The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Login issues again?

• Pherfine
    Pherfine
    ✭✭
    WarSirius wrote: »
    What is going wrong? i cannot access my account on website and in game too, request an access code, but i dont receive it, and i cannot access my account too, some bug or someone stole my account?????

Just make sure to not cut in line.. your behind me. I've already posted my request
    Options
  • AvalonRanger
    AvalonRanger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    2023/08/18 PC-NA UCT15:12
    Still can't login. "Login failed Your username or password may be incorrect or inactive..."
    My playing time Mon-Friday UTC13:00-16:00 [PC-NA] CP over2000 now.
    I have [1Tough tank] [1StamSorc-DD] [1Necro-DD] [1Real Healer]
    But, I'm Tank main player. Recently I'm doing Healer.

2023/12/21
    By the way...Dungeon-Meshi(One of Famous Japanese fantasy story comic book) got finale...
    Good-bye "King of Monster Eater".
    Options
  • LordTareq
    LordTareq
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't login!!!
    Options
  • Freezbeez
    Freezbeez
    ✭✭✭
    Same on the EU

it's not the first time we've had this problem, wondering if we're learning from the mistakes of the past.
    Options
  • Tyralbin
    Tyralbin
    ✭✭✭✭
    I feel game will be down for maintenance fairly soon.

Just like it was some weeks ago when a similar issue occured.
    Live a little love a lot send all your gold to this Imperials pot.
    Options
  • Nissowolf
    Nissowolf
    ✭✭✭✭
    Same issue here on EU
    Joueur PVE HL 1000 cp+

Nightblade Stam
    Dragonknight tank
    Templar heal

Rôliste dans la communauté Brumes
    Ancien administrateur du Discord TesoFR
    Options
  • AvalonRanger
    AvalonRanger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    evymyu233 wrote: »
    hbm832465307.png
    pc-eu

I have same issue.
    My playing time Mon-Friday UTC13:00-16:00 [PC-NA] CP over2000 now.
    I have [1Tough tank] [1StamSorc-DD] [1Necro-DD] [1Real Healer]
    But, I'm Tank main player. Recently I'm doing Healer.

2023/12/21
    By the way...Dungeon-Meshi(One of Famous Japanese fantasy story comic book) got finale...
    Good-bye "King of Monster Eater".
    Options
  • StihlReign
    StihlReign
    ✭✭✭✭
    Forget compensation. Empathy has no presence here. ;)

...we vestiges are here to endlessly suffer. MOAR
    "O divine art of subtlety and secrecy!

Through you we learn to be invisible, through you inaudible; and hence we can hold the enemy’s fate in our hands.” – Ch. VI, v. 8-9. — Master Sun Tzu

"You haven't beaten me you've sacrificed sure footing for a killing stroke." — Ra's al Ghul

He who is prudent and lies in wait for an enemy who is not, will be victorious — Master Sun Tzu

LoS
    Options
  • Enrik72
    Enrik72
    ✭✭
    this is new...
    a19673jynzbb.png
    i'm just a peasant who barely speaks english
    Options
  • chrisw_63_ESO
    chrisw_63_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Same here.11:15 Eastern Time. Alternately getting failed login and different IP / access code with no email.
    Options
  • Immortal_Dark410
    Immortal_Dark410
    ✭✭✭✭
    Same here.11:15 Eastern Time. Alternately getting failed login and different IP / access code with no email.

Thank god, I thought it was only me lol. Same got access code but no email too
    Retired Guild Leader Of AMAZING DEALS OF TAMRIEL
    Retired Guild Leader Of AMAZING DEALS OF NIRN
    (ALL FACTION TRADE GUILDS)

PC NA SERVER
    DC - DARKDROGO | ORC | STAM DK | LVL 50 | CP 1285
    AD - DARK-GEARLT-OF-RIVIA | ALTMER | MAG SORC | LVL 50 | CP 1285
    EP - DARK-ABYSS | DUNMER | MAG TEMP | LVL 50 | CP 1285
    DC - REAPERS-CLOACK-OF-YASSASEEN | BRETON | MAG NB | LVL 50 | CP 1285
    AD - DARK-SLADE-WILSON | KHAJIIT | STAM NB | LVL 50 | CP 585
    AD - THE-LAST-DRUID-OF-PARANOR | ALTMER | MAG DK | LVL 50 | CP 1285
    AD - GALADRIEL-LADY OF LIGHT | IMPERIAL | STAM SORC | LVL 50 | CP 1285

CONSOLE PS5 NA SERVER AS WELL
    Options
  • WhoRU
    WhoRU
    ✭✭✭
    On Xbox EU.

Cannot understand what the fuss is about.

I just clicked on 'Browse the store' and on the opening page see:-

THE ELDER SCROLS
    PLAY FREE
    AUGUST 10-21

YOUR LEGEND BEGINS HERE

Clearly my mistake is having paid for ESO plus for too long...lol

Managed to login earlier today. Would have stayed longer but it crashed...again!

Options
  • NVNNN2
    NVNNN2
    Soul Shriven
    Can somebody ping/tag community managers so they could provide feedback regarding the situation.
    They are on a payroll after all [snip]

[edited for profanity bypass]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on August 18, 2023 5:18PM
    Options
  • Zauberlehrling
    Same on EU. I have to stay logged out for 24 hours. And not only the game account is locked, the website account too. Its not possible to create a ticket in that way. So just wait and hope or what? The quantity of this capital errors like that goes is growing up since a few month.
    Options
  • ichibe
    ichibe
    ✭✭
    Can’t login, games broke, fix it
    Options
  • The Uninvited
    The Uninvited
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tyralbin wrote: »

In that case they could just do the patch maintenace for next week while they're at it.
    Pandora's Promise (rip) | LND | Pactriotic | IKnowWhatUDidLastWinter's | The Uninvited |

Ride the paranoia | All life is pain | Only the grave is real
    Options
  • AcadianPaladin
    AcadianPaladin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got the 'sent code' error early this morning. Shortly after was able to log in. Now can't log in due to a different error about password or logging in on the correct platform (PC / NA no steam). Will try later. I'm glad for the forums here since they so often are able to confirm such problems are not on my end.

I've learned two things from such problems:
    1. Always come here to check if it is me or the game.
    2. Always have an alternate game ready to play during the frequent times ESO is broken. My Diablo II Resurrected Sorceress is calling. . . .
    PC NA(no Steam), PvE, mostly solo
    Options
  • Ziggy27
    Ziggy27
    Soul Shriven
    Same issue here with access code not sending to my email
    Options
  • Neptherbal
    Neptherbal
    Soul Shriven
    All of the Game (and Test) Servers are still marked as being up, it seems to be a Log On server issue, or Log On details issue.

Can we at least have some confirmation that it is in fact an internal problem and not an external problem, that our log in details (Real Name, Email Addresses, Passwords) have not been compromised, as there are mitigation steps that can be taken - if one knows about it in time?
    Options
  • LarsS
    LarsS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They have provided feed back earlier in this thread, still hunting for the error :'(

I got in by shuting down my computer and restart it later, worked twice som may be it will work for someone else too.
    GM for The Daggerfall Authority EU PC
    Options
  • Rinlan_Darius
    Rinlan_Darius
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe the cleaning lady just pulled the wire from the servers out of the socket?
    Options
  • S2RDK
    S2RDK
    ✭✭
    Tyralbin wrote: »

Well - it looks like it is down for maintenance already.....
    Edited by S2RDK on August 18, 2023 3:25PM
    Options
  • TayRiddlez
    TayRiddlez
    ✭✭
    Here's what I get when I try, in case it gives any new information.

Through Steam, it gives me the same "internal error" message that others got.
    Without Steam, I get that pop up saying an access code has been sent to my email, with no email actually being sent.

What may or may not be helpful is that I got the same "internal error" message 2-3 weeks ago. (It disappeared after a day.)
    It appeared when I was in the middle of trying all the ideas I could find on forums about the old "mouse/camera issue" ESO got around 2018-2019...
    That old issue appeared out of nowhere on my game after one of the usual updates a month ago (no change of material or settings on my side).
    (For those who don't know what that issue is about, it's when your camera gets really wild when you're trying to look around you !)
    Seigneur des Draps, Créateur de L'Asile où se retrouve la secte "L'Effet Mwamahll".
    Options
  • Rishikesa108
    Rishikesa108
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know what to think... These situations repeat themselves more than often. If we also add that when you are able to play... new patches are constantly being introduced that are unwelcome to the players, containing completely unpopular tweaks and nerfs... I wonder if they are trying to completely alienate the entire player base...
    Man did not weave the web of life – he is merely a strand in it. Whatever he does to the web, he does to himself
    Options
  • Tehima
    Tehima
    Soul Shriven
    Hi Cuties,
    Now I remember why I stopped ESO+ and then TESo
    Options
  • abakzn
    abakzn
    ✭✭✭
    I am still getting the message that email is sent with code, but nothing arrives by email, was fixed for a while but now broken again. Also for the past week I did get sudden log outs every now and then.
    Edited by abakzn on August 18, 2023 3:28PM
    Options
  • chrisw_63_ESO
    chrisw_63_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    glad to know I haven't been hacked.

And THIS is the issue with dumb error messages. There HAS to be a way to detect login server issues and spit out Smart error messages instead of this mishmash of 'who knows what's going on."

Adding test code to a program is second nature to programmers. Something getting stuck in a loop? Add a watchdog routine. Database not responding? Add some error handling that resets the connection, or at least alerts an employee who can fix it. Yes, ESO is a big game, but the login server program can't be that complicated. If it is, maybe it's time to simplify it.
    Options
  • Ulfson
    Ulfson
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS or Bethesda or Microsoft, Please change the login messages from one general purpose, mostly incorrect response to something meaningful.
    If the username or password is incorrect then state that; like almost every other login system in the world.
    If the servers are choked or inoperative then say that they are down or something.
    DON"T tell me my computer is not authorized when it is authorized; that is by evidence almost always wrong.
    That message is no better than, "You can't login right now because you are a poophead."
    That message would at least get some giggles.
    Oh and if possible try to get the login system working, robust and stable.
    Options
  • me_ming
    me_ming
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NVNNN2 wrote: »
    Can somebody ping/tag community managers so they could provide feedback regarding the situation.
    They are on a payroll after all [snip]

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_Kevin please give us updates. what is going on, on your side?

[edited to remove quote]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on August 18, 2023 5:19PM
    "We're heroes, my boon companion, and heroes always win! Let that be a lesson to you."
    -Caldwell, "The Final Assault"

"There is always a choice. But you don't get to choose what is true, you only get to choose what you will do about it..."

-Abnur Tharn, "God of Schemes"]
    Options
  • CrazyDevil
    CrazyDevil
    ✭✭
    can't login
    Options