The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Login issues again?

• Wolfenbelle
    Wolfenbelle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aram500 wrote: »
    Could sign in earlier, but problem still persists for PC/ EU ... no access code in mail and no access to account - aagin

Same issue for me. I signed in early this morning. When I tried again later, the ESO client could not recognize my device. Even though I got the message that an access code was sent, there was none sent. I tried multiple times over a period of 90 minutes.

PC NA here.

Also, I looked for a way to open a support ticket, but that does not seem possible.
    Edited by Wolfenbelle on August 18, 2023 3:02PM
    Options
  • Basbor
    Basbor
    ✭✭✭
    AnonomissX wrote: »
    The issue is on ZOS end.

Totally and absolutely one hundred percent correct observation.
    Options
  • Gendizer
    Gendizer
    ✭✭✭
    jq2tjkb46rar.png

Hello,

I would like to draw your attention to the serious issues that players have been facing recently. I am a regular user and a subscriber to your game, but the situation that has arisen is causing significant concern.

For some time now, the game servers have been experiencing significant difficulties. Frequent crashes and errors upon re-entry have become common occurrences. Currently, many players, including myself, are unable to access the game at all. This seriously impacts our gaming experience and satisfaction from the paid subscription.

I understand that technical glitches can occur on any online platform, but such prolonged problems are detrimental to both players and your reputation. Considering that we, the players, have invested our money and time in your product, we would like to see more prompt responses to such situations.

In connection with this, I would like to address you with a request for compensation for the inconveniences we are enduring due to the inaccessibility of the game. This could take the form of bonuses, additional in-game resources, or an extension of the subscription period for the duration of the technical issues.

I value your product and wish to continue participating in it, but the current situation significantly undermines my confidence in the stability and quality of the provided services. I hope for your understanding and a constructive response to this inquiry.

Sincerely,
    Gendizer
    Options
  • Bigfoot79
    Bigfoot79
    Soul Shriven
    "an unexpected internal error has occurred".

I have been getting this since last night. But I choose to look on the bright side - at least, now, there is no queue to get mad at!
    Options
  • zacvanm
    zacvanm
    ✭✭✭
    At least it’s not telling me to make sure I have a valid internet connection..as if the issue is ever on my end..
    EP Nord StamDK PvP
    EP Breton Magplar PvP/PvE
    1750cp
    PS-NA
    Options
  • Aiden.X
    Aiden.X
    none of the servers are working, i got the unresposive bug of alt tabbing, game refused to open, so i had to restart the game and now its not working at all.
    k7x6jdptd0gv.png

Same error here: Steam / PC / Germany - No VPN.

Options
  • LoneWandererBud
    LoneWandererBud
    Soul Shriven
    The Elder Scrolls offline
    Options
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Should I just go ahead and cancel my guild auction for tonight?

This seems grim they’re down for everyone for so long and don’t even know why yet, much less timeline for a fix.

Right after the Crown Sale, too. LOL
    PS5 NA. GM of The PTK's - a free trading guild (CP 500+). Also a werewolf, bites are free when they're available. PSN = DragonRacer13
    Options
  • Zenodil
    Zenodil
    ✭✭
    Starfield gamers watchin, we really expect this customer support
    Options
  • Noxji
    Noxji
    ✭✭
    Adding my name here too from PCEU. Can't login as of today only. Waiting patiently for an update.
    Options
  • geosto1b16_ESO2
    ALSO.....
    the latest is " we sent an access code to the email address associated with this account",

except there is no email sent .. it is the same for the US and EU megaservers.

I suppose its a change from "you have been placed in a queue 25mins and counting....

Options
  • Pherfine
    Pherfine
    ✭✭
    The worse part is the uncertainty. Did i get hacked? is my account ok? did my credit card or bank payment get compromised? is my identity compromised? Those are the issues that one deals with in these circumstances. The game loss (if any is occurring) might be as inoffensive as just walking down the road and tripping over a pebble and just composed yourself and keep walking, but when the rest of the issues pop is when we panic.
    Options
  • Xandreia_
    Xandreia_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    typical weekend on the scrolls :D
    Options
  • woufff
    woufff
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well, all this wouldn't be an issue if Starfield would already be live now... :D:D
    PC/EU&NA - Redguard Nightblade - Grand Master Crafter - Explorer of Tamriel & Skyrim - Playing Starfield (and awaiting TES VI ^^)
    Options
  • stefj68
    stefj68
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    can't even log to the website to cancel my subscription! this is no sense, so many issues lately, zero compensation!
    Options
  • WarSirius
    WarSirius
    Soul Shriven
    What is going wrong? i cannot access my account on website and in game too, request an access code, but i dont receive it, and i cannot access my account too, some bug or someone stole my account?????
    Options
  • S2RDK
    S2RDK
    ✭✭
    Tried 3 times and got 3 different messages....
    Options
  • VampirellaBat
    VampirellaBat
    ✭✭✭
    Still impossible to connect with PS5. :/
    Options
  • Capricas_Kirito
    My launcher has successfully validated itself and I attempted to log in once more. This time I tried with three separate accounts all with the same results, that is:
    dxax0c0tnlbw.png
    Sadly, the code never arrives. But shockingly is the implication that my email accounts, which were verified at the time of creation, might not actually exist! Looks like Microsoft is spreading their customer service policy to ZOS.
    Options
  • richo262
    richo262
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC NA, I'm now waiting for an email code, nothing has changed on my system, but email has not arrived.
    Options
  • Malprave
    Malprave
    ✭✭✭✭
    WarSirius wrote: »
    What is going wrong? i cannot access my account on website and in game too, request an access code, but i dont receive it, and i cannot access my account too, some bug or someone stole my account?????

Guess you didn’t catch any of the previous 200 posts?
    Options
  • Sheridan
    Sheridan
    ✭✭✭✭
    According to the time of the first messages in this thread - has this mess really been going on for 8 hours straight? Guess I can't count on a quick fix then...
    Edited by Sheridan on August 18, 2023 3:12PM
    Options
  • huntgod_ESO
    huntgod_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC-NA

Can't login with STEAM launcher, can't login directly without getting ACCESS CODE message and it doesn't send email.
    --- HuntGod ---
    Officer of the Unrepentant
    www.unrepentantgaming.com
    Options
  • Chalinal
    Chalinal
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_Bill

With how long players have been having these log in issues over the past couple days, there should be some kind of compensation for play time lost and the frustration of not being able to play a game that many pay for (ESO+), myself included.

Because we also got cheated out of a "real" (in my opinion) Quakecon 2023 event and the associated Flame Atronach pet rewards, I would suggest offering the pet that was due in rotation this year (Flame Atronach Senche-Jaguar) for FREE in the Crown Store. Potentially offering all Flame Atronach pets would be a grander gesture, but the one that has only been seen once since release would be appropriate compensation for this time lost playing.
    • @Chalinal
    • PC - NA
    • Guildmaster of <Tamriel Emporium> crafting guild
    • J'Kharj - magicka Nightblade
    • Master Crafter in all professions with 9 traits and all styles
    • Furniture Crafting: Only missing a couple recipes
    Options
  • EmilyElizabethESO
    EmilyElizabethESO
    ✭✭✭
    I logged in this morning on ps na but now I can't get in. I tried restarting my PlayStation but that didn't help.
    Edited by EmilyElizabethESO on August 18, 2023 3:11PM
    Options
  • VanLo83
    VanLo83
    ✭✭✭
    stefj68 wrote: »
    can't even log to the website to cancel my subscription! this is no sense, so many issues lately, zero compensation!

Same problem, also want to cancel sub because this joke of a game doesn't deserve it at all.
    Options
  • EF321
    EF321
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I want Guar to be light blue this time, please.
    Options
  • AnonomissX
    AnonomissX
    ✭✭✭✭
    Somehow my guildie slipped in on the Xbox NA server after repeated attempts about an hour ago. He is one of two people in Craglon. He rode without Way-shrining it to Belkarth. It is a ghost town. So is zone chat.
    Ebonheart Pact, Nord Templar/healer on NA Xbox server. My main toon WAS a tall and foxy redhead - now she has been gamma-irradiated and has green skin and black hair. 3 other characters I only use for writs. Can't be bothered to create multiple toons - EXCEPT now my WW is getting spooled up for Cyrodiil - Blood For The Pact! IRL cranky sometimes redhead chick at large in Las Vegas, NV
    Options
  • Ingenon
    Ingenon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sheridan wrote: »
    According to the time of the first messages in this thread - has this mess really been going on for 8 hours? Guess I can't count on a quick fix then...

8 hours 26 minutes and counting.

By now, most technical support teams I have worked with would have tried everything they could think of to fix the problem. I'm concerned.
    Options
  • WarSirius
    WarSirius
    Soul Shriven
    Malprave wrote: »
    WarSirius wrote: »

Guess you didn’t catch any of the previous 200 posts?

oh yes i see, i feel a releave for me now, i though it was worst...ok lets have some pacience, but for coincidence it happen when i could play, since i have few time to play :(.
    Options