Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "New Ragebound Crown Crates"

• oversleeps
    oversleeps
    ✭✭
    ^
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    @BardokRedSnow Just posted this in another thread. I have posted the quote below for ease of finding.
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    Hi All. As noted previously, we want to provide an update on the next steps toward getting Crown Crate gifting back online on PC. We currently have a prospective fix currently being tested. Once testing concludes, we will schedule a date for the fix's deploy ASAP. This fix will also include a configuration change that lowers the login timer when switching between NA and EU (or EU and NA) realms back to what it used to be. We will follow up with an update next week to update on our progress here. Thank you for your continued patience.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • BardokRedSnow
    BardokRedSnow
    ✭✭✭
    Fantastic @ZOS_Kevin thank you for the update. So it’ll basically be any week now, and sounds like we can likely expect it before the lifecycle of the rage bound crates, so I’m happy.
  • BardokRedSnow
    BardokRedSnow
    ✭✭✭
    Posting this here as well. Other threads kind of a mess lmao:
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    Hi all. We have an update regarding Crown Crate gifting and where we are in the process outlined last week. Yesterday, we deployed a fix related to the ongoing Crown Crate gifting issue. We are currently evaluating if the fix fully resolved the issue, and reviewing results as quickly as possible. We will have another update for you no later than Monday, May 15.
  • BardokRedSnow
    BardokRedSnow
    ✭✭✭
    They did make an interesting point though in that I could see there being a glitch related to gifting concerning the polymorph 25 crate bundle, and why gifting would be disabled and in need of a fix. That is fair and personally I have nothing against the bundle, but I'm also not crazy over polymorphs so the polymorph for me was just a bonus to the 25 crates and the great value that was.

If you just wanted the polymorph I'd get the annoyance but meh. 8000k for all that is actually lower than what I expected going off the price for 15 crates.

Edit: Just speculation, not conspiracy theory. I have no idea what the glitch entails. Just saying that this would make sense and be understandable.
    Edited by BardokRedSnow on May 12, 2023 11:02AM
  • Punitio
    Punitio
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Kevin Hello, it's crate gifting going to be fixed before ragebound crates time expires? i hope so..