Maintenance for the week of June 10:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 10

Your favorite Radiant Apex in the game.

dragonlord500
dragonlord500
✭✭✭✭✭
I'm doing something a little different this time. I'm asking people what's your favorite radiant apex mount in the game that you have or wanting to get. it can be multiple radiant apex mounts if you want.

Mine will be the Cursebound Senche-raht Darkfang mount from the Nightfall crate. I'm currently trying to get it with seals of endeavors.
Guild master of Darkness of Sanguinaris. Birthday is December 4th.
  • dragonlord500
    dragonlord500
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I simply made this post because I see so many people ride them. so I was just curious what was their favorite radiant apex mount.
    Options
  • Soarora
    Soarora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    SANGUINE RAM.

AKA the Ram of Dark Delights. Second favorite is Starchaser Senche. I've missed both because of not having enough seals of endeavors.
    PC/NA Dungeoneer (Tank/DPS/Heal), Trialist (DPS/Tank/Heal), and amateur Battlegrounder (DPS) with a passion for The Elder Scrolls lore
    Options
  • Livvy
    Livvy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1) Harvestleaf Lynx

2) Fungiflare Wolf

3) Oldefire Elk

4) Phantom Ice Wolf

5) Adamant Dwarven Horse

6) Anka-Ra Senche-Lion

7) Shadowcap Cave-Senche

8) Green-Graht Ghost Cat

9) Whealdspirit Bear

10) Coral Crawler Dwarven Spider

->--Willow--<-
    Options
  • meekmiko
    meekmiko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Silver Nimbus Wolf is my favorite. 🔮🐺
    666eae171b51216a23d4064d813f885d.gif
    953e87ddc6208710ab6dd5acdccf5e70.png
    🌟PC/NA CP2025+ [Been playing since 2016]
    vMA / vVH / vDSA / vBRP / vAA HM / vSO HM / vHRC HM / vMoL HM / vHoF HM / vAS+1 & +1 / vCR+2 / vSS / vKA/ vRG
    • 🌩️ ⚔️ EP - Jessamine Seed-Nightrun, Dro-m'Athra Destroyer / Bosmer StamSorc (DPS) -Main DPS-
    • ☀️ 🛡️ EP - Mihi'Mai-Ra, Plague of Peryite / Khajiit StamPlar (Tank) -Main Tank-
    • ☀️ ✨ EP - Lady Lapa'au, The Magnanimous / Khajiit MagPlar (Healer) -Main Healer-
    • 🌩️ ☄️ EP - Ra'venk, Style Master / Khajiit MagSorc (DPS)
    • 🗡️ ⚔️ EP - Bird gra-Shuzgub, Forge Breaker / Orc StamBlade (DPS)
    • 🗡️ ✨ EP - Blades-at-the-Ready, Witch / Argonian MagBlade (Healer)
    • ☀️ ⚔️ EP - Lady Fortuna the Blessed, Grand Champion / Imperial StamPlar (DPS)
    • 🔥 🛡️ EP - Plays-in Volcanoes, Mystic / Argonian StamDK (Tank)
    • 💀 ☄️ EP - Ko'shamari the Doomweaver, Dovahkriid / Khajiit MagNecro (DPS)
    • 🌱 ✨ EP - Sorvete, Countess / Khajiit StamDen (Healer)
    • 🔥 🏹 EP - Falora Veloth, The Merciless / Dunmer StamDK (DPS)
    • 🌩️ 🛡️ AD - Shimmers-with-Static, Spark of Vengeance / Argonian StamSorc (Tank)
    • ☀️ ⚔️ EP - Amarri-do the Magnificent, Clan Mother / Khajiit StamPlar (DPS)
    • 🌩️ ⚔️ EP - Z'majii-dar the Quick, Battlegrounds Butcher / Khajiit StamSorc (DPS)
    • 🔥 ⚔️ EP - Habasi the Glamorous, Seeker of Artifacts / Khajiit StamDK (DPS)
    • ❄️ 🛡️ EP - Elísabet Skull-Smasher, Thane of Falkreath / Nord StamDen (Tank)
    • 🗡️ 🛡️ EP - Yana-la the Iron Lotus, Silver Knight / Khajiit StamBlade (Tank)
    • 👁️ ☄️ EP - Mog gra-Ushug the Scholar, Master Historian / Orc MagCanist (DPS)
    • 👁️ 🔨 EP - Mamaea the Sledgehammer, Alpha Predator / Khajiit StamCanist (DPS)
    • 👁️ 🏹 AD - Elsyiir Lichenhollow, Lady / Bosmer StamCanist (DPS)
    • & I only dabble on the PC/EU server sometimes:
    • 🗡️ ⚔️ AD - Jessamine Seed-Nightrun / Bosmer StamBlade (DPS)
    • 🌩️ ⚔️ EP - Sings-a-Song-of-Storms / Argonian StamSorc (DPS)
    • 🗡️ ☄️ DC - Helainie the Shadebringer / Breton MagBlade (DPS)
    • 🌩️ ☄️ EP - Steals-Many-Hearts / Argonian MagSorc (DPS)
    • 🗡️ ⚔️ AD - Pashet the Nimble / Khajiit StamBlade (DPS)
    • 🔥 🏹☄️ EP - Furoni the Ember / Dunmer HybridDK (DPS)
    • 👁️ ☄️ EP - Am-Kesh / Argonian MagCanist (DPS)
    • 🔥 ⚔️ AD - Eldrinthr the Flame-Heart / Bosmer StamDK (DPS)
    • 👁️ ☄️ AD - Bajaa the Blackened Beast / Khajiit MagNecro (DPS)
    • 💀 ⚔️ AD - Vashpurri-do the Corrupt / Khajiit StamNecro (DPS)
    Options
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    favourites that i have
    - Star Orphan Elk
    - Cat o' War Senche Lion
    - Wealdspirit Bear
    - Coral Crawler Dwarven Spider

favourites that i want
    - Sanguine's Ram
    have wanted it since its release in 2021. it is a ram and has flowers, i love both.
    - Celestial Ram
    it is literally my zodiac symbol
    - Surfglow Courser
    fishies :3
    - Solstheim Shiver Wolf
    i am really happy the All-Maker radiants don't have such explosive bright effects and i like ice mounts.

not sure if there's others.

addition:
    i love all the Stonelore radiants and wish i had them all.
    and the Green Graht Ghost Cat from Psijic Vault crates is pretty, i like its leaf effects.
    Edited by LunaFlora on February 9, 2024 5:29AM
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
    Options
  • boi_anachronism_
    boi_anachronism_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sanguivorian Howler and starchaser senche
    Options
  • Zorrin
    Zorrin
    ✭✭✭✭
    Psijic Spectral Steed is my favorite. I remember seeing it datamined way back when and immediately loving it. Then I happened to pull it from a free crate and it was absolutely magical, like it was meant to be o:) no need in me ever buying a lottery ticket because all the luck for my existence was used up on that free crate :D
    Options
  • RetPing
    RetPing
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    IMO radiant apex are almost all horrible, they have turned this game in some flashy korean mmo.
    I would be very happy to have to toggle to not see those abominations and to have a little immersion in the game.
    Options
  • SkaraMinoc
    SkaraMinoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I have 68 Radiant Apex mounts and my favorite mount is actually the 400 gem Apex tier Iron Atronach Senche which I truly believe is high enough quality to be a 2500 gem Radiant Apex.

Edited by SkaraMinoc on February 9, 2024 9:39AM
    PC NA
    Options
  • Vaqual
    Vaqual
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tune in next week for more relatable topics, talking about our favorite diseases, favorite war criminals and best tax notification moments.

I once actually got an apex mount from a crate, never used it once. I fully agree with @RetPing.
    Edited by Vaqual on February 9, 2024 11:16AM
    Options
  • Ye_Olde_Crowe
    Ye_Olde_Crowe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sanguine‘s Ram is the one I‘d love to have.
    PC EU.

=primarily PvH (Player vs. House)=
    Options
  • Pixiepumpkin
    Pixiepumpkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't say, 2500 dollars later and I have never had one drop
    "𝕰𝖛𝖊𝖓 𝕲𝖔𝖉𝖘 𝖉𝖎𝖘𝖑𝖎𝖐𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖆𝖇𝖘𝖔𝖑𝖚𝖙𝖊, 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖎𝖙 𝖘𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖐𝖘 𝖔𝖋 𝖘𝖔𝖒𝖊𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖑𝖆𝖗𝖌𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖒𝖘𝖊𝖑𝖛𝖊𝖘." ― Sotha Sil
    PC/NA
    Options
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anything that doesn’t summon like a meteor! :unamused:

I’ve never gotten one, but as for which radiant apex I might want, most are too much FX for my taste (indeed, most apex mounts are too). But there are certain effects that I do like, if ever they were in the right combination: I like the FX on the Glimmerton Ursauk, but I’m not crazy about non-cervines wearing antlers and in any case I would prefer a senche or indrik with this effect.

I rarely buy apex mounts, so a radiant apex for me would have to be perfect to my taste to be worth it!
    Edited by Araneae6537 on February 9, 2024 11:10PM
    Options
  • dragonlord500
    dragonlord500
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    heh its nice that this topic has started off good! keep going everyone! and remember there is no debates here. everyone has their likes and dislikes, just keep the dislikes away from this topic and post your favorites here there is nothing to judge.
    Options
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't really like any of them. They are way too flashy for me with weak tacked on lore to back them up. Hence why I don't like many apex ones either.

Think the only one I wouldn't mind to get (But I wouldn't spend endeavors or gems for it), because I don't loathe the look, is Anka-Ra Sandcamel.
    I would've been more fine with the Ram of Dark Delights if it was without the black stink cloud.
    Edited by NotaDaedraWorshipper on February 9, 2024 5:25PM
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
    Options
  • jlats
    jlats
    ✭✭✭✭
    My absolute favourites that I have are:

Anka-Ra Sand Camel
    Cat’o’War Senche Lion
    Plagueborn Senche-Panther
    Ebon Dwarven Senche

The ones I covet and am saving my seals for:

Silver Nimbus Wolf
    Cursebound Senche-Raht Darkfang
    Harvestleaf Lynx
    Wailing Shackler Wolf
    Options
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only one I like is the Psijic Spectral Steed. It's purple and shiny without being blinding, and the summoning animation isn't excessive. I finally got it using seals the last time the psijic crates came back.

There's a few others which are ok, the Star-Orphan Elk is the only one I can remember right now, but most of them either look a mess or the effects are so excessive I'd never want to summon them.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
    Options
  • boi_anachronism_
    boi_anachronism_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I kinda find it funny when people hate on the mounts for not being "lore friendly" but forget about the flashy ones from skyrim.

The daedric horse
    The unicorn
    Arvak
    Shadowmere
    Edited by boi_anachronism_ on February 10, 2024 1:43AM
    Options
  • dragonlord500
    dragonlord500
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I kinda find it funny when people hate on the mounts for not being "lore friendly" but forget about the flashy ones from skyrim.

The daedric horse
    The unicorn
    Arvak
    Shadowmere

your going off topic. it has to be radiant apex mounts in Elder scrolls Online
    Options
  • Mogli
    Mogli
    ✭✭
    I shelled out like $300 when Ahz-m'Athra came up and I do not regret. I've always loved the Dro-M'athra style and the senche rat has my favorite mount model in the game, couldn't have been more perfect for my khajiit.
    Options
  • boi_anachronism_
    boi_anachronism_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I did reply on topic but there have been replys to that effect. I was simply making an observation.
    Options
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The daedric horse
    The unicorn
    Arvak
    Shadowmere

Shadowmere looks like almost any other horse, with the uniqueness of being black with red eyes. The unicorn, also looks a lot like any other horse but with a horn on its head. Arvak is horse skeleton, and was the first among many very normal looking horses. All of them has lore behind them that you're involved in. You aren't just given them with a little note that says "Here, this exist". I also, never used Arvak, nor the Unicorn (Because I killed it and it's a pain to use as a mount), I prefered the other horses.
    Can't say anything about the daedric horse, because that was added long after I played, it's also creation club addition, which is...questionable a lot of times.

ESO on the other hand constantly pour out these mounts in very high amounts, there's more flashy mounts than there is normal looking horses (The most common riding animal in Tamriel, unless you live in Morrowind), and little backs up their existence. There's nothing wrong with the occasional "Arvak", but when they have become more the norm it breaks immersion and doesn't really fit the style consistency of Elder Scrolls.
    Options
  • BulletMagnetX
    BulletMagnetX
    ✭✭✭
    As there continues to be no Radiant Apex bipedal mounts, I will have to say none of them.

Though I do own the Frost Draugr Senche out of a random crate drop, so I guess I'll say that.
    Molag's balls!
    Options
  • jlats
    jlats
    ✭✭✭✭

As there continues to be no Radiant Apex bipedal mounts, I will have to say none of them.

Though I do own the Frost Draugr Senche out of a random crate drop, so I guess I'll say that.

I really hope we get some kind of radiant apex kagouti, I feel like they really lend themselves to cool designs. The cinderstone kagouti and fabricant kagouti mounts are my fave bipedals in the game.
    Options
  • Treeshka
    Treeshka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shadow-Rider Senche.
    Options
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It's weird there has been no radiant guar. Guar is love, love is guar.
    Options
  • SkaiFaith
    SkaiFaith
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RetPing wrote: »
    IMO radiant apex are almost all horrible, they have turned this game in some flashy korean mmo.
    I would be very happy to have to toggle to not see those abominations and to have a little immersion in the game.

Honestly, if they would copy the character models of those Korean MMOs I would appreciate it :P

About Radiant Apex Mounts, I think the only one I got myself is the Glimmertarn Ursauk, chosen because the sounds and animations aren't annoying and I like the theme, but I've found out they are not much important - there are a lot of good mounts that are not Radiant and I use them over that one.

I love how fluid felines run, and I like Indriks' aesthetic. The Frost Atronach Senche is one of my favorites. The latest winter crowns Indrik is cool too. I also recently obtained the All-maker Senche Rath with seals, and I'm aiming the Stonelore Lynx (not the Radiant one).
    I know the topic is about Radiants but wanted to point out that in my opinion there are regular mounts that have a better appeal.
    Options
  • AScarlato
    AScarlato
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have Welkyn Born Courser and Varla Born Wolf. Really like both since I was in an Aylied pass though not happy with myself with the disgusting amount they ended up costing.

Most of my characters are too grounded to use sparkley mounts but my Druid would love the Oldfire Elk.
    Edited by AScarlato on February 11, 2024 3:04PM
    Options
  • Fischblut
    Fischblut
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    My personal favorite mount is Shadow Atronach Senche through all the years :) And I have not too small gang to choose from:
    FlWtIep.jpg

Most of old (and most of newer mounts) lost their appeal for me after Seals of Endeavors were introduced to the game, but not this one. No matter his rarity or anything, I love him <3

kwcNH5h.jpg

vUTzx54.jpg

He's also probably the most plain-looking of Radiant Apex mounts, even after roaring with shadowy special effect around him:

6SR5Tg5.jpg

I love the cool scary voice which Flame/Shadow Atronach senches have, such a beautiful audio designer's job! Without special effects (like explosions or thunder strikes etc) I haven't heard any other mount who can speak as loud as these creatures:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Z1b3MUJXrM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=266c1icv63s

He's really master of camouflage in shadows!

T5C2gI3.jpg

I was also waiting to go for Solstheim Shiver Wolf since it was datamined, such a large creepy canine model! It would have been the second Radiant Apex mount where rarity doesn't matter to me.

But his simple animal voice was huge disappointment :'( I really miss times when mounts got nice custom voices.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/xbKiIGzpSvY
    Options
  • dragonlord500
    dragonlord500
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice and interesting posts everyone! keep it going!
    Options