Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Login issues again?

• Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i was just in cyro and got kicked (not entirely unusual), after the account already logged in error, im just getting error 201s for login failed instantly, no processing seems to be happening

wonder if the login server died again

edit: its letting me in now, after waiting like an additional 10 min from when i got kicked initially
    Edited by Necrotech_Master on August 19, 2023 5:59PM
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014

i have my main house (grand topal hideaway) listed in the housing tours, it has multiple target dummies, scribing altar, and grandmaster stations (in progress being filled out), as well as almost every antiquity furnishing on display to preview them

feel free to stop by and use the facilities
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    i was just in cyro and got kicked (not entirely unusual), after the account already logged in error, im just getting error 201s for login failed instantly, no processing seems to be happening

wonder if the login server died again

edit: its letting me in now, after waiting like an additional 10 min from when i got kicked initially

That exact thing happened to me in Cyro two weeks ago, and before that a few months back after I got kicked from a BG. (PC-NA, so both occurred well after the server refresh.)

It seems there’s some timeout being put in place where the game immediately autorejects any attempt to log in for a certain amount of time without checking with the servers. I know my password was correct - it didn’t care and didn’t check.
  • Mcboland
    Mcboland
    ✭✭✭
    Still going on, keeps saying booted from server took 5-6 times to log in. UK.
    Edited by Mcboland on August 21, 2023 4:33PM