid of them
  • leewells
    leewells
    ✭✭✭
    Dleatherus wrote: »
    @leewells @Beretic‌

seriously???

D.

As a heart attack :P
  • Affrayer
    Affrayer
    ✭✭✭
    1nugam1 wrote: »
    Hey everyone.

Please keep the conversation on-topic and constructive. It's okay to disagree, but personal attacks are never acceptable on the forums.
    If this thread doesn't go back in a good way, we will close it.

Thanks.

Pay attention guys, keep it civilized.

Otherwise someone might abuse the report system. It's so easy to take anything said personally these days. Make sure to use extra smiley faces.
    Edited by Affrayer on June 9, 2014 10:13PM
    Pffffff
  • Beretic
    Beretic
    ✭✭✭
    leewells wrote: »
    Beretic wrote: »
    Blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah I R butthurt.

Yeah I know. Its okay, just realize you were wrong.

The screenshots tell a different story bub. The screenies just caught you in a lie already. But by all means, keep up the mindless parroting.

The one showing your roster full of inactives. yeah.

You should likely take a look at the edit...I knew that was coming. Drama queens are the same in every game.
    No date/time on them. Still not even close to a full raid. Half of them are in PvE. Please give more ammo tho.

Oh yeah, my bad, you're not in the guild to verify it. Being that's the only way you could verify it, nice try bub.

Im not but I have my connections. You will never guess who it is either.

Oh "we" know, he likely also told you he was demoted. Bub, your first mistake is thinking that all of the officers are idiots or don't pay attention or are gullible and haven't ran multi-hundred player guilds in other games before. Once you realize this isn't the case you quickly realize the depth we understand about why and how everything transpired.

Trololol. Whatever you keep telling yourself so you can sleep at night is fine by me. At least I don't have to edit what I post every minute to prove to myself that im the better forum warrior.

Still your wrong. My spy is a better spy than yours.
  • leewells
    leewells
    ✭✭✭
    Blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah I R butthurt.

Yeah I know. Its okay, just realize you were wrong.

The screenshots tell a different story bub. The screenies just caught you in a lie already. But by all means, keep up the mindless parroting.

The one showing your roster full of inactives. yeah.

You should likely take a look at the edit...I knew that was coming. Drama queens are the same in every game.
    No date/time on them. Still not even close to a full raid. Half of them are in PvE. Please give more ammo tho.

Oh yeah, my bad, you're not in the guild to verify it. Being that's the only way you could verify it, nice try bub.

Im not but I have my connections. You will never guess who it is either.

Oh "we" know, he likely also told you he was demoted. Bub, your first mistake is thinking that all of the officers are idiots or don't pay attention or are gullible and haven't ran multi-hundred player guilds in other games before. Once you realize this isn't the case you quickly realize the depth we understand about why and how everything transpired.

Trololol. Whatever you keep telling yourself so you can sleep at night is fine by me. At least I don't have to edit what I post every minute to prove to myself that im the better forum warrior.

Still your wrong. My spy is a better spy than yours.

So, let me get this straight. I edit, therefor I have something to prove in a game, yet you claim to have a spy... Makes perfect sense.

The drama is strong in this one.
    Edited by leewells on June 9, 2014 10:11PM
  • Beretic
    Beretic
    ✭✭✭
    Back to the problem at hand. Shame on the people abusing and exploiting the system. This really needs to be addressed asap. *coughDRcough*
  • Beretic
    Beretic
    ✭✭✭
    Back to the problem at hand. Shame on the people abusing and exploiting the system. This really needs to be addressed asap. *coughDRcough*

Yeah, we left server to get away from your drama, therefor we are exploiting -- makes perfect sense. Sounds more like you're so narcissistic that you want people to sit in your drama and suffer while you get your jollies off on it and now are butthurt we didn't play along. Good game. You failed. Get over it.
    Really? what I heard straight from the source was that you left to emp farm.

• leewells
    leewells
    ✭✭✭

Yeah, we left server to get away from your drama, therefor we are exploiting -- makes perfect sense. Sounds more like you're so narcissistic that you want people to sit in your drama and suffer while you get your jollies off on it and now are butthurt we didn't play along. Good game. You failed. Get over it.

You're spy is obviously not as great as you think ;) But in all fairness, we left right when Celarus was resetting so getting emp was likely going to be a lot more practical than say going to Wabbajack. You guys timed your drama abhorrently.
    Edited by leewells on June 9, 2014 10:23PM
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    sleep2.gifyawn.gif

Edited by SirAndy on June 9, 2014 10:22PM
  • Beretic
    Beretic
    ✭✭✭

You're spy is obviously not as great as you think ;)

Suuuuuuuuuureeeeeee ;)
  • ishilb14_ESO
    ishilb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    But, from what some people told me, you were against that, and that you wanted to "turtle formation" in BT to "hold the line". You're not alpha-squad material dude. Btw, how's your ts server doing?

EDIT: wtf is turtle formation?

Moderator Edit: Removed quote from moderated post.
    Edited by ZOS_SandraF on June 9, 2014 10:29PM
    Original DC #Bloodthorn2014
    CoFounder - Terror
    Officer - Mega Best Friends
    Officer - Eminent Gaming

• Beretic
    Beretic
    ✭✭✭

Yeah, we left server to get away from Hijinx drama, therefor we are exploiting -- makes perfect sense. Sounds more like you're so narcissistic that you want people to sit in your drama and suffer while you get your jollies off on it and now are butthurt we didn't play along. Good game. You failed. Get over it.

Oh and for the record, you know that guild that runs AD side, Alacritiy? Yeah, they umm... have me on ignore since the whole Hopesfire trolling deal (you know, when they came to BT to farm and we would troll them by snatching their scrolls and taking their home keep buffs, and then leave). So tell me how it is possible that DR is involved. Please, explain. Wait, I know...

But, from what some people told me, you were against that, and that you wanted to turtle formation in BT to "hold the line". You're not alpha-squad material dude. Btw, how's your ts server doing?

I second this and deem it true to the best of my knowledge.

Inb4 HivemindLOIC in 5....4....3...2..
    Edited by Beretic on June 9, 2014 10:26PM
  • leewells
    leewells
    ✭✭✭

Yeah, we left server to get away from Hijinx drama, therefor we are exploiting -- makes perfect sense. Sounds more like you're so narcissistic that you want people to sit in your drama and suffer while you get your jollies off on it and now are butthurt we didn't play along. Good game. You failed. Get over it.

Oh and for the record, you know that guild that runs AD side, Alacritiy? Yeah, they umm... have me on ignore since the whole Hopesfire trolling deal (you know, when they came to BT to farm and we would troll them by snatching their scrolls and taking their home keep buffs, and then leave). So tell me how it is possible that DR is involved. Please, explain. Wait, I know...

But, from what some people told me, you were against that, and that you wanted to "turtle formation" in BT to "hold the line". You're not alpha-squad material dude. Btw, how's your ts server doing?

EDIT: wtf is turtle formation?

LOL that was pretty epic.

We renamed it to pwn formation. And yeah, we dropped alpha squad because people actually pay attention now without having to create a squad with a threat that they must follow directions or be kicked, we're still trying to figure out how this changed so miraculously. Oh and TS is abhorrent, with the 50 people we had online last night it didn't go down once -- I was disappointed.
    Edited by leewells on June 9, 2014 10:32PM
  • leewells
    leewells
    ✭✭✭

which one is real???

Wow, creepykore style. You got candy bro?
    Edited by leewells on June 9, 2014 10:40PM
  • ZOS_PierreL
    ZOS_PierreL
    ✭✭✭✭
    Greetings again,

As the comments in this thread are not adding to the conversation in a constructive way, we are now closing this thread.

Thank you.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Social Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.