Yep.

9:10AM Arizona time

Login successfully

PS/NA
    Options
  • Rufusstan
    Rufusstan
    ✭✭
    A bit late to this, as I was playing perfectly happily earlier when other people were already getting affected. I came back about half an our ago, got to the login screen and then the 'unexpected Internal error; contact customer support' message came up. Tried logging in through steam, rebooted first client, then PC, same every time.

Just hope its something that can be fixed easily and not spoil a weekend's playing.
    Options
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Worked now on PC-EU, got a 1 second login queue and in.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
    Options
  • VampirellaBat
    VampirellaBat
    ✭✭✭
    Connect on PS5, it's working for me. :)
    Options
  • Belb
    Belb
    Seems to be working. PC-EU (but luckily, I got in 4 hours ago, so it might be luck again).
    Options
  • VolkerD
    VolkerD
    Soul Shriven
    Still no luck, cannot log in.
    Options
  • mikhail95
    mikhail95
    Soul Shriven
    PC-EU seems to be working
    Options
  • laniakea_0
    laniakea_0
    ✭✭✭✭
    can anyone confirm that?
    Options
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings, as we've removed a few non-constructive comments, please remember that while it’s all right to disagree or even debate with each other, provoking conflict, baiting, inciting, mocking, etc. is never acceptable in the official The Elder Scrolls Online community. If there may be any questions in regards to the rules, please feel free to review them here.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Zyva
    Zyva
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any news on idea of when an update is out?
    Zyvä (Nightblade) ~ Purricâne (Sorcerer) ~ Boñfürr (Dragonknight) ~ Cätnïp (Warden) ~ Boñespùrr (Necromancer)~ Catsänova (Templar)
    Options
  • JerBearESO
    JerBearESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    PC NA lots of connection/login issues as of late in general, and now it's really bad. When I do get in its only for a minute....

Also one time I got in it was on the wrong character in character select screen.... I found that strange. It was in my sorc I haven't played recently, disconnected me immediately before I could select another character, then when I finally got back in it was in my NB....
    Options
  • Sekkerhund
    Sekkerhund
    ✭✭
    PC/NA and I've been able to get in without issues, via Epic as well as website PC launcher (different accounts, too). I log in from the US, Pacific NW.

However, I did have an issue (in recent past) that I am seeing reported, about the Access Code (with no email ever arriving), when I tried to log in my Epic-created account on my website PC launcher.

Since I've seen quite a few of those Access Code posts, with no email arriving, so I thought I would mention it, in case it's related and helps the dev team hunt down the problem, since this seems to be an ongoing and elusive issue.
    Options
  • fizzylu
    fizzylu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol PC/NA, just started playing the game again today for the first time in over half a year and can't even login. Bought some crowns to change my appearance (wanted a "fresh" start feeling) and now I can't even login. Feels bad and kind of have some regrets.
    Edited by fizzylu on August 18, 2023 8:39PM
    Options
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Hi all, we have an update that we recently posted here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/641209/update-on-login-issues
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Options
    Staff Post
  • aussie500
    aussie500
    ✭✭✭
    Can log in on PC-NA now, hope things stay playable.
    Edited by aussie500 on August 18, 2023 9:21PM
    Options
  • VolkerD
    VolkerD
    Soul Shriven
    I still cannot login (PC/EU). Sometimes I get the message that I should look into my email (I don't get any), sometimes it is the error code 201. Restarting PC, restarting client, nothing works.
    Options
  • ljubisa24
    ljubisa24
    Soul Shriven
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    Hi all, we have an update that we recently posted here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/641209/update-on-login-issues

I mean way to post an update without saying much of anything.
    What does this mean for us? Is it DDoS? Are user accounts, passwords, emails, bank accounts compromised or not?
    Options
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is "external traffic" a nice way of saying DDoS attack?
    RIP Bosmer Nation. 4/4/14 - 2/25/19.
    Options
  • wilykcat
    wilykcat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes.
    Options
  • LalMirchi
    LalMirchi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Status update :

Working on both servers for me atm, PC-Mac.

Hope this means that the problem is fixed for other players.
    Options
  • Ingenon
    Ingenon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jaraal wrote: »
    Is "external traffic" a nice way of saying DDoS attack?

Or is "external traffic" a nice way of saying credential stuffing attack?
    Options
  • Zyva
    Zyva
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    how is it looking? Can people get back in?
    Zyvä (Nightblade) ~ Purricâne (Sorcerer) ~ Boñfürr (Dragonknight) ~ Cätnïp (Warden) ~ Boñespùrr (Necromancer)~ Catsänova (Templar)
    Options
  • Carcamongus
    Carcamongus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I got in (PC/NA) about 1-2 hours ago. Left of my own free will, as opposed to being kicked or game crashing.

I don't understand what the meaning of "external traffic" is. Was the tech person late for work because they got stuck in traffic and it all went downhill from there?
    Imperial DK and Necro tank. PC/NA
    "Nothing is so bad that it can't get any worse." (Brazilian saying)
    Options
  • Tenthirty2
    Tenthirty2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got in (PC/NA) about 1-2 hours ago. Left of my own free will, as opposed to being kicked or game crashing.

I don't understand what the meaning of "external traffic" is. Was the tech person late for work because they got stuck in traffic and it all went downhill from there?

Could be a number of things.
    "External traffic hitting their service" (Network traffic) that is causing a disruption and downtime sounds a bit ominous in my world. Could be a bad actor(s) doing things intentionally.
    Could also be a routing issue, their account verification being hosed, back-end process that isn't passing credentials properly.
    Who knows.
    Personally I don't care about the "why" of it overmuch, just that they responded, have been providing updates even if it's just to say "we're still working it!" and seemed to be working toward resolution.

Edit: added clarification.
    Edited by Tenthirty2 on August 19, 2023 12:40AM
    • "Some enjoy bringing grief to others. They remind M'aiq of mudcrabs - horrible creatures, with no redeeming qualities."
    • "When my time comes, I will smile. And that will be all." -Sir Nathain Galien
    • IGN: TenThirty2 (PC/PS: NA, PC/PS: EU)
    Options
  • Chalinal
    Chalinal
    ✭✭✭
    Still can't log in - 8:30pm PT 8/18/2023

Error 201, error 107, error 307, error 103

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_Bill @ZOS_Kevin

restarting client didn't work
    repairing client didn't work
    restarting internet didn't work
    Edited by Chalinal on August 19, 2023 4:02AM
    • @Chalinal
    • PC - NA
    • Guildmaster of <Tamriel Emporium> crafting guild
    • J'Kharj - magicka Nightblade
    • Master Crafter in all professions with 9 traits and all styles
    • Furniture Crafting: Only missing a couple recipes
    Options
  • Capricas_Kirito
    As it seems that my login problems have disappeared, for the moment, I would like to take a moment to thank the team at ZOS/Bethesda for their diligence in getting this issue sorted out. As a developer, I know how devilish these things can be and appreciate your work.
    Options
  • Sauce_B055
    Sauce_B055
    ✭✭✭
    PC EU, Steam. Just got kicked out of a HM bossfight twice, and it takes several minutes for the servers to let me back in. This issue is far from resolved.
    Options
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LalMirchi wrote: »
    Status update :

Working on both servers for me atm, PC-Mac.

Hope this means that the problem is fixed for other players.

For me as well, and was working for me beginning after I got home from Costco at noon yesterday. PC NA and EU both - logging in over satellite from US southwest.
    Edited by TaSheen on August 19, 2023 3:49PM

But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending.

PC NA, PC EU (non steam)- three accounts, many alts....
    Options