The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Crown Store Item Wish List

• Unij
    Unij
    ✭✭✭
    If you ever run out of ideas for mounts or pets, I have one.
    I would really like to see some day fruity mounts. Like this Raspberry (kinda) Vvardvark I've created through AI.
    al0HCbFzWrSiTpKORR3g--1--d4m5t.jpg?tr=w-1600,c-at_max
    Main char is a Strong Nord Man, Thief, Vampire, Healer, Mastercrafter. PC-EU since 2016.
  • derkaiserliche
    derkaiserliche
    ✭✭✭✭
    I really miss the imperial war horse, please dont let me wait too many years for it :(
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sarannah wrote: »
    After defeating molag bal. The in-between realms area in the main quest where meridia gives you your soul back, and where molag bal tells you you would have been better off if he succeeded. That place would be perfect as a house.

Would also love to see a Vivec City huge entire canton house.

I'd love a template house in the Coloured Rooms, it's been on my wishlist forever, as well as houses in other Oblivion or pocket planes we've seen throughout the game.
  • KitsuneShoujo
    KitsuneShoujo
    ✭✭✭
    Once I again I ask for this. If you want to instant-part me from even more money this month, you could put this in the store...

https://eso.mmo-fashion.com/portside-shave/
  • Akasha_Mei
    Akasha_Mei
    ✭✭
    Hi everyone! Since there are 3 factions in the game, I will propose a DRAGON MOUNT. DC: they have lion mounts, AD: they have a quasigryphon mount, and EP? Why can't we have the symbol of our flag as mount?
    Thanks for attention,
    Best regards
    Edited by Akasha_Mei on December 30, 2022 3:43PM
    Kind Regards,Akasha Mei
  • Braggar
    Braggar
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hello! I share some of my ideas.

I really would like to get a Mammoth mount. Tamriel could shake, if the big stomper jumps down from a hill. I would pay gladly for that mount. Love the idea.

uwzl9a4plydm.jpg

Chapter Idea

I see pirates in the game. I thought, hey players could fight at sea PVE related. As pirates true swashbucklers. Or work for the king instead get jobs. Climb aboard a ship, and start battles in the ocean. Attack enemy NPC´s, and sometimes defeat sea snakes, SCARY slaughter fishes and other creatures. Capture enemy ships collect loot, attack castles on little islands. Once inherited the island has to be defended sometimes. Cause NPC´s might try to attack, and get their property back. The player ship itself, could be damaged after a while, and need repairs. Or for PVP fans, start PVP ocean battles instead. Like in Cyrodiil, all 3 factions fight each other. 4 players could group on a ship, meet other groups and start a battle. Attack with cannons, or go for a duel. Capture ships, or little islands of other factions. Earn gold even Alliance Points that way.

Games

We can buy games, as decoration like Blood on the snow, Swan Stones, or Punctilious Conflict etc. Place them in our homes. But what if we can actually use those games? Buy them in the crown store and interact. Like two players meet, and play? The winner of a game, could earn some gold that way. The new chapter High Isle, offers a card game. Why can´t we play others games too?

Paint

Buy a paint tool. Capture a image in the game. Go home to your painting set, and draw that very image on a canvas. Then choose a frame, place it in your home. Sell it to other players, or even merchants for gold.

Settlement kit

I thought about Fallout 4, the settlements. And a idea popped up. A Settlement kit for ESO. Buy a big empty area in the crown store. Then in the menu, choose buildings and other objects, from a list. Create your very own little village that way. Hire settlers, and let them work for you. The settlers harvest crops, craft armor, weapons etc. The player sells anything for gold in Guilds as example. Settlements could be attacked by enemies. Which requires some guards for a protection. Or the player could defeat the enemies alone. The idea is not new, but maybe fun for fans?

There is a farting Ogrim in Fargrave. Close to the Collectors Villa. Cracks me up. I would like to see him, as a houseguest. Would be hilarious.

5enx4gnkqbqk.jpg
    Edited by Braggar on June 18, 2023 8:33PM
  • whiskeyydik
    whiskeyydik
    Soul Shriven
    Nazaray Arms Packs please :)
  • aluminuum
    aluminuum
    Frost Draugr Horse, pls I want for one of my toons.
  • kloverleaf
    kloverleaf
    ✭✭
    I posted this in its own thread but I also wanted to elaborate on the idea here.

As a female character that likes pretty things, and dress up. I would REALLY like to have some skins made that were gorgeous. Like smooth skin tones with makeup and maybe some embellishments that DON'T cover the face or body in awkward ways.

Like you do release them in themes. Like White and Black where you have a white skin similar to the deer and fawn called Palefrost Elk. And a very dark smooth skin to represent opposites.

550c70755dba7f82b6962daf8e8def6e.jpg
    0b0b278c1760e55105c7c7a8553f122d.jpg
    14cc7336b80f39a0b4bcf9716179b101.jpg

Every month you could release a beautiful recolor of smooth glam skin but with birthstone themes and colors. You could use the gemstones in our world OR even better you could use crafting materials as inspiration for that month or season.

It would be nice if the majority of the "Skins" (not tattoos) were in neutral shades: Very Light, Light Flesh, Tan, Medium Dark, Dark, and Super Dark.

The idea is that we have MANY skins in the game that are rough and just one that has a nice smooth face (Ethertide Skin). I LOVE this skin because none of the embellishments are placed in strange places, and there are no embellishments on the face. The face and skin are very smooth.

I hope that you will consider making more "Beautiful" "Glam" or "Smooth" type skins in the further. We have enough horror-type skins (although we could use more of those too).

71b7a70d902e622aa4f828b0f15ac36c.jpg
    c14e4acb05a8c7c47f143ca26d1b5862.jpg
    4e257a069a2c5c549c8c255099f46085.jpg
    d7a0f4d1ea8c382f3cf57591b4563052.jpg
    9c8e7601cc482c321763bcc1c3601aa9.jpg
    16d2942664f10f9c2264bc045b7005eb.jpg

The photoshop job I did in another post:
    Concept-Gems-Face.jpg
    Concept-Gems-Body.jpgyou re the one poem for her
  • FlipFlopFrog
    FlipFlopFrog
    ✭✭✭✭
    THIS hairstyle has not been available since I started playing the game many years ago, PLEASE BRING IT BACK!! :(
    PC EU
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A pack guar inventory pet like those following many merchants in Morrowind :heart:
  • BretonMage
    BretonMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would dearly love companion houseguest upgrades that give them:

- customisable outfits;
    - emotes and idles to use at home; like sitting, reading, eating, browsing, etc.
  • Aztrias
    Aztrias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beards
    caEBeSS.jpg
    Qnl4XYG.jpg

also a medium sized beard would be nice, something between the stubble and boar's nest we got ingame
    avc-mpg-how-to-grow-and-trim-a-short-beard-stage-sp.jpg

Welcome Moon-and-Star to this place where destiny is made

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/498360/r-i-p-pc-eu/p1
    Nerevar forget!
  • Batmanna
    Batmanna
    ✭✭✭
    I try to keep my mounts as basic as possible for lore reasons. Would love to option to have a version of the (soon in store) hearthfire kagouti without the fire fx and special animations. The hearthfire kagouti pet option with green eyes as a mount is what I'd love very much.
  • noblecron
    noblecron
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm not sure if I posted this before but I'll post it again anyway.

Staves that resemble scythes for mag builds please. It might not make much sense given mag build but so many folk would buy it <3<3
  • Grendalism
    Grendalism
    ✭✭✭
    [/b]Trial Boss[/b]:
    Why not add Veteran Trial End bosses as a 80-99M health target dummy?
    (Ideally health to match that of the non-HM veteran boss).
    No buffs/debuffs, just standard dummy for use by groups for sorting out positioning or timing how long to kill.

[/b]Crown bought item recycle[/b]:
    The option to ‘recycle’ crown bought items (primarily furnishings), which effectively deletes them but gives the owner back XX endeavours. Probably wouldn’t work against items from crown crates.

Building stuff on EU-PS4 since 2015
  • Camkitty2
    Camkitty2
    ✭✭✭
    pack guar inventory pet!!
    and more variety of basic looking guar mounts, i've always liked the black hollowjack guar but dont want to have my character headless lol. maybe a grey guar like stonelore but without the armor
    a golden-brown freckled guar mount would also be great <3
    really anything that might feel like a natural color without tons of armor or weird effects on it

also would love to see some more staff motifs that look like polearms, especially something like a glaive or halberd or other single-bladed staff-like weapons
    and speaking of staff motifs, will we ever see a motif for the rootmender staff or will it forever only be the coolest looking most useless staff in the game </3
  • Unij
    Unij
    ✭✭✭
    I need more hairstyles for men like these two.

tomos-hywel-evans-bg3-airship-images-astarion.jpg?1617301293
    tomos-hywel-evans-bg3-airship-images-wavy.jpg?1617301281
    Main char is a Strong Nord Man, Thief, Vampire, Healer, Mastercrafter. PC-EU since 2016.
  • Lebkuchen
    Lebkuchen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would love to buy little servers for housing. Especially if they added real life hardware to the real servers with each ingame server that i am buying. I would build a monster serverfarm in each of my houses to safe Cyrodiil.
  • boi_anachronism_
    boi_anachronism_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Iron atro crates pls :)
  • Kesstryl
    Kesstryl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Since we are going back to Morrowind in the next chapter, Revus Demnevanni house guest.
    HEARTHLIGHT - A guild for housing enthusiasts! Contact @Kesstryl in-game to join.
  • Clyde_BlueSnake
    Clyde_BlueSnake
    ✭✭✭
    For a return, the wild hunt crates, for I got close to 400 gems I been wishing these crates to return to purchase these on the Wild Hunt Wolf mount.

For a thing that I wish something is new, while it actually not new for it's already part of the Dragon Warrior (aka the iconic Skyrim Dragonborn getup) costume, I wish the helmet from that costume could also be a separate collectible under hats.

Also throwing this quote in what I said back in 2021:
    Make the Hircine's Veneer unique, Savior's Hide style as a signature outfit style (& others that are unobtainable such as this)

Finally add the tail major adornments, Six-Spike Tail Trim & Sporty Tail Tuft, & probably more for players

While the above are plausible but yet y'all holding back of releasing them to players for some reason (probably causing a bug in testing), this third is unlikely will happen, but,, new fur colors for player werewolves, like a example, a design based on the Red Pit & Shadowghost wolves.
    Edited by Clyde_BlueSnake on January 29, 2023 3:19AM
    Main is Blue-Thuxis, a Argonian stamSorc, whose also is a werewolf! 2nd main, Cobalt-Thuxis, a Argonian stamArc, an identical twin sister to Blue-Thuxis, even is a werewolf as well! some alts:
    Nirn-Scale Rajthux (Argonian, Templar), Ros-Ei Nature-Thuxis (Argonian, Warden), Crimson-Thuxis (Argonian, DK), Bone-Thuxis Tharn (Argonian, Necro) Why Bone-Thuxis has Tharn as a last name:
    The siblings were separated at a young age due to a Dres slaver raid, Blue, Cobalt, Ros-Ei & their mother were able to escape, Crimson & Bone weren't that lucky. Crimson was later "rescued" by some Orcs that later ambushed the House Dres Dunmers, unfortunately one Dunmer remained & sadly successfully brought the young Bone-Thuxis to the Dres plantation. Later an Imperial, a Tharn, bought Bone at a auction & later told he was free, the young Argonian sadly had no idea where to go & doesn't know if his family was still alive, so the Tharn adopted him into House Tharn. This family of Argonians finally reunited years later.
    , Kenneth Clyde (Nord, Sorc), Selene Gray-Thuxis (Argonian, Nightblade), Urmanda (Orc, Warden)
    Some ESO history: I originally started from PS4 NA during June 10, 2015, I did reached CP 810+ on there. I eventually kinda got tired of paying PS+, so during February 4, 2019 I started moving to PC NA. Also CP: 810+. Nowadays I play ESO PC mostly, while PS4 is dust.
  • Kappachi
    Kappachi
    ✭✭✭✭
    less of an item, more of a feature: Cash on Delivery for Crown Store goods with like a 3 day limit to accept.
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A pack guar inventory pet like those following many merchants in Morrowind :heart:

Seconding this. Baffling how we haven't gotten one of the most commonly seen "inventory" looking pets in the game.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • Fennorian
    Fennorian
    ✭✭✭
    Atmoran bantam guar, or bring back the surveys for dem. It’s the only bantam chimken I need
    Quite literally an NPC
  • Kallykat
    Kallykat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Dragonfly Wing Lashes haven't been seen in years, and their color goes well with the Arcanist class. *nudgenudge winkwink*

Also, in case for some odd reason it's not on your radar, we'd love a Hermaeus Mora furnishing statue this year. (Not to mention, Sanguine and Jyggalag.)
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    So I got an idea for my new character, but I need a specific body marking for him:

A hand that's just blacked out. Sort of like the Firesong Body Art markings, except without the orange sigils. I'd prefer if it was just the left arm, but I know that both arms use the same texture.

Also still hoping that our two missing Daedric artifacts are inbound. We've gone another January without Meridia's showing up, but February is Sanguine's month so there's still a chance...
  • NoticeMeArkay
    NoticeMeArkay
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like to again kindly request the dark circles we see around/underneath the eyes of Magister Fridelja of Karthwatch as an addition to the style parlor! You can find her here: https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Magister_Fridelja

3Z3pmdS.png

I've fallen in love with them and have been eagerly hoping to see them being added to the crownstore or preferably as an achievement facial marking since the release of Greymoor.
    It's not bright and flashy and probably won't struck most players as something worth paying crowns for, but it surely would hit the roleplay community as a great addition to their experience!
  • Aztrias
    Aztrias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A Lyris Titanborn height polymorph

Welcome Moon-and-Star to this place where destiny is made

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/498360/r-i-p-pc-eu/p1
    Nerevar forget!
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aztrias wrote: »
    A Lyris Titanborn height polymorph

I would like in general to have a greater range for player character height, at least upon spending an appearance change token (that would keep most characters within standard range but allow a standard deviation or so outside it for those who really wanted). And I’m not talking anything lore-breaking, but to have a Dunmer, for instance, a but taller, within Altmer range although still shorter than talk Altmer (I play one of my Dunmer as a Maormer/half-Maormer so this would help) and Khajiit— there is such range and diversity, I think the default sliders should allow greater options but I would pay to make my templar as large as a Nord (which is still smaller than some furstocks!).