The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Crown Store Item Wish List

• RaquenneRhwyn
    RaquenneRhwyn
    Soul Shriven
    I want a houseguest furnishing of an Alfiq mage with the floating spellbook. I love Shilli in Tideholm. Vanima in Olyve`s Brewery is cute too. Please!!
  • SammyKhajit
    SammyKhajit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @RaquenneRhwyn this one always go and talk to Vanima during the witches festival now. So cute!

Imagine having enough alfiq house guests so one can create a khajit temple and place them there. That would be amazing!
    Edited by SammyKhajit on October 29, 2022 6:42PM
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Another thing I'd like to see - can we finish certain collections?

An example I have - the Daedric artifact styles. So far, 15 artifacts of 17 of the princes have been released (but the Mace of Molag Bal came in a separate pack so his banner furnishing also never became available) and have been made available on the respective Prince's summoning day for years. But we're still missing two: Meridia's and Sanguine's artifacts. Based on Elder Scrolls lore, it's obvious what the two artifacts in question would be if they ever did release since both are weapons seen in several games. One of those two is also a featured Macguffin in one of the Chapter storylines.

Considering their summoning days are 13 January and 16 February respectively, it would be great if those could come to the game finally.

Also the ESO+ statuettes: We got 11 of 17 Daedric Princes (missing Hermaeus Mora, Namira, Vaermina, Jyggalag, Boethiah, Sanguine); we got 2 of 3 Tribunal gods (missing Almalexia); we got 4 of 8 divines (missing Akatosh, Arkay, Mara, Julianos); etc.

Can some of these collections be completed?

Also, I know the Hircine one is a pain point for me since I started playing a few months after it released - will the ESO+ rewards eventually recycle as well? The only one that has is the Priestess of Mara costume.
  • TheMasterMeme
    TheMasterMeme
    ✭✭✭
    I just found out that I am missing this music box so I would like to see it return at some point since apparently it has not been in the crown store since 2020.

ON-item-furnishing-Music_Box,_The_Shadows_Stir.jpg

https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Music_Box,_The_Shadows_Stir
  • SammyKhajit
    SammyKhajit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    A faun pet (the little one), faun polymorph, and of course faun house guest - or maybe Mohair and Druid Edaen.
  • deGarcia
    deGarcia
    ✭✭✭
    Houseguest Arana (Markarth DLC) would be nice to have and I'm still hoping for Dawnbreaker style
  • TheMasterMeme
    TheMasterMeme
    ✭✭✭
    More Items I want to return:
    Pocket Watcher
    Amaranthine Pocket Watcher

More new items I want:
    Maormer houseguest
    Hermaeus Mora statue
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'd love to be able to use these animations as emotes:
    Zmtyrvz.png
    k9C7t5k.png
    q0tvJOG.png
    XW5faUC.png
    Dlik8IX.png

Also I heard that alternative animations for gathering mats are going to be implemented. How about alternative fishing animation?
    uDtVHuY.png

Edited by Michae on November 11, 2022 11:46PM
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Regular post of wanting more bankers and merchant of the "playable races". Like imperials, altmer, bosmer, and so on. Some of us want a more mundane assistant that is not a daedra or machine.

More unique cosmetics for argonians and khajiits. Their tails feels ignored!

Also, more emotes which we already see often on npcs. Michae above posted some. There's plenty of eating, leaning, sitting etc emotes which would be nice to have. I for one would love the pipe smoking emote together with warming hands, and some bathing one too.

More subtle personalities. We already see some npcs like with the emotes. The shy/timid one, old, and injured. I've wanted the "old" personality for ages.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • Fortunatto
    Fortunatto
    ✭✭✭
    Arana from Markarth DLC as houseguest please! Would also love to see something Dragonguard related in crown store - Old Dragonguard, mind you, ones from Moongrave Fane dungeons ^^
    | Immortal Redeemer | Dro-m'Athra Destroyer | Tick-Tock Tormentor | Gryphon Heart | Unchained | Dawnbringer | Godslayer | PC EU
  • Gnisys
    Gnisys
    Please bring back Blazeborn Senche-Lion
    QYsVA8P.jpg
  • robertlabrie
    robertlabrie
    ✭✭✭
    Almalexia and Vivec costumes as the savior of Morrowind I've earned them
  • Ravate
    Ravate
    Soul Shriven
    Can we have the Mirefrog's Hymn music box back?
    EDIT: Also the outfit archdruid Orlaith (if i spelled it right) wears would be cool as a crafting style. especially the helmet. And i can't stress this enough, roof furnishings. Just a variation of the solitude shed as a triangle, cone and curved would be enough.
    Edited by Ravate on November 27, 2022 11:04AM
  • Chalinal
    Chalinal
    ✭✭✭
    My Wishlist:

Goutfang Senche-raht mount
    Crown Gem exclusive - 500 Crown Gems
    Last available: October 10-24th, 2019

Black Fredas Soot Stallion mount
    Part of the 2018 Black Fredas Bundle
    Last available: November 21-27th, 2018
    (the mounts for the 2015-2017 Black Fredas bundles have all been made available for purchase again via additions to crown crates)

Flame Atronach Senche-Jaguar pet
    QuakeCon 2019 - only time it has ever been available

Skeletal Senche-Leopard pet
    1,500 Crowns
    Last available: November 20-23rd, 2019

Skeletal Pack Wolf pet
    1,500 Crowns
    Last available: November 13-16th, 2017
    Edited by Chalinal on November 28, 2022 8:35AM
    • @Chalinal
    • PC - NA
    • Guildmaster of <Tamriel Emporium> crafting guild
    • J'Kharj - magicka Nightblade
    • Master Crafter in all professions with 9 traits and all styles
    • Furniture Crafting: Only missing a couple recipes
  • Sarannah
    Sarannah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    After defeating molag bal. The in-between realms area in the main quest where meridia gives you your soul back, and where molag bal tells you you would have been better off if he succeeded. That place would be perfect as a house.

Would also love to see a Vivec City huge entire canton house.
  • Everaen
    Everaen
    ✭✭✭
    I would probably buy an eyebrow pack. The default eyebrows for most character models are ill-shaped to the eye positioning and/or faded.
  • Kesstryl
    Kesstryl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ardanir as a Wayward Guardians houseguest.
    HEARTHLIGHT - A guild for housing enthusiasts! Contact @Kesstryl in-game to join.
  • Ethos_evos
    Ethos_evos
    ✭✭
    I need some Great Houses Guild tabards options. Or just more options.animals, factions, etc.
    PC NA/EbonheartPact
  • SickleCider
    SickleCider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Kesstryl wrote: »
    Ardanir as a Wayward Guardians houseguest.

😳☺️🥰
    ✨🐦✨ Blackfeather Court Commission ✨🐦✨
  • LittleBarti
    LittleBarti
    ✭✭
    New moon crates time .. we waiting too long, please.
  • Supreme_Atromancer
    Supreme_Atromancer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I posted this in the housing section, but thought it belonged here, too. My dream home:

2IIywdi.png

in THIS location in the unused space above Kerbol's Hollow.

hCCqKtt.png

its a very specific location, but currently there's no Breton house in Bangkorai, and I've been waiting for many years for such a possibility. I love Mournoth, and this spot, on the wild borders of The Reach, overlooking the ancient boughs of the Viridian Woods where the crows fly would be such a great location for a sort of archetypical, gargamel-style Breton sorcerer's tower!

If it was JUST this tower, in THIS location, it would be absolutely perfect, and wouldn't need anything else.

If I was a house designer and it needed a gimmick, these are the things I'd also put in:

Evergloam planemeld elements- like in Arpenia delve from Blackwood. Given the BIG crows and ravens theme going on at Jackdaw Cove, it would be a perfect spot for it. Would also be an awesome location for a portal to a little Evergloam pocket, much like Hunter's Glade and Doomchar.

Atronach Forge in the basement: Like the one in Skyrim. You can pay with certain ingredients and summon a flame, frost or storm atronach to guard your home. Purely cosmetic, much like a houseguest. Just for fun.

aVDi8Q0.jpg

A short tunnel system beneath the basement (much like in Hakvild's High Hall) that gives entrance/exits into BOTH Mournoth AND The Reach.

Also some of THIS stuff:

N4O1Xtf.png

Magical rune circles and arcane barriers! Would be ideal in this house: Imagine if the barrier was interactable, and you had to target it with a spell to "unlock" a secret arcaneum or library beyond!

I could see these being great furnishings for anyone if just loosely available in the Crown Store.

Link to details in my post in the Housing Forum: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/7763907#Comment_7763907
    Edited by Supreme_Atromancer on December 3, 2022 3:19AM
  • Supreme_Atromancer
    Supreme_Atromancer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What we need for our houses:

Packs of 3 or so "generic", themed houseguests. Nothing that needs unique voice lines, but just filler NPCs to flesh out your house. House staff, Mage's Guild apprentices, Fighter's Guild warriors, Thieves Guild buddies, Argonian tribesmen, Khajiiti caravaners, Imperial Battlemages, town guards, Bandits, Reachmen Thornslinger guards, the possibilities are limited only by imagination!
  • Fennorian
    Fennorian
    ✭✭✭
    Here’s some of my suggestions:

Character Stuff
    - More glowing body and facial markings, similar in colour to the runes on the Glimmertarn glow skin
    - Proper Nereid adornments and hats that don’t clip your hair out or make you bald. I could definitely see some kind of nereid crown being released
    - A bit of a lighter toned nereid skin, as the current ones are a bit dark and the other one is patchy
    - A proper pirate hat that won’t clip your hair out, I feel like we lack actual pirate hats since most of them are bandannas or odd caps.
    - Some more metallic looking skins, something similar to the sanctified silver skin (even a complete, non-patchy version of the fabrication sheath)

Housing
    - Grazelands dawn music box (one of the best osts from eso by far)
    - Something similar to the hourglass where you can change the zone music inside of your residence
    - Bard houseguests (i.e. a khajiit bard who sings an assortment of the Elsweyr bard songs or an Altmer one who sings a variety of songs from Summerset)
    Quite literally an NPC
  • stepdad
    stepdad
    Soul Shriven
    Can we have the red diamond music box again please

I have been waiting for it for more than a year now :( please i beg you
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sarannah wrote: »
    After defeating molag bal. The in-between realms area in the main quest where meridia gives you your soul back, and where molag bal tells you you would have been better off if he succeeded. That place would be perfect as a house.

Would also love to see a Vivec City huge entire canton house.

@Sarannah That is part of the Colored Rooms. Meridia's realm. Not a place you really want to be if you value your free will.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • Kallykat
    Kallykat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^ Maybe not, but I wouldn't really want to be in Coldharbour either, and we have property there.
  • nendoras
    nendoras
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, I had an idea earlier, just thought to share it in any case.

I was wondering if you could add a type of cosmetic that only changes your arms or legs (or hands / feet) to clockwork prosthetics. Maybe working like a polymorph that only changes an arm / leg / or both depending how the person prefers.

I hope it is something that can be cool to have for a few reasons, though if not, I'd understand.

If these cosmethics can stack or come as a set to choose to use it on more than one limb at a time, could be good.

Thank you for your attention.
    "No one has greater love than the one who gives their own life for their friends"
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    nendoras wrote: »
    Hello, I had an idea earlier, just thought to share it in any case.

I was wondering if you could add a type of cosmetic that only changes your arms or legs (or hands / feet) to clockwork prosthetics. Maybe working like a polymorph that only changes an arm / leg / or both depending how the person prefers.

I hope it is something that can be cool to have for a few reasons, though if not, I'd understand.

If these cosmethics can stack or come as a set to choose to use it on more than one limb at a time, could be good.

Thank you for your attention.

It'd be hard to make prosthetics like that since the models for tops/bottoms are full meshes, so you'd need a new version of every chest/leg style in the game to get them to keep it.

...but...

Look closely at the Apostle style, specifically the Heavy and Light ones. If you look at the joints (specifically the elbows), you can see that the heavy and light Apostle style do replace both arms with clockwork.
  • Aminatu
    Aminatu
    ✭✭✭
    Fennorian wrote: »
    Here’s some of my suggestions:

Housing
    - Grazelands dawn music box (one of the best osts from eso by far)
    - Something similar to the hourglass where you can change the zone music inside of your residence
    - Bard houseguests (i.e. a khajiit bard who sings an assortment of the Elsweyr bard songs or an Altmer one who sings a variety of songs from Summerset)

I really like these ideas-- especially the music change. I wouldn't mind being able to turn off music & maybe just have wind effect or sea waves sounds or something appropriate.

I LOVE the idea of bard houseguests.

I also wish we could change the costumes on our houseguests.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, I want more Alfiq assistants. Armory & deconstruction assistants in Alfiq form. Although, I'd settle for Khaijiit, but alfiq would be preferred. (Question about deconstruction assistants-- when the deconstruct for you, does it use your cp bonus to get extra stuff? And if you don't have the tradeskill maxed, do you get skill points for having the assistant decon? I'm guessing no, but wanted to check).
  • lusshtgarel
    lusshtgarel
    ✭✭✭
    I'd love to see Threethane Ceremonial Dress return to the CS. I've been playing since 2018, and sadly both times it was on I missed it, the first time it appeared I wasn't playing yet, and the second time in 2021 when it was available for a short time, I was on a hiatus and didn't know.